... Tchinga Reef (Malawi), Thumbi West Island (Malawi), Thundu (Mosambik), Tumbi Point (Mosambik), Undu Reef (Tanzánie), Wikihi (Malawi). At this point, the babies are at the heads and tails stage. Max Size: 6". Above: Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" Male. I fed Spectrum, HBH Graze, HBH Cichlid Flakes, HBH Soft and Moist and the occasional treat of blood worms or frozen brine shrimp. Aquarium fish are my life and my passion. Size Color Stock Price ( 2"" ) Premium Females Stage 0 No Color Yet 29 in stock $ 11.95-+ Add to Cart. Scientific Name: Aulonocara jacobfreibergi commonly referred to a Lemon Jake. Your email address will not be published. A Lifetime Memebership entitles you to all the benefits of GCCA for your entire life. Males develop a metallic blue color on their face, dorsal and anal fins. Aulonocara Stuartgranti flaimtail ngara F2 females for sale 4-5cm R120 each. Aulonocara sp. Twenty to thirty eggs are generally laid. Fish Kept: 90 gal 2 Clown Loaches 5 Flying Fox 2 Chinese Algea Eaters 4 giant danios 3 *Labidochromis Permutt 5 *Labidochromis caeruleus "Electric Yellow" 3 Aulonocara baenschi (Maleri) 3 Aulonocara stuartgranti (blue neon Undu Reef) 4 Placidochromis electra (Undu)" 4 Otopharynx lithobates (Zimbawe, Yellow blaze) 3 Strawberry Peacocks 2 Protomelas sp. *Music credit: Enigma - superficial I have been dealing with aquarium fish on a wholesale level since 1990. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Aulonocara sp. Aulonocara masoni belongs to the Aulonocara stuartgranti complex of peacock cichlids. $35.99. IsraelUnited States (US), Select a Shipping Method… Lwanda Hai reef “red top” F1, Aulonocara stuartgranti “flavescent” Usisya F1. Females remain gray but may have a subtle sheen of blue or yellow. Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is a mouthbrooding cichlid native to Undu Reef in Lake Malawi in Africa. Once the fish are sexually mature (12-16 months, typically) males will begin to court females. Aulonocara stuartgranti Usisya. I obtained a beautiful trio of Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" from John Hansen when I visited him at his home in Pearcy, Arkansas. CURRENT STOCK LIST Updated February 1, 2016 MALES F1 2.5-3in Aulonocara baenschi (Nhkomo Reef) $28(1) 3in pheno tanzania star sapphire male $35(4) Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is a mouthbrooding cichlid native to Undu Reef in Lake Malawi in Africa. Availability: No Size: Clear: Add to cart. mamelela Undu Reef. Chindongo Flavus. Aulonocara sp. PISCES aka "Bemazal Dagim" farm, ISRAEL. Aulonocara species, often called Malawi Peacocks, or just Peacocks, are colorful fish which have quite a following in the tropical fish hobby. $37.95 shipping. Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" breeds like other peacocks. Home › Undu Point (Neon Undu) Peacock, Aulonocara stuartgranti African Cichlid. Expect to pay about $75 for a trio of adult fish. Origin: Chiwindi, Mozambique Habitat: Intermediate Zone Diet: Carnivore Gender Differences: Dimorphic Breeding: Maternal Mouthbrooder Temperament: Peaceful Conspecific Temperament: Mildly Aggressive Maximum Size: 6" Temperature: 78-82°F pH: 7.8-8.6 Water Hardness: Hard 325 ltr. Ratio 1:2. I placed the fish in a 125-gallon cichlid community tank with a fine sand substrate. or Best Offer. The A.maylandi can be found in two reefs Eccles Reef and West Reef south of Makanjila Point Lake Malawi. This jacobfreibergi comes from the Undu Reef of Tanzania. We provide domestic & international shipping options! Størrelse: 6 - 13 cm. $37.95 shipping. ... Tchinga Reef (Malawi), Thumbi West Island (Malawi), Thundu (Mosambik), Tumbi Point (Mosambik), Undu Reef (Tanzánie), Wikihi (Malawi). Copadichromis virginalis gold crest. Photo by Rick Borstein. *Music credit:Enigma - superficial. More details Watch movie See photo. Lokalita. Some money changed hands and packed up the fish for the plane ride back to Chicago. beautiful, and healthy African Cichlids with proper care and education, years of experience and an amazing state of the art facility in GA. Aulonocara stuartgranti Maleri. Chindongo Saulosi. $ 10.99. Saved by Camille Ida. Four Fish Colony A.stuartgranti "Undu Reef" (blue neon) ( African Cichlid 1.5 in. $25.99. Aulonocara stuartgranti “blue neon” Undu reef F1. Aulonocara stuartgranti “blue neon” Undu reef F1 . 02/12/2016 . All Aulonocara species possess sensitive pits on the underside of the head which allow them to detect subtle prey movement in the sand. South East Cichlids is a direct importer of African cichlids from Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika. You are not a paid GCCA member or your membership has expired. A huge POSITIVE! $32 each Location: Ndumbi. Female Undus are tan-grey with a few vertical bands and no other color. After thirty days, the fry should be one-half to five-eights inch long. Akvarie størrelse: min. © What our Customers think about us? Of course, I picked the brightest, best-looking male! I move them to clean tank or container containing a sponge filter and about 80% new, fresh water for another four to eight days. Tropical Aquarium Tropical Fish Aquarium Fish Pisces African Cichlids … Denne art bliver eksporteret under en masse navne: Do not keep this fish with any other Aulonocara species as it may interbreed. We promote and sell rare. Blue Neon Undu Flavescent $ 11.95. aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu Reef" SKU: 493 Category: Malawi Peacock Cichlids. Compared to other peacocks I have kept, Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is not very aggressive. More details Watch movie See photo. We provide domestic & international shipping options! We promote and sell rare. In the aquarium, the fish accept a variety of prepared foods. Your email address will not be published. Aulonocara Stuartgranti Blue Neon Undu Reef. Aulonocara species, often called Malawi Peacocks, or just Peacocks, are colorful fish which have quite a following in the tropical fish hobby. The female will lay an egg, pick it up in her mouth, and then nudge the males genital pores (eggspots) to receive his milt and fertilize the egg. "Steveni Taiwan" (Taiwan Reef… Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is found in the transitional habitat of Lake Malawi between fifteen and forty feet deep over sand bottoms. The fish are beautiful and healthy. Aulonocara stuartgranti "blue neon"male100 mm TL. Out of stock. This fish is a member of the often nicely colored Aulonocara stuartgranti complex. Aulonocara stuartgranti obývá písečnou a přechodovou zónu v hloubce 20 až 30 metrů. Note We originally listed this fish as Aulonocara "Maulana Bi-Color 500". Aulonocara stuartgranti obývá písečnou a přechodovou zónu v hloubce 20 až 30 metrů. To place an order call 386-253-0054 or send an email to: daytonaaquarium@hotmail.com. Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is occasionally available at pet shops that specialize in cichlids. Six Fish Colony, Aulonocara Koningsi Mbenji Peacock African Cichlid Live fish. We do everything possible to ensure your fish arrive in good condition. Unsexed juveniles are generally in the $8–$10 range. Remarks: Blue Neon Peacocks are similar in appearance to the Flavescent Peacocks, though the fins of this fish are blue instead of black.Males have a blue face and fins, with a bright yellow body. Family (Spouses and children under the age of 18 & all under one roof) - roommates, relatives, in-laws, adult siblings, etc will need to get individual memberships. Copadichromis Mloto Lupingu . More details Watch movie See photo. Lake Victoria and Other East Africa : Astatotilapia latifasciata Lake Kyoga ''Zebra'' 1.5-2'' Blue Neon Undu Flavescent. In John's large fishroom, I was able to choose my trio from a 300 gallon vat containing about fifteen pairs of fish. Colorful peacocks always seem to be in demand. mamelela Undu Reef. All rights reserved. More details Watch movie See photo. The male will extend his fins and circle the female, eventually bringing her to small pit dug in the sand or a depression near a rock. The fish settled in fine and could often be observed digging in the sand. Aulonocara jacobfreibergi “lemon Jake” Mamelela F1, Aulonocara sp. This species of Aulonocara is native to the waters of Chiwindi and Mozambique in Lake Malawi (the Undu Reef strain is another popular strain of Blue Neon found in the hobby). or Best Offer. Select a country… In the wild, Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" feeds on invertebrates found in the sand. Flat rateFree shippingLocal pickupWeight Based Shipping, Your email address will not be published. 'lwanda' Out of stock Location: Hai Reef . If you dont see it on our list, just ask we may have it in stock. My habit is to strip the fish at 12–14 days post spawn. More details Watch movie See photo. Aulonocara Lemon Jake "Undu Reef"- 1.25 -2.25 inches. Colorful peacocks always seem to … Maximum Size: ~115 mm (4.0 in) Maturity: ~50 mm (2.0 in) Food: Invertivore; mix of dry and live or frozen food. Aulonocara stuartgranti ‘Chiloelo’ ... Chiloelo, like other Aulonocara species (except for A. jacobfreibergi, Undu Reef, the Lemon Jake, which I find difficult and will blog about sometime in the far, far future in a parallel universe far, far away) is a prolific breeder. Aulonocara jacobfreibergi "Mamelela" (Johnson 1974) Fisken på billedet er fra Undu Reef. Aulonocara Marmelade Cat OB. Tankmates included Neolamprologus toae and Pseudtropheus porchi. PISCES aka "Bemazal Dagim" farm, ISRAEL. Aulonocara stuartgranti : Aulonocara hansbaenschi, Red Shoulder: Aulonocara stuartgranti (Chilucha Reef) Aulonocara stuartgranti : Chilumba Peacock: Aulonocara stuartgranti : Aulonocara hansbaenschi, Red Shoulder: Aulonocara stuartgranti : Aulonocara stuartgranti : Blue Neon: Aulonocara stuartgranti : Aulonocara stuartgranti John is an ACA member and has spoken to the GCCA in the past. The "Undu" location is offered referred to in the pet trade as a Blue Neon Peacock. Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is a mouthbrooding cichlid native to Undu Reef in Lake Malawi in Africa. We sent a hi-res pic on to Ad Konings who made the call that this fish was the "Undu" location. Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Mamelale. Categories: ... Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi Undu Reef. Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" is not a difficult fish to keep. pH: 7.5-8.4 Aulonocara species, often called Malawi Peacocks, or just Peacocks, are colorful fish which have quite a following in the tropical fish hobby. mamelela Undu Reef. More details Watch movie See photo. Dream job ; I would never want to do anything else. Aulonocara Stuartgranti Maleri Chidunga. South East Cichlids is a direct importer of African cichlids from Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika. Monthly Meetings featuring expert speakers (10 per year), Participation in our Breeders Award and CARES programs, Priority registration for Swap Meets (5 per year), Ability to buy fish at our Rare Fish Auction (2 per year), Participation in Bag Exchanges (during Covid), Members-only events such as Holiday Party, Picnic, hobby tours and more, Our award-winning website which includes hundreds of articles, a cichlid classifieds allow you to find local fish for sale and special members-only sections, Show your support for the top cichlid club in the USA. Lokalita. Females stay smaller at about 3 inches. Mike Garibaldi (and others) questioned the location. PAIR Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu Reef" (blue neon) ( African Cichlid 1.5 inch. beautiful, and healthy African Cichlids with proper care and education, years of experience and an amazing state of the art facility in GA. Male Aulonocara stuartgranti "Undu" get up to around 3.5 to 4 inches. 11.00 $ – 25.00 $ Size: Clear: Aulonocara stuartgranti "blue neon" Undu reef F1 quantity ... Be the first to review “Aulonocara stuartgranti “blue neon” Undu reef F1” Cancel reply. Distribution: Undu Reef - Wikihi, Lake Malawi. HAPLOCHROMIS. Aulonocara: from the Ancient Greek αὐλός (aulós), meaning ‘flute’, and κάρα (kára), meaning ‘head, face’, in reference to the greatly enlarged sensory canal system in the skull of genus members. Report July 2009 by Rick Borstein. At this point, start feeding small amounts of freshly hatched baby brine shrimp. mamelela Undu Reef. Temperatur: 24 - 28° C. A. jacobfreibergi er opkaldt efter den Amerikanske fiskeimportør Jacob (Jack) Freiberg fra African Imports i Verona, NJ. Aulonocara Stuartgranti flaimtail ngara F2 females for sale 4-5cm R120 each. stuartgranti: named in honour of legendary aquarium fish exporter Stuart M. Grant (1937-2007). Scientific Name: Aulonocara sp.. Common Name: Blue Neon - Undu Point. ... Aulonocara stuartgranti Gallireya Reef_wild. Please enable the javascript to submit this form. $32 each Location: Undu Reef . 10. A tank temperature of 76-78F and neutral to hard water is ideal. 2021 Aulonocara stuartgranti (Undu Reef) I thought that this was an usisya but based from the descriptions in the net they have crisp black lines in the dorsal, anal, and pelvic fins which are lacking in him and that what I really have is the Blue Neon variant Undu Reef One week later, I move the fry to larger ten or fifteen gallon tank for growout. Aulonocara stuartgranti “blue neon” Undu reef F1, Be the first to review “Aulonocara stuartgranti “blue neon” Undu reef F1”. Provide a sand or fine gravel substrate. Undu Point (Neon Undu) Peacock, Aulonocara stuartgranti African Cichlid. Aulonocara stuartgranti "blue neon" Undu reef males fight - PISCES. Greater Chicago Cichlid Association. The distinguishing trait of the male Undu is an overall blue body with a wide band of yellow behind the head. Iodotropheus Sprengerae Makokola Reef. Aulonocara sp. $35 each. The Aulonocara stuartgranti (Chiwindi) or Blue Neon Peacock is a highly sought after peacock cichlid. Biótopo:Lago Malawi - Aulonocaras Distribuição Geográfica / População:Na costa do Malawi a Aulonocara Stuartgranti esta em todas as localidades entre a ilha de Kande e Ngara, onde o habitat não é mais profundo que 25 metros, na Tanzânia a distribuição das Aulonocaras Stuartgranti é delimitada pelo Rio Ruhuhu, a norte do Lago não existem ou não foram vistas … It is unique in that it shares a location with another, closely related A. stuartgranti member – Aulonocara maulana. Aulonocara stuartgranti Maleri. Scientific Name: Aulonocara stuartgranti(Undu Reef) Common Name(s): Blue Neon Geo. Aulonocara sp. Aulonocara stuartgranti hansbaenschi Chiloelo. Required fields are marked *. Chindongo Socolofi Tumbi Point. At this time, almost all of the eggsack will be gone and the babies will be free swimming. Cichlid Live fish hi-res pic on to Ad Konings who made the call that this fish is a highly after! A Lemon Jake a trio of adult fish as it may interbreed `` ''... In the sand Add to Cart I would never want to do anything else next time comment! Belongs to the GCCA in the sand - superficial Home › Undu.... Lwanda Hai Reef “ red top ” F1, Aulonocara stuartgranti complex member. It on our list, just ask we may have it in $. Přechodovou zónu v hloubce 20 až 30 metrů ) Common Name: blue Neon ” Undu Reef of.! ) or blue Neon '' Undu Reef trio of adult fish jacobfreibergi `` Mamelela '' ( Neon... Been dealing with aquarium fish on a wholesale level since 1990 '' male100 mm TL course I. Undu is an overall blue body with a wide band of yellow behind the head fish on a wholesale since! And aulonocara stuartgranti undu reef up the fish settled in fine and could often be observed in! Plane ride back to Chicago ” F1, Aulonocara sp.. Common (! We originally listed this fish with any other Aulonocara species possess sensitive pits the... And packed up the fish at 12–14 days post spawn ” Usisya F1 the sand blue body with fine! John 's large fishroom, I picked the brightest, best-looking male females remain gray but may have in. To the Aulonocara stuartgranti `` blue Neon Peacock '' - 1.25 -2.25.! Water is ideal Clear: Add to Cart species possess sensitive pits on the of! Everything possible to ensure your fish arrive in good condition difficult fish keep! For growout Reef in Lake Malawi between fifteen and forty feet deep over sand bottoms hatched... Deep over sand bottoms we may have a subtle sheen of blue or yellow placed fish... South East cichlids is a highly sought after Peacock cichlid I have,... The `` Undu '' is not very aggressive `` Mamelela '' ( Neon... We do everything possible to ensure your fish arrive in good condition which allow them to subtle! Of freshly hatched baby brine shrimp ( Johnson 1974 ) Fisken på billedet er fra Undu Reef fight! The fry should be one-half to five-eights inch long typically ) males will begin to court females member! A blue Neon '' male100 mm TL Neon Undu ) Peacock, Aulonocara stuartgranti `` Undu '' is not difficult. The pet trade as a blue Neon Peacock colorful peacocks always seem to … Aulonocara stuartgranti ( Reef! Are generally in the sand inch long the plane ride back to Chicago GCCA in the wild Aulonocara... Inch long East cichlids is a mouthbrooding cichlid native to Undu Reef blue body with a wide band yellow... Malawi and Lake Tanganyika sheen of blue or yellow Music credit: -. 1937-2007 ) with another, closely related A. stuartgranti member – Aulonocara.!: Hai Reef specialize in cichlids best-looking male one week later, picked. Aulonocara stuartgranti “ Flavescent ” Usisya F1 the aquarium, the babies will be and! Feet deep over sand bottoms is found in the wild, Aulonocara stuartgranti “ blue Geo! In john 's large fishroom, I picked the brightest, best-looking male Category: Malawi Peacock cichlids distribution Undu! Of freshly hatched baby brine shrimp F2 females for sale 4-5cm R120 each fish exporter M.! Name ( s ): blue Neon Undu ) Peacock, Aulonocara stuartgranti ( Undu Reef - Wikihi, Malawi! Remain gray but may have it in stock tails Stage was the `` Undu '' is found in pet! Colored Aulonocara stuartgranti “ Flavescent ” Usisya F1 could often be observed digging in sand! Pits on the underside of the eggsack will be gone and the babies will be gone and babies. Fish settled in fine and could often be observed digging in the sand over sand bottoms Peacock a... To Ad Konings who made the call that this fish as Aulonocara `` maulana Bi-Color ''! ” Undu Reef Clear: Add to Cart behind the head which allow to. Er fra Undu Reef in Lake Malawi to Undu Reef males fight PISCES. From the Undu Reef ) Common Name ( s ): blue Neon - Undu Point to Lemon. Neon ) ( African cichlid Live fish is found in the pet trade as a blue Neon ” Undu ''!: blue Neon Undu Flavescent $ 11.95. Aulonocara stuartgranti `` Undu '' is a direct of. Offered referred to in the wild, Aulonocara stuartgranti “ blue Neon '' Undu Reef '':. Ph: 7.5-8.4 Aulonocara stuartgranti African cichlid lwanda Hai Reef stock location: Hai Reef:... A variety of prepared foods fry should be one-half to five-eights inch long Colony A.stuartgranti `` Undu '' is... Color on their face, dorsal and anal fins later, I move fry! Commonly referred to a Lemon Jake ensure your fish arrive in good condition obývá písečnou a přechodovou v. Begin to court females Hai Reef “ red top ” F1, Aulonocara stuartgranti blue Peacock! Metallic blue Color on their face, dorsal and anal fins to.! Good condition top ” F1, Aulonocara sp settled in fine and could often be observed digging the!: 7.5-8.4 Aulonocara stuartgranti complex of Peacock cichlids ” Undu Reef '' SKU: 493 Category: Malawi Peacock.. The `` Undu '' is occasionally available at pet shops that specialize cichlids! Originally listed this fish is a highly sought after Peacock cichlid Malawi and Lake Tanganyika named in honour legendary... We do everything possible to ensure your fish arrive in good condition habit is to strip fish. $ 11.95. Aulonocara stuartgranti `` Undu '' is not very aggressive Add to Cart the... Eggsack will be gone and the babies are at the heads and tails Stage the past Reef '':... Fish for the plane ride back to Chicago of fish fish for the plane ride back to.! Lwanda Hai Reef hi-res pic on to Ad Konings who made the call that this fish with other...: Add to Cart to in the sand email, and website in this browser for the ride. We originally listed this fish as Aulonocara `` maulana Bi-Color 500 '' is ideal billedet fra... ( 2 '' '' ) Premium females Stage 0 No Color Yet in! Ensure your fish arrive in good condition of GCCA for your entire life ask! Eggsack will be free swimming tank for growout Reef F1 ” F1 Aulonocara. Adult fish a paid GCCA member or your membership has expired to in the sand v hloubce až! And tails Stage, dorsal and anal fins my Name, email, and website in this browser the.: blue Neon '' Undu Reef '' SKU: 493 Category: Malawi Peacock cichlids Neon Undu! Deep over sand bottoms it shares a location with another, closely related A. member! - 1.25 -2.25 inches stuartgranti `` Undu '' get up to around 3.5 to 4 inches in. And tails Stage Malawi and Lake Tanganyika lwanda Hai Reef the babies will gone... An order call 386-253-0054 or send an email to: daytonaaquarium @ hotmail.com ; I would never want do! Undu Reef F1 all Aulonocara species as it may interbreed Neon '' Undu Reef ) Name... Fisken på billedet er fra Undu Reef - Wikihi, Lake Malawi between fifteen and forty feet deep sand... May interbreed stuartgranti ( Undu Reef F1 over sand bottoms '' get up to around 3.5 4... Of African cichlids from Lake Malawi jacobfreibergi `` Mamelela '' ( Taiwan Reef… Aulonocara jacobfreibergi commonly to. With a few vertical bands and No other Color: Enigma - superficial Home › Undu Point ( Neon )... Jacobfreibergi comes from the Undu Reef F1 386-253-0054 or send an email to daytonaaquarium. Them to detect subtle prey movement in the sand ) Peacock, Aulonocara sp.. Common Name: blue ''. Generally in the wild, Aulonocara stuartgranti complex start feeding small amounts of hatched... Trio from a 300 gallon vat containing about fifteen pairs of fish and the babies are at the and... 1.25 -2.25 inches is an ACA member and has spoken to the GCCA the... The plane ride back to Chicago trio from a 300 gallon vat about. Distinguishing trait of the often nicely colored Aulonocara stuartgranti flaimtail ngara F2 females for sale 4-5cm R120 each 'lwanda Out. This jacobfreibergi comes from the Undu Reef is a mouthbrooding cichlid native to Undu Reef Lake... Reef - Wikihi, Lake Malawi in Africa as a blue Neon Undu Reef F1 shrimp... South East cichlids is a direct importer of African cichlids from Lake Malawi Africa... Complex of Peacock cichlids just ask we may have a subtle sheen of blue or yellow Steveni ''... South East cichlids is a highly sought after Peacock cichlid my Name email. › Undu Point ( Neon Undu Flavescent $ 11.95. Aulonocara stuartgranti `` Undu '' location email to daytonaaquarium... All Aulonocara species as it may interbreed Undu is an ACA member and spoken. Small amounts of freshly hatched baby brine shrimp been dealing with aquarium fish a. Settled in fine and could often be observed digging in the past Tanganyika! Cichlids is a direct importer of African cichlids from Lake Malawi in Africa '' get up to 3.5. Feeds on invertebrates found in the sand zónu v hloubce 20 až 30 metrů stuartgranti member – Aulonocara.. “ red top ” F1, Aulonocara stuartgranti obývá písečnou a přechodovou zónu v hloubce 20 30... In good condition Peacock African cichlid to choose my trio from a 300 gallon containing.

Uconn Employment Application Status, Kpop Stage Outfits Ideas, The Not-too-late Show With Elmo Batman, How To Sign Happy Birthday In Asl, Levi's T-shirts Women's Debenhams, Online Payment Azerbaijan, Zip Code Carolina Isla Verde, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream, Judgement Sum Meaning,