He seems to be in the middle of a party for his military discharge. He is to serve as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training centre in Gyeonggi province, a Soompi article noted. Im Si-wan decorated the cover of Big Issue, a magazine published on the 1st. It's a sageuk that features the best love triangle. Actor Im Si-wan discharged from military, set for new TV series March 27, 2019 Actor Im Si-wan was discharged from the Army on Wednesday as the 30-year-old completed his mandatory military service, setting him up for his return to show business. Im Siwan enlisted in the military this July 11. Im Si-wan Profile: Im Si-wan Facts and Ideal Type Im Si-wan (임시완) is a South Korean singer, actor, and member of ZE:A. Instagram 'actorwoon' Meanwhile, drama 'The King Loves' will … Siwan has already shared his first post, which included a picture of him celebrating along with the caption, “I made an Instagram!”, A post shared by 임시완 (@yim_siwang) on Mar 26, 2019 at 9:52pm PDT. I still don’t know how to feel. Gyeryong Military Culture Festival featuring Im Siwan will be held from … Im was chosen to be an … Recently on an online community a new picture of him in the army was shared. I’m not sure what this feeling is. Với tư cách diễn viên, … He is around 175 cms tall and weighs around 55 kgs. Welcome back Siwan! Here’s What MAMAMOO Did When They Ran Into Moonbyul’s High School Bully On The Streets, Park Myung Soo’s Daughter Wants To Marry BTS — Here’s How Park Myung Soo Reacted, BTS’s Blonde Jungkook, “The Sexiest Man In The World”, Takes Over The Internet, Rapper Iron’s Ex-Girlfriend Leaves A Cryptic Post On Instagram Following His Tragic Death, “School 2017” Actress Song Yoo Jung Has Suddenly Passed Away, Rapper Iron Reportedly Found Dead Outside Apartment, This Is Not A Drill: BTS’s RM Knows All About Your Thirst Posts, A Brand Recently Changed It’s Model From Actress Han Ye Seul To EXO’s Baekhyun And Fans Are In Whiplash, Actress Park So Dam Was Almost Not Cast For “Parasite” Because She Didn’t Reply Back To Director Bong Joon Ho, BTS’s RM And J-Hope Once Came To Suga’s Rescue During A Performance. 3. Just the feeling of it’s done, but there’s also mixed emotions. A representative from his agency Plum Entertainment announced, “On July 11, Im Siwan will be enlisting as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training center located in Gyeonggi province. Im Siwan, who enlisted in the military on July 11, 2017, has officially completed his mandatory military service today, March 27, 2019. Im SiWan finally finished his military service and opened an Instagram account. Im Siwan will be discharged on March 27! In the army, he is known for his authority as he has the nickname ‘devil’ army assistant instructor. I’m not sure if I changed much during my time in the military. I still don’t know how to feel. ‘Stranger from Hell’ is a thriller webtoon-based drama. ‘Stranger from Hell’ is a thriller webtoon-based drama. Im Siwan is still serving the military and will be discharged on March 27, however, fans were excited to see what kind of project he plans on returning with once he’s discharged. Im Si-wan celebrates his discharge frome the army on March 27. We are honored and thrilled to be working along with Im Siwan who completely matches the outline of his character.” It’s just.. calm. More than 100 fans came to see his return to the public, and he thanked everyone who attended to see his return. On January 5th, Siwan took to his Instagram and posted new profile photos of Park Hyungsik to welcome him back from the military a day before. Before getting terrified by strangers in Strangers from Hell, Im Siwan participated in an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine discussing his life before and after the military. OCN revealed in a statement that they’re thrilled to be working with Im Siwan who fits the character description perfectly. Im Siwan has received an official date for his military enlistment. He has already been confirmed for his first work following his military enlistment in OCN‘s upcoming thriller drama Strangers From Hell, which is based off a webtoon of the same name. Oct 4, 2019 - Explore Laniata's board "Im Siwan", followed by 131 people on Pinterest. Because those lips need a board. Netflix tells us: "When the crown prince of the Goryeo kingdom and his loyal right hand fall for the same woman, they're faced with choosing between friendship and love." Im Siwan is still serving the military and will be discharged on March 27, however, fans were excited to see what kind of project he plans on returning with once he’s discharged. Yoona, as Im Siwan's co-star in the drama once promised that she will visit him in the military, and there she just kept her promise. After being discharged from the military, Siwan shared how he felt about completing his military service in front of reporters and the 100+ fans who came to see him return to the public. I think it will feel real once I go home, sleep in my own bed, and then wake up the next morning. He legally changed his first name from Woong-jae to Si-wan before his debut. Jul 30, 2015 - Im Siwan. Singer-turned-actor Im Si-wan was discharged from his 21-month mandatory military duties on Wednesday morning, and he is eager to return to the small screen. Before confirming my next work, my comrades told me that the webtoon suited me well while recommending it to me and so now that I’m really appearing on the drama, it’s really cool. Im Siwan enlisted in the military this July 11. Im Siwan mentioned that right before he went to the military, he thought he had this acting thing figured out. Im SiWan, idol and actor, is missed by many fans as he is doing his military service since last year July. In the army, he is known for his authority as he has the nickname ‘devil’ army assistant instructor. He is around 175 cms tall and weighs around 55 kgs. OCN commented, “As the unique webtoon is widespread by itself, a lot consideration was gathered for casting of the drama. In response, he said, "I didn't plan it. Im Siwan is at the moment serving within the navy, and he’s set to be discharged from the navy on March 27. He looks happy with falling confetti on him. Im Siwan crossed over into acting and received critical acclaim for his roles in the television dramas "Triangle" (2014) and "Incomplete Life (aka Misaeng)" (2014). I think it will feel real once I go home, sleep in my own bed, and then wake up the next morning. He is to serve as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training centre in Gyeonggi province, a Soompi article noted. Im Siwan will be discharged on March 27! Im SiWan, idol and actor, is missed by many fans as he is doing his military service since last year July. While we wait for his new drama—OCN’s Strangers From Hell—let’s take a look at some of his most memorable drama roles. Im Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, is a South Korean singer and actor. Netflix tells us: "When the crown prince of the Goryeo kingdom and his loyal right hand fall for the same woman, they're faced with choosing between friendship and love." The Korea Army Headquarters has also released a statement in regards to the controversy surrounding Im Siwan and preferential treatment in the military.. Siwan had been drawing unwanted attention from critics after it was revealed that he took 123 vacation days while serving in the military. With that, I … In the meantime, fans will be able to communicate with Siwan through his new social media account! I’m not sure what this feeling is. This Big Issue 230 is significant as the 10th anniversary of the Korean version of Big Issue, a magazine for self-supporting the homeless that began in the UK. Im was chosen to be an assistant instructor for new recruits due to his good performance. Actor Im Si-wan became the face of the covers of magazine Big Issue which celebrates its 10th year anniversary. I’m getting discharged, but thank you to the many people who came. I would have kept playing and wasting money (if I had more time)” See more ideas about Im siwan, Ze a, Lips. Here’s What MAMAMOO Did When They Ran Into Moonbyul’s High School Bully On The Streets, Park Myung Soo’s Daughter Wants To Marry BTS — Here’s How Park Myung Soo Reacted, BTS’s Blonde Jungkook, “The Sexiest Man In The World”, Takes Over The Internet, Rapper Iron’s Ex-Girlfriend Leaves A Cryptic Post On Instagram Following His Tragic Death, “School 2017” Actress Song Yoo Jung Has Suddenly Passed Away, Rapper Iron Reportedly Found Dead Outside Apartment, This Is Not A Drill: BTS’s RM Knows All About Your Thirst Posts, A Brand Recently Changed It’s Model From Actress Han Ye Seul To EXO’s Baekhyun And Fans Are In Whiplash, Actress Park So Dam Was Almost Not Cast For “Parasite” Because She Didn’t Reply Back To Director Bong Joon Ho, BTS’s RM And J-Hope Once Came To Suga’s Rescue During A Performance. His fans don’t have to wait too long for his newest project, as he’s already announced it two months ago. He is planning on briefly greeting his fans on … On July 11, 2017, he officially began his mandatory military service. Singer-turned actor Im Si-wan is set to begin his mandatory military service next month. Im Siwan will make a comeback with his first drama after military enlistment! Im Si-wan gained a lot of attention during his participation in the 2017 Gyeryong Military Culture Festival. There was even a little military chat thrown in as well. He is planning on briefly greeting his fans on … He attended Busan Gudeok High School, Busan National University, University of East Broadcasting Arts and is currently studying at Woosong Information College. In the picture, he has a wide and sweet smile. Im Siwan received a total of 123 days of vacation in the military for reasons such as regular leaves It’s just.. calm. To show fans his appreciation, he met them i On January 28, OCN confirmed the participation of Im Siwan in the upcoming drama ‘Stranger from Hell’ after his discharge from the military. READ: Im Si Wan Streaks Post-Military Projects With New Drama & Movie “I always thought that I had received the love of my fans too much. He reached this status only two months after enlisting, which is very unusual. The King In Love (2017) . Before getting terrified by strangers in Strangers from Hell, Im Siwan participated in an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea Magazine discussing his life before and after the military. On his journey as an actor Siwan was born as Im Woong-Jae (임웅재), but later legally changed his name to Im Si-Wan (임시완). Actor Im Si-wan discharged from military, set for new TV series March 27, 2019 Actor Im Si-wan was discharged from the Army on Wednesday as the 30-year-old completed his mandatory military service, setting him up for his return to show business. He also expressed his gratitude to all of his fans who waited for him patiently while he was doing his service to the country. Im Siwan, who was discharged as a “model soldier”, was engulfed in an unexpected overtime vacation controversy. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/im-siwan-instagram-military-discharge He is already set to begin working on OCN’s upcoming thriller drama Strangers From Hell, which is based off a webtoon of the same name. Im Siwan crossed over into acting and received critical acclaim for his roles in the television dramas "Triangle" (2014) and "Incomplete Life (aka Misaeng)" (2014). The affiliation office countered that “there was no unfair preference out of the range allowed by the military unit”, and disclosed the breakdown of the vacation specifically and started the suppression of the disturbance. 27, SiWan posted his very first picture on Instagram. Singer-turned-actor Im Si-wan, better known by his stage name, Siwan, started his mandatory military service after enlisting at a recruit training center in Yangju, Gyeonggi, to much fanfare on Tuesday. . Im Siwan enlisted in the military on July 11 soon after finishing the drama filming. After enlisting in July 2017, he is currently serving as an assistant instructor for new recruits of the 25th Infantry Division. Born on December 1, 1988, he is a member of the nine-member boy band ZE:A, which debuted in 2010. Im Si-wan (Hangul: 임시완, Hán-Việt: Nhậm Thời Hoàn) (sinh ngày 1 tháng 12 năm 1988), được biết đến nhiều hơn với nghệ danh Siwan là một ca sĩ, diễn viên người Hàn Quốc.Anh là thành viên của nhóm nhạc nam ZE:A và nhóm nhỏ ZE:A FIVE. Gyeryong Military Culture Festival featuring Im Siwan will be held from … Với tư cách diễn viên, … Singer-turned-actor Im Si-wan was discharged from his 21-month mandatory military duties on Wednesday morning, and he is eager to return to the small screen. A representative from his agency Plum Entertainment announced, “On July 11, Im Siwan will be enlisting as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training center located in Gyeonggi province. On Mar. Im Siwan will make a comeback with his first drama after military enlistment! Im Siwan is set to enlist in the military on the 11 th of July about a week from now, and was asked about his upcoming impending enlistment. We are honored and thrilled to be working along with Im Siwan who completely matches the outline of his character.” After enlisting in July 2017, he is currently serving as an assistant instructor for new recruits of the 25th Infantry Division. Original Article from Koreaboo. Im Siwan has received an official date for his military enlistment. On January 5th, Siwan took to his Instagram and posted new profile photos of Park Hyungsik to welcome him back from the military a day before. OCN revealed in a statement that they’re thrilled to be working with Im Siwan who fits the character description perfectly. It's a sageuk that features the best love triangle. One of the reasons is the special class soldier badge on the left side of his chest! Im Siwan achieved outstanding scores in all categories including shooting and strength and reached the status of a special class soldier in just two months after enlisting, which is highly unusual. The 30-year-old actor greeted his fans and the press in front of the Army’s 25th division training center in Yangju, Gyeonggi. Im Si-wan returned from the army on March 27, and I don’t know about you all, but I’m super excited. Born on December 1, 1988, he is a member of the nine-member boy band ZE:A, which debuted in 2010. Although very little is known about Im’s personal life, it is well known that he started serving the military for his mandatory military service from 11th July, 2017. On January 28, OCN confirmed the participation of Im Siwan in the upcoming drama ‘Stranger from Hell’ after his discharge from the military. Im Si-Wan began his mandatory military enlistment on July 11, 2017 and was discharged on March 27, 2019. I’m getting discharged, but thank you to the many people who came. The Korea Army Headquarters has also released a statement in regards to the controversy surrounding Im Siwan and preferential treatment in the military.. Siwan had been drawing unwanted attention from critics after it was revealed that he took 123 vacation days while serving in the military. It tells the story of Yoon Jong Woo (to be played […] Im Siwan mentioned that right before he went to the military, he thought he had this acting thing figured out. The affiliation office countered that “there was no unfair preference out of the range allowed by the military unit”, and disclosed the breakdown of the vacation specifically and started the suppression of the disturbance. Because those lips need a board. He is scheduled to discharge on April 10, 2019, and has been known for his good performance. The mandatory service is scheduled to end on 10th April, 2019. Jul 30, 2015 - Im Siwan. Im Si-wan’s Military Service Im Si-wan officially began his military duty on July 11, 2017. Im Si-wan was born on December 1, 1988, in Busan, South Korea. . Yoona, as Im Siwan's co-star in the drama once promised that she will visit him … In the picture, he has a wide and sweet smile. Im Siwan, who enlisted in the military on July 11, 2017, has officially completed his mandatory military service today, March 27, 2019. The King In Love (2017) . Although very little is known about Im’s personal life, it is well known that he started serving the military for his mandatory military service from 11th July, 2017. Im Siwan Welcomes back Park Hyungsik from the Military on InstagramIm Siwan dedicated an Instagram post for Park Hyungsik. Im Si-wan owes a huge part of his success as an actor to this drama, thanks to its massive ratings that hit nearly 30 % in just three weeks and peaked at 42.2 percent during its finale. The 30-year-old actor greeted his fans and the press in front of the Army’s 25th division See more ideas about im siwan, ze a, korean actors. Im Si-wan will begin his mandatory military service next month. Im Si-wan Profile: Im Si-wan Facts and Ideal Type Im Si-wan (임시완) is a South Korean singer, actor, and member of ZE:A. However, due to the change in the military law that is gradually shortening the length of enlistment from 21 months to 18 months, Im Siwan’s enlistment ended 14 days earlier. In an interview with the magazine, Im Siwan talked about how he felt eager to get back to acting while he was in the military. When Im Si-wan was discharged from the military last year, he donated his entire salary to an elementary school. Im was discharged on March 27, 2019. Many colleagues, seniors, and juniors were already donating a … Im Siwan is at the moment serving within the navy, and he’s set to be discharged from the navy on March 27. See more ideas about Im siwan, Ze a, Lips. Im Siwan Welcomes back Park Hyungsik from the Military on InstagramIm Siwan dedicated an Instagram post for Park Hyungsik. Im Siwan, who completed his mandatory military service on March 27, has opened his very own Instagram account in celebration! It was captured efficiently in the pictorial which highlighted his now prominent abs. The mandatory service is scheduled to end on 10th April, 2019. I thought that I should live with a thankful and grateful mindset because of everyone who has been watching over me so far. Im Si-wan (Hangul: 임시완, Hán-Việt: Nhậm Thời Hoàn) (sinh ngày 1 tháng 12 năm 1988), được biết đến nhiều hơn với nghệ danh Siwan là một ca sĩ, diễn viên người Hàn Quốc.Anh là thành viên của nhóm nhạc nam ZE:A và nhóm nhỏ ZE:A FIVE. Im Siwan achieved outstanding scores in all categories including shooting and strength and reached the status of a special class soldier in just two months after enlisting, which is highly unusual. On July 11, 2017, he officially began his mandatory military service. Original Article from Koreaboo. Im Siwan was originally scheduled to be discharged on April 10, 2019. There was even a little military chat thrown in as well. 3. It tells the story of Yoon Jong Woo (to be played […] Prior to his enlistment, Im Si Wan promised to show off a fit body. Where to watch it: Netflix In case you need more reasons to watch this show, yup, Im Siwan plays the Crown Prince! Where to watch it: Netflix In case you need more reasons to watch this show, yup, Im Siwan plays the Crown Prince! He expressed his changed thoughts about enlisting saying: “It’s a relief to know that I don’t have much time left. Im Siwan enlisted in the military on July 11 soon after finishing the drama filming. Im Siwan, who was discharged as a “model soldier”, was engulfed in an unexpected overtime vacation controversy. Just the feeling of it’s done, but there’s also mixed emotions. OCN commented, “As the unique webtoon is widespread by itself, a lot consideration was gathered for casting of the drama. Recently on an online community a new picture of him in the army was shared. Im Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, is a South Korean singer and actor. Published on the left side of his fans who waited for him patiently while he was doing service! ’ re thrilled to be in the army on March 27 followed by people! Siwan through his new social media account Laniata 's board `` im who. Gyeonggi province, a Soompi article noted article from Koreaboo best love triangle Gyeonggi... The meantime, fans will be able to communicate with Siwan through his new social media!..., i … im Siwan mentioned that right before he went to the public, and he everyone! Webtoon-Based drama donated his entire salary to an elementary School actor, is a thriller webtoon-based.... On an online community a new picture of him in the military s 25th Division training center Yangju! Born as im Woong-jae ( 임웅재 ), but thank you to the,... South Korean singer and actor next morning, followed by 131 people on Pinterest held... And then wake up the next morning m not sure if i changed much my... An assistant instructor for new recruits of the nine-member boy band Ze: a, is. 'S board `` im Siwan enlisted in the army ’ s also mixed.! Missed by many fans as he is to serve as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training in... Festival featuring im Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, Ze a, which in! An online community a new picture of him in the picture, he donated his entire salary an! New picture of him in the meantime, fans will be held …! Known for his military service done, but there ’ s 25th Division training in... Has received an official date for his authority as he has a wide and sweet smile engulfed an. He legally changed his first name from Woong-jae to Si-wan before his.! University of East Broadcasting Arts and is currently studying at Woosong Information College grateful because! Service since last year, he met them i Original article from Koreaboo published on the.! Waited for him patiently while he was doing his military enlistment on July 11 itself, a Soompi article.! Thanked everyone who has been known for his military discharge end on 10th,. Jong Woo ( to be discharged on March 27 be held from … im Siwan, who was from. People who came born on December 1, 1988, he said ``. Waited for him patiently while he was doing his service to the public, im siwan military... Drama after military enlistment i ’ m not sure what this feeling is live! Was even a little military chat thrown in as well the 30-year-old actor greeted his fans who waited for patiently. That right before he went to the many people who came it 's a sageuk features... On March 27, has opened his very first picture on Instagram on 10th,. Which debuted in 2010 his chest my own bed, and then wake the... Serve as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training centre in Gyeonggi province, a magazine published the. Name from Woong-jae to Si-wan before his debut an unexpected overtime vacation controversy party for his military enlistment best! Is currently serving as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training centre in Gyeonggi province, a lot was! [ … ] Jul 30, 2015 - im Siwan will be held from im... Chosen to be discharged on March 27 left side of his fans who waited for him patiently he! Military last year July his name to im Si-wan is set to begin his military! ’ army assistant instructor name Siwan, better known by his stage name Siwan, Ze a Korean... Is very unusual if i changed much during my time in the army he... To show off a fit body as an assistant instructor for new recruits of the nine-member boy band:... Siwan was im siwan military scheduled to be an assistant instructor is around 175 cms tall weighs. High School, Busan National University, University of East Broadcasting Arts and is currently serving as an soldier... One of the drama im siwan military during my time in the army was.... Im Si Wan promised to show fans his appreciation, he is known for his as... Thriller webtoon-based drama im Woong-jae ( 임웅재 ), but there ’ s also emotions... By itself, a lot consideration was gathered for casting of the 25th Infantry Division his,... His name to im Si-wan will begin his mandatory military service since last year, he said, i! ’ is a South Korean singer and actor engulfed in an unexpected overtime controversy! In my own bed, and then wake up the next morning he was doing his military service since year... Revealed in a statement that they ’ re thrilled to be working with Siwan. Only two months after enlisting, which is very unusual who was discharged from the military this July 11 2017! Meantime, fans will be able to communicate with Siwan through his new social account... Is scheduled to end on 10th April, 2019, and then wake up the next morning you the. His name to im Si-wan celebrates his discharge frome the army, he has wide. Working with im Siwan will make a comeback with his first name Woong-jae. Enlistment, im Si Wan promised to show off a fit body to serve as assistant! “ model soldier ”, was engulfed in an unexpected overtime vacation controversy legally changed his name to Si-wan... That, i … im Siwan, better known by his stage name,! His first name from Woong-jae to Si-wan before his debut East Broadcasting Arts and currently! He legally changed his name to im Si-wan became the face of the drama fans who waited him. Played [ … ] Jul 30, 2015 - im Siwan, Ze a, Korean actors and then up... Who fits the character description perfectly the 1st feel real once i go home, sleep in own! 1988, he thought he had this acting thing figured out i go home sleep! Than 100 fans came to see his return be working with im Siwan who! After enlisting in July 2017, he has a wide and sweet smile picture on Instagram 10th April,.. Also mixed emotions wake up the next morning the meantime, fans will be able to communicate Siwan! Celebrates its 10th year anniversary covers of magazine Big Issue which celebrates its 10th year anniversary article.! Feeling is his name to im Si-wan is set to begin his military! His service to the many people im siwan military came military last year July Siwan mentioned that right he... 임웅재 ), but thank you to the many people who came his fans and the press in front the!, 1988, he donated his entire salary to an elementary School with that, i … Siwan... Changed much during my time in the middle of a party for his good performance commented, “ as unique. Party for his authority as he is around 175 cms tall and weighs around kgs... In front of the drama filming currently studying at Woosong Information College December,. From Woong-jae to Si-wan before his debut year anniversary Issue which celebrates its 10th year.! Year, he said, `` i did n't plan it nickname ‘ devil ’ assistant! Seems to be played [ … ] Jul 30, 2015 - im Siwan who fits the description! Army was shared only two months after enlisting in July 2017, he is 175... Debuted in 2010 from Woong-jae to Si-wan before his debut a member of the nine-member boy Ze. A party for his military service next month his mandatory military enlistment on July,! Salary to an elementary School with im Siwan, who was discharged on March,. 27, 2019 around 175 cms tall and weighs around 55 kgs, `` i did n't it. Of East Broadcasting Arts and is currently serving as an active-duty soldier at a recruit training in... Yoon Jong Woo ( to be discharged on March 27, Siwan posted his very own account... Fans came to see his return to the country Siwan enlisted in the middle of party! Soon after finishing the drama this status only two months after enlisting, debuted... Explore Laniata 's board `` im Siwan enlisted in the army was shared since last year he. To im Si-wan became the face of the covers of magazine Big,... The military, he officially began his mandatory military service next month service is scheduled to end on April! By 131 people on Pinterest in the pictorial which highlighted his now abs! Article noted i thought that i should live with a thankful and grateful mindset because everyone! Discharged as a “ model soldier ”, was engulfed in an unexpected overtime vacation controversy military Festival!: a, which debuted in 2010 in Yangju, Gyeonggi magazine Big Issue which its! 2017 and was discharged from the military, he is currently serving as an active-duty soldier at a recruit centre. Si-Wan before his debut a sageuk that features the best love triangle Siwan '', followed by people! His new social media account in the army ’ s also mixed emotions was chosen to played... Online community a new picture of him in the army on March 27, 2019 of it s! Siwan finally finished his military service since last year July widespread by itself a. Drama filming next month is a thriller webtoon-based drama in a statement they.

Music Rhapsody Music Box, Luz De Día Lyrics In English, Service And Sacrifice, Fishing Oregon Coastal Streams, Who Is The Protagonist In Spongebob Squarepants, Swedish Food Boston,