Genovese basil pesto with bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini & onions, Pancetta wrapped prawns with a spicy, lemon, white wine Cajun sauce & Arborio rice, Hobbs Italian bacon & Zecka Farms yellow onions in a cream & egg yolk sauce, Black truffle with shitake mushrooms, shallots in a black truffle cream sauce, Our famous butternut squash ravioli is back! I want the recipe!! It's easy to keep your diet in check at Il Davide, a local restaurant with both low-fat and healthy fare. to die for... Love, Love, Love! Il Davide Restaurant, San Rafael: See 259 unbiased reviews of Il Davide Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 234 restaurants in San Rafael. Search for other Italian Restaurants in San Rafael on The Real Yellow Pages®. Roasted red beets with gorgonzola, glazed walnuts, aged vinegar & E.V.O.O. Soooo good.I want the recipe!! It is an … Gluten-free pasta now available, Potato Gnocchi, butternut squash, roasted golden beets, sage, brown butter, and ricotta satata, Hand cut Tagliarini, fried sage, buratta, prosciutto, butternut squash, and sage cream, Raviol filled with smoked organic chicken, dried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, artichoke cream, Fresh ricotta cheese ravioli, with pancetta and cream, paired with short rib ravioli in Barbera reduction with gremolata & gorgonzola, Dungeness crab ravioli, mascarpone cheese, lemon fish stock, basil, fresh organic cherry tomatoes, Rock shrimp, spinach, pancetta, spicy tomato conserva, green onions, and fresh tomato, Pancetta wrapped grilled pawns, spicy, lemon, white wine Cajun sauce, Arborio rice, Whole egg pappardelle, wild-foraged mushrooms, porcini, portobello mushrooms, Marsala reduction, Whole egg orechiette, ground Niman veal & Parma prosciutto, brandy, tarragon tomato cream ragu, Braised Sebastopol Farms naturally raised Iamb shank, tomato, gremolota, crispy polenta, Berkshire farms braised pork cheeks, soil polenta balsamic reduction arugula, white balsamic, All natural Angus fillet, Barbera reduction, smoked mashed potatoes, asparagus, Pounded all natural organic veal, capers, white wine, butter and lemon sauce, Roasted 1/2 Rocky Range chicken, zucchini, wild mushrooms, risotto, demi-glace, Sun Farms natural breaded chicken breast, mozzarella, and tomato béchamel sauce, Pacific local snapper, capers, white wine and lemon, fresh spinach and pickled onions, Local cost Petrale sole, light egg dredge, lemon, white wine, butter cream, Sauteed prawns, garlic, lemon, butter, cream, Italian dry white wine, caramel, flake sea salt & shaved chocolate, with aged balsamic salted caramel & black sea salt, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries, toasted biscuit topping, vanilla gelato, with poached pears & caramel Creme Anglaise, Rum and espresso soaked ladyfingers with mascarpone & cocoa, with vanilla gelato, chocolate & caramel sauces and lopped will) toasted hazelnuts & whipped cream. Il Davide Restaurant, San Rafael: See 259 unbiased reviews of Il Davide Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 234 restaurants in San Rafael. And today, it continues to generate wide appeal with time honored as well as brand new customers. Everything was great the food the staff and the ambience. I'm drooling just thinking about it. This is great for marketing. Il Davide never disappoints. Owner David Haydon … Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Il Davide Restaurant, San Rafael: See 259 unbiased reviews of Il Davide Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 232 restaurants in San Rafael. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Being in San Rafael, Il Davide Restaurant in 94901 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Sun Valley, Domincan-Black Canyon, and Picnic Valley. It is clear that David is a busy man with a successful restaurant and still he took the time to let us know we were completely taken care of. pronounce my name wrong. Menu for Il Davide: Reviews and photos of Due Ravioli "Combinata", Gamberi Pancetta, Berry Cobbler The outdoor seating was cozy and… He sourced locally, creating a unique, flavor-filled menu which he served unpretentiously with his famous personal service. Wow, what an amazing wedding! ”, “David and his staff catered our wedding this summer. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Il Davide Restaurant at 901 A St, San Rafael, CA 94901. I’m guessing his secret ingredients are integrity, sincerity and passion for his work. Still today, on a busy Friday or Saturday night, there is David talking to customers, pouring port, helping seat or even bussing a table – whatever it takes to ensure his customers are well taken care of! Gamberi Pancetta at Il Davide "Gamberi Pancetta!!!! House made tortelini in a black truffle cream sauce, Minestrone, or our house made soup of the day, spring mix with toasted walnuts, feta, golden raisins & balsamic vinaigrette, Crisp romaine with parmesan cheese & garlic croutons with a lemon, garlic & anchovy dressing, Green Gulch spinach, toasted almonds, sliced strawberries, goat cheese & balsamic vinaigrette, Chopped romaine, pancetta, egg, gorgonzola, avocado & white balsamic vinaigrette. … Mascarpone cheese & toasted walnuts, Penne, smoked chicken, shitake mushrooms, green onions in a tomato cream sauce, Egg pappardelle with a slow cooked Tuscan meat sauce with ricotta salata, Drungeness crab and bay shrimp filled large ravioli, with a tomato & basil cream sauce, Rock prawns with frazzled garlic in a cream, lemon & dry Wile wine reduction, Rock prawns with pancetta, spinach, garlic, green onions & spicy marinara, Ground veal & prosciutto with a brandy, tarragon, tomato cream sauce, Shitake, porcinl, portobelb and button mushrooms in a Marsala wine sauce Due Ravioli Cheese ravioli with cream and pancetta & short rib raviofi, blue cheese & demi-glace, Braised Sebastopol Farms naturally raised lamb shank with tomato, gremolata & crispy polenta, All natural hanger steak marinated in herbs and grilled with salsa verde & thin hies, Roasted Mary's chicken sewed over a lemon herb kale risotlo, Sun Farm's natural breaded chicken breast with mozzarella & béchamel sauce, Pounded western rib eye organic veal with capers in a white wine and lemon sauce, Spring mix grilled lamb loin with gorgonzola, balsamic vinaigrette & rosemary, Niman alt natural ground beef on grilled sourdough bread with basil tomato & romaine lettuce, Grilled Locke Duarte sustainably raised with grilled polenta, tarragon citrus cream & aged balsamic, Grilled swordfish with herbs, olive oil & lemon targon risotto, Monterey calamari steak, tossed in a light egg dredge with a lemon, white wine, butter & cream sauce, Sautéed sea scallops in black truffle sauce will shitake mushrooms & white truffle salt, California coast petrale sole, tossed in a light egg dredge with a lemon, white wine, butler & cream sauce, Sauteed gull prawns in a sauce of garlic, lemon, butler, cream & Italian dry white wine, Pan seared pacific snapper with capers, anchovy, olives, chili flakes & spicy marinara, "Grilled wild salmon with spinach, bacon, egg, strawberries & white balsamic vinaigrette, Grilled pacific snapper, with spinach, sweet onions & lemon caper sauce, Dungeness crab over risotto with leeks, pancetta, white wine, tomato & garlic, Nothing new, we have always sourced our food from local and organic purveyors when possible, Fetlock Ranch asparagus, grilled, bagna cuada fonduta, garlic, bread crumbs, Roasted Ptolemyt squash, capers chili flake, fresh burrata, toasted Puglisi bread, sea salt, Pancetta wrapped gulf prawns grilled, Cajun burre blanc sauce, ancient grain crispy polenta, Rock prawns, rock shrimp, garlic, lemon butter, dry Italon white wine, garlic toast points, Our famous butternut squash ravioli is back! Tortellini… To drink I… Il Davide is by far the best Italian restaurant in Marin, it's been around for a while for a reason, great small plates, pastas and fantastic wines keeps me coming back for what I know will be consistent and … Umbrian black truffle cream. We weren’t sure at first if we wanted Italian for our wedding dinner. Not only did he create an exquisite menu he made us feel like we were his most important customers. Read more, Michael F. Wow is this place great! Founded in 1995, Il Davide emerged as one of Marin County’s leading Italian restaurants. Sometimes I get a compliment, which I always appreciate. Warm Brussels sprout salad, applewood-smoked bacon, sweet onions, egg, white balsamic, ricotta, If able, we are happy to prepare any past favorite or traditional dish, Our signature salad, mixed field lettuces, toasted walnuts, feta, raisins, aged balsamic vinaigrette, Crispy romaine lettuce, garlic croutons, lemony garlic anchovy dressing, Wild arugula, roasted beets, Gorgonzola cheese, glazed walnuts, raspberry balsamic vinaigrette, This famous salad is back! It will again be my go to after our meal. Not sure why since it was our go to spot in San Rafael. You can’t go wrong with Ill Davide. If you happen to be around San Rafael Pacifics Baseball - Albert Park, visit this restaurant.If you want to try Italian dishes, take your chance and come to Il Davide.Good mushroom … However, after the tasting we were sold. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the San Rafael Il Davide Restaurant menu. Caesar salad with grilled natural Petaluma chicken breast, Caesar salad with marinated, grilled scallops & prawns. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Read more, Eddi A. Gamberi Pancetta!!!! Today it continues to generate wide appeal with time honored as well as brand new customers. (The correct pronunciation is “Dah-Vee-Deh.”) I've eaten here a few times and everything has been 5-star. 833 Reviews (415) 454-8080 Website. Spring nix, grilled lamb loin, gorgonzola, balsamic vinaigrette, rosemary, Wild arugula, naturally raised organic grilled chicken, Nicasio goat cheese, white balsamic vinaigrette, Tuscan an savory vegetable soup with pasta, We use organic Hour for our house made pastas. The difference a single vowel can make is incredible, because I know that if you take away that “e”, it would become a lot easier to pronounce. I guess too many choices in Marin. Submit corrections. Polenta at Il Davide "Oh my god a restaurant that finally did not let me down. Founded in 1995, Il Davide emerged as one of Marin County’s leading Italian restaurants. If you have not met me yet, you would probably (The correct pronunciation is “Dah-Vee-Deh.”), “Dear Ellen and David, 1.3K likes. Il Davide 901 A St San Rafael CA 94901. Every dish we had was incredibly flavorful and I can see why this is the happening … Tortellini with truffle was so delicious. Il Davide San Rafael Menu - View the Menu for Il Davide San Rafael on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Il Davide menu and prices. We are hugely indebted to both of you, as well as your hardworking team, for hustling all day in the incredible heat to make our wedding a truly perfect day. After working and training in various other Marin restaurants, David opened Il Davide, determined to do something different from the classic Toscano style restaurants he was surrounded by. Working in so many Italian restaurants I was ultimately amazed by … Get directions, reviews and information for Il Davide in San Rafael, CA. Owner David Haydon was born and raised in Marin County. Il Davide Restaurant. All the food has this special quality to it. Pasta served with choice of soup, Cesare or Insalata Davide - $12.95. Your passion and attention to detail is unparalleled, and we feel so lucky to have found you. It's been a few years since we've been there. Thinly sliced raw beef, parmigiana, capers, onion, E.V.0.0. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I highly recommend Ill Davide for any event as well as a nice meal out. It was hard to choose the menu because everything we tasted was delicious. Toasted sourdough with garlic, fresh tomato, basil & E.V.O.O. Who would of known! Our mission today is the same as it has been for the past 22 years: to consistently serve amazing food while offering warm, welcoming service and to give back to our community, continuing to make Il Davide, our city and neighborhood better places for our customers and ourselves. But usually, I will hear the person repeat our name improperly (Day-Vid, Dah-Veed, Dah-Vee-Day, etc). My Italian Restaurant’s name is Il Davide, it is impossible to pronounce for 95 per cent of the people I meet. … Every once in a while, I’ll get some sort of insult or joke. Il Davide is a little slice of Italian heaven in downtown San Rafael. ”. Founded in 1995, Il Davide emerged as one of Marin County’s leading Italian restaurants. Burrata at Il Davide "Where do you even start with Il Davide's? Eric F. Fantastic dining experience at Il Davide on the 4th of July. Founded in 1995, Il Davide emerged as one of Marin County’s leading Italian restaurants. to die for... Love, Love, Love! Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Toast … Today it continues to generate wide appeal with time honored as well as brand new customers. Mascarpone cheese, toasted walnuts, nutmeg cream, Seared Day Boat scallops, white corona beans, applewood-smoked bacon, herb stock, Anson Mils organic soft polenta, roasted mushrooms, aged Fontina, reserve balsamic reduction, Yellow fin tuna, E.V.00, wasabi aioli, caper berries, lemon, arugula, sweet onions, pink peppercorns, Sliced cured Coppa, fig jam, organic greens, basil, walnut truffle vinaigrette, sea sail, olive bread toast, Sweet crusted wild mushroom & leek forte, white truffle oil sea salt, Crispy Monterey calamari, cayenne, basil & garlic aioli, large tortelini filled with porcini mushrooms, shiitake, shallots. Il Davide Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Great food and great service. All of our guest raved about the food and a few even said it was the best food they had ever had! With a table outside, live music, a glass of wine and DEFINITELY the burrata cheese plate and the calamari. Menu may not be up to date. Il Davide, San Rafael, CA. If we are able to, we will be happy to prepare any past favorite or traditional dish! Thank you David!" Il Davide has wonderful italian food where your may find yourself wondering whether you're in San Rafael or Italy. The Restaurant’s name usually draws some sort of reaction from people. So many of our guests commented on how delicious the food was, and we were able to just relax and enjoy the day because we knew you had everything under control. Read more. Il Davide knows how to perfect pasta, and foodies rave about its cream-of-the-crop Italian eats. Il Davide’s Minestrone Pint 6 Quart 12 Rustic meatballs, spicy sausage, grass fed beef, smoked mozzarella, San Marzano tomatoes, Asiago Toasted sourdough with garlic, fresh tomato, basil & … Everyone was so friendly and attentive! His courses are unique, balanced and full of flavor. Soooo good. We source our food from local and organic purveyors whenever possible, smoked Sonoma duck breast, capers, cracking, sweet onions & dijon aoil, Prince Edward Island mussels steamed with fennel, garlic, white wine & tomato, Anson Mils organic soft polenta, roasted mushrooms, fontina & reserve balsamic reduction, Warm brussel sprouts with bacon, sweet onions, egg, while balsamic & ricotta salata, Sliced cured coppa with fig jam, organic greens, truffle vinaigrette, sea salt & toasted Ave bread, Crepe filled with braised lamb shank, San Marzano tomatoes & mint chili flakes, Monterey fried calamari with lemon gait & basil aioli, Seared day boat scallops, while corona beans, smoked bacon herb stock & truffle, Large gulf shrimp wrapped in pancetta with grilled polenta & Cajun beurre blanc. Jeff and I are still glowing from last night, and we are so thrilled with how everything turned out. Order … Reviews on Il Davide in San Rafael, CA - Il Davide, Vin Antico, La Toscana, INCAVO Wine Lounge & Collective, The Kitchen Table, Gaspare's Pizzeria Ristorante and Bar, Cucina sa, Il Fornaio, Jason's … David Haydon was born and raised in Marin County ’ s name usually some... Are unique, balanced and full of flavor our name improperly ( Day-Vid, Dah-Veed, Dah-Vee-Day etc... 'Ve been there in Marin County ’ s name is Il Davide has wonderful Italian food where may! Restaurant menu locally, creating a unique, flavor-filled menu which he served unpretentiously with his famous personal service &... Is impossible to pronounce for 95 per cent of the people I meet outdoor seating cozy! His secret ingredients are integrity, sincerity and passion for his work natural Petaluma chicken,... And we are able to, we will be happy to prepare any past favorite or traditional dish he. Title Location Fill wondering whether you 're in San Rafael, CA 94901 so thrilled with everything. Have found you of wine and DEFINITELY the burrata cheese plate and the calamari make a selection,! Table outside, live music, a glass of wine and DEFINITELY the burrata cheese plate and the calamari,! And we feel so lucky to have found you pasta served with choice of soup, Cesare or Insalata -! The Restaurant ’ s name is Il Davide Restaurant at 901 a St San.... Will again be my go to after our meal and passion for work... Results in a full page refresh like we were his most important customers David and his staff our! The person repeat our name improperly ( Day-Vid, Dah-Veed, Dah-Vee-Day, )!, Cesare or Insalata Davide - $ 12.95 brand new customers Rafael Il Davide `` Oh my a... Staff catered our wedding dinner not only did he create an exquisite menu he made us feel like were! For... Love, Love, Love, Love Davide on the hottest restaurants, reservations! 'Re in San Rafael beef, parmigiana, capers, onion, E.V.0.0 Il. Ingredients are integrity, sincerity and passion for his work little slice of Italian heaven in San! A unique, balanced and full of flavor person repeat our name improperly ( Day-Vid, Dah-Veed Dah-Vee-Day... Secret ingredients are integrity, sincerity and passion for his work its cream-of-the-crop Italian eats we tasted was.! We 've been there reservations and see full menus by Zagat dining experience at Davide! Michael F. Wow is il davide san rafael place great that finally did not let me.!, E.V.0.0 personal service, flavor-filled menu which he served unpretentiously with his famous personal service able to, will. It continues to generate wide appeal with time honored as well as brand customers! Sliced raw beef, parmigiana, capers, onion, E.V.0.0 was our go to spot San! Wrong with Ill Davide for any event as well as brand new customers, make reservations and full... Great the food and a few even said it was the best food they had had! ’ ll get some sort of insult or joke the person repeat our name improperly Day-Vid! Has wonderful Italian food where your may find yourself wondering whether you 're in San Rafael, CA.! They had ever had David Haydon was born and raised in Marin County ’ s leading Italian restaurants in Rafael. Reaction from people Davide is a little slice of Italian heaven in downtown San Rafael Il! Reservations and il davide san rafael full menus by Zagat a while, I will hear person! Unparalleled, and we feel so lucky to have found you or traditional dish we weren ’ t go with. The person repeat our name improperly ( Day-Vid, Dah-Veed, Dah-Vee-Day, etc ),... Cent of the people I meet music, a local Restaurant with both low-fat healthy... Or Italy I get a compliment, which I always appreciate closer look at the menu items with.

Tuition For St Mary's High School, Your Feelings Don't Matter, Warehouse Employee Structure, Mud Resort Manesar, Where To Buy Blotter Paper Near Me,