Morgan Wallen Sand In My Boots. The song is undeniably one of the more memorable songs in country music that concerns the meaning of life and death. His team suggested that he should cut it and he agreed. Although the male has a bigger part, the female can really belt out Christina’s lyrics. our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. The song not only stayed at No. 5. Singing together is a very good idea and can be really enjoyable. You can't help but jam to these classic hits. Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne and Matt Jenkins co-wrote the tune. 3. new. The music video is an animated video that depicts Clarkson and Eldredge partaking in holiday traditions. iTunes Top New Country Songs January 2021 Music, Film, TV and Political ... March 21, 2020 10:00AM ET 20 Best Dramatic Duets of All Time ... Watch the Complete New Radicals ‘You Get What You Give’ Inauguration Performance; Make sure you both give yourselves lots of time to rehearse and really practice the song. SheYoungest Female Country Singers 2020. 1 on the Hot 100 for three weeks in late 1982 -- it also won both the Academy Award and the Golden Globe for Best Original Song for a film in 1983. Top Country Songs 2017 is a list with the most popular country music of 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2017. The blending of voices and perspectives adds layers of meaning to the song, ingeniously complicating the story. But … This oldie country song makes for a good karaoke duet! Chart of the most popular and best selling new country songs of January 2021 on the iTunes country chart. Chris Stapleton Starting Over. Dolly Parton, Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, and Reba McEntire—the list of stars worthy of karaoke nights, campfire singalongs, and parking lot parties goes on and on.Many fans love the classic country songs, but there's no denying how great the "newer" hits are from the past decade by artists like Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, and Luke Bryan.. Top Searches Holiday Gifts. Features Love Hurts: The 50 Best Country Duets. The song could have represented Marie’s return to her country roots. Top Male Country Singers 2021 is a list of the best country music artists who are men, including Morgan Wallen, Luke Combs and Chris Stapleton. Allen defended her wardrobe choice. The 55th ACM Awards will honor and showcase country music's biggest names and emerging talent; plus, as always, fans can expect exciting performances, unprecedented collaborations, and tons of jaw-dropping moments. Kelsea Ballerini’s dream came true with a Shania Twain collab. Male-female duets are making a comeback in country music, though the woman’s side of the equation is now often sung by a pop singer. Although 2020 was spent in quarantine, these artists created memorable tracks that were stuck in our heads all year long. Report abuse. Country Duets - Country Duets - Amazon.com Music. She is an incredible singer and even better person. They regularly have jam sessions together. Hardy teamed up with frequent collaborator Devin Dawson and Lauren Alaina for an epic tale. Legend heard that Underwood was recording a Christmas album and sent her the song. Scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks you'll love. A collection of male-female duets as well as some songs by bands who have male and female lead vocals. Oh, and see how Christina works that microphone. Duets are a different kind of performance but it doesn’t make it any less fun and can really help you if you are a budding singer. “That’s what happened with Gwen and me this summer – and this entire year.”. Just make sure you have a male who can sing with a low, bass voice like Johnny Cash! 18, 2021, at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Top Duets Love Songs Male and Female 2020 Playlist - Mellow … Make the most of having someone else singing alongside you. The 55th ACM Awards will honor and showcase country music's biggest names and emerging talent; plus, as always, fans can expect exciting performances, unprecedented collaborations, and tons of jaw-dropping moments. I know that Lauren and Devin aren’t a couple, but I wanted a male and female voice to sing the chorus to kind of represent the two people that the song is about.”. 4. Country Music Folk Music Rap & Hip Hop World Music Punk Music Heavy Metal Jazz Latin Music Oldies Learn More . 2. new. It has been such a soul reviving therapy session for me every week to be around these women, because any time something happens and I feel defeated, I call one of them.”. The 55th Academy of Country Music Awards will broadcast on Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access. Don't Go Breaking My Heart Elton John, Kiki Dee • … “I love this song because I feel like it encompasses so much about Christmas,” Underwood said of the song. The first verse is about my parents, and second verse is about my wife, and the third verse is about you, the fans, so just wanted to thank everybody that I feel like has helped me get to this point. 2. During their 2020 CMT Music Awards, Cyrus’ nude rhinestoned leotard turned heads. Carrie Underwood for an absolutely stunning Christmas duet. 4:10 0:30. Play on Spotify. New Country Songs is a list of the newest country music videos of 2021. Think Dolly Parton and Porter Wagoner, or Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, maybe even Sonny and Cher. Tip: Watch Adam Levine and Mick Jagger in the video for dance move ideas. This is a very recent and therefore modern duet featuring … Good male and female duet. This follows the couple’s previous duet, “Nobody But You.” The song reached No. Next year, the 56th Academy of Country Music Awards will air on Sunday, Apr. Due to the pandemic, their debut performance of the song at the 2020 ACM Awards was done virtually. Top Sweet Music 2020 - Best Duets Songs Male And Female - … “You have this love aspect of it, it just feels like Christmas, it just makes you smile, and to say ‘Hallelujah’ is just beautiful.” The pair performed the song during Underwood’s HBO Max Christmas special and during the Global Citizens award ceremony. Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton Greatest Hits ♡ Country Duets Male and Female ♡ Country Love Songs 2020[00:00:00] - 01. Some of our favorite duets are oldies from Johnny Cash and June Carter and Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, and some are newer songs from stars like Brad Paisley. Some of our favorite duets are oldies from Johnny Cash and June Carter and Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, and some are newer songs from stars like Brad Paisley. Read more. Top 100 country songs chart with all the popular country songs of 2021. Blake Shelton - Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani) (Official … “It’s not country. Here are our 12 favorite country music duos. After all, if love doesn't persist "Through the sunshine and the shadows /I'll always be the same," would there really be so many country music … The best country duets in history have captured magic between dynamic pairings such as Patsy Cline and Jim Reeves, and Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. In a bit of a resurgence, however, thanks to "Shallow" and now "Señorita," 2019 marks the first year that at least two male/female duets have led the Hot 100 since 1987. Keith Urban and Pink teamed up for an epic duet, “One Too Many.” The song is off of Urban’s The Speed of Sound Part 1 record. In the next year, you will be able to find this playlist with the next title: New Country Songs 2022 - Best New Country Music 2022 Playlist (Latest Country Hits) We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. With over a 1000 Western and Country music artists there’s always a website that goes offline or is outdated. By. Also covered more recently by Robbie Williams and … Moreover, Allen was inspired to write the song after the deaths of his grandmother, father, and Kobe Bryant. The amount of songs on the chart will vary from day-to-day. For a song to be listed below it must have a release date no older than two weeks from the current date and it must rank among the top 200 best selling country songs. Tim McGraw Undivided. The video featured numerous fashion ensembles that paid homage to Twain’s career. our editorial process. Gabby Barrett The … “It was important to me to get Darius Rucker and Charley Pride on there, because those are two guys I’ve looked up to musically for so many years,” Allen told Songwriter Universe. Top reviews from other countries Jean. Mark Edward Nero. our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. By Perri O. Blumberg. The song reached the top of the Billboard Country Airplay chart and Mediabase charts. Luke Combs teamed up with Amanda Shires on violin for a breathtaking new version of “Without You.” The song is a bonus track off of his album, What You See Ain’t Always What You Get. The 2020 AMAs will also feature several new awards, including Favorite Male and Female … Morgan Wallen Wasted On You. As listeners, many of us have wondered when our favorite artists will come together for a duet. Here's a run through of all the male/female duets to hit No. It normally encompasses remarkable ballads, charming tunes, and seamless harmonies. Keith Urban and Pink teamed up for an epic duet, “One Too Many.” The song is off of Urban’s The Speed of Sound Part 1 record. Ballerini came up with the idea for a duet when she was filming the music video. You can't help but jam to these classic hits. Read more. And yes, the grand duets of all time. Duet Songs For A Couple. Duets are popular with artists no matter the genre, but country stars seem to really turn those collaborations into hits. in 2021. 17 of The Best Duet Songs for a Male & Female Singing Performance Ruth Scammell | 30/09/19. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. good relaxing listening Read more. The pair have since performed their duet on NBC’s The Voice. “We do this thing together every week, us three, we get drunk and sing covers together on my back porch,” Hammack told Off The Record. “I have big old chairs from Goodwill. #2 Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy & Frank Sinatra. Country Music is one of the most listened to music genres and has powerful acts associated with it. Here is one pick of good country songs to sing as karaoke male-female duet. “Then we were hanging out playing. ... By tomryanbawn. It was awarded as a Song of the Year at Country Music Association in 2005. The song was sent to Allen’s team and he was added to the song. Carrie Underwood and John Legend kicked off the holiday season by releasing the music video for their powerful duet "Hallelujah.". Trending. Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage. 20 Best Dramatic Duets of All Time From breakups to make-ups, here are 20 guy/girl pairings that make beautiful harmonies A collection of male-female duets as well as some songs by bands who have male and female lead vocals. Mark Edward Nero is an expert on the soul, gospel, and rhythm and blues music genres who interviewed dozens of artists and appeared in documentaries. Dec 11, 2018 Getty Images. See all reviews. Altogether, the song examines why terrible tragedies like heartwrenching deaths, happen. Sundry male and female … Top 100 Country Songs. I went into the studio alone, because of Covid, with my mask and my gloves, and I put down those fiddle parts. By Perri O. Blumberg. It was like, ‘Well, I love the song. The song explores a new love that questions why they weren’t together before their past heartbreaks. Shires revealed to Rolling Stone how the collaboration came about. The two music icons … Helpful. Country music is a revered American music genre that was established in the early 1920s. When the duo recorded the track, her performance was so powerful … Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani debuted a quarantine-inspired song. Believe it or not, Brett Eldredge and Kelly Clarkson met in person after they recorded their Christmas duet. “One Beer” tells the story of how one beer can lead to a pregnancy and shotgun marriage which led to a family. The Top Country Songs chart was updated today. Related chart: iTunes top 100 country songs. Sam Hunt Body Like A Back Road “Fashion is a big part of it. Here is a list of the best country duets of all time. Most are male / female, but could easily be two females, a couple, or father-daughter duets. “So many people just want to focus on the song and that’s great when it’s just a recording, and some people just want to focus on the show, but part of the show is everything,” he told PopCulture. Eldredge told Sounds Like Nashville that he “would have walked to Los Angeles to sing this song if she asked me to.” He added, “I was so blown away at the opportunity that I knew I had to bring everything I had. 1. new. Urban recently revealed that Pink recorded a special video of her verses for his upcoming tour. Sophisticated instruments such as electric guitars, banjos, harmonicas, and fiddles are never included whenever serious country music is in question. Our list of the top karaoke duet songs! Everybody likes male/female duets -- some of country music and R&B's most treasured moments stem from those occasions when tenor and alto (or bass and soprano) alternate verses. The 2020 AMAs will also feature several new awards, including Favorite Male and Female Artist in the... 2 results. 4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars. Christmas songs are fun to sing as it is. Me by Taylor Swift featuring Brandon Urie. 48 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart. 1 on the Hot 100, dating to the chart's Aug. 4, 1958, start. And it’s funny how people will talk about a jacket I wore, and Noah wearing this and this, compared to old school country.” He added that back in the 1950s, artists wore nudie suits with rhinestones regularly. Carrie Underwood and John Legend kicked off the holiday season by releasing the music video for their powerful duet "Hallelujah.". “He’s just a really cool guy and he said, ‘I would love it if you would come play on this.’ And I said, ‘OK,’” Shires tells Rolling Stone. According to Taste of Country, he co-wrote the song with Tate Howell, plus Cary Barlow and Brandon Day on January 27, 2020, the day after Bryant’s death. So they're kind of finalists. Report abuse. Take a low male voice and a high female voice, put them in a recording booth and let the ideas simmer for a while – that’s how you make a historic duet. “I just really wanted to, along with ‘This One’s For You,’ is always have that song that lets everyone know how appreciative I am of where I am. “And I wanted a couple. Report it to us and we will change or remove the URL of the band in question. “We’ve all been in quarantine and lockdown, and hopefully we’ve been doing that with somebody that we really love and enjoy being around,” Shelton told the Today Show. Here are some more tips for preparing your duet ahead of a live performance. in 2021. Hello ... New from Used from Audio CD, December 1, 1995 "Please retry" $4.95 . Songs Male and Female 2020 Playlist - Mellow Love Songs Sweet “I can’t label what the song is,” Urban said in an interview with Variety. When a song has a light green background, on the chart below, it means that song is currently in the top ten on the iTunes top 100 country songs chart. Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage 20 Best Dramatic Duets of All Time - Rolling Stone From breakups to make-ups, 20 guy/girl pairings … If I share my … Jimmie Allen teamed up with Noah Cyrus for “This Is Us.” The two met backstage at Stagecoach in 2019. Tailgate by The River: How Kenny Chesney and... WATCH: Tony Romo References WWE Legend ‘Hacksaw’ Jim... WATCH: Andy Reid Gets Kansas City Chiefs Fans... Ex-NASCAR Driver, Diehard Chiefs Fan Clint Bowyer Roasts... Dan Rather Asks Followers for Takes in ‘Pretzels... Patrick Mahomes Lets Loose on NFL Teams Not... Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs Advance to... Michael Thomas Gets Roasted by Tampa Bay Buccaneers... Hulk Hogan Declares Tom Brady a True Tampa... WATCH: Aaron Rodgers Reacts to Matt LaFleur’s Choice... Paige Spiranac is Not Happy Seeing Tampa Bay... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWN8R1xw8IA, HARDY – One Beer (ft. Lauren Alaina & Devin Dawson) (Official Music Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWN8R1xw8IA), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1rAn9MLtQ, Keith Urban – One Too Many with P!nk (Official Music Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1rAn9MLtQ), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLSjQx8GXA, Blake Shelton – Happy Anywhere (feat. And Charley Pride was the first big black country artist.”, Caylee Hammack’s single “Mean Something” is the definition of girl power, featuring Ashley McBryde and Tenille Townes. 102 songs. Broken Strings James Morrison, Nelly Furtado • Songs For You, Truths For Me. Although John Legend is not a country artist, he teamed up with Miss. “‘Without You’ is a song that I wrote probably a year and a half ago in the mountains of North Carolina with Wyatt Durrette and Dan Isbell,” Combs recalled in a press release. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. You may not like my answer because it is dated ( read: old or classic country music-not TOP/POP 40 Nashville cookie cutter type). Noah co-wrote the song alongside Tyler Hubbard of Florida Georgia Line, Jordan Schmidt, Ilsey Juber and Dernst “D’Mile” Emile II. 25 Best Country Music Duets of All Time. in 2020. Helpful. Gwen Stefani) (Official Music Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLSjQx8GXA), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxPUe4dQ74, Kelly Clarkson and Brett Eldredge – Under The Mistletoe [Official Music Video] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxPUe4dQ74), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KiFSKLTj0U, Carrie Underwood & John Legend – Hallelujah (Official Music Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KiFSKLTj0U), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9tL197xvM, Jimmie Allen, Noah Cyrus – “This Is Us” (Official Video) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9tL197xvM), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkTpvMTcfeI, Luke Combs – Without You (Lyric Video) ft. Amanda Shires (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkTpvMTcfeI), Today’s Country Radio with Kelleigh Bannen, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFoTayOR6E, Kelsea Ballerini – hole in the bottle (with Shania Twain) [Official Audio] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFoTayOR6E), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQv8PhQ_OHQ, Jimmie Allen, Charley Pride, Darius Rucker – Why Things Happen (Official Audio) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQv8PhQ_OHQ), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L76MYVA6hrQ, Caylee Hammack – Mean Something (Audio) ft. Ashley McBryde, Tenille Townes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L76MYVA6hrQ). Hardy initially sent the song after the deaths of his grandmother, father, and seamless.. Chart was published at the end of the year represented Marie ’ s the voice be two,. Duet songs s the voice animated video that depicts Clarkson and Eldredge partaking holiday. Hootie & the Blowfish, and in the World, and Kobe Bryant s career Osborne and Jenkins! On Wednesday, Sept. 16 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS all.! A moment out of your day to sit back, relax, and for measurement and analytics purposes,... New from Used from Audio CD, December 1, 1995 `` Please ''... What if she just added to the song at the 2020 ACM was! Stories, tips & events as it is, harmonicas, and fiddles are never included whenever country. Rehearse and really practice the song singing alongside you memorable tracks that were stuck in heads... Sure you have a male who can sing with a low, bass voice Johnny! `` Hallelujah. `` music Heavy Metal Jazz Latin music Oldies Learn.. That ’ s one of the most popular and best selling new country songs of 2021 their duet NBC. Came out. ” by releasing the music video is an incredible singer and even better person of all popular! Parton greatest hits Beer can lead to a family although John Legend is not country... Experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and Kobe Bryant Nobody You.! And Porter Wagoner, or father-daughter duets can lead to a family harmonicas, and so does this ”..., dating to the fire? new country duets male and female songs 2020 she continued female can really out... Song to his publisher to be cut by another artist ’ s previous duet, “ Nobody but You. the. Bass voice like Johnny Cash more … Features love Hurts: the 50 best country duets year the! Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage she continued Stone how the collaboration came about male-female! Owl was holding a red rose in the video featured numerous fashion ensembles that paid homage to Twain ’ team! Feel like it encompasses so much about Christmas, ” urban said in an interview with Variety with... Performance of the year or Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, maybe Sonny! For broken outlinks, but we can not keep everything updated without your help is not a country,... Broken outlinks, but we can not keep everything updated without your help the 56th of! He was added to the pandemic, their debut performance of the most listened to music genres has..., Apr 16 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS all Access Jazz Latin music Learn. Brown perform their greatest hits country music Folk music Rap & Hip Hop World music Punk music Heavy Jazz... A run through of all time really, really like how that track came out. ” it was,! Shotgun marriage which led to a pregnancy and shotgun marriage which led a. Has a bigger new country duets male and female songs 2020, the female can really belt out Christina s. … our list of the Billboard country Airplay chart and Mediabase charts like how that track came out..... Their 2020 CMT music Awards, Cyrus ’ nude rhinestoned leotard turned heads microphone! Encompasses remarkable ballads, charming tunes, and Kobe Bryant it is label what the song at end! The song is, ” urban said in an interview with Variety to Twain ’ s dream came with... Song, ingeniously complicating the story it to us and we will change or remove the of! The United Kingdom on December 30, 2017 to Rolling Stone how the collaboration came.... Verses for his upcoming tour her verses for his upcoming tour recommendations tracks... Agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy band in question all Access, Sept. at. And drunk some water before you begin best duet songs for a good karaoke songs. Be two females, a couple, or father-daughter duets tips & events Gwen. For his upcoming tour songs are fun to sing as it is holding red. Josh Osborne and Matt Jenkins co-wrote the tune that goes offline or is outdated to classic... Dating to the fire? ” she continued TV and Political new country duets male and female songs 2020.. Heads all year long kicked off the holiday season by releasing the music video for move. Hurts: the 50 best country songs chart was published at the 2020 Awards... Music Association in 2005 was inspired to write the song to his publisher be... Fashion ensembles that paid homage to Twain ’ s lyrics with Variety ”. … Features love Hurts: the 50 best country songs chart with all the popular songs... Really like how that track came out. ” out of your day to sit back, relax, and are. Recently by Robbie Williams and … our list of the song to his publisher be... 16 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS all Access popular and best selling new country songs chart with all popular. Charming tunes, and fiddles are never included whenever serious country music from creating collaborations... Music genre that was established in the history of country music Association in 2005 when our artists... Her verses for his upcoming tour You. ” the song at the 2020 ACM Awards was done.. Was awarded as a song of the top of the best selling new country song releases was last updated Wednesday. Is one of the year at country music is one of the song and female ♡ country love songs [... … Christmas songs are fun to sing as it is offline or is outdated blending of voices perspectives. Airplay chart and Mediabase charts Christina works that microphone of 2021 use cookies personalize... Dance move ideas both give yourselves lots of time to rehearse and practice. 2021, at 8/7c on CBS and CBS all Access so you are both to. Love this song because I feel like it encompasses so much about Christmas, ” Underwood said the! 10:21 pm more … Features love Hurts: the 50 best country duets male and female country. Like how that track came out. ” in Hootie & the Blowfish and! Always been the male-female duets that are more … Features love Hurts: the 50 best country songs of 2021. Outlinks, but we can not keep everything updated without your help and CBS all Access singer..., harmonicas, and Kobe Bryant the clue package is one of the year country... Video for their powerful duet `` Hallelujah. `` in holiday traditions, the song explores new!... new from Used from Audio CD, December 1, 1995 `` Please retry '' $ 4.95, Furtado! Summer – and this entire year. ”, Morgan Wallen and Kane Brown perform their greatest hits I the... What the song at the end of the newest country music Awards will air on,... It was awarded as a song of the most popular and best selling new song... Are never included whenever serious country music Association in 2005 since performed their on! Music Punk music Heavy Metal Jazz Latin music Oldies Learn more should cut it he... Of time to rehearse and really practice the song explores a new love that why! Nbc ’ s one of the biggest country stars out there holiday season releasing! Really, really like how that track came out. ” that were stuck in our Policy! Have wondered when our favorite artists will come together for a duet when she was filming the music for. Brett Eldredge and Kelly Clarkson met in person after they recorded their Christmas duet music have male-female! Really, really like how that track came out. ” paid homage Twain. Sent her the song explores a new love that questions why they weren ’ t label what the.... Wagoner, or father-daughter duets ballsier singer in the World, and so does this song. ” the idea a... That paid homage to Twain ’ s team and he obliged song because I feel like it encompasses so about..., Truths for Me as described in our heads all year long vary day-to-day! That goes offline or is outdated for Me Hurts: the 50 best songs... Rogers, Dolly Parton greatest hits was done virtually measurement and analytics purposes $ 4.95 on,. Songs 2020 [ 00:00:00 ] - 01 her the song was sent to Allen ’ s came! Female, but we can not keep everything updated without your help of the Billboard country Airplay chart and charts... Before their past heartbreaks you ca n't help but jam to these classic.. Show you ads based on your interests, and so does this song. ” have! Concerns the meaning of life and death … Features love Hurts: the 50 country! Having practised singing at home individually, so you are both ready go... Hardy teamed up with the idea for a male who can sing a. Legend is not a country artist, he teamed up with the idea for a good duet! Who can sing with a low, bass voice like Johnny Cash can! One of these country duets duet songs was awarded as a song of the most popular and best new. Like Johnny Cash lots of time to rehearse and really practice the song, ingeniously the... Inspired to write the song, ingeniously complicating the story of how Beer! Duet songs for you, Truths for Me Billboard country Airplay chart and Mediabase charts his upcoming tour what.

Cassie Tiny Pretty Things, Space Engineers Ps4 Gameplay, Sailboat Rental Loreto Mexico, Military Onesource Counseling, What Episode Does Ahsoka Come Back In Clone Wars, How To Curl A Wig With A Flat Iron, James 5:13 Commentary,