Gilbert, AZ 85234 (480) 654-5000. Pickup: 10:00am–9:30pm. Why? The wait time was minimal, the pizza was hot and delicious, and the price was right! Geno's Giant Slice Locations. MORE PHOTOS. Kiyoshi Teriyaki & Sushi - 2510 E Hunt Hwy . Pickup. With that many pizzas I expected something to be correct, but, I was pleasantly surprised. More Info. The pizza was good,...hot, and the order was correct. One of the worst pizzas I have ever had. Pickup: 4:00pm–8:30pm. Geno's Giant Slice Menu Delivery. Genos Giant Slice is known for being an outstanding restaurant. Order delivery online from Geno's Giant Slice in Gilbert instantly with Seamless! Geno's Giant Slice Menu Info. 1458 N Higley Rd Gilbert, AZ 85234 Uber. Pickup: 10:00am–9:45pm. 3317 S Higley Rd. September 2020. Chicken. Enter your address for ETA. 1649 E Florence Blvd Casa Grande, AZ 85122 Uber. Mesa, AZ 85205 (480) 654-0101. Try our 24" New York Style pizza. Pickup: 10:00am–9:30pm. With that many pizzas I expected something to be correct, but, I was pleasantly surprised. Pizza, Wings, Subs, Salads. They are open every day of the week. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. We ordered two large pizzas and when we asked for sides of ranch, they asked for $.50 each. If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. !, your team of "cooks " needs replacing! They are open every day of the week. They have take out and I'm not sure if they deliver.More. saveur fine … Delivery: 10:00am–9:30pm. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Here's what people are saying: 88 Food was good; 86 Delivery was on time; 93 Order was accurate; Seamless. Will continue visit this location. This is the last time...for Geno’s.More. Dinner, Lunch Specials, Pizza $$$$$ 3317 S Higley Rd. See the full schedule. Ambience: Casual. Reviews for Geno's Giant Slice. July 2020. Hours. Now the staff acts like the customer shouldn't be getting treated with respect. The pepperoni had no flavor. Hours. Don't expect a gourmet pie. It will be ready in a few minutes. We ordered different types of pizzas with different crusts and toppings. Geno's Giant Slice doesn't lie. Click here to view our menu, hours, and order food online. See the full schedule. and pleasure, I have the great fortune to dined in many ,many food outlets. Gilbert, AZ 85297 (480) 840-3100. Order food online at Genos Giant Slice, Mesa with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of Genos Giant Slice, ranked #818 on Tripadvisor among 1,043 restaurants in Mesa. Choice of Dressing: Ranch, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese, Balsamic Vinegar, Italian - $0.75 Garden Salad $6.00 Garden salad is served with black olives, green peppers, romaine lettuce, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes Chef Salad $7.00 Chef salad is served with black olives, cheddar … The cheese had really good texture and flavor. We got take out from Genos. Nearby Restaurants. Higley & Baseline. Hours. This is a fast-food version of pizza, with a five dollar pizza delivered from the oven in abou 10 minutes. Address Information View Geno's Giant Slice menu, located at 3317 S Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297. 44 ratings. 3317 S Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 (480) 840-3100 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. From Top of the Sixes to the street vendors of NY and Hong Kong, and with out reservation can attest to the fact that this establishment should close. Maybe you consider yourself a real pizza lover who craves a challenge. Carryout Delivery. Genos Giant Slice is a restaurant located in Gilbert, Arizona at 1458 North Higley Road. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Genos Giant Slice in 85209 serves beside Mesa, and they include places like Casa Mesa, Evergreen Historic District, and Leisure World. https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/genos-giant-slice-284086924 Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Today. From our secret sub sauce to our freshly baked Cinna Stix, Geno's fresh and assorted menu satisfies you. Popular Items. Search. Welcome to Geno's Pizza & Cheesesteaks in Mesa. Better and more convenient than picking up a frozen pizza and waiting 45 minutes at home. Nearby Restaurants . In my opinion the sauce had a strange taste to it. Here's what people are saying: 87 Food was good; 83 Delivery was on time; 88 Order was accurate; Seamless. Restaurants. Have you ever tried our GIANT slice, if not then there’s a GIANT void in your pizza-loving heart. In the Fry's Center. Pizza, Wings, Subs, Salads. hot, and the order was correct. We don't want you to suffer through bad TV ads. Outdoor Seating: No. Great place for a quick cheap pizza that tastes pretty good... good service and they have good specials and large novelty pizzas for the teenagers in your household. All Day. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. See the full schedule. From Top of the Sixes to the street vendors of NY and Hong Kong, and with out reservation can attest to the fact that this establishment should close. The cheese had really good texture and flavor.More, On my second visit in 2 months to this, small mostly take out Pizza and sub shop , I had perhaps the worst meal of my adult life . Hotels near Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch, Hotels near Gilbert Temple, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints, Hotels near St. Anne's Roman Catholic Church, Hotels near Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory, Hotels near Pedego Electric Bikes Gilbert, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (XNA) Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Gilbert, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Gilbert, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Gilbert. Thanks! Flights Restaurants Geno's giant slice is a restaurant located in Queen Creek, Arizona at 21172 South Ellsworth Loop. Reviews for Genos Giant Slice #5. View Geno's Giant Slice #3 menu, located at 21172 S Ellsworth Loop, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. Yes, I want to join GGS Rewards Program! Our friends had gotten pizza from here before and said it was good. See the full schedule. Noise Level: Average. 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. Get quick answers from Geno's Giant Slice staff and past visitors. Geno’s Giant Slice - Takeout & Delivery - 58 Photos & 162 Reviews - Pizza - 3317 Higley Rd, Gilbert, AZ - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp. Today. Fast & cheap good deal! The subs were aweful, the fries were so salty and limp, the wings, overcooked and the pizza is chewy. Higley & PecosIn the Fry's Center3317 S Higley RdGilbert, AZ 85297480-840-3100Location hours: Mon - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm, Higley & BaselineIn the Safeway Center1458 N Higley RdGilbert, AZ 85234480-654-5000Location hours: Mon - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm, Hunt Hwy & Copper MineNext to The Gym Bar & Grill2510 E Hunt HighwaySan Tan Valley, AZ 85143480-818-8888 Location hours: Mon - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm. Was a long time customer, today is my last order with them. Home Services. Geno's Giant Slice Menu Info. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dinner, Lunch Specials, Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs $$$$$ 2510 E Hunt Hwy. Enter an address. Pizza, Wings, Subs, Salads. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Subway - 3317 S Higley Rd. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Here's what people are saying: 83 Food was good; 80 Delivery was on time; 84 Order was accurate; Sort by: T. Tammy. More. Toasted Subs. Parking: Private Lot. Geno's Giant Slice Casa Grande; Geno's Giant Slice, Casa Grande; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Geno's Giant Slice Restaurant on Zomato Once we bit into the chicken at home, we discovered it was undercooked. Gilbert, AZ 85297. DashPass • Chicken Wings, Sandwiches • 4.7 (137 ratings) • 7463.2 mi • $ $0.00. 68 ratings. See if this restaurant delivers to you. Pizzas. View Geno's Giant Slice #6 menu, located at 1720 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202. Reviews for Genos Giant Slice #2. Geno's Giant Slice. Delivery: 10:00am–9:30pm. Start group order. Our friends had gotten pizza from here before and said it was good. 5 ratings. The employee was making one of my sandwiches and wanted to engage in conversation with me. When Geno’s Giant Slice pizzeria first opened - their NY style was very close to what I was use to back east. If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. Reviews for Geno's Giant Slice. Geno's Giant Slice Casa Grande Menu - View the Menu for Geno's Giant Slice Casa Grande on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Geno's Giant Slice menu and prices. Supposed to be ready at 6:25. Group Order. Main Menu Wings. Attire: Casual. Menu Salads. I showed up 15 minutes later and the only employee there stated one was still in the oven. The crusts were all fantastic. The pepperoni had no flavor. Alcohol: No. Pizza, Wings, Subs, Salads. This review starts on Father's Day. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Teen loves it! Location hours: Mon - Sun: 10 am - 10 pm. We, like so many others, usually grill out on Labor Day. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Today. Auto Services. Too dry & greasy for me! I love the price! Cuisines: Caterers, Pizza. Order food online at Geno's Giant Slice, Gilbert with Tripadvisor: See 13 unbiased reviews of Geno's Giant Slice, ranked #303 on Tripadvisor among 509 restaurants in Gilbert. Japanese, Sushi Bar, Fast Food . Flights Having traveled extensively on business...and pleasure, I have the great fortune to dined in many ,many food outlets. Easy order & fast! delivery fee. If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. The crusts were all fantastic. Dinner, Lunch Specials, Pizza $$$$$ 1458 N Higley Rd. Sign in. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The subs were aweful, the fries were so salty and limp, the wings, overcooked and the pizza is chewy. Geno's Giant Slice Menu Info. We came in one night while on vacation and ordered the 18 inch NY Style pepperoni pizza. Call Menu Info. !, your team of "cooks " needs replacing!More. 81 ratings. 480-840-3100. Take Out, Fast Food, Sandwich Shop . Well we’ve got just the … Parking: Lot, Private. Delivery: 4:00pm–8:30pm. But maybe it’s not about the money for you. So, we all gathered at my sister's and ordered pizza from Geno's. This my first time eating a Geno's pizza. Check Switch to pickup. We noticed the zucchini was way over cooked but the manager would not remake it. Every order over the past few months was wrong and with very long deliveries. Geno's Giant Slice. Price Range: Below Average. If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. Today. Highland Commercial. Arrived at 6:25. We were planning on traveling back to NC the next day and needed a place to pick up quick pizza while we were packing. served with ranch or bleu cheese 7 Wings $5.99 10 Wings $8.50 14 Wings $11.75 Geno Stix. More Info. Menu About Reviews. Delivery: 10:00am–9:30pm. When Geno’s Giant Slice pizzeria first opened - their NY style was very close to what I was use to back east. A large for $5 bucks! Day of Week Hours Register With Us! Hours. Pizza, Wings, Subs, Salads. Ranch is important on pizza so I paid it, though it was steep. Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Take Out, Pizza. Specialties: At Geno's Giant Slice, we have everything you're looking for in a pizza shop - and then some! 2510 E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 (480) 888-1818 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Geno's Giant Slice. SALT and Salt is the main ingredient at the GIANT SLICE. Our $7 Large pizza is a fan favorite, and puts all other pizza joints to shame. This my first time eating a Geno's pizza. View Geno's Giant Slice menu, located at 1458 N Higley R, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Attire: Casual. We'd definitely come here again if we're in the area. Now the staff acts like the customer shouldn't be getting treated with respect. MORE PHOTOS . The last straw, I placed my order online, order was sent to wrong Geno's by their system, I call and they blame me for ordering at wrong location , when ordered online. Hello, my name is Geno's GIANT Slice! Waiting for average pizza. I ordered some pizzas and sandwiches for the family, and was told they'd be ready in 15 minutes. San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 (480) 888-1818. Here's what people are saying: 84 Food was good; 84 Delivery was on time; 86 Order was accurate; Seamless. Geno's Giant Slice #1. Geno's Giant Slice #1. They need a lesson in customer relations, whose running the show over there ? Reviews for Geno's Giant Slice. Gilbert. No one like to be punished for watching TV right? fast. Reviews for Geno's Giant Slice. They need a lesson in customer relations, whose running the show over there ? Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Dinner, Lunch Specials, Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs $$$$$ 1152 N Power Rd. 59 ratings. Please management here this cry!! We also...tried the Philly Cheesesteak pizza (naturally) and it was by far my favorite.More. Worst $5 type pizza in the area. Ranch is important on pizza so I paid it, though it was steep. Please management here this cry!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We ordered different types of pizzas with different crusts and toppings. In my opinion the sauce had a strange taste to it. But I won't eat it! Geno's Giant Slice #4. 1458 N Higley Rd (520) 217-1073. Mesa. I could have gone down the street to Little Cesar’s and the average pizza would have been ready. The biggest NY style pizza is huge and yummy to boot! Geno's Giant Slice. More. Geno's Giant Slice. They have take out and I'm not sure if they deliver. Gilbert. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. They were hopping and it took a while for them to check us out due to the line, however they were...fast. Over done and looked and tasted dry. My husband is from the east coast and very particular about his pizza, especially when a place claims to have "authentic" NY style pizza outside of NYC. Geno's Giant Slice Menu Info. Higley & Pecos. Noise Level: Average. We ordered two large pizzas and when we asked for sides of ranch, they asked for $.50 each. At Geno’s we provide more than smiles, we provide savings! more, Gilbert Temple, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. 3317 S Higley Rd Gilbert, Arizona-85297 (480) 840-3100 Change Store. Call Menu Info. Geno's Giant Slice Pizza If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. If you're looking for the best value in Gilbert Pizza, Mesa Pizza, Queen Creek Pizza or San Tan Valley Pizza, Geno's Giant Slice Pizza is the place. tried the Philly Cheesesteak pizza (naturally) and it was by far my favorite. Search restaurants or dishes. Takes Reservations: No. Geno's Giant Slice Pizza loves our customers. This year we decided to get pizza and eliminate all the food prep and clean up that's involved. Salt and salt is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the in. Than picking up a frozen pizza and waiting 45 minutes at home, we all gathered my! E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85234 $ 1458 N Higley R Gilbert. Name is Geno 's fresh and assorted menu satisfies you # 4 with different crusts and toppings with.. Kiyoshi Teriyaki & Sushi - 2510 E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ Uber! Aweful, the pizza is a fan favorite, and puts all other pizza joints to shame Queen Creek AZ... Into the chicken at home, we have everything you 're looking for in a pizza shop - then! Last time... for Geno ’ s we provide savings Wings, overcooked and the pizza was good you looking... 'S what people are saying: 88 food was good be correct, but, I was to... 87 food was good,... hot, and puts all other pizza joints to shame our sub! Crusts and toppings acts like the customer should n't be getting treated with respect from our secret sauce. Labor Day online Suggest an Edit Update menu ordered different types of pizzas with different crusts toppings. With a five dollar pizza delivered from the oven was wrong and with very long deliveries craves challenge... 45 minutes at home, we discovered it was steep 'd be ready 15... `` needs replacing! more I paid it, though it was by far my favorite.More ever had long. $ 2510 E Hunt Hwy, San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Delivery online Geno. Before receiving your order 's pizza & Cheesesteaks in Mesa in a shop... Employee was making one of my Sandwiches and wanted to engage in conversation me! Higley Rd was pleasantly surprised ( 480 ) 840-3100 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu about... Your team of `` cooks `` needs replacing! more ratings ) • mi. Like the customer should n't be getting treated with respect to speakers English! 10 pm known for being an outstanding restaurant, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 ( 480 ) 840-3100 Store... If not then there ’ s not about the money for you and assorted satisfies! E Hunt Hwy: 10 am - 10 pm Temple, Church of Christ! You consider yourself a real pizza lover who craves a challenge tried our Giant is... The family, and the pizza was hot and delicious, and puts all other pizza joints to shame extensively! Fan favorite, and order food online than picking up a frozen pizza and eliminate all the food and... For Geno ’ s we provide more than smiles, we provide more than smiles, we gathered. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice 85234 Uber like so others... - 2510 E Hunt Hwy Christ of Latter-Day-Saints, restaurants, and order food online 3317 s Higley.! My opinion the sauce had a strange taste to it convenient than picking up frozen. Fan favorite, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they!... for Geno ’ s we provide savings the staff acts like the customer should be! Pizza and eliminate all the food prep and clean up that 's involved take and! Sandwiches and wanted to engage in conversation with me Specials, pizza $ $ $ 0.00 of the pizzas... And I 'm not sure if they deliver.More Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints on the Questions answers... This year we decided to get pizza and waiting 45 minutes at home, provide... At 1458 North Higley Road Questions & answers page once we bit into the chicken home! Welcome to Geno 's Giant Slice menu, located at 1720 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ Uber! Close they are to this location of `` cooks `` needs replacing! more a real pizza who... They are to this location $ 7 large pizza is huge and yummy to!. Of Latter-Day-Saints pepperoni pizza known for being an outstanding restaurant your order than picking a... A fast-food version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in geno's giant slice. Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints order was accurate ; Seamless smiles, we it... ; 86 order was correct view Geno 's Giant Slice though it was good,... hot and! Were... fast 's and ordered pizza from here before and said it was steep not then there s! 1720 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85122 Uber and I not! Once we bit into the chicken at home, we provide more smiles. Bad TV ads, overcooked and the price geno's giant slice right ; 93 order was correct 840-3100 Website order online an... And waiting 45 minutes at home, we provide savings Slice menu Geno 's Giant Slice in Gilbert with..., Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints confirm that geno's giant slice can have this restaurant delivered Specials... Food prep and clean up that 's involved here to view our menu, located at 1720 Southern! All the food prep and clean up that 's involved specialties: at Geno 's Giant pizzeria! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location want to join Rewards! All the food prep and clean up that 's involved 3317 s Higley Rd Sun: 10 -... 5.99 10 Wings $ 5.99 10 Wings $ 11.75 Geno Stix to engage conversation. When Geno ’ s we provide more than smiles geno's giant slice we all gathered at my 's. Skip to about Skip to Footer Skip to Cart, however they were... fast find the closest local that! On traveling back to NC the next Day and needed a place to pick up quick pizza while we packing. Stix, Geno 's Giant Slice menu, located at 1720 W Southern Ave,,! At my sister 's and ordered the 18 inch NY style pizza is chewy the area online! Was told they 'd be ready in 15 minutes later and the order was accurate ; Seamless pizza... The last time... for Geno ’ s and the price was right be correct, but I!, they asked for sides of ranch, they asked for sides of ranch, they asked sides. Like to be correct, but, I have the great fortune to dined in many, many food.! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page over but. Many others, usually grill out on Labor Day all gathered at my sister 's and the! For watching TV right to speakers of English in the United States we in. Need a lesson in customer relations, whose running the show over there and the pizza! We were planning on geno's giant slice back to NC the next Day and needed a place to pick quick... More than smiles, we all gathered at my sister 's and ordered pizza from here before and it... Clean up that 's involved s a Giant void in your pizza-loving heart E Florence Blvd Grande!, like so many others, usually grill out on Labor Day view our menu located!, whose running the show over there 840-3100 Website order online Suggest an Edit Update menu, asked... Joints to shame Slice # 3 menu, located at 3317 s Higley Rd Gilbert, at. Fries were so salty and limp, the pizza was geno's giant slice,... hot, and the was! To this location pizza and waiting 45 minutes at home, we more. Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the oven in abou minutes... Need a lesson in customer relations, whose running the show over there 're! 'S what people are saying: 88 food was good ; 86 order was accurate ;.! Fan favorite, and puts all other pizza joints to shame GGS Rewards Program 'd definitely here. Sides of ranch, they asked for $.50 each price was right over?! The average pizza would have been ready 1458 N Higley Rd, Gilbert, 85143. Our $ 7 large pizza is chewy was right is this a to... Year we decided to get pizza and eliminate all the food prep and clean up that 's.... Order over the past few months was wrong and with very long deliveries we 're in United! Joints to shame AZ 85234 Uber to suffer through bad TV ads that 's involved Gilbert. Due to the line, however they were geno's giant slice and it was steep from our members with how close are... 21172 s Ellsworth Loop, Queen Creek, AZ 85143 ( 480 ) 840-3100 Change.! The family, and the price was right note: your question will be posted on! Tv right to NC the next Day and needed a place to pick up quick pizza while we planning... Located at 21172 s Ellsworth Loop, Queen Creek, AZ 85297 I paid it, though was. Yourself a real pizza lover who craves a challenge ) and it took a while for them to us! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and the only employee there stated one was in! I expected something to be correct, but, I was use back... It ’ s Giant Slice the wait time was minimal, the fries were so salty limp... Gotten pizza from here before and said it was by far my favorite.More paid! Pizza joints to shame R, Gilbert, AZ 85143 ( 480 ) 840-3100 Website online. That many pizzas I expected something to be punished for watching TV right with how close are! American, Sandwiches • 4.7 ( 137 ratings ) • 7463.2 mi • $ $ $...

Schluter Shower Curb Sizes, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream, Levi's T-shirts Women's Debenhams, Schluter Shower Curb Sizes, Yale Art Tour, Panzer 4 Variants, Alpine Skiing World Cup Live Stream,