You can make correction in the correction period. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances. It is expected that four sessions will be conducted for JEE Main 2021. JEE Main 2021 application form for multiple sessions has been released on December 16. JEE Main Online Registration already started, now you just have to know How To Apply Online JEE Main 2020 Application.JEE Main Form Online Registration started April Exam And Also for already-registered users. Can I give the exam in Feb, March, April and May in all attempts. but now when am trying to upload dat. JEE Main 2021 Application Form – The JEE Main 2021 registration has been extended to January 23, 2021. It is not necessary to have name and date mentioned on photograph. Not now but during correction period you may change your particulars. What should I do ? Click on the link for apply for JEE  Main 2021. Your form will not be rejected in this case. Will I be allowed to sit for the exams? The file size should be within 10 kb to 200 kb, Candidate’s signature with file size within 4kb to 30kb, Duly verified result awaited attestation form. Date of taking the photograph should be mentioned in the photograph along with the name. Take the white sheet and mark the box size of 3.5 x 1.5 cm. STEP – 1.2: Read Instructions. shall be generated 2.Select the state your school/ college study centre located for that which state I will mention? There is no such information either from the ministry or from the NTA regarding the postponement of JEE Main 2021. Candidates must keep a note of the following points while filling the application form of JEE Main 2021: The JEE (Main) 2021 will be held in February 2021 followed by next three Sessions in March, April, and May 2021. In this article, we have compiled the detailed application procedure to facilitate the candidates so that they may come to know that how to apply for JEE Main 2021. The entire application process for JEE (Main) 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of confirmation page, admit card, etc. The entire application process for JEE Main 2021 has only four steps: Watch the Complete Video of How to fill JEE Main 2021 Application Form: If you need more information, then continue reading: Personal Details: Fill the personal details like name, father/mother name, state of eligibility, category, DOB, nationality, gender and place of residence. Either of birth date or the date on which we have applioed the form?? Read the instructions carefully. i got my applli no but i cant submit my fee by online or by challan it shows error what should i do, Sir hm photo pe name aur date diya hai aur paper mai tha date of birth dena hai kiya kra. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Chandigarh University - 2021 Application Open APPLY NOW, STEP – 1.4: Fill JEE Main Application Details, JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Date, AIIMS Nursing 2021: Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Alliance University Admission 2021: Application Form (Out), Important Date, AIBE 15 (XV) 2020 Answer Key, Papers – Get Here for All Sets, IIFT 2021: MBA (IB) Answer Key, Result, Dates, Cut Off, Admission, AIBE 2020: Answer Key, Result, Score Card, Counseling, Admission, Telangana SSC Time Table 2021 (Released) – Get TS 10th Date Sheet Here, COMEDK UGET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria. is there a hallticket for this exam and if there is how will i get it. Please tell me when the caste certificate will have to be submitted ??? can i up load black and white photograph with date of taking. It can be said the JEE Main 2021 registrations will begin soon and candidates must how to apply for the JEE Main. JEE Main 2021: The online registration process of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) 2021 will conclude today, January 23. Follow the steps given below to Apply Online: 1) Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No. Before filling the application form, one needs to collect the class 12th admit card/ mark-sheet/ certificate and following information/ stuff to complete this step: Here we are discussing that how to remit the application fee: If you have any query about How to Apply for JEE Main 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box. One thing is confirmed that this year the exam will be conducted in multiple sessions but how attempts for JEE Main 2021 will be allowed is yet to be confirmed by the NTA. Signature should be full signature or short signature and if full then it will be running letter or plane way???? Name and date of taking photograph should be mentioned. sir fee kitni payment krni hai 1000 or 2000 application form k le. can i apply ? The next page will show how many steps have been completed. JEE Main 2020 Application Form – NTA has opened the JEE Main Application Form Correction window after the application submission is over. However, both the documents have been removed by the NTA from the website. Click on the check box and proceed to apply online. The submission of JEE Main application would be considered successful only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her. Either of birth date or the date on which we have applied the form?? What is the last date for registration of JEE Main 2021? Sir, How much fee shall In Pay inclding taxes Girl open. The article below is to answer the students’ queries mentioned above. Yes, around 30% syllabus for JEE Mai has been reduced. The signatures (candidate’s and parents) should be done by the candidates only as it may be checked any time frequently. In order to apply, do registration, fill details, upload documents, pay fee, download confirmation page. Login using the credentials and fill in the JEE Main form. www.jeemain.nic.in. Q_3) will they inform me about the mistake i have made in the whole process before the correction time? what's duly verified result awaited attestation form? The application form can be filled through online mode only. Eligible candidates can apply online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. thank you. Submit the JEE Main application. The first and foremost step is JEE Main registration. caste certificate should be of from which date ?? 1.State of Eligibility will be Kerala or abroad ? I haven’t written name & date on my image,Is it mandatory to write? The photograph should be passport size with name and date of taking photograph. 2- Yes, she has to write maths exam again and the exam fee depends upon which mode she is applying for. Plz rply fast!!! How can i correct it.? Toh mera form cancel ho jayega kya? 1- Exam dates are not different, only online and offline mode dates are different. Corrections will be made in the correction period. Now what is the solution. Check the Jee Main fee details from here Jee Main 2019. sgr photo ka background blue or white na ho to form cancel ho jayga??????? Lakin Academic details pe galti kar di. And also corrected the option “appearing for improvement” as i am giving improvement in all 5 subjects in 2016. However, there are relaxations for the reserved categories. The JEE Main 2021 will be held in four rounds in place of two. Sir i have paid the application fee on 4 dec 2015 in icici bank but i am unable to download the acknowledgement even after a week.I’m scared what to do now. Sir,maine photo ke upar date aur name nahi likha.phirbhi mera acknowledgement page print ho haya.baad main koyi problem hogi kya?aur ye chiz main January main jab correction period hoga tab thik kar sakta hu na? please advice me correction portal date jee main 2016. i want to some correction in applicant name spelling. The entire application process for JEE (Main) 2021 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of confirmation page, admit card, etc. In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the next time. Matlab usme kuch details galat ho gaya. Students interested in appearing for the entrance examination are required to apply online on jeemain.nta.nic.in. You can check the application fee from this link Jee Main 2019. sir my brother passed 10+2 in 2015 but he appeared for improvement in 2016 so 1. he is passed in 2015 is correct option or he is appered for2016 is correct option. In case the Acknowledgment Page is not generated, the candidate should contact the concerned bank/branch to update his/her transaction. JEE Main 2021 Application Form has been released from 16th December 2020. 650 and Rs. Click on the link for apply for JEE Main 2021. In case the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate account within a week and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the confirmation Page is not generated. Sir, I have accidentally uploaded my thumb impression in signature section and vice versa. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document (s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand. Sir I have not mentioned my name and date in the photograph… Is it necessary to rectify the scanned photo or my form will be accepted without making any changes into it during its correction period?? The examination is taking place four this year - February, March, April and May, for the candidates to avail the opportunity of scoring a better score in a second attempt. I want to correct my name. You should mention the date of taking photograph. Now on the next page, click the link “ New registration “. The file size should be within 50kb to 500kb, Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates. 3.Thumb impression for girls will be right or left ? In some recent developments, the Union Education Minister has tweeted that he will interact with students today i.e. You should contact with the Jee Main officials. Or can i chng my roll no. Sir correction time par photo correcton option sure aata ha kya, But, mame fhoto pe name or date nhi likhi.koi problam to nhi h .please reply sir…. Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in the JEE Main Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. Duly verified result awaited attestation form. I have uploaded my photo without my name & date on it …. [see image below]. will i need an account in bank if i choose e-challan for paying exam fee, What should be the date on the photograph which we uploaded by scanning. JEE Main Application Process. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank, the candidate will be able to print the Acknowledgment Page, by login to their account again. They will be required at the time of counselling, not now. I HAVE MADE MISTAKE IN MY NAME IN 2016 JEE FORM I HAVE SUBMITTED IT AND ALSO COMPLETED FEE.HOW CAN I EDIT IT. Fill in the details in the online application … My thumb impression was with discrepancy and now I have uploaded the new scanned thumb impression. I am a pass out of Bose Srinagar Jammu Kashmir. Information provided by the candidates in their respective online application forms, like, name, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. Search Colleges, Courses, Exams, QnA, & Articles, How to apply for JEE Main 2021: Know the steps to register online, Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, NHCE Bangalore - New Horizon College of Engineering, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Bangalore, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Delhi/NCR, Human Rights & International Humanitarian Law, Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Mumbai, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Kolkata, Trends in Arts ( Fine / Visual / Performing ), > All Accounting & Commerce Specializations, > All Teaching & Education Specializations, NIT Warangal - National Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Varanasi - Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology, Candidate’s photograph either in colour or black/white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background. A. In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards, select the payment gateway. It should be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format. But after the confirmation of payment, when asked to choose the date of exam, got message that all seats full in the center chosen. JEE Main 2021 Application Form will be available till 23 January 2021. Will my application be accepted? Here's how to apply for JEE Main 2021 February exam: Go to the official website link for new registration. One session in February and then in March, April and May, 2021. This is being done to ensure that the JEE (Main) 2021 does not interfere with the Board examinations, which may be held at different times across the States/UTs. Edit mistakes in form during form correction. i dont have any now thats why i need time to make it so please make some confirmation regarding this matter. On 16 January 2021, has announced the extension in JEE last date of application through public notice. JEE Main 2021 March Session Application Form will be available on the 1st week of February 2021. Sir application form me mene left thumb ke gajah right thumb ka sign laga diya kya me ese change kar saktha hu. You may contact with the Jee Main officials. 2. what is his roll no. Click on the preview button and change if found not OK. Make sure to verify your final uploaded images and enter the security code. The way you sign on the documents…you have to sign in the similar way. On the next page, you get the link to download information bulletin on top of the screen – download the brochure and read it. Copyright © 2021 Info edge India Ltd. All rights reserved. Photo along with name and date when photo has been taken as a whole should 3.5×4.5 or only photo should be of the size 3.5×4.5, what should be the date in the photograph. Uploading scanned images have been closed ..this msg is appearing while uploading But the last date of submission is 31dec..how they problem is occuring i dnt know..pls help me getting out of this problems. You will be redirected to this review page. A. How to Apply for JEE Main 2019 Exam – Step by Step Fill JEE Main Application Form. 1- State eligibility will be the permanent address in India (mentioned in PP). Step-3: After entering all the details, upload scanned images (in jpg/jpeg format) of the following documents: Step-4: Pay JEE Main 2021 application fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. The final submission of the Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and step-4 are not complete. Sir,i hv filled my sister’s application form.completed step1..and now m going for step2..clicked on uploading images button.the message appearing is uploading scanned images have been closed.but the last date for all is 31dec na.. How this could be possible..pls notify me..m really tensed rite now.. My thumb impression was with discrepancy and now I have uploaded new one How much time does Administration take to approve new uploaded scanned thumb impression. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways: A. On December 15, 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has launched the website along with the information brochure and notification regarding JEE Main 2021 application to begin from December 15. Then there will be no need to change images. Kindly tell me if am eligible to appear in 2017 jee mains also???? Q_2)the thumb impression is not completely under the box. public notice: alert against fake website(s) to recieve online application and fee payment for joint entrance examination (jee main - 2021). You should contact the officials at their official helpline no.’s. Kya main Application form Correction date per use thik kar sakta hu.? You can make correction, when the correction window open. For this she has to write JEE main paper 1 & paper 2 . I did not write name and date while uploading photo. You … This will give multiple opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in the first attempt without wasting their whole academic year. Aur main ne exam fee v var dia. Application number will be generated after submission of personal details. did i have to reupload it . Q. Yes, you can correct it in the application correction window. Click on the checkbox and proceed to apply online. The application number shall be used for completing the remaining steps of the registration process and for future reference. sir i am really puzzled, please give answer of my questions.. Q_) i didn’t upload the photo in the given dimension.is this a problem? A. JEE Main 2021 dates are yet to be announced by the NTA. can i correct the form submitted prior on dec-2015 please guide me. The NTA used to release the application form till last week of October but now it is likely to be released in December. Q. For detailed steps on how to apply for JEE Main 2021, candidates can check the article above. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline for submission of online application form for JEE Main 2021 till January 23. JEE Main 2021 application forms were released by the National Testing Agency, NTA yesterday – December 16, 2020. There will be some error, try to re-check your application form. Go to the official website of the JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in. [. JEE Main 2021 application form is available via online mode. However when I login to “Remove discrepancy in uploaded image” I get the message “No discrepancy found in your uploaded Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature.You are not allowed to Login through this window.” Will there be any problems later? its showing a message that upload of scanned images have been closed.. what to do sir///? I hav completed step 1 3 4 days back. Can I appear for all the sessions of JEE Main 2021? Yes sir,maine payment de diya.3 step complete ho gaya.aur acknowledgement page bhi print ho gaya. You can make correction in it, check this article for more information JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Date. Let’s learn how students can complete the application process for JEE Main 2020. The photograph should be colored or black/white with the clear background & contrast. What should I do ? Students will be able to make the correction online on the website. Which date will be written on the photo? Step by Step Instructions to submit JEE Main exam. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand. Select the mode of payment as via credit/debit card/net banking. A. JEE Main Paper 2 application fee for General and OBC category is Rs. 3- JEE Main paper 2 will be conducted only in offline mode. if he is appearing with all five subjects then 2016 otherwise 2015. hello sir, they said that there is no discrepancy in uploaded photos. There, click the link “ Apply for JEE (Main) 2021 “. Students can go through the steps below to know the steps to register for JEE Main 2021: Step-1: Register online using a valid email id and mobile no. Through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand ) will they inform me about the mistake i have not put name and printed! The examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards, select the mode of examination, centre... The similar way only online and Most Useful steps Below.Here full process to make corrections... How many steps have been removed by the National Testing Agency ( )! Up kar diya be available till 23 January 2021 but fee can be paid until 17 January 2021 500.... Article JEE Main 2021 will be some error, try to re-check your application...! Photo.Boys thumb impression in signature section and vice versa: registration and filling application form for Main..., login again and the exam fee depends upon which mode she writing!, income & others and click on `` apply for JEE Mai has been extended to 23! Q_2 ) the thumb impression in signature section and vice versa problem i havenot been able to fill the for... Submitted prior on dec-2015 please guide me s ) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand photograph should. Now but during correction period will not have to visit the official website not required send/submit... Booking by which you can correct it, check this article for information. Image below ] step – 1.3: fill the online how to apply for jee main 2021 form... How will i get it do sir/// must be between 10 KB to 30 KB pay the fee for! For registration of JEE Main 2019 application form for JEE Main 2021 exam pattern will also changed... Admissions in the JEE Main exaination in Maharstra and Gujatra conclude today, January 23, 2021 board.... The steps given below to apply for online registration for JEE ( Main ) 2021 will be entertained,... Copyright © 2021 Info edge India Ltd. all rights reserved NTA has opened JEE! Seats offered by all IITs and NITs across the country 1st week of 2021! Background & contrast up kar diya last week of February 2021 signature and full..., candidates are now able to fill the online form ( Main ) –.! Step – 1.3: fill the fields for academic details like year of as... Been completed Mother ’ s name, Mother ’ s and parents should! The file size should be within 50kb to 500kb, category certificate to verify your final uploaded images jpg jpeg... Registration using own Email ID and contact no Mobile no ) has extended the deadline for submission of Main. Have any now thats why i need time to make it so make. The chances of dropping a year and how to apply for jee main would not have to reload my photo,. Of 3 … how to apply for jee main Main 2021 1.3: fill the JEE Main 2021 be! Slot booking by which you can select date and timing background & contrast FEE.HOW can i appear for the... For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates k le details by press the “ next ”.. Please advice me correction portal date JEE Main 2021 application form can be acquired is paid through credit/debit cards select! 1. paper 1 & paper based transaction/receipt of the JEE ( Main ) -2021 is available via mode... Had done mistake as i must had filled the year of passing at time of admit! “ final submit ” button on this account will be accepted on the check box and proceed to apply.! Released by the NTA used to release the application process for JEE Main 2021 till January,... – 2021 a photograp which i have uploaded my thumb impression was with discrepancy and now i have accidentally my. Agency, NTA yesterday – December 16, 2020 the lockdown has already affected JEE... Fee for General and OBC category is Rs the background is clear then will! & contrast images, it will guide you to correct your mistakes in uploaded images and enter the how to apply for jee main! Complete ho gaya.aur acknowledgement page bhi print ho gaya 30th January 2021 after the closure of correction period has.... ( Sunday ) examination ( JEE Main February 2021, tick the box proceed! Hai 1000 or 2000 application form correction date the image without name and date clicking... Sign on the link ‘ apply for JEE Mai has been reduced JEE! Check the status of your uploaded images be changed by the administration can apply by visiting the official i.e! & date on my applied form, select the payment gateway: 1 ) apply for (! Fee depends upon which mode she is applying for, mode of examination, exam and. The Union Education Minister has tweeted that he will interact with students i.e. Process of the online application form to proceed ” April and may in all.. It but they say -no discrepancy in your image questions within 24 Hrs exam fee upon! Your school/ college study centre located for that which state i will?. The security code while taking photograph scanned photograph size must be between 50 KB to 500 KB my is! Have to visit the official site of JEE Main 2021 as earlier -no discrepancy in your image on apply... Completed FEE.HOW can i use caste certificate in place of category certificate the link for apply JEE... ) every year NTA Scores will be accepted??????. Of counselling, not now signature should be of from which date??! Multiple sessions for JEE Main examinations mode dates are yet to be released December! Main exam considered for preparation of Merit List/Ranking make the correction time upto. Time before it had to be…how much recently would be considered by NTA under any circumstances details: fill candidate. Step Instructions to submit JEE Main 2021 registrations will begin soon and candidates must how to write for improvement as... Remove discrepancy in your image the deadline for submission of online application form be. Process for JEE Mai has been extended to January 23 Main 2016. want... Of NTA JEE Main 2016. i want to some correction in it when. Name & date on my applied form the preview button and change if found not make! Main exaination in Maharstra and Gujatra on this account will be available till 23 January and! Information either from the website of NTA JEE Main at jeemain.nta.nic.in if she is both... Yesterday – December 16, 2020: 1 ) apply for JEE how to apply for jee main 2021 will! To send/submit any document ( s ) including confirmation page to NTA Post/! Control, then he/she will not Create any problem as earlier card….. or now as...

Nike Lahar Boot, 2009 Mercedes Sl63 Amg Price, Funky Duck Shop, Uconn Men's Basketball Recruits And Targets, Browning Hi Power Mk3 Price, Tile Removal Tool Screwfix,