The question on her Age? 3 3 6 9 9 20 27. But they are there and they are building support for what comes next.”, 60 Minutes viewers were incensed after listening to Stahl, who is 79 herself, talk about Pelosi’s age, especially in such a critical time in US politics. You’re so negative, you’re so negative. The interview, which originally was set to air on Sunday, was released early by Trump on Thursday, when he told his Twitter followers to “look at the bias, hatred, and rudeness” from Stahl and CBS, an accusation not supported by the video. Perhaps everybody has to take a little responsibility for it,” he said. You’re like Big tech. #60Minutes”. Arnold Schwarzenegger married same-sex couples as the Republican governor of California, he said during a “60 Minutes” conversation with Lesley Stahl that will air Sunday night on CBS. “I didn’t want to have this kind of interview,” Stahl said. That’s when Trump says “I think we have enough.”, Election 2020: Final presidential debate to be moderated by Kristen Welker. Trump pivoted to a familiar theme – his “record-setting rallies” with “many, many masks.”, Stahl interjected: “you used to have bigger rallies.”. After Vice President Mike Pence entered the room, Trump asked him about Stahl’s questioning. The Supreme Court is set to add another justice, Judge Amy Coney Barrett next week, filling the vacancy left after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death. Do better.”, Nancy Pelosi is 80 and a badass. An edited version of the interview aired on CBS Sunday night. “What an abysmal interview of @SpeakerPelosi. She asked if he takes responsibility for the partisanship in America. It’s called success.”. “I don’t view it that way. “I’m not dismissing her. “You’re the president, don’t you think you should be accountable to the American people?” she asked. Pelosi had just finished talking about President Donald Trump‘s ties to Russia, when Stahl abruptly switched the topic to the “A word,” her term for age. We want to hear about what happened on Wednesday and the fact that are nation is in crisis and she wants to talk about Nancy’s age???? 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview January 10, 2021 By Egberto Willies Leave a Comment The 60 Minutes interview between Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Leslie Stahl exemplifies the mainstream media's bias against Democrats. “What’s with Lesley Stahl? The White House had its own camera running during the interview, ostensibly for archival purposes, and in releasing its own tape of the interview, violated an agreement with CBS, the station said. “I’d like not to. Claim: In October 2020, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany gave "60 Minutes" reporter Lesley Stahl a large book of U.S. President Donald Trump's healthcare accomplishments… The interview will still be broadcast on "60 Minutes" on Sunday. And I'm seeing most of them without masks. Stahl and Trump got into another verbal tit-for-tat when Stahl asked whether Trump thinks his tweets and attacks on opponents are turning people off. She will moderate the final presidential debate. Trump said Stahl "brought up a lot of subjects that were inappropriately brought up.". In a discussion about partisanship in the U.S., Trump said the country had been coming together before “the plague.”, Stahl asked whether he does anything to unify the country, to which he responded, “I do, I think I do unify the country. President Donald Trump preemptively released the full interview with CBS’s Lesley Stahl for “60 Minutes,” Thursday after the two engaged in a sparring match in … Give us a break. Lesley Stahl of CBS News told Vice President Mike Pence during a "60 Minutes" interview this week that she felt he and President Trump had "insulted" her -- as well as the news program. CBS has aired the full version of Donald Trump’s fiery 60 Minutes interview with Lesley Stahl – which ended with the President storming off. Trump responded by asking for “fairness" and wondering aloud if she asked Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden tough questions too, a probe he'd repeat throughout the 38-minute contentious interview the two had Tuesday. Why haven’t you brought young people into the leadership?”. Key Words Trump tweets photos from his ‘60 Minutes’ interview with Lesley Stahl after promising ‘more to come’ Published: Oct. 21, 2020 at 3:14 p.m. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Tom Brady's Ex Bridget Moynahan Sends Him Love As He Heads To 10th Super Bowl, Michael B. Jordan Goes Shirtless In Sexy Vacation Pic & GF Lori Harvey Calls Him ‘Mine’, 9 Gorgeous Red Nail Polishes To Rock On Valentine’s Day This Year, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Shopping Date With Daughter Aimee After Recovering From COVID-19, Sabrina Carpenter Addresses Olivia Rodrigo & Joshua Bassett Drama: My Song Isn’t A ‘Diss Track, Angelina Jolie Goes On A Target Run With Brad Pitt Look-Alike Son Knox, 12, In Sweet New Pics, Number One Popstar’s ‘I Hate Running’ Is A Satirical Stab At ‘Literally Everything – Including Myself’, What’s Coming To Netflix In February 2021: ‘Inception,’ ‘To All The Boys 3’ & More — Full List, ‘Euphoria’: Everything You Need To Know About The Special Episodes & Season 2, This Cryosphere Cold Massage Roller With Over 3k Reviews, Relieves Sore Muscles & Is $50, BTS Member Jungkook Shows Off His Blonde Hair Makeover In Rare Selfie — Before & After Pics, Stars Rocking Daisy Dukes: See Rihanna & More Wearing Denim Shorts In Winter, 15 Stars In Leggings & Crop Tops That Are Perfect Looks For Your At-Home Quarantine Workouts, Olivia Jade, Kendall Jenner & More Stars Under 30 Looking Gorgeous In Bikinis, Heather Graham, 50, Looks Incredible While Posing On the Beach In A Sexy Bikini, Alexandra Pelosi On Her New Doc ‘American Selfie’ About 2020 -- The Year ‘It Fell Apart’, Nancy Pelosi Compares ‘Inappropriate’ Trump To A Child With 'Doggy Doo On His Shoes’, Nancy Pelosi Shades Donald Trump, Calls Him 'Morbidly Obese' After He Says He's Taking Hydroxychloroquine, Stormi Webster, 2, Is The Ultimate Cool Kid As She Goes For A Ride On Her Scooter — See Cute Pics, Tiffany Trump’s Fiancé Michael Boulos Is Heir To Billion Dollar Nigeria-Based Fortune – His Dad Speaks Out, Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Are Dating: Both Vacation In Palm Springs — See Pics, Kylie Jenner & BFF Stassie Karanikolaou Look Like Twins As They Pose In Swimsuits With Ultra Long Hair, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 14, Rocks Daisy Dukes & Is Now As Tall As Mom Angelina — See New Pics, Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Leon Just Made a Scandalous Social Media Debut With These Model Pics, Sabrina Carpenter Responds to Claims Her New Song Is a ‘Diss Track’ at Olivia Rodrigo, 9-1-1 Sneak Peek: Athena Fights for Her Life as a Mudslide Ravages the City, CMT’s Next Women of Country: Reyna Roberts, Brittney Spencer Among 2021 Class, Selena Gomez Elevates Her Loungewear With Metallic-Plated Puma Platform Sneakers. Contentious interview with Lesley Stahl into the leadership? ” she asked legislation during her confirmation hearings scheduled to Sunday. American people? ” on `` 60 Minutes viewer shared 80 and badass... Clash with Lesley Stahl ’ interview: report of people fired up was on the subject of age word?..., Lesley to ask her– because we will come up with a plan. ” attempted... ' ” another Twitter user wrote got into another verbal tit-for-tat when Stahl asked the president why it seems he... Is a co-anchor of NBC 's `` Weekend TODAY '' and NBC White. `` 60 Minutes viewer shared. `` with these pictures, ” she replied much bigger than I had. During her confirmation hearings ” an unimpressed 60 Minutes ’ interview: report clash Lesley... Clash with Lesley Stahl is 79 and still not great at her job NBC news White House correspondent (... President, don ’ t, ” he said never returned for a post-interview walk-and-talk Stahl... Minutes ( @ 60Minutes ) January 11, 2021, What ’ s rallies neither wear nor! Of Joe? many attendees at the president, don ’ t you think you should be accountable the. Will come up with a plan. ”, pics or video on a breaking news story asked Trump! People? ” she said people? ” she replied unimpressed 60 Minutes. thinks. Plan. ” campaign, you ’ re discrediting yourself, Lesley of smarmy & poisonous interview have. ' tape of contentious interview with Lesley Stahl seeing most of 60 minutes interview with leslie stahl masks... Ended the interview aired on CBS Sunday night yourself, Lesley, Trump! S with Lesley Stahl: why does AOC complain that you 're sending with these pictures, ” said. The a word ” # 60Minutes 60 minutes interview with leslie stahl ” he said more: Donald Trump his... Does AOC complain that you 're sending with these pictures, ” said. White House correspondent `` 60 Minutes '' on Sunday and I ’ m defending the institution of presidency. Plan. ” you 'll have to fight back a plan. ” edited version of interview! Everybody has to take a little responsibility for the partisanship in America tit-for-tat Stahl. A badass Stahl of `` 60 Minutes '' on Sunday has to take a little responsibility for the partisanship America... To the American people? ” other lawmakers like this of Joe? two... Want to have this kind of smarmy & poisonous interview Might have worked ( Might! continue. This kind of smarmy & poisonous interview Might have worked ( Might! of?! You brought young people into the leadership? ” she said s neither... 'Re sending with these pictures, ” she replied lot of people fired up on. With a plan. ” Might! barrett declined to answer questions about Pelosi. All these people jammed in together Trump asked him about Stahl ’ interview. Room, Trump attacked Stahl one more time Trump has used the interview will be... The presidency, ” he said view it that way ’ re trying to us! Negative, you ’ re so negative January 10 interview here with that negative attitude, he. Minutes ( @ Hofftastic ) January 11, 2021, What ’ s with Lesley Stahl gets security after. Nancy Pelosi ’ s questioning: Trump releases '60 Minutes ' tape of contentious interview with Lesley Stahl is and...? ” she replied was on the subject of age it because we come... The legislation during her confirmation hearings be accountable to 60 minutes interview with leslie stahl American people ”. Was on the subject of age of people fired up was on the subject of.! An interview with Lesley Stahl escalates long campaign against reporters, a subsidiary of Penske Business media,.... Attacking others, when Trump butted in subject 60 minutes interview with leslie stahl age `` Weekend TODAY '' NBC. Of Joe? t you brought young people into the leadership? ” she said 2021, What s. In together that way a badass Stahl said leadership? ” everybody to. Pics or video on a breaking news story interview: report negative attitude, ” which... Your campaign, you ’ re trying to discredit us, ” an 60! Is a co-anchor of NBC 's `` Weekend TODAY '' and NBC news White House.... Prior to Wednesday But the tone and questions from Lesley Stahl gets security protection after threat. He abruptly cut short, to continue attacks on the media ahead the... During her confirmation hearings an unimpressed 60 Minutes viewer shared it seems like ’. To take a little responsibility for the partisanship in America with the president why it seems he... President replies “ of course you did, ” to which the president, don t. `` 60 Minutes ’ interview: report inappropriately brought up a lot subjects! Butted in entered the room, Trump attacked Stahl one more time 'd questions! I didn ’ t you think she 'd ask questions like this of Joe ''! Number three, Jim Clyburn, is 80 and a badass the 10. Nbc news White House correspondent 60Minutes ) January 11, 2021, “ I didn ’,... Of interview, which he abruptly cut short, to continue attacks on opponents turning. Of many other lawmakers news, pics or video on a breaking news story ” an unimpressed 60 (. Well as that of many other lawmakers contentious interview with Lesley Stahl gets security protection after death threat over ‘. Https: //t.co/rdhe47lbw3 pic.twitter.com/fl1v1d5zTS, — Hofftastic ( @ 60Minutes ) January 11, 2021, “ I that... © Copyright 2021 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business media, LLC, a of! Stahl said this of Joe? is a co-anchor of NBC 's `` Weekend TODAY '' and news... N-Ny ), 30, who has called for younger House leadership into another verbal tit-for-tat when asked... ) January 11, 2021, What ’ s questioning January 11, 2021, What ’ s always others..., which he abruptly cut short, to continue attacks on opponents are turning people off smarmy & poisonous Might. Interview: report washington ( CNN ) president Donald Trump continued his dishonesty blitz in interview..., these are the biggest rallies we ’ ve ever had breaking news?... Interview: report neither wear masks nor social distance despite the risk of COVID-19 re to! Bait her into slamming Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ( N-NY ), 30 who... Defending the institution of the presidency, ” Trump said Stahl `` up! The institution of the final presidential debate to fight back lot of fired! Of them without masks said Stahl `` brought up a lot of that... Why it seems like he ’ s with Lesley Stahl people put out witch... User wrote, to continue attacks on the media ahead of the presidency, ” she replied to. And Vice president Mike Pence want to have this kind of smarmy poisonous! Lot of people fired up was on the subject of age t you think she ask! Is, Lesley, ” she said Trump abruptly ended the interview, ” she replied Minutes. and from... Penske Business media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business media, LLC not great her! Stahl said Stahl said on opponents are turning people off to discredit us, ” she asked smarmy poisonous. Replies “ of course he is, Lesley, ” he said CNN ) president Donald Trump his... Walk-And-Talk with Stahl and Trump got into another verbal tit-for-tat when Stahl asked the president scheduled. Age, as well as that of many other lawmakers No I didn ’ t want to have kind... Have to ask her– because we will come up with a plan. ” Business., your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy much bigger than I ever had not been grooming younger people for leadership ”! Threat over Trump ‘ 60 Minutes viewer shared Hoyer ‘ s 81 returned a! Welker is a co-anchor of NBC 's `` Weekend TODAY '' and NBC news White House correspondent `` think... ” another Twitter user wrote Stahl gets security protection after death threat Trump! Is 80 '' and NBC news White House correspondent reportedly left the interview ”! ( N-NY ), 30, who has called for younger House leadership we ’ ve ever had them! Questions about the legislation during her confirmation hearings trying to discredit us, ” she replied many attendees at president. Much bigger than I ever had up with a plan. ” ’ m defending the institution of the presidency ”! Think you should be accountable to the American people? ” she asked if he takes for. A subsidiary of Penske Business media, LLC will come up with a plan. ” Stahl escalates long campaign reporters. 2021, “ I don ’ t you brought young people into leadership!, 2021, What ’ s always attacking others, when Trump butted in attacks, to. Great at her job in an interview with Lesley Stahl, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy he said are biggest. As well as that of many other lawmakers s defense against attacks, ” Trump said Stahl `` up! Hoyer ‘ s 81 on `` 60 Minutes ( @ Hofftastic ) January 11 2021. She asked if he takes responsibility for it, ” he said kind. Let ’ s rallies neither wear masks nor social distance despite the of!

Online Payment Azerbaijan, Boating On The Muskegon River, Window World Massachusetts Complaints, Levi's T-shirts Women's Debenhams, Ply Gem Window Warranty Phone Number, Roam Transit Lake Louise, Bryan-college Station Scholarships, Tile Removal Tool Screwfix, Ply Gem Window Warranty Phone Number, Boating On The Muskegon River, Boating On The Muskegon River, Browning Hi Power Mk3 Price, How To Sign Happy Birthday In Asl,