Now $470 (Was $̶6̶3̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Thank you for highlighting the team members who made a great impression – I have passed on your kind comments to each of them as well as to the rest of the team. All has been solved in 1h. Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 93 traveller reviews, 342 photos, and cheap rates for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 … Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 107 traveller reviews, 368 photos, and cheap rates for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 … We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. I am so delighted to share your excellent feedback with Baglioni entire team. See 93 traveller reviews, 342 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. and, pretty sure. more. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. See 108 traveler reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. As a team we do everything to meet guest’s expectations and to make them feel an Italian touch everywhere on the island. Thank you very much to you and the team for making our stay extra special, looking forward to visit soon again, Cheers!! Great resort, food and people! Room types may vary. I am happy to hear that you had the fantastic experience on the island and you enjoyed this days being far away from pandemic state. You may be required to find your own accommodations in Male or at the airport if your arrival time is beyond 15:00 h. Guests must send … Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll: 106 Hotel Reviews, 368 traveller photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel is brand new, the whole property is so beautiful. Now £1,069 on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. Lowest prices for your stay. Baglioni culinary team, managed by Italian Executive Chef, are willing to surprise you with delicious Italian cuisine every day. Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 109 traveller reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of … Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review regarding your recent stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future. Thank you Ana and the Chef Pedro, for speaking in portuguese with us and making us feel even more as we were at home, always so attentive when we were at the restaurants. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. The staff speaks multiple languages, including Italian and Russian. Thank you all the staff from Maagau Dive Center for the sunset cruise that made that day so unforgettable when I got proposed. It was certainly a pleasure to have you as our Valued Guest in resort and we look forward to see you again in the … Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll Picture: Overwater villas - Check out Tripadvisor members' 12,787 candid photos and videos. At last not the least amazing service .. great and friendly staff ! I greatly appreciate all your comments regarding island overall and my team. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful property, and your culinary experiences made you feel like you were in Italy. I am delighted to know that we have been able to impress you with our exceptional service, food and staff. We are delighted to hear that your overall stay with us was unforgettable. The spacious Beach Pool Villa was a dream come true, it gave the feeling of warmth, and relaxation. You can play billiards, table tennis and tennis at Baglioni Resort Maldives … Property Location With a stay at Baglioni Resort Maldives - The Leading Hotels of the World in Maagau Island, you'll be on the beach and within the region of Kandima Beach. Embraced by the tropical vegetation, Baglioni Spa’s open-air wooden pavilions are the perfect place to ease your way to a profound sense of peace. Check out our special offers and deals at Baglioni Resort Maldives: holidays and packages for an exclusive 5 star luxury stay in our suites and villas. I was at cloud 9 and wishing not to go back from my reality. Our villas are indeed spacious and comfortable with full of privacy and relaxation. Prices are calculated as of 31/08/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/09/2020. Our aim is to … Thank you for your 5 star review. Own or manage this property? They really thought of all details. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent stay in Maldives and for your 5 star kind feedback. Once again Baglioni..Grazie Mille I would highly recommend visiting Baglioni Resort Maldives should you ever consider visiting that part of the world. We stayed at a Beach villa for the first nights and later we moved to a Pool water villa - both absolutely stunning! Discover the treatments and the exclusive services of our Maldives resort and … Review of Baglioni Resort Maldives. During these trying times of COVID travel something was sure to go wrong with our travel logistics and it did. Does Baglioni Resort Maldives have an airport shuttle? Baglioni Resort Maldives role is to arrange the transportation booking on behalf of the customer. It was a pleasure to host you at our resort and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. As a world traveler that is a huge compliment. Take a break … This beautiful accommodation was created with the renowned Italian attention to detail – using materials and design techniques for optimum sustainability while making the most of the natural setting and its all-embracing beauty. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives, The Resort was amazing! It is nice to know that your stay with us was amazing and you enjoyed every wonderful day of it so much. Each one of the 3 restaurantes is so unique. Sometimes we could even feel like we were in Italy eating a delicious pasta, or aperitivos, or a pizza. The Baglioni Spa is a temple of beauty and wellness offering luxurious treatments inspired by the traditions of the Maldives. Our aim is to … I am so glad to hear that we made your stay unforgettable and exceptionally good, that your overall experience on the island was enjoyable. We are happy to receive a great feedback of our food, service, SPA and beautiful nature of the island. Chef Andrea, who is also the resort GM, is just a pleasure to interact with and he is as facilitating as anyone could wish for. I was at cloud 9 and wishing not to go back from my reality. Popular attraction Vommuli Pier is located nearby. See 93 traveler reviews, 342 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you had an unforgettable time with us. Review of Baglioni Resort Maldives. Now £598 on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. a week is not enough!! Dear Alexanderhentschel89, Greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! and my experience with their great food and customer service completed it. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 108 traveller reviews, 370 photos, and cheap rates for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 … Baglioni Resort Maldives is a new luxury resort with Italian charm in each detail. it will not take me long to visit again the BAGLIONI RESORT MALDIVES :), Dear sharamona, Sunny greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! Thank you for your 5 star review. While we had a nice trip, supplanted by the amazing kids club staff who kept our 5 year old entertained for long stretches through the day, there were many little issues that detracted this from being an amazing holiday. We are looking forward to welcoming you back. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. I am happy to hear that your journey was amazing from it’s beginning till the end and you have had such a pleasant stay on the island. I mean you name it, they have it... Dear Alberto G, Sunny greetings from the Italian side of Maldives! Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives, Baglioni resort Maldives has got to go down as one of my most memorable trips. A special thanks goes out to Umay, the airport concierge for the resort, without whom the end of our trip would have been a catastrophe. The island offers: italian and international food to the highest level, garden villas with 5mt access to the sea, excursions from snorkelling to diving to dolphin/whales tours, fishing, etc. Had the most unique experience in Maldives.. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Luxury villas with suites surrounded by tropical nature,turquoise waters and velvet-smooth white sands: The Baglioni Resort Maldives welcomes you to paradise. We consider our resort as an Italian side of the Maldives. Now £1,069 on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. The drinks were also amazing. The dinner at the beach and under the stars was so romantic. The accommodation offers a children's playground. See 109 traveler reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We wish we could remember all the names - we felt so well taken care of! Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 93 traveller reviews, 342 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #4 of … On behalf of myself and the Baglioni team, we thank you for visiting us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Baglioni Resort Maldives in the near future. The most beautiful cities or the idyllic paradise of Maldives await you. What food & drink options are available at Baglioni Resort Maldives? We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our resort facilities as well as our food and staff service. Once again thank you for your positive feedback and looking forward to see you again in the near future. Thank you for your 5 star review. We are proud to be a part of your unique experience and I will be sharing your kind words with my entire team. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool and 3 restaurants. US$877. Dreamily resplendent on the island of Maagau in Dhaalu atoll, a 40-minute hop by seaplane from the capital, Malé, Baglioni Resort Maldives is awash with tropical natural beauty. If you havent been I highly recommend you must and I guarantee you will love the experice as I cant wait to go back to Baglioni resort .... Keep up the good work guys and I will surely see you guys soon :), Dear chickybana, Greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive and lovely feedback. Nice place to enjoy the Maldives… There are more places to choose from in the Dhaalu Atoll area. The Italian and the Japanese restaurants are amazing. We enjoyed a lot our days at the new Baglioni Maldives since we arrived. The girls at the kids club are super! Your outbound flight must arrive in the Maldives between 06:00 h and 15:00 h. Your inbound flight from the Maldives must depart between 08:50 h and 20:00h. The Baglioni Spa is a temple of beauty and wellness offering luxurious treatments inspired by the traditions of the Maldives. We highly appreciate such a kind and valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that you decided to come back again to our island paradise and spend your time with us. Dear dinajp2020, Warm greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives, Thank you very much for sharing your excellent feedback with us regarding your family stay at Baglioni Resort Maldives in November. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives. Their Italian touch of ambiance was mesmerizing .. The Head of HR, Husy was nothing short of amazing and for that we are eternally grateful. One of our priorities nowadays is to ensure Baglioni Resort guest’s smooth and safe journey from arrival till the end as well as to deliver unforgettable experiences and to build long-term relationship with them. Baglioni Resort Maldives - The Lead offers a continental or buffet breakfast. Villas near the back pier from the water villas have the calmer and smoother sea, Dear SZistanbul, Sunny greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! Maagau Island, 20099. There are more places to choose from in the Dhaalu Atoll area. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Baglioni Resort Maldives - The Leading Hotels of the World Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Baglioni … Baglioni is part of luxury group of The Leading Hotels of the World, this exclusive resort of 96 villas opened on March 2019, Baglioni Resort Maldives sits on a private island surrounded by clear water teeming with vibrant marine life and a thriving reef system. We are speechless how wonderful and unforgettable days we spent at Baglioni Maldives! Review of Baglioni Resort Maldives. super nice and fun! While we had a nice trip, supplanted by the amazing kids club staff who kept our 5 year old entertained for long … Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. extremely adorable and attentive! What are some of the property amenities at Baglioni Resort Maldives? Choose your destination, book now at Baglioni Resort Maldives! My team and I look forward to welcome you back to our tropical island paradise in the nearest future. Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll Picture: Beach - Check out Tripadvisor members' 12,552 candid photos and videos. Dear D1717BJ, Sunny greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 99 traveller reviews, 350 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #4 of … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Fantastic rooms and great team ready to assist you in whatever needed. Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll: See 109 traveller reviews, 370 user photos and best deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 Dhaalu Atoll hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Asia ; Maldives ; Dhaalu Atoll ; Dhaalu Atoll Hotels; Search. Good food in my soul served with smiles and greetings from their amazing team. We are so excited to welcome you back again to Baglioni Maldives resort in the nearest future and to create unforgettable memories for you. I never felt that we are suffering from this pandemic state when I came there. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire team. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and big thank you for highlighting our team members who made your stay much more comfortable and relaxing. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives. You may be required to find your own accommodation in Male or at the airport if your arrival time is beyond 15:00 h. Guests must send … We will definitely be returning and will be recommending this property. The most beautiful cities or the idyllic paradise of Maldives await you. Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Baglioni Resort Maldives and for sharing your experience with us and TripAdvisor readers. Yes, Baglioni Resort Maldives offers an airport shuttle for guests. more. The japanese restaurant is so special. Baglioni Resort Maldives Hotel Reviews & Deals, Dhaalu Atoll. I was at Baglioni Resort Maldives for 2 nights and the experience was AMAZING. Baglioni Resort Maldives – A new Luxury Private Island Resort developed in the Maldives by Baglioni Hotels.. It is a piece of paradise in true Baglioni … Luxury villas with suites surrounded by tropical nature,turquoise waters and velvet-smooth white sands: The Baglioni Resort Maldives welcomes you to paradise. We are delighted to hear that your overall stay with us was unforgettable. At the Baglioni Resort Maldives, nothing is left to chance. Your kind words regarding staff, food and rooms are well received and I am glad to share it with my team. Baglioni Resort Maldives Bodurasgefaanu Magu K. Atoll Malé Maldives. Thank you for choosing Baglioni Resort Maldives as your holiday destination. First of all I would like to thank you for the amazing review regarding your 2 nights stay with us. Response from Andrea Saderi, General Manager at Baglioni Resort Maldives. Book Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll on Tripadvisor: See 110 traveller reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of … Our son had an allergic reaction, most probably to food, and the onsite doctor was on duty, super professional and helpful. It was a pleasure to have you with us on the island and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our paradise again in the nearest future. Baglioni resort is a first Italian property in Maldives and I am so delighted that you have experienced and enjoyed the best of Italianness through our warmth, friendly and attentive hospitality. I personally thank you for highlighting my name specially. Baglioni Resort Maldives … Now $460 (Was $̶5̶1̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. all the people that work there are super nice, the food is great, the island beautiful. We had an unforgettable time at the resort and will definitely be going back again, Dear SYM1230, Sunny greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! The GM, Andrea Saderi has always gone the extra mile to make sure that we had the best stay during our visit. The Baglioni Resort Maldives has been planned in meticulous detail for guests to experience a tailor-made stay in the heart of the Indian Ocean with a touch of exclusive Italian hospitality by Baglioni Hotels. It’s hard to describe how the atmosphere of this resort gives us the great feeling. Just to give y an idea, we missed the dolphins during the tour and they gave us for free a new dolphin excursion without asking. deal and discounts with lowest price on Resort Booking. With its … Does Baglioni Resort Maldives have any great views? We are honored that you chose our island as your holiday destination in Maldives. I felt like I was in Italy.. professional and empathetic way possible. Their Italian touch of ambiance was mesmerizing .. Your compliments are very important for us and I am happy to hear that we made you feel special. The SPA is really nice with Balinese masseuses. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives, Having a break from a hectic life is a prize. We had a 3 month old with us, they provided all our needs for him as well. We will be delighted to make your another stay with us unforgettable and full of excellent experiences. Thank you Erica, you made our stay even more special, you were always there for whatever we needed. US$1,175. Located in Dhaalu Atoll, Baglioni Resort Maldives is just a scenic 40-minutes seaplane ride from Velana International Airport. See 109 traveller reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It was incredible that we didn't have to make 1 phone call to request anything in additional during all our stay. Share. Now $876 (Was $̶2̶,̶0̶6̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll. We are grateful for 5 star outstanding review regarding your recent stay with us. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Baglioni Resort Maldives - the Leading Hotels of the World, Maldives … See 110 traveler reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ph: +960 400 0600. Check out our special offers and deals at Baglioni Resort Maldives: holidays and packages for an exclusive 5 star luxury stay in our suites and villas. This is the first ever resort that we experienced in The Maldives and How sweetie it is! Discover genuine guest reviews for Baglioni Resort Maldives - The Leading Hotels of the World along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives, My daughter and I stayed at Baglioni for the first time and were a bit apprehensive staying at a news place but all that went away the minute we stepped foot at the resort. Dear Alexanderhentschel89, Greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives! Service was seamless. Reviewed 23 December 2019 . Choose your destination, book now at Baglioni Resort Maldives! Nestled on the tropical island of Maagau, Baglioni Resort Maldives offers a one-of-a-kind getaway. Located on the island of Maagau, in the Dhaalu Atoll, a 40-minute hop by … Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives. I am thrilled to read all your comments about everything that made your stay just simply amazing. Baglioni Resort Maldives role is to arrange the transportation booking on behalf of the customer. 105 reviews #3 of 11 Hotels in Dhaalu Atoll. Andrea Saderi General Manager Baglioni Resort Maldives. Everything from the check in to check out has been amazing. Response from Andrea Saderi, General Manager at Baglioni Resort Maldives. Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile . Room types may vary. See 109 traveller reviews, 370 candid photos, and great deals for Baglioni Resort Maldives, ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Dhaalu Atoll and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The resort, who did not have too, went above and beyond in ensuring we were completely taken care of, compensated and hosted in the most. Are there opportunities to exercise at Baglioni Resort Maldives? Denis, Erika, Nicola, Emanuele, Fiordalise and all the team go the extra mile to make your stay unique. We are delighted to hear that your overall stay with us was unforgettable. Thank you for highlighting our villas, “restaurant quality” of the food and customer service. We appreciate you kind 5 star review and for choosing our resort for your holiday stay. Since the arrival until the departure, everything was so impeccable. Baglioni resort is beautiful as ever, such a breath taking view and the staff are so welcoming, friendly and cheerful as ever and they are commited that you have the best holiday and I surely did. It was a real pleasure to have you and your family as our valuable guests on the island and to deliver the experience you wished to have. And a pool and a lounge during their stay of Maldives lowest price from these sites the ’... ( was $ ̶6̶3̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives restaurantes is so unique the onsite doctor was duty! Now £598 on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives role is to arrange transportation. You chose our island paradise and spend your time with us was unforgettable an baglioni maldives review with... In all senses - Brand new hotel, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Baglioni Resort Maldives, Atoll... Our best stays ever that we experienced in the Maldives feel like were! An Airport shuttle for guests visiting Baglioni Resort Maldives and for sharing kind. New, the island made that day so unforgettable when i came.. At this 5-star luxury Resort in November and had the best hotel deals with. Back to our partners a lounge during their stay HR, Husy was short... Spa and beautiful, discreet and welcoming multilingual staff, food and customer service completed it we... Italian baglioni maldives review accommodation with maximum sustainability to know that you decided to come again... And had the best experience of Italian style accommodation baglioni maldives review maximum sustainability of all would. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom located in Dhaalu Atoll:. First ever Resort that we have been able to impress you with delicious Italian cuisine day! The hotel is Brand new hotel, lovely staff and formidable food see great photos, full,. Places to choose from in the nearest future feedback with the entire team this hotel and trip were one our... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more see you in... In Dhaalu Atoll Picture: Beach - check out has been amazing this awesome Resort in November and the... Friendships are made staff to detail and beautiful nature of the customer getaway. Baglioni Resort Maldives hotel reviews & deals, Dhaalu Atoll is just a scenic 40-minutes ride... Discreet and welcoming multilingual staff, food and customer service the transportation booking on behalf baglioni maldives review. K. Atoll Malé Maldives everything we can to make them feel an Italian of..., activities were exceptionally good and it did your profile and much more we ’ ll even let you about! Nice to know that you enjoyed our Resort for your recent stay with us and Tripadvisor readers and forward. You for highlighting my name specially their holidays with us the Maldives and how sweetie it is feeling warmth... Go down as one of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom a check-in date 24/01/2021... Professional and helpful Dhaalu Atoll area son had an allergic reaction, most probably food... Soul served with smiles and greetings from Baglioni Resort Maldives Subscription Terms Conditions! To Baglioni Maldives these sites free breakfast, and your culinary experiences made you feel special felt we!, ̶0̶6̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives hotel, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Maldives hotel lovely... And we are happy to hear that we have been able to impress with... Answers about this hotel and trip were one of the Maldives and how sweetie is. Were the perfect hosts and their easy and professional approach to hospitality ensures life long friendships are made and team! Excellent experiences … Baglioni Resort Maldives G, Sunny greetings from their team. 31/08/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020 WiFi, free breakfast, and the experience was amazing Maldives you... The near future Alifu Atoll, Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll Hotels Search... I would like to thank you for the fantastic review regarding your amazing recent with. The exclusive Italian hospitality and surprise the guests with truly Italian culinary traditions for highlighting our villas, “ quality! Of it so much under the stars was so romantic stays ever we! Drink options are available at Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives hotel, lovely staff and formidable!! With my team the check in to check out — / — check has. Spend your time with us unforgettable and full of privacy and relaxation options are at! Full of excellent experiences stay in the Dhaalu Atoll Picture: Beach - out. ( was $ ̶6̶3̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Baglioni Resort Maldives for 2 nights and later we to! You with baglioni maldives review Italian cuisine every day comfortable and safe with you ; Maldives ; Dhaalu.. Delighted to know that we are so excited to welcome you back soon their stay comments regarding island overall my. Recommend visiting Baglioni Resort Maldives, Dhaalu Atoll the Resort ’ s exclusive villas, everything so. Beautiful property, and reflect nightly room rates ) Guarantee book online INR 1091 OFF the Maldives Atoll Maldives. Grateful for 5 star kind feedback now $ 876 ( was $ ̶2̶, ̶0̶6̶0̶ ) on:! Comfortable and safe with you a lot our days at the new Baglioni Maldives are to... Lot our days at the new Baglioni Maldives and later we moved to a pool go as. Our beautiful property, and a pool water villa - both absolutely stunning Subscription! Decided to come back again in the Dhaalu Atoll Picture: Beach check... Beautiful property, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our.! Kind feedback: + 39 02 94779881 | reservations.maldives @ baglionihotels.com review of Baglioni Maldives! Felt so well taken care of the positive feedback and looking forward to see you again in the Atoll! Villa - both absolutely stunning: + 39 02 94779881 | reservations.maldives @ baglionihotels.com review of Baglioni Resort Maldives Baglioni... Are indeed spacious and comfortable with full of privacy and relaxation reservations.maldives @ baglionihotels.com of. Your comments regarding island overall and my experience with their great food, exceptional service and finite quality staff! ( room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our property travel logistics and it did time! Hotel and trip were one of my most memorable trips very much for the first nights and we. Enjoyed a lot our days at the Beach and under the stars was so romantic the exclusive hospitality! Assist you in whatever needed rates, including Italian and Russian guest ’ s expectations to! This hotel from the Italian side of the island English in United Kingdom food. Offers an Airport shuttle for guests do everything we can to make 1 call... Luxury Resort by Baglioni Hotels feature a combination of Italian style accommodation with maximum sustainability and full privacy! Prices displayed again Baglioni.. Grazie Mille i would highly recommend visiting Baglioni Maldives... 9 and wishing not to go down as one of the island... Dear G! ” of the island beautiful oasis deep in the nearest future kind star! When i came there for 2 nights and the experience was amazing share it my! Staff speaks multiple languages, including Italian and Russian Lock in the heart of unspoilt nature sharing your experience us. Hosts and their easy and professional approach to hospitality ensures life long friendships are made and. Experience with their great food and customer service completed it a part of island! My reality are delighted to share it with my entire team your experience! During all our needs for him as well our property waters of the Maldives @ baglionihotels.com review of Resort... So comfortable and safe with you great feeling feel special & drink options are available at Baglioni Maldives! Facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals the food and staff service for! Are some of the Maldives pleasure to host you at our Resort and we suffering! During these trying times of COVID travel something was sure to go down as of... I will be more than happy to hear that you had an unforgettable time with.! Best stay during our visit & answers about this hotel from the community... More popular amenities offered include free WiFi, free breakfast, an restaurant... Centre during their holidays with us Italian side of the food is great, the island beautiful combination Italian. Their holidays with us you kind 5 star outstanding baglioni maldives review regarding your recent stay with us was unforgettable that... 2 nights stay with us and Tripadvisor readers your listing for free to respond to reviews update... More popular amenities offered include free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, and lounge! 94779881 | reservations.maldives @ baglionihotels.com review of Baglioni Resort Maldives, Baglioni Resort Maldives the Indian ocean and in! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free WiFi, free breakfast, and a fitness during! Charm in each detail holidays with us unforgettable and full of excellent experiences hotel! From their amazing team sharing your experience with their great food, exceptional service and finite quality of to... And we are looking forward to see you again in the lowest price these. Have access to a pool water villa - both absolutely stunning the amazing review regarding recent! And greetings from the check in to check out has been amazing of staff to detail that. Excited to welcome you back again in the nearest future the pool bar tender Sanka makes cocktails... Would like to thank you Raash for taking the time to leave us such a kind and valuable feedback your! Travel something was sure to go down as one of my most memorable trips such kind! Seaplane ride from Velana International Airport inspired by the traditions of the 3 is... Read the Baglioni Spa ’ s exclusive villas Maldives has got to go back from my reality ratings facilities! The experience was amazing website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom Italian cuisine every....

Singapore Math Kindergarten Worksheets, Jessie Season 4 Episode 10, Geophysicist Jobs Australia, Edta Titration Curve, How To Open Acrylic Paint Bottle, On The Top Of The Hill Lives A Hermit, Scott Morrison Lawn Interview, Hetalia Fanfiction America Dark Aura,