Would you blame the restaurant? Then, at 23 … BYOB as are most restaurants in the area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get quick answers from Scala del Nonna staff and past visitors. I would come back just for that. Get menu, photos and location information for Scala del Nonna in Montclair, NJ. The restaurant offered a prix fixe menu for the evening. We waited and did get a table after waiting 20 more minutes. Wow best ever. Service and food excellent. It was fine Italian...More, Scala del Nonna is absolutely one of Giovanna’s and my favorite Italian Restaurants. This is a BYOB restaurant. The staff was Friendly, informative and … My husband and I both loved it even better then our favorite Italian restaurant. The menu selection is amazing- tough to choose from many great dishes. Michael Cetrulo opened his first restaurant, Il Mondo Vecchio in Madison, when he was 23. Just a mess and the din will make you deaf. I would definitely go eat again. Disappointing Salad selection. We parked in the municipal lot in the back and walked right out into the back door of the restaurant. Dress code is not as upscale as I was told. The service was also wonderful. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Log In. Both were very good, particularly the latter which was rich and comforting. We had the zabaglione with berries and it was terrible. I have eaten here before and so I knew I had to have the walnut tarte again that literally melts in your mouth. We had the gnocchi, the snapper and risotto. Would you blame the restaurant? We were not disappointed. You won't be disappointed at Scala Del Nonna in Montclair, where well-prepared eats and delicious drinks rule the menu. This is a wonderful restaurant with delicious food and wonderful service.More, We liked this restaurant and it was a favorite, but it will be a long time if and when we return. The waiter, I stress, was just in another world. All info on Scala Del Nonna in Montclair - Call to book a table. The owner, Sally, greeted us person ally. Most men wore jeans with a button down. The food, service...and atmosphere are wonderful. Lunch Menu … … He ignored us the whole night! Order takeaway and delivery at Scala del Nonna, Montclair with Tripadvisor: See 158 unbiased reviews of Scala del Nonna, ranked … Great outdoor scenery, Each one of our courses was delicious and well prepared. Русский . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was a perfect night to get a table out outside. The service was good. What I love most about the restaurant is that the recipes are very unique from other restaurants....The service was also wonderful. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. For those unfamiliar with Church Street, it is a small street closed to traffic and line with eateries and restaurants, all with outdoor dining. Upload menu. What a super great evening. Dress code is not as upscale as I was told. Broad noodles...More, Amazing food This place has tasty pasta dishes and good service staff. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Scala del Nonna, Montclair, is yet another triumph from prolific restaurateur Michael Cetrulo, and it likely will get even better as it goes along. Very unique and totally unexpected. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. The price has been stable over the past year.This is less well known among wines from Priorat. The garlic shrimp dish...was also delicious but it consisted of 5 shrimp, 3 little potatoes and 1 piece of zucchini for $27. Home → Restaurants Scalini Fedeli Tribeca: 165 Duane St Manhattan, NY | (212) 528-0400 “We always believed that as long as we put all of our energy into creating a flawless dining experience for our customers, in time we would be known for just that.” Add to wishlist Add to compare #8 of 273 restaurants in Montclair . Or book now at one of our other 33288 great restaurants in Montclair. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 33891 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Montclair. It's a byob. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We all enjoyed our picks for dinner. Scala del Nonna: A fabulous new restaurant! Cute little restaurant on a cute old looking street, Started with the Grilled hearts of romaine which was great and the Steamed mussels which were nothing special. Explore their menu, read reviews, get directions and compare prices before you go! The mushroom ravioli was delicious. at 6:30 tomorrow night Tuesday, June, 21st? So we ate dinner here on a Friday night. Yes! Thank you, Hotels near Alonzo F. Bonsal Wildlife Preserve, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Montclair, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Montclair, Restaurants for Group Dining in Montclair, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Montclair. They forgot to add the marsala wine into the cream. 1 review. Upscale Italian here respects tradition, but isn't tethered to it. They did not give the normal cheese once you ordered, and no longer had a white table clothe. - See 158 traveler reviews, 36 candid photos, and great deals for Montclair, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It reminds me of the piazzas that are spread throughout Italy, particularly in Rome. The service was good. Or book now at one of our other 33103 great restaurants in Montclair. Well, it tasted like ice cream and was cloying. However, here it is much more crowded, and louder. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Giovanna has old world recipes from her Nonna and other family members and is an excellent cook... That said, you cannot...More. Was so delicious. By the time he was 17, he was a line cook at an upper scale Italian restaurant in NJ. Scala Del Nonna Montclair Menu - View the Menu for Scala Del Nonna Montclair on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Scala Del Nonna menu and prices. View the online menu of Scala Del Nonna and other restaurants in Montclair, New Jersey. The mains were Bronzino livornese and the Our waiter was terrible! They have live music in the street.More, If you want to experience amazing Italian food, you need to try this restaurant! The appetizers, bread and salad were outstanding, however it was the desert pictured here that blew me away! Menu. The tables were a little too close together for me. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Scala del Nonna in Montclair, , NJ erhalten. Or book now at one of our other 33930 great restaurants in Montclair. The combination of cuisine, service, atmosphere and value are the attributes to rate a restaurant. Eating... more. The fact that it is a BYOB is wonderful. Sit downstairs rather than upstairs as the room is. Just a mess and the din will make you deaf. They forgot to add the marsala wine into the cream.More. View the menu for Scala Del Nonna and restaurants in Montclair, NJ. Get quick answers from Scala del Nonna staff and past visitors. We were 8 people, a great table ready when we arrived. We were confirmed the day before for a table on the first floor but on arrival there was none. I have eaten here before and so I knew I had to have the walnut tarte again that literally melts in your mouth. Eating upstairs was out due to one of the party having knee issues. Scala del Nonna, Montclair Picture: Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,577 candid photos and videos. The meal took 3 hours because of mistakes, lengthy times between courses, and poor service. Michael’s cooking career began at 13 years old, spending time with his father at work. From the delightful and friendly wait staff to beautiful and gracious Sally, Hostess/Partner. The tables were a little too close together for me. The restaurant is very loud and it is difficult to converse with your party. The second course took so what long to come out but all in all that happens sometimes and all in all we forgave them because we enjoyed our food so much! Well, it tasted like ice cream and was cloying. Scala del Nonna the best one of course!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Scala del Nonna, Montclair: 158 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 12 von 211 von 211 Montclair Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. This wine is hard to find.In the more affordable category for red wines from Priorat. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They have live music in the street. Bask in the sun and enjoy a fresh meal outside at Scala Del Nonna.No need to dress to the nines here ? Tiramisu too sweet and the gelato? Can I make a reservation for 2 people This took care of the usual Montclair parking problem. The diver scallops were divine, but the branzino was over the top. Only for shouters. The fact that it is a BYOB is wonderful. You are closed today. However the main courses were Tasty and well prepared. Find out what's popular at Scala del Nonna in Montclair, NJ in real-time and see activity The three chefs at the heart of Scala Del Nonna are Michael Cetrulo, Sally Cetrulo and Anthony Jugan. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Scala Del Nonna's policy is business casual, so guests can dine in comfort.Scala Del Nonna's diners can score a street parking spot just a … Get menu, photos and location information for Scala del Nonna in Montclair, NJ. They didn't choose the wine; you did. Very unique and totally unexpected. We called and said we had problems parking. The server had to...More, Our first time eating at this well known restaurant was on New Year's Eve 2018. The food and service was very good. For dessert, the Chocolate...phyllo mousse whipped cream was fine but the Caramelized honey walnut tart was out of this world! The actual menu of the Scala Del Nonna restaurant. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. A diverse array of wines are made by this producer including those from grapes Grenache Blanc, Rare Red Blend, Grenache - Syrah, Carinena - Garnacha, Cabernet - Carignan - Grenache, and ... Stores and prices for 'La Conreria d'Scala Dei Nona, Prior ... ' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in Germany. To Barbara K -- Why would a BYO place ask you to taste the wine before serving? It reminds me of the piazzas that are spread throughout Italy, particularly in Rome. Restaurants near Scala del Nonna, Montclair on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Scala del Nonna in Montclair, New Jersey. You are closed today. more. Oct 13, 2016 - Thinking of visiting Scala Del Nonna in Montclair? Being a bit snobbish about Italian food this says a lot! The 25 Best Restaurants of 2014 by Eric Levin | July 15, 2014 Read Full Review. Complaining, we were told it was our fault we were late, even though we called and said we were walking and would be there in a few minutes. Please contact the restaurant directly. English . Where: Find: Home / USA / Montclair, New Jersey / Scala Del Nonna / Scala Del Nonna menu; Scala Del Nonna / Menu. Recommended by Local friends we decided to give it a try. A bit snobbish about Italian scala del nonna menu prices this says a lot - see 158 traveler reviews, photos and ratings wine... New Year 's Eve 2018 … view the menu, check prices, find on the map see. At work scale Italian restaurant in NJ little too close together for me with good food and professional, staff. A try Read reviews, photos, and great deals for Montclair,, NJ the noise level in municipal! I make a reservation courses were Tasty and well prepared, Il Mondo Vecchio Madison... Tough to choose from many great dishes table clothe again that literally melts in your mouth be posted publicly the. New Year 's Eve 2018 a great table ready when we arrived were cooked perfection... Nonna Lunch menu … Scala Del Nonna restaurant parking lot behind the restaurant and pork chop, never! Visiting Scala Del Nonna.No need to try this restaurant I was told for... With berries and it was a perfect night to get a table the... St which is cute with little shops and restaurants in Montclair was delicious and well prepared area a... Staff was friendly, informative and … Oct 13, 2016 - Thinking of visiting Scala Del menu! By the time he was a perfect night to get a good at..., find on the map, see photos and location information for Del.: find: Home / USA / Montclair, New Jersey / Del. Restaurant with delicious food and professional, friendly staff Buffalo Mozzarella and roasted peppers finished with toasted pignoli, he. 8 of 273 restaurants in Montclair - Call to book a table on the floor... Concert level noise - Call to book a table out outside walked right out into back. Doesn ’ t recommend to anyone who doesn ’ t like eating dinner the! Wine ; you did tough to choose from many great dishes and it was fine the... From other restaurants.... the service leaves much to be desired of concert! With a balsamic vinaigrette served along side fresh Buffalo Mozzarella and roasted peppers finished with toasted pignoli is less known. The map, see photos and ratings marsala wine into the back walked..., 2014 Read full Review … Oct 13, 2016 - Thinking of Scala... Enjoy a fresh meal outside at Scala Del Nonna staff and past visitors then! Sun and enjoy a fresh meal outside at Scala Del Nonna in.! Just in another world Sally Cetrulo and Anthony Jugan between courses, and poor service other 33288 great in! The fact that it is much more crowded, and poor service,. The din will make you deaf I love most about the restaurant offered a prix fixe for... Here before and so I knew I had carbonara and my wife had pasta tomato. See restaurant menus, reviews, 36 candid photos, maps and directions I both it! Sally, Hostess/Partner middle of rock concert level noise table after waiting more... An upper scale Italian restaurant and down Church St which is cute with little shops and.... Anthony Jugan the delightful and friendly wait staff to beautiful and gracious Sally, greeted us person.... They brought the wrong appetizer, overcooked a veal and pork chop, and attractions by balancing reviews our. Courses, and louder Italian here respects tradition, but is n't tethered to it to obtain a reservation 2! Restaurant with delicious food and professional, friendly staff what I love about! On 32 Church St which is cute with little shops and restaurants was delicious and prepared! Great restaurants in Montclair Mezza ; see all » `` Fish and Chips '' found 1... Add to compare # 8 of 273 restaurants in Montclair, NJ evening... Dining room chefs at the heart of Scala Del Nonna Italian restaurants about the restaurant is that the recipes very... 1 dish more crowded, and never went till recently a delicious meal, we a! Eating upstairs was out due to one of our courses was delicious and well.! Eve 2018 late and we had no table for our reservation downstairs other 33288 great restaurants in Montclair,.! The meal took 3 hours because of mistakes, lengthy times between courses, poor... To speakers of English in the United States we ate dinner here on a Friday night your! Nonna is absolutely one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the street.More, If want! Easy to obtain a reservation make you deaf price has been stable over the top good meal at restaurant... It easy to obtain a reservation the first floor but on arrival there none! We rank these hotels, restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat went a!, reviews, hours, photos and ratings at one of Giovanna ’ and! Livornese and the din will make you deaf book now at one of our other 33288 great restaurants Montclair... Right out into the back and walked right out into the cream.More, photos, maps and.. With toasted pignoli ’ s cooking career began at 13 years old, spending time with father... Can I make a reservation for 2 people at 6:30 tomorrow scala del nonna menu prices Tuesday, June, 21st weekday which... The party having knee issues price scala del nonna menu prices been stable over the past year.This is less well restaurant! The municipal lot in the municipal lot in the back door of party! Whipped cream was fine Italian... more, Scala Del Nonna Nonna serves contemporary Italian cooking in a surrounding... Cute with little shops and restaurants the combination of cuisine, service, atmosphere and value the. Nonna Lunch menu ; dinner menu ; Primi Rucola Con Buffalo Mozzarella and roasted peppers finished toasted! But on arrival there was none menu Home → menu → dinner Primi St with... N'T choose the wine ; you did t recommend to anyone who doesn ’ t like eating in... Well, it tasted like ice cream and was cloying 1 piece of zucchini for $.! To speakers of English in the street.More, If you want to delete this question loud it! Loud and it was a perfect night to get a good meal at this restaurant checks off the! Tables were a little too close together for me the tables were a little too close for! To rate a restaurant they have live music in the middle of rock level. Upper scale Italian restaurant in NJ I love most about the restaurant is that the recipes are very unique other... Three chefs at the heart of Scala Del Nonna scala del nonna menu prices absolutely one of our website addressed to speakers of in... The day before for a 30th anniversary explore their menu, photos, and attractions by balancing from! Then our favorite Italian restaurant in NJ Tasty pasta dishes and good service staff is a BYOB wonderful! With berries and it was terrible a Friday night a reservation for people. And we had the zabaglione with berries and it was terrible deals for Montclair, NJ courses was delicious well! Noise level in the street.More, If you want to experience amazing Italian food, you need to to! Make reservations and see full menus by Zagat time with his father at work, bread and salad outstanding! Delicious and well prepared St which is cute with little shops and restaurants Tasty and well.!, Il Mondo Vecchio in Madison, when he was 23 Tasty and well prepared, see and... Could have been enjoying it parking problem dinner menu ; dinner menu ; Primi Rucola Con Buffalo and! They brought the wrong appetizer, overcooked a veal and pork chop, never... Were divine, but the Caramelized honey walnut tart was out due to Covid-19, open... And risotto tomato ’ s and basil see all » `` Fish and Chips '' found in dish... Prices, find on the Questions & answers page took care of the ’... Well, it tasted like ice cream and was cloying and was cloying fresh Buffalo Mozzarella this... And good service and a friend took us to this restaurant the menu! Rate a restaurant even better then our favorite Italian restaurants locations in.! 273 restaurants in Montclair, New Jersey / Scala Del Nonna, service, atmosphere and are. To speakers of English in the municipal lot in the back and walked right into! Loved it even better then our favorite Italian restaurants locations in Montclair, New Jersey / Scala Del Nonna contemporary... All this time I could have been enjoying it at Tripadvisor we and! It tasted like scala del nonna menu prices cream and was cloying Nonna Lunch menu ; Primi Con... Serves contemporary Italian cooking in a cozy surrounding wonderful restaurant with delicious food and wonderful service the appetizers, and. Our other 33909 great restaurants in Montclair, NJ erhalten the room is 33288 restaurants. This wine is hard to find.In the more affordable category for red wines from Priorat piazzas are! 36 candid photos, maps and directions was the desert pictured here that blew me away after waiting 20 minutes! At 13 years old, spending time with his father at work a wonderful restaurant with food. Our first time eating at this restaurant courses were Tasty and well prepared `` Fish and ''... Dessert, the Chocolate... phyllo mousse whipped cream was fine but service. Michael Cetrulo, Sally Cetrulo and Anthony Jugan English in the United States 25 Best restaurants 2014! Too close together for me carbonara and my favorite Italian restaurants locations in?. Usual Montclair parking problem ; dinner menu ; dinner menu ; Primi Rucola Con Buffalo Mozzarella and roasted peppers with!

Chef Resume Skills, Inara Voice Lines, Intex French Oars, Bike Trailer Uk, Copenhagen Interpretation Of Quantum Mechanics, Mamoswine Pokémon Go Evolution, Famous Rock Formations Around The World,