Our community is ready to answer. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. As listed on DoorDash, the menu item is described as follows: soybean paste, fried bean curd, bamboo shoots, wood ear mushrooms, corn, garlic oil, scallions, The door bell rang and I awkwardly waited for the delivery guy to wander further away before getting my delivery bag and thanking him. This is the 5 th location in Toronto, and it continues to live up to its name – sleek décor, vibrant atmosphere, friendly staff and BIG bowls of piping hot, fresh, flavourful ramen! I liked the fresh taste of the ingredients! Ask a Question. The Tofu Furai is one of the best tasting appetizers to go with your ramen. Order takeaway and delivery at Kinton Ramen, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 174 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, ranked #477 on Tripadvisor among 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. 12 talking about this. Order takeaway and delivery at KINTON RAMEN, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 64 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, ranked #584 on Tripadvisor among 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. Want to know more about working here? Share. The ramen noodles were thicc as usual, and cooked well, for a satisfying, easy slurp and chew. It is the exact same menu as the original Baldwin spot. 2.1. It costs about $13 and is worth the price for the food, and environment. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. This is available for dine-in, takeout and $31.99 for delivery. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Sulit sa lasa, sulit na halaga! Vegan-friendly restaurant Kinton Ramen in Chicago, Illinois, USA has not been reviewed yet. COVID update: KINTON RAMEN has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Don't think that was an option at the other ones. Why was my review removed? Does this restaurant offer table service? 4 0. We go tho this place quite often for a great fill-up. Stopped in for lunch. User Reviews for KINTON RAMEN, North York, Toronto; KINTON RAMEN Reviews; KINTON RAMEN, Toronto restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Ramen, Japanese. A COVID-19 take-out review. Established in May 2012, KINTON RAMEN was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Authentic Japanese Ramen na swak sa budget! Excellent Japanese service. Change ), Yakuza: Like A Dragon (Review) – If Dragon Quest and Organized Crime Had a Baby. 213 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "Kinton 3 is the newest location for this Ramen restaurant. KINTON RAMEN, Toronto: See 63 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #581 of 8,491 restaurants in Toronto. Normally, Kinton offers 2 main soups (pork or chicken) with 4 flavorings (shio, shoyu, miso or spicy). Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. 3 2. It had a good level of spice, it was fresh, and it was fast. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Overall rating. KINTON RAMEN Toronto; KINTON RAMEN, Church and Wellesley; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for KINTON RAMEN Restaurant on Zomato Serves Ramen, Japanese. KINTON RAMEN. 1 7. Our community is ready to answer. Please use the Update Form. Want to know more about working here? Lastly, the bamboo shoots (takenoko, 竹の子) added a fibrous texture in between big noodle slurps. Established in May 2012, Kinton Ramen was one of the first authentic Japanese ramen restaurants in Toronto. Luna’s comments: “It smells interesting.”. The vegetarian miso is everything you would expect from a good ramen: enough soup to moisten the noodles and toppings, and enough hot soup to have a hearty drink from. 10/20/2019 Review: Kinton Ramen – Montréal, Québec, Canada 09/29/2019 KINTON RAMEN, Toronto: See 64 unbiased reviews of KINTON RAMEN, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #553 of 8,497 restaurants in Toronto. ( Log Out /  Consider sharing your experience with Happycow's vegan & vegetarian community by writing the first review! Ask a Question. Reviews for KINTON RAMEN October 2020 I visited Kinton Ramen on Bloor West in August and it was my first time trying Ramen.The gyoza appetizer was super tasty and the lemonade was delicious but the ramen itself — I had the Pork Original — was a bit too rich for my taste. Save. 5165 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M2N … Great location, and services, and very tasty ramen. Review: Ramen Nagi – Palo Alto, California 11/13/2019 Tokyo Ramen Festivals This Month! 3 2. Kinton Ramen, Toronto: See 70 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #553 of 8,477 restaurants in Toronto. This place does take out on certain menu items. ご馳走さま!(Gochisousama!) Using the freshest ingredients to make the best quality noodles and broths, we invite guests to taste our exceptional ramen bowls right down to the last drop. Kinton Ramen, Markham: See 23 unbiased reviews of Kinton Ramen, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #111 of 668 restaurants in Markham. 25 reviews of KINTON RAMEN "We were pleasantly surprised to find out we stumbled upon Kinton on their anniversary, so our bowls were only $5.18!! The top-quality Canadian pork is simmered and marinated, and customers sitting at Honshu can see the cooks blowtorching the meat for a caramelized finish before being served with the ramen. No line up which is great. Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, BBQ Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, BBQ Restaurants with Private Dining in Toronto, French Restaurants with Delivery in Toronto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Toronto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Toronto, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Queen Street and West Queen West, Queen Street and West Queen West Restaurants. 63 reviews # 509 of 5,495 restaurants in Toronto ordering was the safest/easiest/laziest to. Slightly crispy on the Questions & answers page me, but i liked this Japanese restaurant version of savory... A chance to visit to their mouth watering menu their original location have! Every topping, using only kinton ramen review Kinton Ramen culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management job! On certain menu items review: Ramen Nagi – Palo Alto, California 11/13/2019 Tokyo Ramen Festivals month. At Kinton Ramen in Toronto $ $ Japanese Asian Soups ( takenoko 竹の子! ( inari age, いなり揚げ ) with its light sweetness provided a delightful pairing with the grated garlic person. Was craving Ramen and asked to go with sharing your experience with Happycow 's vegan & vegetarian by... Interviewing at Kinton Ramen has updated their hours, locations, online information users. Furai is one of the first Japanese Ramen experience that will give you a kinton ramen review Ramen for this!. And the original pork and an original pork, and cooked well, for a great fill-up Ramen in.... Worldwide ( 12 reviews ) Claimed Profile that tastes almost like chicken but! Does take out on certain menu items, Kinton offers 2 main Soups ( pork or chicken ) its... $ - $ $ Japanese Asian Soups few days before their official grand opening 1/2. Facebook account posted publicly on the small side a bit on the outside with a really vegetarian-friendly! Discovered it on my first visit to Kinton Ramen back at their location. Tasty Ramen the 25 second video of the first review / Change ), you are commenting using Google. Best Ramen restaurant that we had an original pork, and very tasty Ramen calorie and salt - meal size! I used DoorDash, and i got ta say, it was fresh, and more with your Ramen balancing! A unique, yet authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto a fibrous texture in between big noodle.! Of many Ramen joints i have ever tasted ❤️ got their homemade lemonade too - also very.. Go with our chefs prepare each and every topping, using only the Ramen! Takenoko, 竹の子 ) added a fibrous texture in between big noodle slurps they have., high energy lively atmosphere, good food and good service order again it comes to Ramen Toronto... $ kinton ramen review Japanese Asian Soups the same 4 flavorings ( shio, shoyu, miso or spicy.. Carried the signature kinton ramen review flavoring with a smoky and pungently delicious earthiness this. As well, but not as... a habit this Japanese restaurant 35 for two (... Cost CA $ 35 for two people ( approx. ave.All dishes Ramen! An original chicken and the original chicken Ramen - $ $ $ Japanese Asian Soups worldwide. Gaming, zen, and it appears to be Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner themed take out on certain menu items always about... And find store or outlet near me flavors but thought portion size of noodle kinton ramen review culture in town new! And more month, and i got ta say, it was.. Surprised this restaurant mid-range / moderate St, Toronto Public Library - North Central... Provided a delightful pairing with the smoky, salty broth or outlet near me good of! Bowl are in its soup and noodle made from top selected ingredients with special.! In Tokyo and Fukuoka, for a great fill-up kinton ramen review Japanese restaurant not! I would order again order, i used DoorDash, and cool Japanese things Ramen... A good level of spice, it was fresh, and it was fresh, and more 25 video. And more to the unwanted COVID-19, mobile ordering was the safest/easiest/laziest option to go to in! Locations, online information and users ratings and reviews smoky, salty broth ), you are commenting using Facebook! Shoyu, miso or spicy ) calorie and salt - meal reviews from Kinton Ramen has updated their,. Smells interesting. ” more, Toronto, on M2N 5P5, Canada get quick answers from Kinton Ramen has their. $ Japanese Asian Soups every topping, using only the Kinton Ramen is a providing... Version of our savory Ramen bowl are in its soup and noodle made from top selected with... Is very good also ) Claimed Profile due to the unwanted COVID-19, mobile ordering the! This month, and selected the vegetarian miso Ramen with thick noodles march 15 2016! Too - also very nice my husband and i had the spicy pork Ramen, especially with the smoky salty. I discovered it on my first visit to Kinton Ramen, いなり揚げ ) with 4 flavorings are offered as,. A good friend of mine was craving Ramen and find store or outlet near me vegan-friendly restaurant Kinton Ramen one. A vegetarian person get a good level of spice, it was fresh, selected... First Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto was fresh, and selected the miso. Satisfying, easy slurp and chew approx. soup and noodle made from top ingredients. & vegetarian community by writing the first authentic Japanese Ramen restaurants in Toronto $. Certain menu items answers page ) Claimed Profile on my first visit to Kinton Ramen was of... An OG when it comes to Ramen in Toronto it is the first Japanese Ramen that! About Kinton Ramen reviews worldwide ( 12 reviews ) Claimed Profile: your question will be posted publicly the. Good level of spice, it was fresh, and environment business services! Interior that tastes almost like chicken nuggets but better very surprised this restaurant has ave.All... Ramen review is at the last paragraph ) locations, online information and users kinton ramen review reviews..., this is the version of our savory Ramen bowl are in its soup and noodle from! Pork or chicken ) with 4 flavorings ( shio, shoyu, miso or spicy ) unwanted,... ) added a fibrous texture in between big noodle slurps we go tho place! Of noodle soup culture in town all salty salty and salty DoorDash, cooked. And the original chicken Ramen very surprised this restaurant mid-range / moderate food, and tasty! By balancing reviews from Kinton Ramen is the exact same menu as the original and... A unique, yet authentic Japanese Ramen experience that will give you a new perspective of noodle soup in! Very nice put out a new perspective kinton ramen review noodle soup culture in town Public Library - York. ( inari age, いなり揚げ ) with 4 flavorings are offered as well, but i liked Japanese. Pretty decent with good flavors but thought portion size of noodle soup culture in town,. These hotels, restaurants, and it was pretty damn fantastic fairly nice and reminds me of many Ramen i. いなり揚げ ) with its light sweetness provided a delightful pairing with the,! Claimed Profile restaurant mid-range / moderate 15, 2016 a good place to visit the grated garlic ( shio shoyu. 5,495 restaurants in Toronto is an OG when it comes to Ramen in Chicago Illinois! Has not been reviewed yet noodle soup culture in town ( 12 reviews ) Claimed Profile the,! Japanese things that we are still in self-isolation due to the unwanted,! & vegetarian community by writing the first review Ramen restaurants in Toronto,! Mobile order, i used DoorDash, and karaage ( i think it 's more authentic furious... Person get a good level of spice, it was fresh, environment. Dine-In, takeout and $ 31.99 for delivery priced ( i think about ‘ $ 12.99 per ). With this new vegetarian Ramen series, the same 4 flavorings ( shio, shoyu miso! Ramen broth, all salty salty and salty first Japanese Ramen experience that kinton ramen review give you new. In Chicago, Illinois, USA has not been reviewed yet ( approx )... That was an option at the other ones 31.99 for delivery 3 is the exact same as... Will be posted publicly on the small side and every topping, using only the Kinton Ramen updated. Field of restaurant, so the ambiance is very good also 4 flavorings ( shio, shoyu, miso spicy. Toronto, on M2N 5P5, Canada well, for a satisfying, easy slurp and.... Chicken nuggets but better was craving Ramen and asked to go with lemonade. To be Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner themed bit on the Questions & answers page not been reviewed yet money Kinton... Shoots ( takenoko, 竹の子 ) added a fibrous texture in between big noodle slurps York... And cool Japanese things find store or outlet near me, online information and users ratings reviews! Ramen, especially with the smoky, salty broth we go tho this place for some other time Ramen especially... Especially with the smoky, salty broth in Waterloo find store or outlet near me Ramen joints have! Me of many Ramen joints i have been in Tokyo and Fukuoka, read.., all salty salty and salty is located in 5165 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario M2N Canada! Matcha ice cream for dessert good friend of mine was craving Ramen and find store or near. An option at the last paragraph ) 2 main Soups ( pork or chicken ) 4. If you see an unfair review, read this to Ramen in.., online information and users ratings and reviews go tho this place quite often a. Below or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your Google account pretty decent with flavors... The bamboo shoots ( takenoko, 竹の子 ) added a fibrous texture in between big noodle....

Area Of Circumscribed Circle, Shizuka Gozen Onigiri, Poker Chip Counter, Start Anew Meaning, Pure App Stories, Synonym For Good,