And both times by force — er, for work. That's why jergens developed their oil-infused enriching wet skin moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. Skin stays soft and luminous all day, without a heavy, sticky feel. Keep massaging on the … Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Jergens.. … To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. But absolutely none of that happened when I tried Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer, which uses the same glycerin-and-polymer technology as other lotions meant for wet skin, but with the added benefit of DHA, a colorless molecule that tints skin. Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. JERGENS® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open). Our wet skin moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be used immediately after showering. Dry & Go: No need to rinse off.Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly luminous skin.Use Jergens® Wet Skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer… It blends with the water left on your skin to glide on smoothly and absorb quickly, and works with your natural skin … So, naturally, I went into this test drive expecting every bad thing to happen. … Note: This document contains side effect information about emollients topical. And it’s still in my shower. So really, what are you waiting for? Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. When blended with water, Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE After I shower, I put my wet hair up in a towel so it’s not continuing to drop water on me as I apply the product. The difference after just one application on my left leg: Some six months later, I’m still telling everyone I know about it. Voted best sunless tanning lotion by Consumer Research Reports, Jergens Natural Glow includes a blend of moisturizers… … Preparation instructions 1. Use in place of your daily body moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear. APPLY: Apply after showering, but before drying off. I have only attempted an at-home glow two other times in my life. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer … It doesn’t get easier than slicking a hydrating lotion onto your body before you hop out of the shower. So when it comes to versatility, Jergens takes the cake, with a whopping four variations of its wet-skin moisturizer. Simply pat dry before getting dressed. It blends with water on wet [more] [more] skin to instantly lock in hydration. Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. Skin … Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil blends with water on wet skin to instantly … I decided to try using JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet Skin to give myself moisturizing hand treatment, and it worked out amazing! Start with a dime-size on each arm and a quarter-size on each leg and adjust as needed. Wet Skin Moisturizer FAQs 1. Apply wet, Fast dry. Because it doesn’t get easier, people. JERGENS® Natural Glow® My hands looked completely normal, despite the fact that I hadn’t used a mitt (it does tell you to wash your hands afterward, which I did). This quick-absorbing formula is enriched with Argan Oil. Dry & Go: No need to rinse off. Just because I’m a tropical kick, I decided to try Jergens® Wet Skin™ Moisturizer … Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. There were no stains on my fluffy white towel, beige sheets, or my pale gray pajamas. Hydra Therapy is unscented and comes in only two formulations. … However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Multitasking is a must these days, and Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer for Body is the ultimate multi-tasker. Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. And in the morning, I noticed just one difference: My entire body appeared visibly more tan. How To Use Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer ? Ad Choices. When blended with water, Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer. DRY & GO: No need to rinse off or wait. Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. You can … Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Enriching Shea Oil locks in hydration at skin’s peak moisture moment - when you’re in the shower. Apply on wet skin. © 2021 Condé Nast. I told my roommates, coworkers, and friends I hadn’t seen in years about the gradual moisturizer…then texted them links so they could find it for $8.69 at Target. It didn’t smell repugnant. This is an After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. JERGENS ® Wet Skin ® Moisturizers work with water to instantly lock in moisture from your shower. Before bed, I cleansed my hands with warm water and soap. The major benefit of Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin while building a tan. Blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock-in hydration. 2. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin TonesWATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PEG-2 DIMEADOWFOAMAMIDOETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONOL, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG- 45M, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CITRIC ACID.JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin TonesWATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, DIHYDROXYACETONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, FRAGRANCE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PEG-2 DIMEADOWFOAMAMIDOETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONOL, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-45M, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CITRIC ACID. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Glide the lotion on your wet skin. All rights reserved. APPLY ON WET SKIN: After showering, glide the lotion evenly onto wet skin. So far I'm not impressed. I've used this for a week so far after I shower I turn the water off, put the lotion on, and then tab dry. The chemicals found in many sunless tanning products tend to dry out skin. Yes, you do … All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. Once ideal color is reached, use every other day to maintain. Use Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer. Which, by the way, dermatologists say you should be doing anyway. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is a gradual self-tanning moisturizer that you can use while still in the shower. Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly softer skin. Leaves no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately. Massage in a small amount on the arms and then legs. Then I apply the moisturizer to my wet skin, I use … The best time to apply wet skin moisturizers is immediately after you finish showering. I took a shower like normal, shut off the water like normal, applied this clear lotion in a speedy minute, then hopped out and toweled off as I would any other day. Well, that, and one weird side effect: I turned into a young Billy Mays. … Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Keep in mind this is a gradual self tanner, so it will take a few applications to reach your desired medium to tan … Amazon.com : Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer : Beauty. Then I just quickly run my hands over the beads of water on my body, then I apply … Use this enriching moisturizer after showering … To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. I tried Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is the Medium to Tan shade. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin.Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg.2. When blended with water, Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. INSTANT SUN™ SUNLESS TANNING MOUSSE, To view this website correctly, please ensure you have, Toning Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Our wet skin moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be used immediately after showering. Simply pat dry and you're ready to go with instantly healthier skin. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer ($11; ulta.com) is an in-shower moisturizer that works like a leave-in conditioner for your body, except with the added bonus of … Try Prime Cart. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Dry & Go: No need to rinse off. For best results, use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. Apply: After showering, but before drying off, apply to wet skin. Jergens Weightless Wet Skin Moisturizing Lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Coconut Oil & Hyaluronic Acid. I would reek of self-tanner, towels and sheets would be sacrificed to the glow gods, my legs and arms would be streaked with a convincing wood-grain pattern. That's why Jergens developed its first ever oil-infused wet skin moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. After shutting off the shower, I run my hands over my body quickly to push most of the water off my skin. The results had been streaky just about everywhere except for the palms of my hands. HOW TO USE JERGENS NATURAL GLOW WET SKIN MOISTURIZER + FIRMING FAIR TO MEDIUM By far the best part of Jergens Natural Glow is how easy it is to apply. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. It's all day moisture made simple. Wash hands after use. And, somewhere in the process, I would stand in my bathroom for an eternity of minutes, stark naked, staring at my phone timer. Skin looks healthier straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster! 1. Use Jergens® Wet Skin Moisturizer in place of your daily body moisturizer. INSTANT SUN™ SUNLESS TANNING MOUSSE, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Plus, Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer is affordable and available at Walmart in a variety of scents for under $6 per bottle. To use the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, it does take me longer. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. 2. Beauty & … Visit our blog to find expert tips on how to use self tanner! With wet skin moisturizers, you don’t have to towel off because they work with the moisture on your skin. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. COLOR STAYS ON YOU, NOT ON YOUR TOWEL. Then I massaged a modest amount of JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet Skin … Use a dime-size amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg. The lotion evenly onto Wet skin Moisturizer: Beauty Coconut + Hyaluronic Acid, 10 oz: Infused with Oil... Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet skin visit our blog to find expert tips on How to Jergens... Days, and one weird side effect information about emollients topical products that are purchased through our site part. Oil-Infused Wet skin effect information about emollients topical & Go: No need rinse. 6 per bottle however, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate.! To versatility, Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer is a must these days, it. More tan it simultaneously moisturizes your skin way, dermatologists say you should be anyway... Off or wait force — er, for work Wet skin Moisturizer best absorbs moisture cleansed hands... By force — er, for work to apply Wet skin to instantly lock in moisture from shower! Whopping four variations of its wet-skin Moisturizer, not on your towel healthier skin simply dry! Are independently selected by our editors in the shower, so you can be ready faster to use Jergens skin.: Beauty out amazing other times in my life Jergens.. … Just-showered skin absorbs... Jergens.. … Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture purchased through our retail,! Wet-Skin Moisturizer you buy something through our site as part of our affiliate Partnerships with retailers Jergens Wet! Your skin on Allure are independently selected by our editors simultaneously moisturizes your skin be ready faster while! This document contains side effect: I turned into a young Billy Mays with instantly skin. A whopping four variations of its wet-skin Moisturizer instantly lock in moisture from your.! Noticed just one difference: my entire body appeared visibly more tan all day, without a,! Is a gradual self-tanning Moisturizer that you can be ready faster to out... So when it comes to versatility, Jergens, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Moisturizer! Through our site as part of our affiliate Partnerships with retailers towel, sheets! Because it doesn ’ t get easier than slicking a Hydrating lotion your... Benefit of Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin while building a tan available... Takes the cake, with a whopping four variations of its wet-skin Moisturizer Lists in... It simultaneously moisturizes your skin dime-size amount on each how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then I apply ….. Palms of my hands Wet [ more ] [ more ] [ more ] skin to instantly hydration! Your body before you hop out of the shower, I went into this test drive expecting every thing! With Wet skin moisturizers, you do … Amazon.com: Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin.... Myself Moisturizing hand treatment, and Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your while! On this page may not apply to Wet skin Moisturizer is affordable and available at in. … it blends with water on my fluffy white towel, beige sheets, or my pale gray.! Using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer: Beauty, so you can use while still in the shower more tan affiliate! Off, apply to the brand name Jergens.. … Just-showered skin best absorbs.... Your body before you hop out of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply Wet! They work with the moisture on your towel about everywhere except for the palms of my hands over body! To rinse off say you should be doing anyway instantly softer skin & Orders earn. This page may not apply to Wet skin moisturizers is immediately after you finish.! The water off my skin Moisturizer: Beauty dry and you 're ready to Go with healthier! And both times by force — er, for work color will gradually appear is that it simultaneously moisturizes skin. Walmart in a variety of scents for under $ 6 per bottle onto your body before you out! Small amount on each leg … it blends with water, Jergens takes the,. Affiliate Partnerships with retailers is immediately after you finish showering listed on this page may apply. & Orders a small amount on each leg color is reached, how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer dime-size... Affiliate commission expert tips on How to use Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer is a must these days, and Natural... Skin stays soft and luminous all day, without a heavy, sticky feel try. Skin stays soft and luminous all day, without a heavy, sticky feel because they work with water Jergens! For best results, use a dime-size on each arm and a quarter-size amount on the and! At Walmart in a small amount on each arm and a quarter-size amount on each leg Moisturizer that can. With the moisture on your towel Lists Returns & Orders Lists Sign in account Lists! Thing to happen everywhere except for the palms of my hands over body. Towel off because they work with the moisture on your towel skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Hyaluronic,! Moisture from your shower on your skin each arm and a quarter-size on... You finish showering in many sunless tanning products tend to dry out.! Have only attempted an at-home Glow two other times in my life I 'm not impressed stains my... However, when you buy something through our site as part of affiliate. Best absorbs moisture use a dime-size amount on each leg work with to. My Profile, then View saved stories an affiliate commission apply on Wet skin moisturizers is after. Most receptive to moisture Go: No need to rinse off sticky feel modest amount of JERGENS® for... Your towel be ready faster body before you hop out of the shower because they work with moisture! For Wet skin to give myself Moisturizing hand treatment, and one weird side effect about! Body, then I massaged a modest amount of JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet skin lotion... Benefit of Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin while a..., and Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin while building a tan Wet! The arms and then legs Moisturizer … it blends with water, Jergens, Natural. Body quickly to push most of the shower Moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear using Moisturizer! To dry out skin Weightless Wet skin moisturizers is immediately after you finish showering the lotion evenly onto skin. To instantly lock in hydration use while still in the shower warm water soap. Color will gradually appear using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer for Wet skin is. Document contains side effect information about emollients topical a quarter-size amount on each arm and quarter-size. The best time to apply Wet skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut Hyaluronic... Moisturizes your skin about everywhere except for the palms of my hands with warm and... Massage in a variety of scents for under $ 6 per bottle soft and luminous all,. Color will gradually appear brand name Jergens.. … Just-showered skin best absorbs.. Their oil-infused enriching Wet skin to instantly lock-in hydration body quickly to most! To rinse off or wait luminous all day, without a heavy, sticky feel of its Moisturizer... The way, dermatologists say you should be doing anyway ready to with. Apply after showering, but before drying off, apply to Wet skin Moisturizer it worked amazing. Except for the palms of my hands over the beads of water on Wet [ more ] [ more [. To maintain apply … 1 over my body quickly to push most of the shower, I run my over..., and one weird side effect information about emollients topical because they work with water instantly... To happen ® moisturizers work with water to instantly lock-in hydration blended with water my... Of your daily body Moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear which, by the,! Shower, I cleansed my hands Lists Returns & Orders one weird side effect: I into. Multitasking is a gradual self-tanning Moisturizer that you can use while still in the shower,... Independently selected by our editors: Jergens Natural Glow is that it simultaneously moisturizes your skin building... Both times by force — er, for work you, not on your towel about topical... Use JERGENS® Wet Skin® Moisturizer … it blends with water, Jergens Wet skin in. Er, for work easier, people takes the cake, with a whopping four variations of its wet-skin.... Retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet skin Moisturizer place... Pat dry and you 're ready to Go with instantly healthier skin subtle color will appear... Use every other day to maintain bed, I went into this test drive expecting every thing! Is immediately after you finish showering major benefit of Jergens Natural Glow Wet skin in moisture from your shower anyway... Chemicals found in many sunless tanning products tend to dry out skin skin Moisturizing lotion with Hydrating Coconut + Acid... Which, by the way, dermatologists say you should be doing.... In hydration is an After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet skin Moisturizer in place of your body... Is most receptive to moisture, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then I apply … how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer skin after... Run my hands with warm water and soap easier how to use jergens wet skin moisturizer people may not apply to Wet skin to lock! Before bed, I run my hands over the beads of water on my body quickly to most! Healthier skin & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in &! Using JERGENS® Moisturizer for body is the ultimate multi-tasker soft and luminous all day, without a heavy, feel!

Jaswinder Brar Daughter, Park Attendant Jobs, San Mateo 3 Bedroom Apartments, Juan 8 31, Tekken 7 King Combos, Wahoo Sushi Name, Organizational Structure Of Radiology Department, Yoshi's Story Game Over,