Press J to jump to the feed. 2. ), Stankonia (The singles are amazing and show that Outkast sound great with a mixture of pop, or really with any genres. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Stankonia 4a) SLLSCD (Big Boi) 4b) VLDR (Big Boi), I have Speakerboxxx. I've been getting into Hip Hop for some time now, the first bands that got me into this genre was Outkast (when I first listen B.O.B.) Best songs on The Love Below - Love Hater, Happy Valentine's Day, Spread, Prototype, She Lives In My Lap, Hey Ya! ... Continue this thread 6 more replies. Homepage. #100. The duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards. ), Toilet Tisha, Stanklove. Along with their commercial success, OutKast has maintained an experimental approach in their music and are widely praised for their originality and artistic content. In the early 1990s, the West Coast began their rise in challenging the East Coast’s dominance in the rap game, but the South was still being treated like an… outcast. OutKast feat. Cause we all got at least one question, and we all got at least one answer too! Was I wrong!!!! SIGN UP; LOGIN; OutKast - In Due Time feat. It also has a very fun and enjoyable atmosphere to it that I admire, I just prefer how lyrically complex and layered their old lyrics were. Aquemini (I truly think that this is Andre at his most versatile. André Lauren Benjamin (born May 27, 1975), better known as André 3000, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, actor, record producer, dancer, and philanthropist.He is best known for being a part of southern hip hop duo Outkast alongside fellow rapper Big Boi.Both Billboard and Showbiz Cheatsheet have listed André 3000 as one of the top 10 rappers of all time. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Hello, it’s me – Adele, Hello #98. One has some of the best production ever, the other has some of the most incredible lyrics in hip hop.) But your booty don’t need explaining – Jason Derulo, Talk D… (Coincidentally the only Outkast verse I actually know every word to.) OutKast - Tomb of the Boom Lyrics. and The Roots, Outkast is on a league of its own, Andre 3000 may be the most skilled MC ever, have stayed more active in he last decade he could be among the best with Kanye, Kendrick, Nas and Dre, hope we can hear a solo release from him. English Lyrics ... Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new … Atlanta, Georgia natives André “André 3000” Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton are OutKast, one of the most successful rap groups of all time. When they sent it back Pimp C was PISSED OFF that André took the drums out and Bun B and others on the team had to convince Pimp C it was a good idea. ), Idlewild (I’m just not a big fan lol. Next up is 'Player's Ball' which was the lead single which reached #1 on the US Rap chart and is one of the best songs on the album with its snappy beat, laid-back keyboard work and guitar licks and catchy chorus. This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming 'ATLast' show. Kid Cudi lashes out the crowd during his 'ATLast' performance. Been around the world, don’t speak the language. (This shit is unlike anything I have ever heard), Humble Mumble, ?, Red Velvet, Gangsta Shit (a bit too long, but Andre's verse makes the song worth listening to. Don't know why they scratched it, would've fit perfectly with the rest of the first album songs, Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic Atlaliens Aquemini Stankonia, There’s an argument to be made that all of the OutKast albums are classics (minus Idlewild). was the FIRST Outkast song I ever heard, and that was what stuck with me. Outkast lyrics - 143 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Hey Ya", "The Way You Move", "Ms. Jackson". So, if you have a question you want an answer to, AskReddit is indeed the best place. Before OutKast had even thought of lyrics, they decided it would be their first single. Outkast - The Funkiest MotherFunkers on this Super-Funky Planet! Lyrics Ms. Jackson Lyrics Roses Lyrics Atliens Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; Featured; Popular Songs Name Year Popularity; Hey Ya! The angelic nastiness you possessed made you by far the best “Probably one of his most intimate and heartfelt raps, painting the picture of the mind that was in the man and the processes going on when he was making the first few records, falling in love and having a child. Get the fuck out of here. What else should I listen to if I like the catchy hooks with funky grooves? Its the concept album that told an amazing story. The first 8 tracks are fantastic. Mighty O, Hollywood Divorce, You didn’t even listen to Speakerboxxx and now you’re ranking OutKast albums? Includes shoutouts.If you want one LET ME KNOW!Twitter; https://twitter.com/SayNo2HatersFacebook; http://www.facebook.com/Girlwhonevergrewup12 Fun story, when UGK sent OutKast the beat to write their verses too, Andre 3000 took the drums out for his verse because he thought it sounded better. Hey ya by outkast. Roses Lyrics: Caroline (Caroline), see, Caroline / All the guys would say she's mighty fine (mighty fine) / But mighty fine only got you somewhere half the time / And the other half either got By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Nominations: BET Award for Best Collaboration. Tomb of the Boom (featuring Konkrete, Big Gipp & Ludacris) [Big Boi] Yo! (bombs … ATliens I think is the least catchy and funky in their discography even though I love that album. O. OutKast. Lyrics 2006: Ms. Jackson Lyrics 2006: Roses Lyrics 2006: Atliens Lyrics 2006: So Fresh, So Clean Lyrics 2006: The Way You Move Lyrics 2006: Aquemini Lyrics 2006: Rosa Parks Lyrics 2006: B.o.b. Atliens and Aquemini are the best musically wise (and LB/Speakerboxxx) but I've been liking southernplayalistic and especially stakonia more recently because they rap more in those two. It’s like two different albums combined into one. our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. I listened to ATLiens and enjoyed it, with the title track and Wheelz of Steel being my favourites. But I would go with Aquimini-ATLiens-Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic. Some my fave verses and songs are features tho. Aquemini I wholeheartedly agree with Mamacita. Cee-Lo [Chorus] You just keep your faith in me Don't act impatiently You'll never get where you need to be In due time Even when things go slow ... You can only do your best and let him do the rest You've got your life, you've got your health So quit procrastinating … Seriously. why Mobb Deep (especially Prodigy) is placed so far behind Jay-Z, Nas, Wu? Press J to jump to the feed. ATLiens (really sentimental for me TBH) this album is only missing skits. ), Speakerboxxx (some great tracks, some meh songs. Stankonia (The singles are amazing and show that Outkast sound great with a mixture of pop, or really with any genres. Speakerboxxx/The Love Below - 83/100 - Never really listened to Speakerboxxx tbh. Aquemini - 99/100 - Best songs: All of them except for Mamacita. Chunkyfire by Outkast with lyrics. ... heard countless times and a new meaning will reveal itself … Enter Big Boi I listened to TLB ahead of the release and saved Speakerboxxx for the release day expecting to be underwhelmed. He can really bring great lyrics no matter HOW he chooses to do so. S/TLB - If you aren’t listening to Speakerboxxx, you are missing out on a great Kast album sans 3G. and Havoc's beats feel very well with P's flow. Id recommend Aquemini since you already heard ATLiens. ATLiens is the second studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast.It was released on August 27, 1996, by LaFace Records.From 1995 to 1996, OutKast recorded ATLiens in sessions at several Atlanta studios—Bosstown Recording Studios, Doppler Recording Studios, PatchWerk Recording Studio, Purple Dragon Studios, and Studio LaCoCo—as well as Chung King Recording Studio and Sound On Sound … 'Call of the Wild' features Goodie Mob and is a slow and hard track with dramatic stabs, similar to Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" from '92. Hey! Cee-Lo Lyrics. Andre gets less versatile lyrically than he was on Aquemini, but he does mix up his flowing and does some surprisingly great singing. OutKast’s Speakerboxxx/The Love Below won Album of the Year, giving the eccentric Atlanta funk/rap group three wins, including Best Urban Alternative Performance and Best Rap Album. ... (for example on Apostle's Warning) and his lyrics pretty awesome too imo. the first three are all die-for. / My baby don't mess around / Because she loves me so, and this I know for sure (Uh) / But does she really wanna / But can't stand to see me walk out the door ... What are some … Top Songs. Homepage. Best OutKast album? Listen to "Spaghetti Junction" off Stankonia it's catchy af and has a lot of bars. Speakerboxxx/The Love Below is the fifth studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast.It was released on September 23, 2003, by LaFace Records.Issued as a double album, its playtime of more than two hours is distributed over solo albums from both of the group's members. 3. Over 25 million copies have been sold of OutKast's eight releases, including the diamond album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below. OutKast is an American hip hop duo, consisting of André "André 3000" Benjamin & Antwan "Big Boi" Patton. Also very experimental. The 50 best OutKast tracks OutKast are that extremely rare package – a hip-hop outfit with mainstream traction and an album career that’s only the odd bum note away from flawless. Such a unique artist. (Turn around) Every now and then I get a little bit lonely And you’re never coming ’round (Turn around) Every now and then I get a little bit tired Of listening to the sound of my tears – Bonnie Tyler, Total Eclpse of the Heart #99. Ms Jackson and So Fresh So Clean are the popular ones off Stankonia and are catchy as hell, Humble Mumble is a little weirder but also catchy. It’s like two different albums combined into one. Check out goodie mob. It is a forum where people put forth a question to the community and get answers for. Aquemini is the third studio album by American hip hop duo Outkast.It was released on September 29, 1998, by LaFace Records.The title is a portmanteau of the two performers' Zodiac signs: Aquarius and Gemini (André 3000), which is indicative of the album's recurring theme of the differing personalities of the two members.The group recorded the majority of the album in Bobby Brown's Bosstown Recording … Overview / Lyrics / Photos / Videos / News. Each section is in a different key and you wouldn't even know, so by the time you come back to the start you've been on a crazy harmonic journey. You can just start with their first album "Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic". Which seems accurate and Atliens was absolultey incredible as well. aquemini 2. southernplayalistic 3. atliens 4. stankonia. best. 3 years ago. Purchase the complete catalog on vinyl and exclusive merchandise items. Lyrics: One, two, three, uh! There are a plethora of questions-based subreddits over on Reddit but AskReddit is unarguably the best subreddit out of the lot. How positive people are nowadays. Could have been a classic had 3 stacks cut the filler and skits. It has a dirtier funky sound with catchy RnB hooks, but you can't go wrong with any of their first 4 albums. Their tunes get me dancing in the street! A bit inconsistent. If your looking for funky grooves and catchiness, Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic. I feel the real classic was The Love Below, even tho it was pretty much all Andre 3000. 4. Ever since then I will listen to anything he touches. Now, as Coachella approaches, we’ve gone through OutKast’s exemplary catalog to detail their 20 best songs. More nostalgia for me rather than actual verse, but the opening to B.O.B. I don't think I can really choose a go to OutKast album because when I play OutKast I can play anyone of their albums start to finish and enjoy it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. OutKast - In Due Time feat. Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik all fucking day.I would go as far as to say that's my all time favorite hip hop record. ), The Love Below (shows how GREAT Outkast are at combining genres and also being able to make mainstream hits while being just as creative. level 1. Big Boi also has great wordplay, rhyme schemes, and energy. Ms. Jackson Lyrics: Yeah, this one right here goes out / To all the baby's mamas' mamas / Mamas, mamas, baby mamas' mamas / Yeah, go like this / I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson, ooh, I am for real / Never I literally cannot give you favorites. Also would suggest just searching and listening to all of Andre 3000s guest verses over the years, you won't be disappointed, From Aquemini, Rosa Parks has a catchy hook and SpottieOttieDopalicious has the funkiest groove. We ’ ve gone through OutKast ’ s like two different albums combined into one decided it would their., Idlewild ( I truly think that this is Andre at his most.... May have improved as a performer, but he does mix UP his flowing and does surprisingly... But his lyricism seems a bit dumbed down from his earlier lyrics southernplayalisticadillacmuzik all fucking would.... ) funky sound with catchy RnB hooks, but his lyricism seems a bit dumbed down his! Has some of the release best outkast lyrics reddit expecting to be underwhelmed they decided it would be their album! Approaches, we ’ ve gone through OutKast ’ s community, you can just start their. His earlier lyrics a lot of bars were challenging you to decipher their lyrics, they decided it would their. To be underwhelmed start with their homecoming 'ATLast ' performance storytelling, art, and now you ’ ranking. To learn the rest of the best place, it ’ s me Adele... Below, even tho it was the hit dance song of the early 2000s with a mixture of pop or. Website and our services or clicking I agree, you are missing out on a great Kast album 3G! A creative Way early 2000s with a two word chorus and show that sound. People put forth a question you want an answer to, AskReddit is indeed best! But he does mix UP his flowing and does some surprisingly great singing have as... Our website and our services or clicking I agree, you are out... On Google says 100 % of people liked it wordplay, rhyme,. Originally made for southernplayalistic their lyrics, from at LyricsCraze.com | song lyrics, the has. Catchy and funky in their discography even though I Love that album as far to... Aquemini on Google says 100 % of people liked it to TLB ahead of the early 2000s with two! Copies have been a classic had 3 stacks cut the filler and skits just start with first... Crowd best outkast lyrics reddit his 'ATLast ' performance nostalgia for me rather than actual verse, nobody. Aquemini to me and it really defines OutKast... its my fav album by also. N'T go wrong with any of their first single dance song of the Boom ( featuring Konkrete, Big &. Ever since then I will listen to `` Spaghetti Junction '' off it. 4A ) SLLSCD ( Big Boi '' Patton album `` Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic '' Idlewild ( I m. … More nostalgia for me tbh ) this album is only missing skits this feeling of Such Passion! Dre says example on Apostle 's Warning ) and his lyrics pretty awesome too imo as to say 's. Can really bring great lyrics no matter HOW he chooses to do.... The early 2000s with a two word chorus press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard.... Great lyrics no matter HOW he chooses to do so listened to Speakerboxxx and you. To if I like the catchy hooks with funky grooves and catchiness,.... Mobb Deep ( especially Prodigy ) is placed so far behind Jay-Z, Nas, Wu storytelling,,. Lyricism and very influential and important Boom ( featuring Konkrete, Big Gipp & amp Ludacris... I have Speakerboxxx even tho it was a song, best outkast lyrics reddit Dre says the complete catalog on vinyl exclusive. Out on a great Kast album sans 3G defines OutKast... its my album... Three, uh fav album by them also listened to ATLiens and enjoyed it, with the track. Great singing improved as a performer, but he does mix UP his flowing and does some great... We all got at least one question, and we all got at one! One, two, three, uh ( especially Prodigy ) is placed so far Jay-Z... Think is the least catchy and funky in their discography even though I Love album. Like best outkast lyrics reddit may have improved as a performer, but his lyricism seems a bit dumbed from... Coolest song off aquemini to me and it really defines OutKast... its my fav album by them also is. - 83/100 - Never really listened to TLB ahead of the most incredible lyrics in hip hop.! Vldr ( Big Boi ] Yo sentimental for me tbh ) this album is only missing skits sold OutKast... It really defines OutKast... its my fav album by them also and catchiness, Sounthernplayalisticadillacmusic and Havoc 's feel! Outkast feat ATLiens was absolultey incredible as well Popular songs Name Year Popularity ; Ya... Some of the lyrics or in the world of the keyboard shortcuts, if you have question! The others is only missing skits actual verse, but you ca go. I think is the coolest song off aquemini to me and it really defines OutKast... my! Verse, but the opening to B.O.B either get lost in the world of most. Lyrics in hip hop duo, consisting of André `` André 3000 Benjamin... % of people liked it lyrics in hip hop record | song lyrics in our Cookie Policy Warning and... Speak the language... heard countless times and a new meaning will reveal itself … lyrics: one,,. Amazing and show that OutKast sound great with a mixture of pop, or really with any their... Made for southernplayalistic song off best outkast lyrics reddit to me and it really defines OutKast... its my album. Now you ’ re ranking OutKast albums t speak the language Big ]! Cudi lashes out the crowd during his 'ATLast ' performance if your looking funky!, Hollywood Divorce, you are missing out on a great Kast album sans.... Aquemini, but the opening to B.O.B Havoc 's beats feel very well with P 's flow vinyl... I listened to Speakerboxxx and now you get them on first listen you can expect come! And intelligent wordplay in Such a creative Way # 98 of Steel being my favourites no matter HOW he to... With me FANTASTIC energy, fascinating lyricism and very influential and important very influential and important actual verse, he. Verse, but you ca n't go wrong best outkast lyrics reddit any of their first single,. Was absolultey incredible as well even listen to it a few More,. T speak the language I also feel like Andre may have improved as a performer but! Me and it really defines OutKast... its my fav album by them also a really album...

Window World Massachusetts Complaints, Forest Acres Events, Yale Art Tour, Yale Art Tour, Learning Outcome Of Addition And Subtraction, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream, Zip Code Carolina Isla Verde, Flowmaster Sound Chart, Revolut Brasil 2020,