Log In. I go to Eslite bookstore in Hysen Place every time I visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly. The major bookstore was set to open its first Southeast Asia outlet in Kuala Lumpur but due to Covid-19, there will be a delay. 15 people follow this. Pages connexes. เข้าสู่ระบบ. Don’t get me wrong, like any other branch, the Nan-Xi store still preserves a big portion of itself as a bookstore. The bookstore is very calming and spread over three floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever. I go to Eslite bookstore in Hysen Place every time I visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly. ou. 240 k mentions J’aime. 前鎮區三多三路217號12樓 (8,032.53 mi) Kaohsiung, Taiwan 80655. Geese are not your friends. 24,422 were here. Yet here we are in 2017 and Eslite is shrinkwrapping 95% of their inventory. Eslite Bookstore (Xinyi location) travelers' reviews, business hours, introduction, open hours. Visiting the Eslite bookstore is an experience. You can stay at Eslite as long as you want and just read a book. 誠品書店 eslite bookstore (誠品生活高雄sogo店) Shopping Service in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Grand magasin. The whole point of going to a physical bookstore these days is to flip through books before you purchase them. 24 569 oli täällä. Bye for now and stay safe! Bandung, Indonesia 38,806 contributions 878 helpful votes +1. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 前鎮區三多三路217號12樓 (6,368.32 mi) Kaohsiung, Taiwan 80655. Their staff are very good in english. In one corner of this versatile park stands another Eslite branch with two huge floors full of books, and also art/craft workshops. 18,173 यहाँ थे. 金石堂KingStone. Open Now. The interior of the old factory has been refurbished into a series of art galleries that are packed with hipsters during the weekends. But it also bears a mixture of global, mainstream brands like Michael Kors and indie, local stores like Cha Tzu Tang (check out my previous blogpost to know more about local beauty brands). You must go to the cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed! Tag them in the comment section below and share the news! In and amongst this whirring battlefield of retailers, one chain in particular draws the spotlight. Download the Shopee app now and start browsing for your favourite books. Covering plenty of genres, you can find Chinese books, English books, Travel books and more! 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com Log In. You would probably need half or a whole day to explore, taste, read here. 21 094 personnes étaient ici. Eslite Bookstore, Suzhou: See 33 reviews, articles, and 104 photos of Eslite Bookstore, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 100 attractions in Suzhou. Location (Google Map), Once a deserted cigarette factory, Song-Yan park is now... a bit of everything. But the Xin-Yi branch has kept a full three out of the five floors of its gigantic building as a bookstore, helping to maintain its well-established roots. Read more. The bookstore is very calming and spread over three floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever. And just as much as it’s deep-rooted persistence, the size, delicacy. Eslite has an incredible mixture of books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well. Truth be told, among the 3 branches recommended in this post, Nan-xi would probably be the least enjoyable for tourists if you’re looking for “something different”. Eslite as the best bookstore in Asia has a good reputation and provides some of most lovely brands here especially attractive to youngsters. As a bookworm, Eslite Xin-Yi is always my go-to attraction whenever I’m entertaining foreign friends. The food is very inviting and of good quality. Produit/service. Taiwan’s Largest Retail Bookstore Chain, Eslite Bookstore Is Now Available On Shopee Malaysia. SEE ALSO : Eslite Spectrum to close three more stores in Taiwan Eslite Bookstore’s first debut in Hong Kong was the Causeway Bay store in 2012, followed by the Tsim Sha Tsui store in 2015 and the Taikoo store in 2016. Forgot account? Make sure you don’t miss this gem of the concrete jungle. However if you’re planning on going on a full-on shopping spree, this branch will surely satisfy, as it offers both things you’re familiar with, and goods that might serve as pricier souvenirs for loved ones from home. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com Create New Account. In the ENTIRE world. Eslite Bookstore announced the opening of its fourth store in Hong Kong, the Olympian City store in Tai Kok Tsui, on 23rd September. Restaurants near Eslite Bookstore - Xinyi: (0.00 mi) Minder Vegetarian - Eslite Xinyi Store (0.01 mi) Freaks Cafe & Bistro (0.01 mi) Yan Man Chaun Stir Fry (0.01 mi) Just Grill (0.01 mi) LEBLEDOR - Eslite Wine Cellar Outlet; View all restaurants near Eslite Bookstore - Xinyi on Tripadvisor 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com The bookstore is very calming and spread over three floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever. 19 659 oli täällä. Date of experience: July 2019. About See All. ดูเพิ่มเติมจาก 誠品人 eslite member บน Facebook. 誠品書店 eslite bookstore (誠品生活高雄sogo店) Shopping Service in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Plus tard. See more of 誠品書店 eslite bookstore on Facebook. A hotel, right there in the bookstore! Open Now. Eslite Bookstore is now available on Shopee Malaysia and you can shop for your favourite books online. Yay! As I’ve previously mentioned, Eslite has transformed itself into a composite lifestyle department store, so sometimes you might forget that it was once a bookstore. 21.733 har været her. I find very few books published in Taiwan or Hong Kong. Librairie. Informations de compte oubliées ? See more of 誠品書店 eslite bookstore on Facebook. Location (Google Map), Every time I pay a visit to this branch, I ask myself what sort of chaotic energy led to its existence (in harmony!). 13 people like this. This branch gives them everything they’re looking for in a book, as well as shop where they can pick up some well-packaged local foods and tea as souvenirs. 關於書籍及商品查詢,請聯絡hkservice@eslite.com 或致電3419-6761。服務時間內 (週一~週六 10:00~18:30) 將由專人為您服務。 MUJI 無印良品生活研究所. 感謝誠粉支持本專頁! Site web de commerce électronique. Eslite Bookstore is now available on Shopee Malaysia and you can shop for your favourite books online. 481 talking about this. About See All. 74 check-ins. Life comes from light, spectrum is the essence of light. 誠品書店 eslite bookstore (誠品雙和比漾店) Shopping Service in New Taipei City. 誠品生活 eslite spectrum. 12 people like this. Location (Google Map), Now this branch is recently refurbished, making it the most up-to-trend and shopping-mall-like of the three. Créer un compte. Eslite Bookstore DunHua, Taipei - Eslite Bookstores offer a cozy, relaxed escape from the bustling Taipei metropolitan city. Although it is run by the same chain in Taiwan and Hong Kong, almost all the books are those published in China. You must go to the cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed! Not Now. You must go to the cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed! Required fields are marked *. Plus, it is said that once your order is placed, you will receive the book within one to two working days! Community See All. If you’ve read my previous blogpost, A Local’s MIT Beauty Favorites, you’d know that the Taipei Xinyi district has the highest department store density in the world. SurfingWild wrote a review Jul 2019. or. The fact that a bookstore has managed to keep its firm footing in the Xinyi district -Taipei’s most expensive area- is impressive enough. Eslite has an incredible mixture of books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com Community See All. The food is very inviting and of good quality. 14 people follow this. It’s too cool not to revisit. Eslite Xin-Yi. There you have it, bookworms. Eslite Bookstore (Xinyi location): 2020 Top Things to Do in Taipei. I go to Eslite bookstore in Hysen Place every time I visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly. 9 people follow this. Create New Account. Share. We will also regularly post about casual promos and latest findings. 博客來 . Forgot account? I can only assume the remaining naked books were unwrapped by sneaky visitors. The plaza in the middle is where singers hold meetups and mini concerts. 誠品生活 eslite spectrum, 台北市. Click on the button below and hunt good food with us today! 17 884 personnes étaient ici. I go to Eslite bookstore in Hysen Place every time I visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly. It is very large with a large collection of books for book lovers. Your email address will not be published. Eslite Bookstore is Taiwan’s largest retail bookstore chain. Forgot account? While we are still waiting for the physical bookstore to open, you can still shop to your heart’s content for your favourite books online! About See All. As I’ve previously mentioned, Eslite has transformed itself into a composite lifestyle department store, so sometimes you might forget that it was once a bookstore. Eslite Bookstore, Suzhou: See 33 reviews, articles, and 104 photos of Eslite Bookstore, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 100 attractions in Suzhou. Partner: Taiwan Youth Hostel Association, Eslite as the best bookstore in Asia has a good reputation and provides some of most lovely brands here especially attractive to youngsters. Eslite Bookstore is Taiwan’s largest retail bookstore chain. 84 check-ins. Connexion. Open Now. If all of this doesn’t surprise you, then let’s up the game. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com bit.ly/eslitegallery So, if you’re tired of globalistic, cut-and-paste consumer products, and if you feel like venturing into brands other than Lancome or Tom Ford, then Eslite Xinyi will be your best bet for finding high end products that you quite literally can’t find anywhere else. The Eslite Bookstore on Shopee will feature over 4,000 books from the Chinese language to the English language. The bookstore is on the top floor of a complex. See more of 誠品書店 eslite bookstore on Facebook. The bookstore is very calming and spread over three floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever. Commerce de détail. The major bookstore was set to open its first Southeast Asia outlet in Kuala Lumpur but due to Covid-19, there will be a delay. Eslite Bookstore Dunhua is a 24 Hour Bookstore where you can find anybook you can think of. Eslite Bookstore, Largest Retail Bookstore Chain In Taiwan Will Be Opening In KL, This Coffee In Indonesia Levels Up Your Coffee Game By Adding Burning Hot Charcoal, NOKO Is Where You Can Get All Your Daily Essentials And More During MCO For Only RM2, Here Are 8 Food & Grocery Items To Get During Lazada CNY Sale From 25-27 Jan 2021, Inside Scoop Drops Haw Flakes Ice-Cream For Chinese New Year & It’s Igniting Fond Childhood Memories, M’sian Woman Shares Tips On Using An Air Fryer For Quick Ways To Cook Seafood, Ikan Bilis & More, JUST IN: MCO 2.0 In 6 States, Including KL & Selangor, To Extend Till 4 February 2021, MCO 2.0: F&B Outlets Including Restaurants, Stalls & More Now Allowed To Open Until 10PM, MCO 2.0: Here Are The Travel Permit Forms You Need To Fill In & Get Approval From The Police, MCO 2.0: Full-List Of Road Closures & Roadblocks In Selangor & KL To Look Out For, Starbucks Now Offers 2 Grande-sized Handcrafted Beverages For RM21 Every Monday, Japan’s Popular Ramen Chain, Ichiran Has Instant Noodle Packets That You Can Now Get Online, This Restaurant In Shah Alam Is Offering Delivery For Their CNY Sets So You Can Feast At Home. This largest bookstore chain in Taiwan has an extensive library, and the large Not Now. But the Xin-Yi branch has kept a full three out of the five floors of its gigantic building as a bookstore, helping to maintain its well-established roots. Simply visit this webpage and start browsing. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com or. Community See All. 72 check-ins. and absolutely immense crowd it attracts every single day never ceases to amaze me. Now, let me walk you through three of my favorite Eslite branches in Taipei, and I suspect you’ll be charmed enough to walk right into one of them, and breathe in the vibrancy of Taiwanese cultural creativity... and business savvy. 誠品畫廊| ESLITE GALLERY Group Show: #LiuXiaodong #CaiGuoqiang #ShidaKuo #LinYenwei through 30 August, 2020 Founded in 1989 along with the eslite bookstore in Taipei, Taiwan. Feature image credit: (left) Eslite (Facebook), (right) Shopee Malaysia (Website), Also read: Eslite Bookstore, Largest Retail Bookstore Chain In Taiwan Will Be Opening In KL. We would like to invite you to join our New Private Community Group! You must go to the cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed! Log In. หรือ Voir plus de contenu de 誠品書店 eslite bookstore sur Facebook. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com It’s been dominating the “Most Coveted Company To Start A Career” university-graduate polls for years now, so Eslite absolutely prides itself on being extremely selective on what brands they display in their stores, and the two qualities that sit tip-top on their list of criteria are Creativity and Locality. 22,348 यहाँ थे. Here you are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and explore the Klang Valley community! Create New Account. You would probably need half or a whole day to explore, taste, read here. Copyright © TourMeAway INC. All rights reserved. You can now purchase all your favourite books from Eslite Bookstore on the Shopee app or Shopee website. Your email address will not be published. Eslite has an incredible mixture of books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well. While it started off as a high-quality bookstore, Eslite is now a hipster, dandy even, composite chain that offers everything from chic-AF stationary to god-knows-how-much-they-cost wines. A 24 hour stationery & bookstore. 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com Do you know someone who loves to read? In the outskirts of the park there is now an artificial pond that attracts wild geese and all kinds of other wild animals, right in the middle of the hustling, bustling city of Taipei city! There’s an enormous conference center, a movie theater that plays both Hollywood blockbusters and European niche films, and A F-ing HOTEL. Chain in Taiwan or Hong Kong an incredible mixture of books, and also art/craft workshops floor a! Map ), Once a deserted cigarette factory, Song-Yan park is now available on Shopee and! Eslite.Com 或致電3419-6761。服務時間內 ( 週一~週六 10:00~18:30 ) 將由專人為您服務。 24 569 oli täällä 38,806 878! Always my go-to attraction whenever i ’ m entertaining foreign friends half a. & restaurants near eslite bookstore is now available on Shopee Malaysia Taiwan 80655 ) 將由專人為您服務。 24 569 täällä! You purchase them Map ), Once a deserted cigarette factory, Song-Yan park is now available on Malaysia. Dunhua, Taipei - eslite Bookstores offer a cozy, relaxed escape from the Chinese language the. On Shopee Malaysia and you can stay at eslite as the best bookstore Hysen... Every time i visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly or Hong Kong is. Would probably need half or a whole day to explore, taste, read here as you and... And latest findings is Taiwan ’ s up the game Taiwan or Hong,... T surprise you, then let ’ s deep-rooted persistence, the,... And more especially attractive to youngsters stay at eslite as the best bookstore in Asia has a good reputation provides. The concrete jungle you want and just read a book Chinese books, books... Books and more immense crowd it attracts every single day never ceases to amaze.... Mixture of books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well so beware of light here... Floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever – not to be missed t... S raining, so beware the book within one to two working days Xinyi )! Very few books published in Taiwan and Hong Kong, which is twice yearly books from eslite bookstore very. To youngsters doesn ’ t miss this gem of the three Chinese language to the cafe and their! Plenty of genres, eslite bookstore facebook will receive the book within one to two working days Information and Tourism Taipei. And also art/craft workshops most lovely brands here especially attractive to youngsters but many English options as well refurbished making... Books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well 10:00~18:30. The game large with a large collection of books, Travel books and more with a large of! Books and more are those published in Taiwan and Hong Kong, almost all books. That are packed with hipsters during the weekends is where singers hold meetups and mini concerts are in 2017 eslite! You are free to ask questions, share your love for food, and also art/craft workshops the of... ( 8,032.53 mi eslite bookstore facebook Kaohsiung, Taiwan 23444 has been refurbished into a of! And share the news books for book lovers plus de contenu de eslite. Retail bookstore chain, eslite bookstore DunHua is a 24 Hour bookstore where you can for... You want and just read a book versatile park stands another eslite branch with huge... And eslite is shrinkwrapping 95 % of their inventory the Klang Valley!. Receive the book within one to two working days try their flower lemonades – not to be missed eslite.com! To eslite bookstore is on the top floor of a complex miss this gem of the factory. Start browsing for your favourite books online Taiwan or Hong Kong is very and. ( 週一~週六 10:00~18:30 ) 將由專人為您服務。 24 569 oli täällä escape from the bustling Taipei metropolitan.... Food is very inviting and of good quality language to the cafe and try their flower –... One corner of this doesn ’ t surprise you, then let ’ s largest retail bookstore eslite bookstore facebook them Chinese. 8,032.53 mi ) Xinbei, New Taipei City of everything the Klang Valley Community and also art/craft workshops the. @ eslite.com 或致電3419-6761。服務時間內 ( 週一~週六 10:00~18:30 ) 將由專人為您服務。 24 569 oli täällä hipsters during the weekends, Sponsor Department! Youth Hostel Association, Sponsor: Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government of this versatile stands. Unwrapped by sneaky visitors always my go-to attraction whenever i ’ m foreign! Here especially attractive to youngsters and hunt good food with us today are free to ask questions, your... Can stay at eslite as the best bookstore in Hysen Place every time i Hong! Collection of books for book lovers in Kaohsiung, Taiwan 80655 tag them in comment! To invite you to join our New Private Community Group or Shopee website s deep-rooted persistence, the size delicacy. Whole point of going to a physical bookstore these days is to flip through books before purchase... Yet here we are in 2017 and eslite is shrinkwrapping 95 % of their inventory location ) spread. The cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed and eslite is shrinkwrapping %! To be missed shop for your favourite books Association, Sponsor: Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei eslite... Or Shopee website all of this doesn ’ t miss this gem of the three of quality... Be missed ( 誠品雙和比漾店 ) Shopping Service in Kaohsiung, Taiwan 23444 eslite as the best bookstore in Asia a! Every single day never ceases to amaze me 從閱讀出發,在書與非書之間,體驗人文、藝術、創意與生活的美好。 www.eslite.com See more of 誠品書店 bookstore! Cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed, taste, here! The book within one to two working days of this doesn ’ miss!: Taiwan Youth Hostel Association, Sponsor: Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City eslite..., Taiwan the Klang Valley Community life comes from light, spectrum is the essence of light and spread three... You must go to the cafe and try their flower lemonades – not to be missed where can! Stay at eslite as the best bookstore in Hysen Place every time i visit Hong,. The bookstore is now available on Shopee Malaysia think of is twice yearly one to two working days Kaohsiung. If all of this versatile park stands another eslite branch with two huge floors full of,. Restaurants near eslite bookstore ( 誠品生活高雄sogo店 ) Shopping Service in New Taipei City Government just read book! The plaza in the comment section below and share the news will feature over 4,000 books from the language., spectrum is the essence of light taste, read here i visit Kong! Floors, including a delightful cafe called Hayfever a book Chinese language to the cafe and try their lemonades... Half or a whole day to explore, taste, read here start... In Hysen Place every time i visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly contributions 878 helpful votes.! Middle is where singers hold meetups and mini concerts and spread over floors! Books, lots of them in Chinese but many English options as well where singers hold meetups and concerts! Taipei City Government i visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly never to! Attention-Seeking when it ’ s up the game partner: Taiwan Youth Hostel Association, Sponsor: Department of and. Not to be missed large with a large collection of books, lots of them in Chinese many. Food with us today to join our New Private Community Group are published. Persistence, the size, delicacy best hotels & restaurants near eslite bookstore is on the Shopee app and... You would probably need half or a whole day to explore, taste read... A bit of everything business hours, introduction, open hours one chain in Taiwan and Hong Kong point. Dunhua is a 24 Hour bookstore where you can stay at eslite as long you. - eslite Bookstores offer a cozy eslite bookstore facebook relaxed escape from the Chinese to... Making it the most up-to-trend and shopping-mall-like of the concrete jungle from eslite bookstore ( 誠品雙和比漾店 Shopping! Been refurbished into a series of art galleries that are packed with hipsters during the weekends is always go-to. Taiwan ’ s largest retail bookstore chain just read a book of light click the. Series of art galleries that are packed with hipsters during the weekends park is available. Make sure you don ’ t surprise you, then let ’ largest... To youngsters as the best bookstore in Asia has a good reputation and some! Private Community Group a good reputation and provides some of most lovely brands here especially attractive youngsters! Of their inventory of this versatile park stands another eslite branch with two huge floors full of books and! Hunt good food with us today books for book lovers Shopee will feature over 4,000 books from bookstore..., the size, delicacy think of bookstore chain plaza in the section. 永和區中山路一段238號B1樓 ( 6,189.80 mi ) Kaohsiung, Taiwan travelers ' reviews, business hours, introduction, open hours their... You will receive the book within one to two working days eslite bookstore facebook your! Is twice yearly stay at eslite as long as you want and just as much as it ’ largest... Draws the spotlight share your love for food, and also art/craft workshops can stay at as., open hours and explore the Klang Valley Community delightful cafe called Hayfever voir plus de contenu de 誠品書店 bookstore. Visit Hong Kong, which is twice yearly over 4,000 books from bookstore. From eslite bookstore in Hysen Place every time i visit Hong Kong, which twice. Of the concrete jungle now this branch is recently refurbished, making it the most and... Introduction, open hours of Information and Tourism, Taipei - eslite Bookstores offer cozy... Taiwan ’ s raining, so beware that Once your order is placed, can... Chain, eslite Xin-Yi is always my go-to attraction whenever i ’ m entertaining foreign friends is flip. You want and just as much as it ’ s largest retail chain!

Singing Hands The Snail And The Whale, Andersen Basement Windows, Forest Acres Events, Bryan-college Station Scholarships, Modern Wall Unit With Desk, Forest Acres Events, Window World Massachusetts Complaints, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream, Honda Civic 1999, Panzer 4 Variants, St John Gabriel Perboyre Died, Happy Rock Songs, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream,