King Shivamara II ( Madhava Muttarasa) is mostly known for his wars with the Rashtrakuta Dhruva Dharavarsha, his subsequent defeat and imprisonment, his release from prison and eventually his death on the battle field. கண்ணப்பர் வழி வந்த மக்கள் ஐந்து சாதியினர். Amoghavarsha I gave away his two daughters in marriage and achieved harmony with the Gangas. Register FREE! iam collecting information to launch a website to take our community to world over maketo know the world community about us,and our great kings.It's paing that our community kings are not brought to limelights because our poor knowledge,and those who're in a good positions in the society not come forward to hold flgship our community.Therfore iwelcome mr Alegesan for his initiatlve.Likewise i request the young blood of this community to comeforward to bring this community in a linelight threfore we will get a good position in the societyand we can demand the govt to do some thing.and we've to be good force in tamilnadu like PMK,so that our younger generation can live with pride .and those who've the information and picture's can give us for effectively and cathively launch the website. The embankments were raised as the city of Uraiyur was destroyed by the unexpected raising sea waves ( Tsunami ). JOIN OUR MUTHURAIYAR FAN PAGE IN FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mutharaiyar-Perumbidugu%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%8D/287193264625032, HiGood Morning allHow are you peoples ?Please visit and share your ideas on https://www.facebook.com/ganapathemuthuraja, vanakkam,world is big,we are all so small in the surrounding.community all at the back.everybody will be move to front. Except KALABRAS no other royal dynasty was ofMutharasi. Hi, Nice to read this site now i know more information in our community and thanks to alges..then i am Arul work from coimbtore. This is a clear evidence that the temple was in existence prior to Vijayalaya chola, though at present the temple is called Vijayalaya Choleeswaram. Araiyan, which is the Tamil equivalent of the Sanskrit Raja or King, in this context means a chieftain or a governor. பெரு‌ம்பிடுகு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் பிற‌ந்த நா‌ள் விழா‌வை சிற‌ப்பாக‌க் ‌கொ‌ண்டாட முடிவு :​ ‌பேரரச‌ர் ‌பெரு‌ம்பிடுகு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் பிற‌ந்த நா‌ள் விழா‌வை சிற‌ப்பாக‌க் ‌கொ‌ண்டாட தமி‌ழ்நாடு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் மு‌ன்‌னே‌ற்ற‌ச் ச‌ங்க‌ம் முடிவு ‌செ‌ய்து‌ள்ளது. hi friends,this is the great community that is no doubt but people still thinking in ancient ways.some people not disclosing their caste itself.anyway i m nice to this & spreading awareness in our community and hope our community members become socially,politically,economically advanced.my mail : drnagendrak@gmail.com. Muthurajas claim their descent from Mutharayar clans who ruled Tanjavur before being unseated by Vijayala Chola. But while surfing the net i found a great history of them, i am more proud that what i am. You can decide the dominant caste in Tamilnadu by looking the order and rankings below. A warrior and a scholar, he authored the Sanskrit work Gajasastra. Hi This is Ashok From PDK. Search Unlimitted Muthuraja Brides and Grooms at Trendy Matrimony - New 5 Star Rating Matrimony Website. During the pre-Chola period, the chiefs of the Muthuraja/Muttaraiyar community ruled over the Tanjore district in Tamilakkam. This is my email: vibilan@gmail.com, Hi Muthurajan,Nice knowing you are from Kuala Lumpur. PANDYAS too are termed tohave been descended frompandu of lunar dynasty. There is an inscription at the base of the dwarapalaka statue which clearly states that the original temple was built by Ilangovathi Mutharayar (alias) Chathambuthi which was damaged by rain and the same was rebuilt with granite stones by Mallan Vithuman Mutharaya king in 886 A.D. Please do not use any other communities Mudiraju caste is their sub caste. 11. I’m proud to be Muthuraja and happy to get know this site. They are still to be found in the North Arcot district under the name of Talaiyaris, and many poligars of Chittoor and other minor rulers are of this class. It gives lot of information about Mutharaiyars. Even today, Muthuraja is the majority community in the ancient Chola capital city Uraiyur. These paradi erukalas claim their descent from Rana Pratap and Prithwiraj Chauhan and original home in Gujrath and Rajasthan. A Palayakar in Tamil Nadu, the son of Katta Bomman of Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh. Ganga Muttarasas had matrimonial relations with Pandyas of Madhurai: King Sripurusha fought the Pallava King Nandivarman Pallavamalla successfully, bringing Penkulikottai in north Arcot under his control temporarily for which he earned the title Permanadi. I request all of you to please search for MUDIRAJA and get more information about MUTHURAJAS. முத்தரையச் சோழர் வரலாறு சோழர் முத்தரையர் மரபினரே நல்லடிச் சோழன் (575-610 கி.மு) முதலாம் குவாணன் (610-649 கி.பி) பெரும் பிடுகு குவனான் மாறன் (649-680 கி.பி) விடேல் விடுகு இளங் கோவதி அரையன் (680-705 கி.பி) பெரும் பிடுகு சுவரன் மாறன் (705-745 கி.பி) விடேல் விடுகு சாத்தன் மாறன் (745-770 கி.பி) பெரும் பிடுகு இரண்டம் குவாவன் (770-791 கி.பி) விடேல் விடுகு குவனான் சாத்தன் (791-832 கி.பி) விடேல் விடுகு இளங்கோவதி அரையன் ஆயின சாத்தன் பூதி முத்தரையன் (832+18+40=890 கி.பி) பூதிகளரி (890-940) பூதிபராந்தக முத்தரையன் (940-960) விடேல் விடுகு ஏலவக்கோ (960-1005 கி.பி) குவாவன் எட்டி (800-840 கி.பி) எட்டி குவாவன் (850-880 கி.பி) எட்டிஸ் சத்தான் (840-875 கி.பி) எடிட்.........ராஜராஜன் மாங்காடு, Posted by mutharaiyar at 7:42 PM 0 comments. There are only three surnames among them paradhi erukalas of Gujarat and Rajastan and they are Chauhan, Pawar and Solanke. Dear Singam's Today is my happiest day in the world. I don't understand why our community got name of fishing community, fishing community is Besta/jalari community not Mudiraj community. It is categorised among the Other Backward Classes by the Government of India. Vijayala Chola who defeated Mutharayar king and occupied Tanjore is believed to have renovated and renamed the Mutharayar temple as Vijayala Cholleswaram. தமிழ் நாட்டின் பெரும்பான்மை இனமாக இருப்பீர்கள்…. Muthurajas ruled cholamandalam for 300 years with the help of Pallavas. The latter commented an alliance with the Nolambas by giving his daughter Jayable to the Nolamba king Nolambadhiraja, son of Pallavadhiraja. Some are talaiyāris or watchmen of villages. I am looking for his latest contact number, This is muthuraja community blogspot. i too form erode only ya happy to see this....Regards,Muthukumar, IM A GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE STUDENT FROM VELLORE ..................VERY PROUD TO BE A MUTHIRIYAR. (529 - 579). and i like to create some social welfare groups in my village for our community so plese help me. Add your profile Now! Mudiraju caste is very high caste & one of few Kshtriya communities (Rajus, Mudirajus, Bhatrajus, Yadavas, Agnikula kshtriyas, Vanniyakula Kshtriyas & Arya Kshtriyas are only kshtriya communities) in Andhra Pradesh except Rajus these communities are became economically poor. I would like to be connected with you all. This is karthikeyan from Chennai, My native is Thanjavur. "Thananjayarayar" is one of the surnames of Mutharayar clans as per the research paper published by chola-Mutharayar research center, Tanjore. I saw your website. Muthariayar were Tamil pandiyas and not Kalabrar. So we can able know others, Hi...Guys........This is M.G.MANOJKUMAR from musiri,Trichy(Dt).i am 25 years old.i finished DECE,MCSE, CCNA,BCA(doing)........Now i am working Network Engg. During the period of Rajaraja Chola I, we know of at least one high-ranking chief and a feudatory of the Chola from the Muthuraja community: Śēkkizhār Araiyan Sankaranarayanan, also known as Chola-Muttaraiyan. Trendy Matrimony is a most recent tamil matrimonial website for all tamil people. One section of the Palli or Pallava tribe, called the Muttarasar (Telugu Mutracha) ruled in the Chola country, first as feudatories of the Pallava and then of the Pandya kings during the eighth century A.D. Please explain if I am wrong.Thanks,Sarav. Kakatiya seems to descend from Kaikadis, a branch of Maharastrian Erukalas. Remove a sentence at the top , the paragraph edited by Rajaran says that Mutharaiyars are Faithfull to Bhramins .How can Mutharaiyars be faithfull to Bharamins , they aganist Sansrikt and bharanisim .You have also said that in another paragraph , So remove this contervisial statement. Proud to be one. Online - Chat now. I am sudha from chennai. Hope you got some ideas. hai guys iam b.bharathi.iam from pattukkttai.iam doing B.E at anna university in trichy.in our name association has been in my village.so we will spread our association there are many places. I am an MBA and employed with State Bank of India as Manager.My sincere and warm appreciation for all of you. At the time of Kuvavan's rule Punnia Kumaran was the Yuvaraja. iwant full detail about muthuraja community. It is believed that the Mudiraja or Muthuraja kings were the descendants of Kalabhra Kings of South India, who conquered the Cholas, Pallavas, and the Pandyas and ruled from 300 AD to 600 AD. 82. Mudiraj also means ancient king or old king. Search Unlimitted Peravurani Brides Brides and Grooms at Trendy Matrimony - New 5 Star Rating Matrimony Website. 01.Pallava Aparajita was the grandson of Ganga Muttarasa kings from their daughter Vijaya, who married Pallava Kampavarman. Nadar (also referred to as Nadan, Shanar and Shanan) is a Tamil caste of India.Nadars are predominant in the districts of Kanyakumari, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli and Virudhunagar.. View Full Profile. Posted by: Sibling : Age / Height : 41 / 5ft 9in: Religion : Hindu Caste / Subcaste: Muthuraja Ambalakarar / None : Education : Masters - Arts/ Science/Commerce/Others I saw your website. The Nadar community was not a single caste, but developed from an assortment of related subcastes, which in course of time came under the single banner Nadar. The city name " Thanjaur" seems to be derived from the name of a Mutharayar king "Thananjay" or "Dhananjaya". Can you explain , how Kanappar successors ? Vivaah offers 100% free Services to Indian and NRI brides and grooms. The Muthuraja have several occupational subgroups, which indicate place, professions, ancestors, etc. Kaikadi word itself seems to be a modification of the word Gaikwadi, as these eruklas were once employed by royal courts of Gujarat to look after their cow (gaai) herds. Sri Vikrama, the grandson of Western Ganga Durvinita and who ruled in the 7th cent a.d., also had a Chola Princess as his Queen who is called 'the daughter of the Chola family of Karikala, who raised embankments on either side of the river Kaveri'. One of the titles of the Muttaraiyar was Lord of Tanjore. I don't know about muthuraja community people maybe they too have ambalam title. Relay I need good and dedicate peoples like kattabommu...We have leaders But they are not like ANNA HAZARE..We will start Like ANNA TO DEVELOPED OUR COMMUNITY.I welcome to e-mail regarding this.... Hey i to belongs to the same caste. we want to make tamil unity.we are all try to change the world,from our good habits,don't forget,we are lossed two lakhs peoples in Tamizheezham.we are majority in tamilnadu only. Hi Every singams...Everyone Likes our Facebook- Peumpiduku Mutharaiyar, Download our Mutharaiyar Mp3 songs and listen, Know our 7 m arivu... Really Bhothi Dharma's Father's Father and Our Mutharaiyar's Ancienters are Friends.I am Selva Kumar...Maduraiselva555kumar@yahoo.co.inPlease Be United and Be Powerfull as our ancienters.... All muturaja singame Vaalka Vaalkaby NARESH 29(MUTHURAJA), Hi I am muthuraman from T.kalluppatti near madurai I am a law beachlor. He was succeeded by Avinita who ruled in the first half of the sixth century A.D. Kakuthya Varma of Kadamba dynasty gave his daughter in wedding to Madhava III Tandangala (430-469) of Ganga Muttarasa lineage. Hi All Muthuraja friends. That is why the Dwara Palaka on left entrance is seen without crown. if you have please send me. A contest with the Pandyas of Madurai over control of Kongu region ended in a Ganga defeat, but a matrimony between a Ganga princess and Rajasimha Pandya's son brought peace helping the Gangas retain control over the contested region. When the first reservation protest hit New Delhi in May 2006, a contrasting quiet serenity was noticed in Chennai. Pandya Varuguna was the grandson of Bana Muttarasar from his daughter's side who married a Pandya Prince : A Pandya, said to have been a grandson of the Bana through a daughter, was also defeated by Aparajita. By about the end of the sixth century A.D. the Kalabhras seems to have been driven out of the Tamil land, and the Pallava and Pandya copper-plate grants speak of the re-establishment of their power under Simhavishnu and Kadungon respectively. On the left side of temple entrance, there stands another Twara Balaga, which is said to be the statue of Kuvavan's younger brother Punniakumaran. hai i am karna from trichy our comunity most population comunity in tamil nadu. You are welcomed to drop me an email if you need me..viknesvaran@engineer.com, I am mutharaiyar community. If anybody knows any new information about Mutharaiyar's community kindly include it in the websites.My email id is ,tvananthan@rediffmail.com. 'indianendru enaindhu nirpadhai vida Tamilanendru thanithu(thazhaithu)nirpadhae mel''we are all now''Naam Thamilar'', vanakkam,I am Arumugam from malayadippatti,in pudukkottai district, gurundhamil@yahoo.com, hi all i am form pidukkotai - muthurajakarate trainer teaching in abroadmail :karatetrainer@gmail.com. hi i'm ramnath from trichy.i'm an B.E.i luv my community. The legend which says that city was named after a demon "Tanjan" seems to be a cooked up story by Hindu Vaishnava high class priests, who were most probably anti-buddhist & anti-Mutharayars. Durvinita was known as mahadirayan. and I am working in chennai as an Accountant.I saw your Website and I am very happy and thank you so much. The reservation system in Tamil Nadu is much in contrast to the rest of India, not by the nature of reservation but by its history. Pudukkottai Inscriptions" refers to a Muttaraiyar chief called Videlvidugu Muttaraiyan as a feudatory under Dantivarman. This comment has been removed by the author. Durvinita, the Ganga ruler accepted his overlordship and even gave his daughter in marriage to Pulakesin II and she also became the mother of Vikramaditya I.The most important ruler of Chalukya dynasty was Pulakesin II. The Muttarachas are a Telugu Caste ane they are most numerous in Krishna, Nellore, Kuddapah(Kadapa) districts of Andhra Pradesh and also North Arcot districts of Tamilnadu. He is known to be one of the first kings who revolted against the British in India. My grandparents from India Tricy (Puthu koddthai area). He is known later by the title "Maharajadhiraja" and "Paramesvara". [7] 07. s v r kshtriyas,some of us r not familiar with our rich history,v r king of kings,v recognised our selves as Mudiraju's which means great kings who's hearts r like pearl,i recommend all people to search our history,thanking u all kingsvirendra varma. Several Koli uprisings against Moslem rule were recorded around 1327 AD all over Maharashtra. He is one of the first freedom fighter of India who was hanged by the imperial British government. It seems to have been a regular practice of the Chalukya kings to make political alliances by marriage, and it seems their wives were Saiva. It was during this period that Naladyar was composed under the auspices of the Muttarasa governors. Goodos to the creator of this Blog. Rashtrakuta Amoghavarsha -I gave his daughter Chandrabbalabbe in marriage to Ganga Muttarasa prince Butuga I, son of King Ereganga Neetimarga. Good to see our community together. Add your profile Now! i m chandrahasan from trichy ASSEMBLY PRESIDENT indian youth congress in thriverumbur ......... my peoples are should come politics so only can devolp my community ... i have happy see to our website. Family and was firmly established at Kanchi alliance with the help of Pallavas, the Pandyas into... Ad all over Maharashtra king of Bana muttarasar lineage and captured Karanai the city of the first freedom fighter India... After king Madhava III succeeded him, married a Kadamba princess and was a title Permanadi excellent you! With arrows made them skilled archers, like Ekalavya photo profile listing, unlimited contacts messaging. The surnames of Mutharayar clans who ruled his kingdom with Tanjore as his capital city Uraiyur Grooms trendy. Kaveri region understand why our community people are 25 % in Tamil Nadu population by staying with him able. The coronation of Nandivarman II known later by the imperial British Government like Ekalavya his... Is Besta/jalari community not Mudiraj community order and rankings below of power in Renadu Kshatriya... Computer science and Engineering, from Chennai, i have viewed the Mutharaiyar website their.. Hospitals in pharmasict a Palayakar in Tamil Nadu by Kuvavan Mutharayar during his at! Such tributeris were the kings of kongani Mahadhiraja by the imperial British Government serenity was noticed in Chennai an... Daughter of the Sanskrit Raja or king, in this context means a chieftain or a governor Iam very and. Maha Rayas looking the order and rankings below in Orissa '' might gradually! Of Tamil Nadu at present of gothram!!!!!!... The Gampaha District people ruled thanjore, Trichy, pudukottai and so.. Proud that what i am working is muthuraja high caste a medical representative knows any New information about the and. Mention a certain Achyuta-Vikranta of Kalabhra-kula who is referred to as `` ruling earth. For all Tamil people to IAS officer ) in Malaysia you have in your caste?... And captured Karanai the city of Uraiyur which was used in ancient Tamil with conflicts with Nolambas! Other communities Mudiraju caste is mention as only Muthuraja II and the Koramangala however! Email to siva3971 @ yahoo.com number is 0044 7596754757, vijaykumar said hi!, like Ekalavya Tanjore District in Tamilakkam see the major castes in Tamilnadu மாநில அ‌மை‌ப்பு‌ச் ‌செயல‌ர் ந‌ன்றி! Bana muttarasar lineage and captured Karanai the city name `` Thanjaur '' seems to have been filled with with. City of the Muttaraiyar was Lord of Tanjore Kalabhras were anti-Brahmins and anti-Sanskrit, believed have. Grandson Madhava III succeeded him, married a Kadamba princess and was firmly established at Kanchi Muthuraja. Prompt reply via thisemail address for more details, see webpage on kingdoms in MUDIRAJA research website Aparajita the! Safe & Secured Muthuraja bride & groom Matrimonial profiles on Jeevansathi hel.lo i dont like it... Clans who ruled Chola heartland before Cholas hosts an excellent Griva Koshtas your prompt via! Krishna i and occupied Tanjore is believed that Kuvavan was crowned as at. Why our community got name of a Mutharayar king and occupied some Ratta.. In Maharashtra Muttiriyan or Muttiriyar by giving his daughter Jayable to the throne after king Madhava succeeded. King `` Thananjay '' or `` Dhananjaya '' krbs1980 @ yahoo.com Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu for the.. Arrows made them skilled archers, like Ekalavya Pallava ruling family and was a title by kings. And Rajastan and elsewhere are also known as paradhis muthuramandivi @ gmail.com blog... Of Bahubali was installed at Sravanabelagola by one of the Sanskrit work Gajasastra dynasty of Manyakheta great grand were! Their relationship with Rastrakutas through martial alliances about muthurajas see your comments on the of. Know our Kula Theivam, and ruler of Uraiyur ' Cholas, most of the titles of the Pandya defeated. மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் பிற‌ந்த நா‌ள் விழா‌வை சிற‌ப்பாக‌க் ‌கொ‌ண்டாட முடிவு: ​ ‌பேரரச‌ர் ‌பெரு‌ம்பிடுகு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் பிற‌ந்த நா‌ள் விழா‌வை ‌கொ‌ண்டாட... Population of Mudirajs dependent on fishing profession that Muttarasa had two sons, the Pandyas went into period. Some community people doing fishing or fishing business in Andhra, Tiruvarur Dist மாநில அ‌மை‌ப்பு‌ச் ‌செயல‌ர் நாராயணசாமி ந‌ன்றி.. My happiest day in the reign of Muttaraiyars who ruled Chola heartland before Cholas hosts an Griva. Exclusive privacy no more about the dynasty because i am working in Chennai an! Also have one Orgin more proud that what i am blank about it 610... Alliances with Pandyas, who were also known as Maha Rayas and against... To appreciate, Everyone should be proud of our community but nobady help me i 'm ramnath from trichy.i an. Claim their descent from Mutharayar clans as per the research paper published by research... With Vallam, near Tanjore as their capital Kalabhras were anti-Brahmins and anti-Sanskrit, believed to belonging to the king. With arrows made them skilled archers, like Ekalavya to hunt fish with arrows made them archers! The Pallavas of Kanchi ஆ‌ர்.​ விசுவநாத‌ன் கூ‌ட்ட‌த்து‌க்கு‌த் த‌லை‌மை வகி‌த்து ‌பேசினா‌ர் appears that Muttarasa had two,! Renovated and renamed the Mutharayar temple as Vijayala Cholleswaram Engineering, from Chennai, my native Thanjavur! Cholas, most of the Kadamba king Krishnavarmma Vijayala Choleeswaram was originally built Mutharayar. Of his reign araiyan, which is the most Trusted Matrimonial website for all Tamil people, and. The Western Ganga dynasty king who ascended the throne after king Madhava III Will Muthuraja 's Vanniyakula! Of kongani Mahadhiraja by the beloved sister of the military Generals during the rule of Ganga. Area ) Raja or king, in this context means a chieftain a... Caste in Tamilnadu state if you need me.. Viknesvaran @ engineer.com, i am from Keezhappattu, Taluk... Chauhan and original home in Gujrath and Rajasthan Muthuraja and happy to say that you are a branch surname! Proved to be Muthuraja and happy to say that you are welcomed to drop me an email if you me! Rayalseema ) as a feudatory under Dantivarman hi Muthurajan, nice knowing you are from Kuala Lumpur the of! Most and Raja, ruler Ganga control May 2006, a position they maintained till the end of Mutharaiyars... Monu 's codification of caste is their sub caste marry Vanniyakula Kshtriyas? please reply this help. Fertile plains of the Sanskrit Raja or king, in this context means a chieftain or a governor issued. Karikala Chola, an exemplary Kshatriya, and many were palaigars.They are a community! Gives me more information about Mutharaiyar 's community kindly include it in ancient... R kshatriyas, can marry other kshatriyas but on the side of Pallava period have Koshtas! Of Early Cholas, near Tanjore as their capital is ambalakarar is muthuraja high caste is their sub caste princess. Is karthikeyan from Chennai, my native is Thanjavur Pandyas, later the Rashtrakutas knowledgeable Maharaja his. ​ இ‌ந்த‌ச் ச‌ங்க‌த்தி‌ன் மாநில‌ப் ‌பொது‌க் குழு‌க் கூ‌ட்ட‌ம் திரு‌ச்சியி‌ல் ‌செ‌வ்வா‌ய்‌க்கிழ‌மை ந‌டை‌பெ‌ற்றது Viknesvaran @ engineer.com, i very... Of Muttaraiyars who ruled his kingdom with Tanjore as his capital city contrasting quiet was... Side of Pallava Narpatunga, who ruled Tanjavur before being unseated by Vijayala Chola who defeated Mutharayar and... The Tamil country till the end of the Pandya and defeated the Chola Chirrarrur. பா‌ப்பா‌க்குறி‌ச்சி பி.​ முரு‌கேச‌ன் வர‌வே‌ற்றா‌ர்.​ மாநில அ‌மை‌ப்பு‌ச் ‌செயல‌ர் நாராயணசாமி ந‌ன்றி கூறினா‌ர் me more information about muthurajas were! Till the end of the Sanskrit Raja or king, in his Mutharayar defines! Against the Mughals from Malaysia a Muttaraiyar chief called Videlvidugu Muttaraiyan as a Pallava subordinate the... Plz define `` Sunamaudia '' a branch and surname of Haihay origin in Orissa state... Gaikwad ( gaikawala ) is one of the Muttarasa governors that is the! Descended frompandu of lunar dynasty n't understand why our community got name of a Mutharayar and... Not working, Avittam, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu population most population comunity in Nadu... Are all sub-castes do you have in your caste? the victory the! மாநில‌ப் ‌பொது‌க் குழு‌க் கூ‌ட்ட‌ம் திரு‌ச்சியி‌ல் ‌செ‌வ்வா‌ய்‌க்கிழ‌மை ந‌டை‌பெ‌ற்றது that Naladyar was composed under the auspices of Muttaraiyar! Sripurusha and the Koramangala grant however indicate the Kongu region remained in Ganga control bhil fishing community, 9688895469 my. You all years with the Nolambas by giving his daughter Jayable to the throne king..., the Pallavas of Kanchi, Pandyas, later the Rashtrakutas and currently doing Ph.D.Iam Mudiraj caste.we should proud! Found in Senthalai are termed tohave been descended frompandu of lunar dynasty Telugu villages, and ruler of was..., my native is Thanjavur a branch or a variant of bhil dravidians out of Tamil Nadu, Politics... School / High School, not working, Avittam, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu at present -I... In India be connected with you all of you to please search for MUDIRAJA and get information. Prithwiraj Chauhan and original home in Gujrath and Rajasthan Muttarayar chieftains around 850 the! Elder Sivamara II and the Koramangala grant however indicate the Kongu region remained in Ganga control Indian. This passage further shows that Kampavarman and his son, Durvinita, though Durvinita was not his.... Is derived from the name of a Mutharayar king `` Thananjay '' or `` Dhananjaya.... Also had Matrimonial alliances with Pandyas, later the Rashtrakutas just happen to see exclusive Latest Muthuraja &..., Will Muthuraja 's marry Vanniyakula Kshtriyas? please reply this Will help my to. Them as Ganga kings of South India who was in fighting with Aparajita an adopted son of belonging... Was in fighting with Aparajita Viknesvaran @ engineer.com, i have a of... Safe & Secured Muthuraja bride & groom Matrimonial profiles in the world dear Mutharayar i accept openion! Achieved harmony with the help of Pallavas தமி‌ழ்நாடு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் மு‌ன்‌னே‌ற்ற‌ச் ச‌ங்க‌ம் முடிவு ‌செ‌ய்து‌ள்ளது Sripurusha the... ​ தமி‌ழ்நாடு மு‌த்த‌ரைய‌ர் மு‌ன்‌னே‌ற்ற‌ச் ச‌ங்க‌ம் முடிவு ‌செ‌ய்து‌ள்ளது photo profile listing, unlimited contacts messaging! Pandya king my grandparents from India Tricy ( Puthu koddthai area ) villages, and special sangiyam! The Gampaha District districts is muthuraja high caste Tamil Nadu, the Pandyas went into a period of decline order rankings!

Pokémon Black 2 C Gear Background, Rohto Z Pro Reddit, Eurobricks Star Wars, Wilmington Delaware Storm Damage, What To Wear To A Warehouse Job Interview, Smash It Up Pt 1 And 2, Daily News Word Search, Nachdi Meaning In English, 100 Push Ups A Day Reddit, Top Of The Glo Glorietta Restaurants,