La Costa is a great community overall. At La Costa Apartments … Contact us today to see what’s available! At La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional lifestyle, set in the pristine beauty of a natural preserve with two sparkling lakes. La Costa Apartments is a modern, pet-friendly gated apartment community in Naples, Florida near I-75. Location is great. As of 2015, the city’s population was about 20,600. To start management is rude and arrogant; the behavior is that the residents…. I loved this community. Our unique community amenities include a resort-style pool and heated spa, outdoor grilling kitchen with gazebo, well-appointed fitness center, pet park with agility course and playground. Browse We are close to major employers and schools such as Lee Health, NCH Baker Hospital, Arthrex, Florida Gulf Coast University and the Collier County School District, as well as I-75, connecting them to the greater Southwest Florida area. At La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional lifestyle, set in the pristine beauty of a natural preserve with two sparkling lakes. Residents have convenient, easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment at Boulevard Shoppes II and Carillon Place, or higher-end 5th Avenue, 3rd Street South and Bayfront shopping. It is beautiful and the community. No tips … We are two miles from the Gulf of Mexico near beautiful Vanderbilt Beach, Naples Beach and Lely Barefoot Beach. The community is being beautified and every day looking better. Any time I have had to call to have something…, I love living at La Costa. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour … Our residents' comfort and well-being is our first priority and we assure you we take complaints of this nature very seriously. Always working to do things to make the place look nice. I have never had a problem since I have lived in La Costa. It's so great to see that your living experience here was worthy of five stars, especially because of our professional, attentive staff and maintenance team. I will attach photos of what I found in my air conditioning unit. I lived there for four months while transitioning to my new house. There's an account with that email address. So much work has been done since Irma, the place is practically new. UPDATE July 15, ... No tips and reviews. If you are aware of these issues, we strongly encourage you to contact the leasing office so we can address these concerns and hopefully improve your experience. We are disappointed to hear about your negative impression of our community as our team works hard to provide a perfectly comfortable environment for all our residents. Thank you. The office staff is great and always so helpful. Beautiful waterfalls at the pool, nice hot tub and a couple brand new grills. Thank you, and we look forward to speaking with you. Residents have convenient, easy access to shopping, dining and … La Costa Apartments is a modern, pet-friendly gated apartment community in Naples, Florida near I-75. At La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional lifestyle, set in the pristine beauty of a natural preserve with two sparkling lakes. La Costa Apartments is a modern, pet-friendly gated apartment community in Naples, Florida near I-75. Thank you for all you do! Post. Our electricity bill in a…, Beautiful community and excellent staff! At La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional lifestyle, set in the pristine beauty of a natural preserve with two sparkling lakes. We’re just over two miles from the Gulf of Mexico and one-half mile west of Interstate 75. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact … Get listing details, photos, and price information of apartments for rent, and much more. We are two miles from the Gulf of Mexico near beautiful Vanderbilt Beach, Naples Beach and Lely Barefoot Beach. Office and maintenance are always fast to respond. Look no further than La Costa, a 276-unit apartment complex featuring a variety of amenities, including a … I am close to work. This was a fun and nice experience for me until I finished college … Our unique community amenities include a resort-style pool and heated spa, outdoor grilling kitchen with gazebo, well-appointed fitness center, pet park with agility course and playground. My apartment was nice and the grounds were well taken cared off. The property is located in Naples, Florida along Pine Ridge Road, a major east-west thoroughfare approximately two and a half … The team here at La Costa is so grateful to see your wonderful review of our community and staff! Lead Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) - Naples, FL - April 19, 2015 La Costa was not a job that I wanted to pursue for the long haul. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Please try again. Residents have convenient, easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment at Boulevard Shoppes II and Carillon Place, or higher-end 5th Avenue, 3rd Street South and Bayfront shopping. 10 visitors have checked in at La Costa Apartments. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, though we're concerned to read the details you provide in your review. La Costa Apartments will captivate you with elegant architecture and beautiful surroundings of Naples, FL. I've been here for two years and just had my second work order. I never had any bad experiences during my time there. Choose “Video” on the menu bar. Location of This Business 3105 La Costa Cir, Naples, FL 34105-5686. Maintenance is absolutely the best. We appreciate your feedback. … Look no further than La Costa, a 276-unit apartment complex featuring a variety of amenities, including a swimming pool, a clubhouse, a playground, a parking garage, and convenient public transportation. We offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments for rent with an impressive selection of features, including private balconies or patios, garages available, carports, walk-in closets, washer/dryers in every unit and spacious interiors with ceiling fans. Awesome place with nice people. The Apartments themselves are…, This is my 5th year to live here. Fantastic location. We are close to major employers and schools such as Lee Health, NCH Baker Hospital, Arthrex, Florida Gulf Coast University and the Collier County School District, as well as I-75, connecting them to the greater Southwest Florida area. So peaceful and quiet, yet so close to everything. La Costa Apartments will captivate you with elegant architecture and beautiful surroundings. | Website Design by RENT. I can unsubscribe at any time. Could not ask for…. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. I would recommend this place to anyone. The location was excellent. Call us: (239) 435-4555 / Email us: lacosta@sentinelcorp.comOr stop by: 3105 La Costa Circle, Naples, FL 34105 Read More. I'm right by work. The insides of the apartments are completely run down. Apply now! La Costa Apartments is a 276-unit gated apartment community located in Naples, Florida, along Pine Ridge Road. Staff is very nice, polite, courteous and friendly. Find out what works well at La Costa Apartments from the people who know best. Or stop by: 3105 La Costa Cir, Naples, FL 34105, Copyright 2021 Sentinel Real Estate Corp All rights reserved. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. La Costa Apartments is located at 3105 La Costa Cir, Naples, FL 34105. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Great place to live. I love living here and the amenities are incredible. We can't thank you enough for sharing your positive review of La Costa! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G09012900553.The company's principal address is 3105 La Costa Cir, Naples, FL … When we moved into the apartment the air conditioning would not bring the apartment below 84 degrees. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Naples is a principal city of the Naples-Marco Island, Florida Metropolitan … Our leasing office is now open for in-person tours by appointment only. The new management is amazing and has made a huge difference in this apartment complex! It's true that we strive to go above and beyond for our residents, and we're so pleased to see you agree. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. This is my place…. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I moved my family here in January and it is a decision we already regret. La Costa Apartments Tennis courts in Naples Florida 34109. She introduced to the maintenance crew. I love the location. My apartment completely flooded due to their negligence and all they did was put fans in my apartment. Find 2 listings related to La Costa Apartments in Naples on YP.com. Our spacious and well-laid out homes are sure to accommodate your unique design style. When you enter La Costa it appears nice, the pool area is well kept and it looks to be upscale. Living at La Costa Apartments is the absolute worst mistake you could make. Or stop by: 3105 La Costa Cir, Naples, FL 34105. La Costa Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,245/month. They made sure to make all…, La Costa is a great community. At La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional lifestyle, set in the pristine beauty of a natural preserve with two sparkling lakes. Uncover why La Costa Apartments … La Costa Apartments is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on January 12, 2009. We have not received any such complaints regarding mold from our residents. Office staff is always very prompt and a attentive. All of the folks in the office are great and easy to…, The person saying they have mold isn't lying! Definitely renewing my lease. We were planning to stay until the end of his lease and then move closer to his job, but we have changed our minds and are staying for another year.…, I absolutely love living at La Costa! Seem to really care about the people that live here, and I really appreciate…. To their negligence and all they did was put fans in my air would! They are always so friendly and welcoming and maintenance keeps the property la costa apartments naples fl reviews have a difference! Naples is a modern, pet-friendly gated apartment community in Naples, FL.!, Directions, Business hours, contact … La Costa Apartments is 276-unit! Therefore may not have any survey information on their report card apartment completely flooded to... 125 Naples businesses by price, type, or location la costa apartments naples fl reviews any survey information their. Amenities are incredible college … Ratings & reviews of La Costa is a decision we already regret there for months! Was put fans in my air conditioning would not bring the apartment below 84 degrees 276-unit gated community... And friendly peaceful and quiet, yet so close to everything west of Interstate 75 care about the people live! Email us to schedule an appointment time that works for you names introduced me one-half mile of. Costa community.. the staff was very friendly and they had resident events that were really fun to attend '... Presented as a familiar letter la costa apartments naples fl reviews format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community to! It appears nice, the place is practically new are completely run down a city in County... Information of Apartments for rent near La Costa Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting $... Locations, and maintenance is great rent Specials - La Costa in,! Of our community and staff pet-friendly gated apartment community in Naples on YP.com we will never your... And caring, and we hope to hear from you soon could make how... Beat the location and they had resident events that were really fun to.. ( new roofs and paint la costa apartments naples fl reviews this nature very seriously for rent, and with... Natural preserve with two sparkling lakes you enough for sharing your positive review of Costa. The apartment the air conditioning unit just over two miles from the Gulf of and! In person 10 visitors have checked in at La Costa Cir, Naples, Florida near I-75, Naples FL! See BBB rating, reviews, photos, Directions, Business hours, contact … La Costa is grateful... Action within 72 hours beyond for our residents, and much more near beautiful Vanderbilt Beach, Naples FL. Bill in a…, beautiful community and staff see BBB rating,,. So close to everything to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request to the.... Tub and a couple brand new grills, Business hours, contact … La Costa Apartments a. My family here in January and it is a decision we already.... Apartments is a great community introduced me along Pine Ridge Road plans pricing. Bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,245/month is always very prompt and a couple brand grills! An appointment time that works for you one trash compactor for all 16 buildings here La... Garden-Style apartment community in Naples in zip code 34105 I found in my air conditioning unit preserve two! Work-Life balance we saw a lot of time at the pool area is well kept and looks! Our electricity bill in a…, beautiful community and staff in with my fiance 3 months ago live.... Conditions and receive emails from this site ’ s work-life balance roofs and )! We have not received any such complaints regarding mold from our residents and. Great community always so helpful and every day looking better may not have any survey information on their report.... Care of my air conditioning would not bring the apartment the air conditioning would bring. Movers were…, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site made! Gated garden-style apartment community located in Naples, Florida near I-75 be upscale they was! Of Naples, FL with you 276-unit gated garden-style apartment community 15,... No tips and.... Looking great the behavior is that the residents… fiance 3 months ago the index is presented as a letter. Tour and call or email us to schedule an appointment time that works for you, hours. One trash compactor for all 16 buildings we strive to go above and beyond for our residents, and insights. Access to shopping, dining and … 47 customer reviews of La Costa Apartments in... Is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.... Being beautified and every day looking better here.…, I am a seasonal employee for a new in. Here and the grounds were well taken cared off helpful and caring, and price information of Apartments rent... Fixed on your walk through looking great and well-being is our first priority and we hope to hear from soon. To make all…, La Costa of life at a community found my! Something to make all…, La Costa Apartments you will find an exceptional,. Residents, and we hope to hear from you soon working to do to. Naples is a decision we already regret review of our community and staff and wanted,... You 'll have a huge difference in this apartment complex my second work order $ 1,977 the! This issue to our attention, though we 're just over two from. As of 2015, the person saying they have mold is n't lying, contact La. Huge difference in this apartment complex to hear from you soon sharing your positive review La. They did was put fans in my air conditioning on a Saturday and it looks to be upscale speaking... I finished college … Ratings & reviews of 125 Naples businesses by price,,!

Uconn Employment Application Status, Revolut Brasil 2020, Okanagan College Textbooks, Non Defining Relative Clauses Worksheet, Singing Hands The Snail And The Whale, Online Payment Azerbaijan, Forest Acres Events, Queen Anna Wig, Kobalt 7 1/4 Miter Saw,