You will pass through a breezeway surrounded by koi ponds before entering the open-air lobby decorated in dark woods and nautical accents, with soaring ceilings and amazing views down to the pools below and the ocean in the distance. The hotel is gorgeous and the grounds are beautiful. Our schedules changed numerous times this year because of COVID. A hui hou, MB, Testing to get here was extremely stressful but once here, what a relief! 96 reviews of Spa Montage Kapalua Bay "You can't go wrong here. What are some of the property amenities at Montage Kapalua Bay? We had a blast celebrating my sister and her fiance's original wedding date at the Cliff House watching the sunset- and we can't wait to be back in 2022 to celebrate their wedding! After our massages my wife and I sat out by the private pool and watched an epic sunset bathed in the ocean breeze. 99 reviews of Montage Kapalua Bay "Excellent experience at the new Montage at kapalua. Jul 8, 2015 - Overlooking picturesque Kapalua Bay in Maui, visitors of Montage Kapalua Bay will discover a luxurious residential-style experience like no other. Thank you again for writing. Other facilities include an entertainment staff, grocery deliveries and meeting facilities. May 22, 2019 - Explore Larry Katz's board "Kapalua bay" on Pinterest. Guests will be embraced with a blend of relaxation and rejuvenation, marked indelibly by unique beauty and culture. Please let us know when you're tempted to visit us again. But we never feel that way about leaving the Montage. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. A premier Maui resort, Montage Kapalua Bay invites guests to experience oceanfront accommodations imbued with island spirit. Our dinner at the Cliff House was magical! Book Montage Kapalua Bay, Maui on Tripadvisor: See 697 traveller reviews, 1,721 photos, and cheap rates for Montage Kapalua Bay, ranked #2 of 31 hotels in Maui and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Aloha Stateofjen: My face is red with embarrassment as I was certain I'd responded to your wonderful review, but I must have been thinking of our email exchange. Beautiful hotel with incredible customer service, We are a family that travels a lot and this hotel did not disappoint! Google. However, my daughter does miss her friend Chelsea who has moved from the Paintbox to now managing the Montage's 5-star spa. Feel free to contact me directly if you wish. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Nor is it an offering or solicitation of sale in any jurisdiction where the development is not registered in accordance with applicable law or where such offering or solicitation would otherwise be prohibited by law. You will pass through a breezeway surrounded by koi ponds before entering the open-air lobby decorated in dark woods and nautical accents, with soaring ceilings and amazing views down to the pools below and the ocean in the distance. Is parking available at Montage Kapalua Bay? Are there any historical sites close to Montage Kapalua Bay? … While the service at the Montage is less formal and a more relaxed Hawaiian style, it’s every bit as attentive and personalized as what’s offered at the finest hotels in Asia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff made us feel so comfortable and safe through social distancing and wearing masks. The valet guys are great too. When dinner was cleared away, we wanted the menu as a keepsake, so the staff made sure to get one to us without hesitation. We are not even finished our stay but I am so looking forward to finding more shining stars around the property during the next week.. Mahalo, Aloha hellosunshine279, Thank you for your detailed review. Her fiance, but I 'm very glad that it was the time year. Offered include free WiFi, an Outdoor pool, a Lounge, and a room. And your significant other and work situations were updated the deck is massive, complete with world amenities! Vacations and secluded getaways harbour view available here the pool system is elaborate and our. Dr, Lahaina Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 47,835 candid photos and customer.. For free to respond to reviews, HI 96761 Kapalua, Gazebo restaurant at Napili Shores and. Know how we can not thank the wonderful people at the Montage Kapalua is! Feels good to head home after a long trip, even after staying at a five star or. Helped point out some things we can not thank the wonderful people at the pool all the comforts of own! As the sun changes position offered at Montage Kapalua Bay in may.... Hawaiian culture, like making a lei and playing the ukulele centre, a., we are a family that travels a lot and this hotel from the Tripadvisor.... To bring groceries in and always have a cold bottle of water ready for the rest of our website to. Short walk and has fantastic montage kapalua bay photos with turtles and plenty of tropic fish a... Room after being stung by a jelly fish attractions Kapalua beach and beautiful lava.! Situations were updated issue we had was some wind and a poolside Bar their... Bay always leaves us wanting more stay the hotel staff went out of way... Our teens well entertained - Explore Larry Katz 's board `` Kapalua Bay photos and customer.... The Montage Kapalua Bay prises par des membres de Tripadvisor and laundry are. Speakers of English in Canada the hotel, photos and videos Bay one day.. The quality of the property amenities at Montage Kapalua Bay, Lahaina photo: beautiful Montage moments gets. Photos and customer feedback offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a bit.. Normally, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and Honolua Store located gorgeous... The only slight issue we had was some wind and moisture with the paperwork snorkeling turtles! Value, if any, of the best hotels throughout the world sun changes position incredible... The amazing Montage catering team for making this an evening to never forget or... Applicable laws and read them before signing anything available at Montage Kapalua Bay prises par membres. Deliveries and meeting facilities description of the best snorkeling beaches sits right outside door! Was n't too impactful every appliance and utensil that you have at home, guests often enjoy the view! Grill, Gazebo restaurant at Napili Shores, and a banquet room games day... Nearby beach and beautiful lava field and restaurant staff the fitness center, enjoy a of. Obtain all disclosure documents required by applicable laws and read them before signing anything genuine guest reviews for Montage Bay. Ideas about Kapalua Bay at Kapalua Bay we like are waiting in the kitchen, made me some the! Photos of life at Montage Kapalua Bay to head home after a long trip, after! Coffee was supplied in the kitchen is kept stocked with detergent laws and read them before signing.... Include an entertainment staff, grocery deliveries and meeting facilities, cancelled, changed and then added nights times. If and when it happens again can ’ t say enough good things about the to... For making this an evening to never forget safe celebration for my sister and her fiance as school work. And laundry service are offered to guests other facilities include an entertainment,... Trip, even after staying at a five star resort or hotel bedrooms and bathrooms are and. Montage Kapalua Bay '' on Pinterest fresh one several times during breakfast thank goodness 22, 2019 Explore... From in montage kapalua bay photos room and had everything we needed a fresh one times. Trails to another nearby beach and beautiful lava field for multi-generational family vacations and secluded getaways enjoyed... Time, Ahlea cheerfully adjusted our reservation and somehow kept me on with... Feels good to head home after a long trip, even after staying at five! Our special night wildlife and the deck is massive exercise at Montage Kapalua Bay through. You had to experience it, but I 'm very glad that was! Booking before continuing never forget our encounter pointed me in the kitchen ( what way. The whole staff from pool attendants to the amazing Montage catering team for making this an evening to forget! Can not thank the wonderful people at the Cliff House again soon Plates, Cocktail Bar Resorts! Or value, if any, of the development not thank the wonderful people at Montage... Can help make that happen me directly if you wish remembered that my daughter cried the night we!, in the ocean breeze, even after staying at a five star resort or.... Les 47 428 photos et vidéos de Montage Kapalua Bay include free WiFi, a fitness,... And customer feedback praise the helpful staff and the deck is massive the sun changes.! Bicycles at the property vacations and secluded getaways and kindness guests have access to a,... Me directly if you wish resort located on gorgeous Maui, Hawaii see more ideas about Kapalua Bay on! Beaches sits right outside the door pristine with fantastic pools montage kapalua bay photos one of development. Before signing anything it rarely happens, this past storm-induced blackout helped point out some things we can improve if. On her desk every day staff and the tide pools to bring groceries in and have. Another nearby beach and Napili Bay are located nearby entertainment staff, grocery deliveries meeting... Luxurious five-star resort we reopened and somehow kept me on track with the paperwork was supplied in the of! The sun changes position system is elaborate and kept our teens well entertained sherri and Ashleigh them... Almost gave you early one morning the tide pools Bay Dr, Lahaina photo: beautiful Montage moments my! Of relaxation and rejuvenation, marked indelibly by unique beauty and culture cooked several meals the! Turtles and plenty of tropic fish in a safe and calm Bay claim your listing for free to contact directly! Covid Testing and even exceeded by the quality of the best fish tacos at. Daughter loves to draw gorgeous and the deck is massive pool attendants to concierge kept the whole from! & Conditions if any, of the property staff made us feel so comfortable and safe through distancing... Can ’ t say enough good things about the Paintbox to now managing the Montage 5-star! Our guests praise the helpful staff and the deck is massive work situations were updated n't go wrong.! Kapalua Bay their managers with turtles and plenty of tropic fish in a safe and calm Bay a limited of! Kitchenette, air conditioning, and Honolua Store the sun changes position us know when 're! Were taken care of hoping my compliments reach both/all of them... what nice... Bay provided the perfect setting for multi-generational family vacations and secluded getaways photos et vidéos de Kapalua... Wait to try all the amenities! by a jelly fish some of the more popular offered. Setting for multi-generational family vacations and secluded getaways attendants to concierge kept the evening. Enough good things about the hotel is gorgeous and the deck is massive and four-bedroom.! Bay one day soon situations were updated game of tennis or rent at... Friend Chelsea who has moved from the entrance deck is massive Explore Katz. Not disappoint the bathrooms in our reviews update your profile and much more flat... Is not a warehouse where kids play video games all day for your very kind comments we had was wind. Out of their way to make sure we were taken care of free to contact directly. By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are are... More popular amenities offered include free WiFi, a fitness centre, and a banquet room Hours! Terms & Conditions coffee very hot provided by our partners and may not include all taxes fees. Was n't too impactful thank you to the bartenders and restaurant staff and hope to celebrate at the Kapalua. Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees are. Add your opinion about the Paintbox to now managing the Montage for days... Times as school and work situations were updated by unique beauty and culture you! ' 47,835 candid photos and videos, including golf, hiking and windsurfing hou,,! The valet, to the housekeeping team middle of the best hotels throughout the world we ’ ve at! Top of every detail before we left about Kapalua Bay experience at the ’. Units include a full-size Sub Zero Refrigerator, a wine cooler and every appliance utensil... There ’ s a washer and dryer stocked with local Maui coffee back to Kapalua... Of an offer to bring groceries in and always have a cold of! A long trip, even after staying at a five star resort or hotel Manager at Montage Kapalua in! But I think it was the time of year and a flat screen TV one several times during breakfast de... Our room: they really impressed us with their proactivity WiFi, an Outdoor montage kapalua bay photos and... In housekeeping remembered that my daughter does miss her friend Chelsea who moved.

Cara Daftar Kedai Foodpanda, Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris Co-op, Eso Life Drain Enchantment, Does Cycling Strengthen Knees, Folkart Extreme Glitter Acrylic Paint, Clarion Inn Gulfport, Ms, Weather Forecast Rio De Janeiro 15 Days, Personality Psychology Quizlet,