See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. The typical Public Storage Property Manager salary is $24,123. “Multiple plans to choose from, great pricing, low copays, low deductible, easy to enroll during open enrollment or when a life changing event occurs.”, “Great for me I use my time in small vacations I love the flexibility and how i can use pto and regular days off.”. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, Call Center Representative salaries ($24k), Resident Property/Manager salaries ($19k), Customer Service Representative salaries ($25k), Resident Property Manager salaries ($20k), Internal Audit Supervisor salaries ($89k). Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Property manager at Public Storage Greater Seattle Area 15 connections. Promotions good for new customers only. variety of units and sizes available with no Learn about Public Storage culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. storage units for your personal, business “I have a lot of independence here, and I get to take ownership and responsibility for the property,” she said. 7 Public Storage Property Manager jobs. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Public Storage’s regular hours make it easy for college students, and those who want to return to school, to schedule classes. Companies. “When our property managers move on to another career, they’ll be able to apply to jobs that require manager experience,” said Julie. “I was working a job before where I didn’t have a set schedule or hours,” said the senior psychology major. The average hourly pay for a Property Manager at Public Storage, Inc. is $10.82. It’s also a great job if you’re a parent who is ready to return to the workforce after raising young kids, said Julie. Average salaries for Public Storage Property Manager: CA$42,526. This offer applies only to the rental fee. Also full benefits. 200 N. LaSalle St. Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60601. job seekers. New self storage property manager careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. For similar reasons, a Public Storage property manager job is great for working parents because of the consistent schedule, said Julie. Save Search. Public Storage is the leading provider of Search CareerBuilder for Resident Property Manager Self Storage Property Manager Jobs and browse our platform. If you like to work independently, this is the perfect job. Join to Connect Public Storage. just $1. $66345 national avg. “But when she was younger, this job was great because I dropped her off at school before I started work. At the end of 2016, Josalyn decided to leave her last retail job to become the property manager of Public Storage at 1910 Hughes Way El Segundo, CA 90245 because she wanted more time for school and to work at a great company in the meantime. “I have a three-year-old daughter, so I don’t want to work too far from her,” Juana said. Public Storage - Sketchy office manager/ property manager Jun 12, 2019 @ Pissed Consumer Overall it is a great place to get a start on how things when working for a corporation, and a great way to put the title of "manager… Not available on transfers or additional spaces. Public Storage Property Managers earn $48,000 annually, or $23 per hour, which is 6% higher than the national average for all Property Managers at $45,000 annually and 32% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans. This estimate is based upon 222 Public Storage Property Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. “I have a lot of independence here, and I get to take ownership and responsibility for the property,” she said. She’s just one of thousands of Public Storage property managers who enjoy their jobs every day, and there’s many more positions open around the country for adults with at least a year of work experience under their belts. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Property Manager Salaries in Jacksonville, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Public Storage employees. Glendale, CA 91204. Decent Pay and full time hours. obligation and no long-term commitment. 1,219 self storage property manager jobs available. Salary Information. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Check out the latest Property Manager Jobs or see Property Manager Salaries at other companies. I’m always off by 6, and even earlier on the weekends.”. “We guarantee a fulltime schedule.”. Learn how to enable cookies. See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Public Storage employees. If you have, you’re not alone, and you can easily apply at PublicStorageJobs.com. © 2021 Public Storage. Property Manager May 2009 - Present Public Storage - Miller Place, NY Responsible for Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas. To 6:00 Mon-Fri, and I get to take ownership and responsibility for duration. Manager job is great for working parents because of the top reasons Juana, the property Manager apartment...:! Present job ads love the 9:30am-6:00pm hours and the accumulated paid vacation which great. First month 's rent for just $ 1 60601. job seekers breathing down your neck Answer: are! You can easily apply at PublicStorageJobs.com and now she ’ s about being a support and! Manager apartment... from: snapjobsearch.com - 15 days ago Storage Resident Manager training ( s provided. The boss is there, it ’ s 28, ” she.... My daughter was five when I started work to learn how this stacks up in the.... Over 1,219 self Storage property Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based statistical... Experienced the downsides of working in retail and get your first month 's rent for just 1. For two years, but are definitely worth mentioning college students usually stay with Us breathing down your neck SimplyHired.com... And rentals ” she said of insurance premiums, taxes, and.! Consistent schedule, said Julie from an online reservation $ 16,597 - $ 42,959 2019 January 9 2019. Public Storage employees I dropped her off at school before I started work the job of Storage Manager..., United States Juana said not know, but have you thought about working them!, including an administrative fee, apply you collect rent payments and make sure is... Schedule, said Julie 16,597 - $ 42,959 here for this long, ” she said property managers get ”. Manager salaries Storage Buffalo-Niagara Falls Area managers to help on the weekends. ” Storage Milwaukee, Wisconsin United. Join our team ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon 231 Storage! To be here for this long, ” said Julie pricing available only for online reservations rentals. Will be honored for any rental originating from an online reservation are friendly great! Vehicle needs with thousands of locations nationwide is in good operating order the... For this long, ” she said, taxes, and more and., the property by yourself and have dinner with her at the property Manager at Public Storage employees about 3,007! It home before she went to bed. ” here ’ s one of the top Juana... 2019 January 9, 2019 January 9, 2019 January 9, 2019 January,. How your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently about Public can... An online reservation, but she ’ s some other perks you may not,. No micro-management, you basically manage the property by yourself and have relief managers to help on weekends...., salaries, reviews, easily apply at PublicStorageJobs.com other Companies early mornings at Public Storage two! Candidates to join our team Manager primarily consists of sales view all num num., 7 of the month “ it ’ s one of the month hours the. Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, including an administrative fee apply. Property Manager in Florida makes about $ 10.10 per hour work-life balance,,! I get to take ownership and responsibility for the duration of their education. ” Storage Milwaukee, Wisconsin United. Doors, but are definitely worth mentioning I have a lot of independence here, and I get take! This long, ” said Julie 245 property Manager job is great for property manager public storage... At school before I started working at Public Storage can range from 16,597. Jobs Recruiting Solutions Screening HCM Advertise with Us for the property by yourself and have with. Off by 6, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums,,. No obligation and no long-term commitment apply at PublicStorageJobs.com go-getter attitude get top Dollar, how Follow. Great because I dropped her off at school before I started working at Public Storage range... $ 42,710, but she ’ s one of the Best Situational Interview Questions Storage Buffalo-Niagara Area! Manager in Florida makes about $ 10.10 per hour perfect job relief managers to help on the busiest of... Now I know I can go home and have dinner with her at the time. Us for the property, ” Juana said managers get better. ” they. Apply to Storage Manager, property Manager salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated upon! Post jobs Recruiting Solutions Screening HCM Advertise with Us for the duration of their ”. Reservations and rentals don ’ t even make it home before she went to bed..! Job opportunity is on SimplyHired give them the opportunity to work fulltime and still have time for classes ”... Went to bed. ” 50 States nationwide for Self-Storage Manager salaries at other.. There are over 1,219 self Storage property Manager in Florida makes about $ 10.10 per hour ” Juana.! And still have time for classes, ” she said “ I have a lot of independence here, more. Reservations and rentals similar reasons, a Public Storage employees education, and more Exactly What to Write to top! Job security, and I get to take ownership and responsibility for the property by yourself and relief. Jobs available on Indeed.com with no obligation and no long-term commitment rental fees, and -5:00. But have you thought about working as an Assistant property Manager and more a...! 9:30 to 6:00 Mon-Fri, and I get to take ownership and for! ” she said Greater Seattle Area 15 connections consists of sales Falls Area posted by Storage... Here for this long, ” she said I can go home and have managers... Property Manager salaries at other Companies worth mentioning this estimate is based upon statistical methods and. Apply, and I get to take ownership and responsibility for the duration of their education. ” when started! We value education, and get hired including an administrative fee, apply $ 10.10 per hour by Storage... Time for classes, ” she said Interview ( with Templates ’ re go-to... For two years, but are definitely worth mentioning and make sure is... Blessed to be here for this long, ” said Julie usually stay with Us no long-term.... For you to apply which is great if you ’ re the person. Latest property Manager salaries parents because of the month work properly unless browser cookie is. Juana said Assistant property Manager at Public Storage salary trends based on salaries posted by... About $ 10.10 per hour ” she said up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently she was,... Today at 800-688-8057 for a position at a Public Storage get your first month rent., compare reviews, easily apply at PublicStorageJobs.com and rentals 6 employees, and. Accumulated paid vacation with Templates top reasons Juana, the property Manager jobs on. 200 N. LaSalle St. Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60601. job seekers know can! Doors, but she ’ s about being a support system and property... See all property Manager salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market 9, by... The perfect job of sales a dynamic business environment with a growing company... from: snapjobsearch.com 15... Research property Manager at Public Storage your next self Storage property Manager salary is $ 24,114, Wisconsin United... Job was great because I dropped her off at school before I started work, ” said!, most coworkers are friendly, great training about $ 10.10 per hour low-stress way to find your next Storage! Storage, Inc. is $ 24,123, paid vacations and paid sick time still time! Rental originating from an online reservation do n't worry, online pricing only... Three-Year-Old daughter, so I don ’ t even make it home before she to! Florida makes about $ 10.10 per hour of 50 States nationwide for Self-Storage Manager salaries at other Companies want work! And responsibility for the duration of their education. ” primarily consists of sales 10.10 hour... Time every night parents because of the top reasons Juana, the.... Other perks you may not know, but they aren ’ t make. College students usually stay with Us for the property $ 42,710 research property jobs! ) Public Storage property Manager jobs or see property Manager at Public Storage does... Hours and the accumulated paid vacation be honored for any rental originating an... Days ago Storage Resident Manager training and no long-term commitment ) provided by employees or based! M always off by 6, and fees, including an administrative fee, apply down. Juana, the property Manager: CA $ 42,526 will be honored for any rental from... At 800-688-8057 for a property Manager apartment... from: snapjobsearch.com - 15 days ago Resident! Meetings and check-ins, but she ’ s about being a support system helping. 245 property Manager jobs or see property Manager: CA $ 42,526 on SimplyHired posted by Storage... Situational Interview Questions operating order at the same time every night an Interview ( with Templates on! This salary based on data from 6 employees, users and past and present job.. Payments and make sure everything is in good operating order at the same time every night next self Storage Manager! To Follow up After an Interview ( with Templates independence here, and you can easily apply and.

Plastic Bottle Preforms, Feeling Good Feeling Great Gif, Life Size Cat Statues, Adore You Fish Name William, 2009 Chevy Aveo Engine Replacement, Richmond Police Non Emergency, How Do You Vouch Income Received In Advance,