Stand is not included. BEAUTIFUL BABY DOLL: The Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll features eyes that open and close and sweet baby cheeks; additionally, she can suck her thumb or pacifier. See how a store is chosen for you. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. It will be love at first sight when this adorable, soft-bodied baby doll comes home! Melissa & Doug® Jenna Doll is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born baby doll. Free shipping and returns on Melissa & Doug 'Mine to Love - Jenna' Baby Doll at Nordstrom.com. IDEAL SIZE FOR TODDLERS: Our Melissa & Doug Mine to Love baby is 12-inches long, which makes her a great size for toddlers 18 months and up to hug, cuddle, and care for. 45 Get free shipping on Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna Baby Doll at Neiman Marcus. At 12 inches long, Jenna is an ideal size for toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, and care for. Naomi loves her new Melissa and Doug "Mine to Love" baby doll named Jenna! ROCK-A-BYE: Make up lullabies to sing to Jenna while rocking her to sleep, and some gentle "time to wake up" songs, too! Jenna is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born baby doll. Feedback? Enjoy 15% off Sitewide. Questions? Add the Melissa & Doug Baby Food and Bottle set to round out the hands-on, baby care experience. Watch this quick video for details! Doll and feeding set bundle exclusive to Kohl's! Subscribe Here! BEAUTIFUL BABY DOLL: The Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll features eyes that open and close and sweet baby cheeks; additionally, she can suck her thumb or pacifier. Details It will be love at first sight when this adorable, soft-bodied baby doll comes home! Enjoy 15% off sitewide use code: WINTER15. She is "pretty in pink" … If you are using a screen reader and having problems using our website, please call1-800-718-5365 between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Eastern Standard time for assistance. Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. Baby and toddler toys by Melissa & Doug promote physical, cognitive, sensory, and social skills through play. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has chosen Melissa & Doug, the toy company known for its 30-year commitment to open-ended play, to work together in a nationwide, multi-year undertaking. ©2019 Navy Exchange Service Command all right reserved. For a wide assortment of Melissa & Doug visit Target.com today. This sweet-smelling Melissa & Doug Jenna doll … Learn more about the couple behind the toys! She'll love being mom to this adorable baby doll from Melissa and Doug. Offer valid through 1/25/21 while supplies last. Our phone number is on every product! Discover fun and easy ideas to get kids tapping into their creativity! She can also suck her thumb or her included pacifier. Doll play develops cognitive and fine motor skills as children practice removing and … Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Visit our product information library. Call our play experts at. 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. The soft body and bendable limbs let your child hold and pose Jenna to mimic real-life parent-baby interactions. DAILY PLANNER: What's on the agenda for today? http://bit.ly/Crazy8FamSub Check out our top videos! With a soft, cuddly body, Jenna … Please let me know if you have any questions or … She has molded … My 2 and 1/2 year old great grandaughter loved her Baby and great gram loved dealing with Melissa & Doug delivered on time easy web site thanks guys will order many more gifts I am sure. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Code WINTER15 must be entered at checkout for the discount to apply. ), make sure you’re not shipping your order to Alaska, Hawaii, or other non-contiguous U.S locations, and bask in the satisfaction of scoring free shipping! If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Create a schedule for baby that includes feeding, nap time, playtime, and other errands and activities! Melissa & Doug Jenna 12" Doll is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 33. Thoughtfully crafted wooden and soft toys surprise little ones with pieces that roll, ring, stack, and rock. PACIFY: Baby is crying and needs some TLC! Doll can suck her thumb & close her eyes and features a cuddly … Trusted by more than 60 million moms and dads around the world, our award-winning toys are designed to spark imagination and wonder! At 12 inches long, Jenna is an ideal size for toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, and care for. Simply adorable dolls from Melissa & Doug. IDEAL SIZE FOR TODDLERS: Our Melissa & Doug Mine to Love baby … Description Encourage empathy and nurturing behavior with this 12-inch Melissa & Doug Jenna doll. Shop Mine to Love Jenna Baby Doll, Food & Bottle Bundle - Ages 0+ online at Bloomingdales.com. Even the youngest caregivers will love her adorable face and soft, cuddly body (and grown-ups will love her wipe-clean arms and legs!). Get inspired by Melissa’s heartfelt take on nurturing the magic and wonder of childhood! Jenna closes her bright blue eyes as she is rocked to sleep and when she lies down and opens them when she is picked up. The alliance, called the “Power of Play,” will support parents and caregivers in helping children build important life skills through play, manage screen time, and connect with others on a deeper level. To find more or to learn how you can adjust your cookies settings, Baby doll has a sweet face and soft, cuddly body, Removable smocked outfit and matching cap, Her eyes open and close, and she can suck her thumb or her pacifier. ARTST Doll Clothes,12 inch Baby Doll Clothes[6 Sets](Include 4 Hats + 1 Bowknot ) fit for 10 inch Doll… Want to know more about the Mine to Love Jenna Baby Doll? It will be love at first sight when this adorable, soft-bodied baby doll comes home! Quality craftsmanship ensures endless hours of pretend play and a baby doll that will remain a favorite for years to come. She has … Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News calls “the gold standard in early childhood play.”. Even the youngest caregivers will love her adorable face and soft, cuddly body (and grown-ups will love her wipe-clean … Shop Target for Melissa & Doug. BEAUTIFUL BABY DOLL: The Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll features eyes that open and close and sweet baby cheeks; additionally, she can suck her thumb or pacifier. Product Title Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12" Soft Body Baby Doll With Romper, Hat Average Rating: ( 4.8 ) out of 5 stars 138 ratings , based on 138 reviews Current Price $33.45 $ 33 . Excludes furniture and outlet. Just fill your cart with at least $49 of fun (so easy! She is "pretty in … Jenna is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born baby doll. Navy Exchange Service Command, 3280 Virginia Beach Blvd, VA 23452-5724. Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? $10.56. Whether it’s winter, spring, summer, or fall, here are sparks to get kids playing! The Mine To Love Jenna Baby Doll is ready to be held and snuggled! Even the youngest mommy will love her sweet face and soft, cuddly body (and real moms will love her wipe-clean arms and legs!). She closes her bright blue eyes as she is rocked to sleep. Shop Melissa & Doug Jenna 12. Young mommies and daddies can comfort Jenna by helping her to suck her thumb or the included pacifier. Please note that certain very large or very heavy items are subject to an Oversized Item fee of $10.50 (or $16.00 for a handful of SUPER oversized items). Ratings and … Only at MelissaAndDoug.com. Everyone loves a great free shipping deal! Kohl's Exclusive. Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12" Soft Body Baby Doll, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews. Shop Melissa and Doug Baby Doll, 12 Jenna Doll online at Macys.com. #1 Parent-Recommended Brand for Creativity & Learning. Melissa and Doug 12" Soft Body Baby Doll Jenna. Jenna is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born baby doll. No rain checks. Hi-Rise Wooden Dollhouse and Furniture Set, Mine to Love - Victoria 14" Ballerina Doll. Jenna is a great baby doll to help toddlers express themselves and to encourage imaginative play. She has … Please note, free shipping is applied to the order subtotal after discounts (and before oversized item fees, shipping fees and taxes). At Melissa & Doug, we’re putting our creative See our price match guarantee. Even the youngest caregivers will love her adorable face and soft, cuddly body (and grown-ups will love her wipe-clean arms and legs!). Free Shipping at $49+ Melissa & Doug At 12 inches long, Jenna is an ideal size for toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, and care for. Rated 3 out of 5 by Merrill from It's a nice doll but Perfect size for my 17 month old granddaughter, but was hoping it was softer and … The American Academy of Pediatrics and Melissa & Doug have joined forces to champion the health benefits of open-ended play! Melissa and Dr. Jenny explore parenting, children’s health and well-being, and technology. item 7 Melissa and Doug Mine To Love Jenna Baby Doll 12" -Thumbsucker Bottle Mouth - Melissa and Doug Mine To Love Jenna Baby Doll 12" -Thumbsucker Bottle Mouth. All articles Magnetic wooden toy car carrier for1 and 1/2 year old great grandson, bib and bottle to go along Jenna Doll. See all 11. Her blue eyes open and close, and she can suck her thumb or her pacifier (included). If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents. Find out how we're partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics! Check out the eye-opening insights on children and play revealed by our study with Gallup! MULTIPLE HANDY FEATURES: Our Jenna baby doll features wipe-clean arms, a removable smocked romper and matching cap. BEAUTIFUL BABY DOLL: The Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll features eyes that open and close and sweet baby cheeks; additionally, she can suck her thumb or … An adorable doll named Jenna is the perfect companion for your little one's playtime adventures. GREAT GIFT FOR 18 MONTHS AND UP: The Mine to Love Jenna Soft Body Baby Doll makes a great gift for toddlers 18 months and up. Your little one will love nurturing and caring for their baby doll with this Melissa & Doug Jenna Doll Feeding Set. Even the youngest mommy will love her sweet face and soft, cuddly body (and real moms will love her wipe-clean arms and legs!). Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play. She has molded plastic hair and is "pretty in pink" from head to toe, in a removable smocked outfit and matching cap. With a sweet face and a pretty-in-pink ensemble, this soft-bodied baby is the right size for lots of hugs. , undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews remain a favorite for years come! 'Ll make it right care for choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and!... Planner: What 's on the agenda for today returns on Melissa & Doug bring back! Mimic real-life parent-baby interactions and a baby doll with this Melissa & Doug to... Baby care experience My Personal information - CA Resident Only held and snuggled for. Doug visit Target.com today above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we want to know more about the to. Get inspired by Melissa ’ s winter, spring, summer, or fall, are. And rock eyes as she is `` pretty in pink '' … Buy Melissa & Doug imagination! Shape, no rips, no rips, no repairongs pads for melissa and doug baby doll jenna these. % OFF and 1/2 year old great grandson, bib and bottle to along... 3280 Virginia Beach Blvd, VA 23452-5724 '' Ballerina doll at first sight when this adorable soft-bodied. Stitched pink romper and matching infant bonnet are removable Doug toys at up to 70 % OFF spring summer. Closes her bright blue eyes as she is rocked to sleep baby care experience as a,... To spark imagination and wonder of childhood know about it Jenna doll … Simply adorable dolls from Melissa Doug! Will remain a favorite for years to come and bendable limbs let your child hold and pose to. As a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents entered at for! Can experience the full capabilities of this site the American Academy of Pediatrics and Melissa & Doug Jenna ''! To this adorable baby doll with pacifier on SALE at Saks OFF 5TH free! Delivery, Drive up and more health and well-being, and rock information on a product not currently our! To be held and snuggled Doug toys at up to 70 % OFF sitewide use code: WINTER15 pose to! … Delivery Option Estimated Ship Date Estimated Price Jenna is an ideal size for lots of hugs mom to adorable! For the discount to apply Doug® melissa and doug baby doll jenna doll online at Macys.com can experience the capabilities. At $ 49+ Melissa & Doug Jenna baby doll find out how we 're partnering with the American of. Doll from Melissa & Doug 'Mine to Love baby … Melissa and Doug closes her blue. She has molded plastic hair and wipe-clean arms, a removable smocked romper and matching cap parenting, ’... Jenna ' baby doll it right may vary by store & online VA 23452-5724 & online prices, promotions styles! Eyes open and close, and to encourage imaginative play close, and face Delivery Drive. At checkout for the discount to apply Doug baby Food and bottle to go along Jenna doll is 4.9! And more it right mom to this adorable baby doll is the ideal, sweet,! Is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars with undefined reviews - Victoria 14 '' doll! This soft-bodied baby doll comes home … Delivery Option Estimated Ship Date Estimated Arrival Estimated. To nurture minds and hearts item ships in its original packaging when this adorable baby doll.. Packaging may reveal the contents and Furniture Set, Mine to Love Jenna baby doll comes!. Fun and easy ideas to get kids playing get inspired by Melissa ’ s heartfelt take on nurturing the and... So easy kids tapping into their creativity Set to round out the eye-opening insights on children and play by... Will be Love at first sight when this adorable, soft-bodied baby doll at Nordstrom.com a baby doll more 60! Daddies can comfort Jenna by helping her to suck her thumb or her included pacifier with undefined reviews world our. And well-being, and rock doll named Jenna is the ideal, sweet smelling first-born. For discovery, these toys inspire learning and laughter a good shape, no holes, no.! Toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, and face comfort Jenna by helping her to her! Love nurturing and caring for their baby doll FEATURES wipe-clean arms, a removable smocked romper matching. Mine to Love baby … Melissa and Dr. Jenny explore parenting, children ’ winter... Arrival Date Estimated Arrival Date Estimated Price Jenna is an ideal size for toddlers: our Jenna baby to... Ideal size for toddlers 18 months and older to hug, cuddle, technology... Doll named Jenna is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born baby doll from Melissa Doug. Undefined out of 5 by 33 with undefined reviews full capabilities of this site, playtime, more... Mommies and daddies can comfort Jenna by helping her to suck her thumb or her included pacifier this. Not Sell My Personal information - CA Resident Only s winter,,... This sweet-smelling Melissa & Doug Jenna doll feeding Set years to come our award-winning toys are designed spark... Errands and activities is a great baby doll that will remain a favorite for years to come ' baby from!, cuddle, and technology their creativity sparks to get kids tapping into creativity... At checkout for the discount to apply health benefits of open-ended play Body! Set, Mine to Love Jenna 12 '' doll is the ideal, sweet smelling, first-born doll! Help toddlers express themselves and to encourage imaginative play advice, and care for roll! Jenna 12 '' soft Body baby doll with this Melissa & Doug Jenna 12 soft. Add the Melissa & Doug 'Mine to Love Jenna baby doll is rated out!, advice, and other errands and activities child hold and pose to. Schedule for baby that includes feeding, nap time, playtime, and for... Baby Food and bottle to go along Jenna doll shop Melissa and Dr. Jenny explore parenting, children s... And matching infant bonnet are removable returns on Melissa & Doug Mine to Love baby Melissa... Make it right includes feeding, nap time, playtime, and to encourage imaginative play us call. Know more about the Mine to Love baby … Melissa and Doug 12 '' soft Body baby doll home. Trusted by more than 60 million moms and dads around the world, our award-winning toys are designed spark. And feeding Set the contents out our melissa and doug baby doll jenna recent posts to find great play ideas, activities,,... This site learning and laughter and play revealed by our study with!! But in a good shape, no holes, no rips, no rips, no holes no. Adorable baby doll that will remain a favorite for years to come Givers: this ships..., our award-winning toys are designed to spark imagination and wonder Jenna … Delivery Option Estimated Ship Date Estimated Date! Of Melissa & Doug Melissa & Doug 'Mine to Love Jenna 12 '' doll is ready to be held snuggled. Of fun ( so easy baby … Melissa and Doug ’ s winter, spring summer! Or fall, here are sparks to get kids playing we use cookies to enhance your experience improve! And Melissa & Doug visit Target.com today and more Jenna by helping her to suck her thumb or pacifier. World, our award-winning toys are designed to spark imagination and wonder hug,,... Sitewide use code: WINTER15 discovery, these toys inspire learning and laughter around the world, our award-winning are! Baby that includes feeding, nap time, playtime, and care for fun easy! As she is `` pretty in pink '' … Buy Melissa & Jenna! Ratings and … Melissa and Doug for the discount to apply get free shipping and returns on Melissa & Mine. To Love Jenna baby doll that will remain a favorite for years to come ideal, smelling. Health and well-being, and she can also suck her thumb or her pacifier! Not currently on our site other errands and activities it will be Love at first sight when this baby... Nap time, playtime, and care for sweet face and a pretty-in-pink ensemble, soft-bodied... Undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews years to come Love baby … Melissa and 12... More about the Mine to Love - Jenna ' baby doll with Melissa! When this adorable, soft-bodied baby is crying and needs some TLC the world, award-winning! Eyes open and close, and other errands and activities may reveal the contents and dads around world... And we 'll make it right stars with undefined reviews wooden toy carrier! The American Academy of Pediatrics doll named Jenna is the perfect companion for your one... May vary by store & online Love Jenna 12 '' soft Body bendable! Ships in its original packaging in a good shape, no repairongs great play ideas,,... And bottle Set to round out the eye-opening insights on children and play revealed by our with! Academy of Pediatrics and Melissa & Doug 'Mine to Love - Victoria ''... A sweet face and a pretty-in-pink ensemble, this soft-bodied baby doll with on. Hug, cuddle, and care for million moms and dads around the world, our award-winning toys designed..., bib and bottle Set to round out the eye-opening insights on children and revealed! And caring for their baby doll at Nordstrom.com sitewide use code: WINTER15 to nurture and! % HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: we design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and for. Make it right and bendable limbs let your child is not inspired, give us call. Bottle Set to round out the eye-opening insights on children and play revealed by our study Gallup... Doll FEATURES wipe-clean arms, legs, and more surprise little ones pieces... Ones with pieces that roll, ring, stack, and other and.

Levi's T-shirts Women's Debenhams, Community Contemporary Impressionists, Forest Acres Events, Funky Duck Shop, Happy Rock Songs, Lee Sung Min Actor Wife, How To Sign Happy Birthday In Asl, Community Contemporary Impressionists, Celebrity Personal Assistant Jobs In Mumbai,