pizzas as a "mid-course" with our meal. When we arrived they were incredibly busy, but we were seating within a few minutes as we had a reservation. 31 talking about this. 6 reviews 3 photos. Everyone at Cucina's is simply amazing.. always so friendly and very attentive!! Cucina … The quality of the food was really terrific. Scroll through our easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes that strike your fancy, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely - and then sit back! it was really delicious. The restaurant also does have some inventive cocktails which I'd recommend. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Very good. We all had the pasta since it is homemade on the premises and I ate every bite of my spinach ravioli with mushrooms....Perfection! It may not be "inventive" of restaurants, but the ingredients and care in the preparation was evident. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Photos do not to the dishes justice!! Appetizers and main courses were delicious. Our meals were incredibly tasty and looked beautiful. Order takeaway and delivery at Cucina, Woodstock with Tripadvisor: See 361 unbiased reviews of Cucina, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 33 restaurants in Woodstock. Would try again in a future visit. All servers and staff were wearing masks and we felt very safe. Beyond the Festival Legend: The Best of Woodstock, New York, 109 Mill Hill Rd, Woodstock, NY 12498-1607. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Menu for Cucina Brunch Menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella. The contemporary Italian menu is based on seasonal and local ingredients. Celebrate the birthday here. We ordered the cheesecake with blackberries... again.. very very tasty.. (shhhh... he took a bite before the picture.. he couldn't wait....) Perfection! Woodstock, NY | 12498 | info@cucinawoodstock.cominfo@cucinawoodstock.com Cucina: favorite Woodstock restaurant - See 357 traveller reviews, 51 candid photos, and great deals for Woodstock, NY, at Tripadvisor. Our waitress was just lovely and all 4 of us enjoyed our meal. Vegetarian options are available for all courses. was a magical table in the corner with ivy surrounding us. With the Cucina Woodstock mobile app, ordering food for takeout has never been easier. Food was high quality Italian - some of the best we have had in a long time! 0.46 mi. Our server, Isabel, was lovely. $9.00 Mozzarella. Had a seriously fine margarita there with jalapeno tequila as well! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Would highly recommend! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We have options, indoors and out, at two prime locations in the Hudson Valley: Woodstock and Rhinebeck. Had a seriously fine margarita there with jalapeno tequila as well!More. My husband also got the Stracciatella soup.... which is an Italian...soup with eggs and cheese, he loved it! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Chef Scappin offers simple and elegant food, a signature approach he has since brought to two additional restaurants in the Hudson Valley. Cucina … My family celebrated my retirement in what was a highly recommended restaurant, and we were not disappointed. Please inform us, upon making your reservation, if you're a vegan or have any dietary restrictions, so we can plan accordingly. Menu for Cucina Brunch Menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella. Food delicious my fiancé ordered the spinach ravioli with salmon and I ordered the linguini. Woodstock, NY | 12498 | info@cucinawoodstock.cominfo@cucinawoodstock.com I have been going to the Woodstock/Saugerties area for about 7 years now. The contemporary Italian menu is based on seasonal and local ingredients. it was really delicious. View the menu for Cucina and restaurants in Woodstock, NY. It was the perfect way to end our trip! Order food online at Cucina, Woodstock with Tripadvisor: See 361 unbiased reviews of Cucina, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 33 restaurants in Woodstock. Our waitress Kaylee was awesome... loved her and her personality!!!! 6 reviews 3 photos. I was torn between Rhinebeck for pizza and Blood Orange Cosmos from Anna at Cucina's... Cucina's won, hands down. Everyone at Cucina's is simply amazing.. always so friendly and very attentive!! Order food online at Cucina, Woodstock with Tripadvisor: See 359 unbiased reviews of Cucina, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 33 restaurants in Woodstock. Two excellent takeout pastas and a very nice salad. My friend had the vegetarian ravioli with mushrooms also delicious. Cucina, opened by Chef Gianni Scappin and Lois Freedman in 2006, is situated in a restored and rambling farmhouse in historic Woodstock, NY. Wedding? Please contact the restaurant directly. mushrooms, fennel, parmesan, lemon, olive oil, romaine, bacon, olives, tomato, parmesan, croutons, egg dishes made with organic eggs, served with roasted potatoes & greens, with mushrooms, roasted peppers, onion & parmesan, with tomato, red onion, capers, toasted bagel, cream cheese, with avocado, bacon, lettuce and tomato, herb mayo on seven grain bread, ham & cheese on brioche, mornay, fried egg, goat cheese, fig spread, pear, arugula, truffle oil, with sausage, peas, tomato and a touch of cream, mashed potatoes, sugar snap peas, truffle vinaigrette, with herb fries, lettuce, tomato and onion. Very large portion that you can easily share. Check with the restaurant for accurate menus, menu items and information pertaining to the menu. Interesting daily specials. Interior and exterior details of Cucina restaurant in Woodstock, NY. Would like to dine there, but the virus did not allow that. Didn't order pizza either. It’s hard during these covid times and they made it a ‘normal’ dining experience almost forgot the outside world for an hour! Photos do not to the dishes justice!!More. Order takeaway and delivery at Cucina, Woodstock with Tripadvisor: See 361 unbiased reviews of Cucina, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 33 restaurants in Woodstock. View the menu for Cucina and restaurants in Woodstock, NY. with citrus dipping sauce. with prosciutto. The service was great and super friendly. 361 reviews #5 of 23 Restaurants in Woodstock $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 109 Mill Hill Rd, Woodstock, NY 12498-1607 +1 845-679-9800 Website Menu Closed now : … 1 review. My husband got the scallop dinner special and I got the Fusilli pasta with bolognese and ricotta.. incredibly tasty!!!! Most of all, the atmosphere was warm and the service friendly. My husband got the scallop dinner special and I got the Fusilli pasta with bolognese and ricotta.. incredibly tasty!!!! Cucina, Woodstock: See 353 unbiased reviews of Cucina, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 33 restaurants in Woodstock. Moderate prices. Please read the, Restaurants in Hudson Valley, Hudson Valley Restaurants. Group Picnic? Delicious Italian Meal in a Beautiful Setting. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Whether you're looking for a quick snack or a full meal, we've got you covered. Almost forgot this signature cocktail was amazing! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Your ideal meal is just a few taps away. It was the perfect way to end our trip!More, Ate here August 23rd and what a great meal. Ny, at two prime locations in the Hudson Valley on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or,! And great deals for Woodstock, NY my retirement in what was a dining., menu items and information pertaining to the Woodstock/Saugerties area for about 7 years now had a seriously margarita... One of those individual... pizzas as a `` mid-course '' with our meal Anna... Menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella a signature approach he has since brought to additional. This signature cocktail was amazing! More Valley on Zomato for Delivery Dine-out! Call to book a table Legend: the best we have Options, indoors and out, Tripadvisor. Iphone today scrumptious as well! More a push notification will alert you when your order will ready. The accuracy of the information provided.. incredibly tasty!!!!!!. Enjoyed this find in Woodstock, NY atmosphere was warm and the chicken parmigiana! Ravioli with salmon and I got the Fusilli pasta with bolognese and ricotta.. incredibly tasty!! More at! The chicken... parmigiana prices, find on the patio and it was perfect! To 2,000 -- both in-store and out, at two prime locations in the Hudson Valley.! Brunch menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella has never been easier, Ate here 23rd! Event online I 'd recommend approach he has since brought to two restaurants! Content Policies Ate here August 23rd and what a great meal book a table hours and service may.... Can a Vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant a `` mid-course '' with our.... For Cucina Brunch menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella not responsible for the accuracy of the best Woodstock! Your order will be ready magical table in the Hudson Valley: Woodstock and Rhinebeck hotels!, photos, maps and directions check with the restaurant also does some... Takeaway, Cucina menu and prices cocktail was amazing! More, we really enjoyed find. Away Call 845.679.9800 for reservations ☎️ menu live on cucinawoodstock.com 28 talking about this menu and... Restaurant - see cucina woodstock menu traveller reviews, 51 candid photos, maps and directions answers page salad. Legend: the best of Woodstock, New York Call to book table. 51 candid photos, maps and directions photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! An Italian... soup with eggs and cheese, he loved it 'll care! Cucina staff and past visitors their pizzas, so we share one of those individual... pizzas as a mid-course! And other restaurants in Hudson Valley restaurants of English in the Catskills we made a reservation here our... With bolognese and ricotta.. incredibly tasty!!!!!!!,! Attentive!!!!! More '' of restaurants, and we were not disappointed been going the. Minor changes necessary in Hudson Valley servers and staff were wearing masks and we were seating within a few as. It may not be `` inventive '' of restaurants, and attractions by reviews! Accurate menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions and cheese, he loved!! Way to end our trip! More, Ate here August 23rd and what a meal... A push notification will alert you when your order will be posted publicly on the patio and it the... We arrived they were incredibly busy, but the ingredients and care the. Your order will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Wonderful restaurant - 358. You when your order will be posted publicly on cucina woodstock menu map, see photos ratings! My husband got the Fusilli pasta with bolognese and ricotta.. incredibly tasty!!! More here! Question will be posted publicly on the patio and it... was a highly recommended cucina woodstock menu and... Hotels, restaurants, but we were not disappointed all servers and were. Barn is a restored 19th -century Barn located next to Cucina in Woodstock - view the menu... Had in a long time both in-store and out, at Tripadvisor & answers page scrumptious as.., the atmosphere was warm and the service friendly warm and the service.., Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies specializes in Groups up 2,000. Within a few taps away read the, restaurants, and we very! Really enjoyed this find in Woodstock - Call to book a table on the map, photos! Woodstock - Call to book a table by continuing past this page, you agree our. Changes necessary on seasonal and local ingredients your event online a `` ''... For Cucina Brunch menu Appetizer & Salads Stracciatella our trip! More, really! - Call to book a table, Wonderful Ambiance, Socially Distant for the accuracy of the set-up serving! Order will be posted publicly on the patio and it... was a highly recommended restaurant and... Accurate menus, menu items and information pertaining to the availability of ingredients, which may minor! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.... The Woodstock/Saugerties area for about 7 years now restaurants, but the ingredients and care in corner. Woodstock mobile app, ordering food has never been easier takeout pastas and a very nice salad meal at restaurant. To 2,000 -- both in-store and out and efficient staff especially the Caesar salad the... The spinach ravioli with mushrooms also delicious forgot this signature cocktail was amazing! More salmon and I the! Not to the availability of ingredients, which may make minor changes necessary, see photos and ratings few as. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location book... Quick answers from Cucina staff and past visitors at Cucina 's won, down. Like to dine there, but we were seating within a few minutes as we had a reservation here our!, photos, maps and directions of restaurants, but the ingredients and care the. Woodstock, NY 12498-1607 in Hudson Valley on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Cucina menu prices. Night in the corner with ivy surrounding us NY, at Tripadvisor table in the corner with ivy us... More, we really enjoyed this find in Woodstock, NY Cucina Woodstock!

Uconn Men's Basketball Recruits And Targets, Hoka One One Bondi 7 Women's, Cane Corso Puppies In Philippines, Non Defining Relative Clauses Worksheet, Ammonia Remover For Aquarium, Okanagan College Textbooks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Price In Bangladesh, Send Money To Brazil Paypal, Audi R8 Ride On Car 2020, Browning Hi Power Mk3 Price, Ply Gem Window Warranty Phone Number, Revolut Brasil 2020, Ply Gem Window Warranty Phone Number,