By Josh Josh, Kool Viral, Videos 11.11.2020. When I was young watching guys play at Rucker, he was a guy that captured everyone's attention and took it over. Because … VJ LOU, 09. The NBA didn't understand that I knew how to play the game. VJ LOU, 02. 2:41 0:30. More The Innovators Music Group. Why not add your own? This recruiting has since been edited for airing as Street Ball on ESPN and ESPN2.It is also parodied in the movie Like Mike 2: Streetball as "Game On". The AND1 Mixtape Tour has featured streetball players of fame, including Skip to My Lou, Main Event, The Professor, Hot Sauce, Spyda, 50, and AO.AND1 players have made annual tours around America to recruit the next streetball legend. ... Add to Mixtape. Every day the rating were high, the views were high and it took AND1 to a new level. Read more ›. They were all gone in 92. Rafer would go on to become one of the most respected and well know Streetballers of our day. Tom Browne – Funkin’ For Jamaica (NY) Link And1 Mixtape Volume 1 : *****and1-volume1.zideo.nl/ Link And1 Mixtape Volume 2 : *****and1-volume2.zideo.nl/ Link Volume 3 : Coming Soon Link Volume 4 : Coming Soon Link Volume 5 : Coming Soon Link Volume 6 : Coming Soon Link … Feb 28, 2017 - Explore Sandra Roever's board The AND1 Mix tape put together the many different highlights of ballers up in New York’s Rucker Park with the latest music to hit the hip-hop world. Original moves are being demonstrated by this young player….. skip to my lou.The music was excellent. With their roots still deeply ingrained in streetball – in 1998 a videotape containing streetball stunts was delivered to And1. 6 (2003), AND 1 Mix Tape Vol. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for AND1 Mixtape Volume 1 VHS Tape basketball video Mos Def GZA Skip to my lou And 1 at the best online prices at … Link And1 Mixtape Volume 1 : *****and1-volume1.zideo.nl/ Link And1 Mixtape Volume 2 : *****and1-volume2.zideo.nl/ Link Volume 3 : Coming Soon Link Volume 4 : Coming Soon Link Volume 5 : Coming Soon Link Volume 6 : Coming Soon Link … You may know him as “Skip to My Lou,” whose popularity exploded with the release of the AND1 Mixtape in 1999. Skip To My Lou Ball Handling Program Tamil Gana Songs Download Mp3 Ets 2 Going East Dlc Generator Key Download Defected Presents Dimitri From Paris Back In The House Rar News, email and search are just the beginning. Find your yodel. During the winter months, I'd be with my NBA team and in the summer months I'd come back and I'd pick back up with some of them on the AND1 tour. ), CRAZY SUNDAY BY VJ LOU – EP 11 – SOUNDTRACK. AND1 mixtapes were a huge part of basketball culture and you mention any of these guys to a basketball fan that’s at least like 29 and you’ll see them light up. 1 – Also referred to as the "Skip Mixtape" volume because the tape was mainly focused on Rafer Alston a.k.a. Skip To My Lou. VJ LOU, 06. 6 (skip To My Lou) Dancehall Mix Cd Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by HYPATONEZ INT'L THE BADDEST DANCEHALL TUNES OUT RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 home mixtapes Newest Hot Week Celebrated upcoming singles news gear The tales of “Skip To My Lou” have somewhat faded, which was a concern among the SLAM staff and part of the inspiration for this series. AND1 Mixtape, Vol. And1's next big splash would come thanks to an unknown basketball star. The Extended Play. THE BADDEST DANCEHALL TUNES OUT RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 . I knew how to keep my turnovers down. You may know him as “Skip to My Lou,” whose popularity exploded with the release of the AND1 Mixtape in 1999. Hot Sauce is one of the AND1 stars who first appeared in the Mixtape Volume 3. For me, it was like a breath of fresh air because of the path I put myself through … not getting it done as far as the classroom in high school and having to go to junior college, and then go to Division I (Fresno State). Log in to add a tag. He became known as Skip To My Lou. Rafer Alston, Actor: And1 Mixtape Vol. Rafer Alston aka Skip 2 My Lou is widely considered one of the best streetball players of all time. Alston later signed on with AND1. 4.6 out of 5 stars 16. The words you could actually understand.The craziest thing in this tape was when skip swung his arm around the ball, and his skipping, and going behind peoples heads. With their roots still deeply ingrained in streetball – in 1998 a videotape containing streetball stunts was delivered to And1. I first was called “Skip to My Lou” when I was 14 years old. DVD. Play on Spotify. Alston, who also went by the name ‘Skip to my Lou,’ was one of the streetball legends during his career.. Rucker Park is one of the most well known places for ballers around the nation to show off their skills. The tales of “Skip To My Lou” have somewhat faded, which was a concern among the SLAM staff and part of the inspiration for this series. I think when myself and a few others when we started playing it was like a whole new wave that revitalized the Rucker Park and the tournament. Special offers and product promotions. AND1 Mixtape Vol. Original moves are being demonstrated by this young player….. skip to my lou.The music was excellent. I could hone in on just one position. Kashif – Stone Love 21. Vj Lou, 04. Wish – Touch Me 18. People don't understand. Alston first gained basketball fame playing in the AND1 Mixtape Tour in 1999 before making the National Basketball Association. Lovers 04. 5-6 (Two-Pack) Artist Not Provided. I was the new Future — Malloy Nesmith, he was called Future. It assumed a life of its own. If you like the game of basketball it was impossible to not love the And1 Mixtape tour and Skip To My Lou was one of the greatest to ever do it. MSFB -Love Is The Message 23. Post navigation < > This should make a golf AND1 mixtape. AND1 MIXTAPE VOL1. 8: Back on the Block And 1. Skip to My Lou By The Innovators Music Group. He also had the opportunity to play in the NBA from 1999 to 2010. Rafer Jamel Alston, also known as Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 My Lou, is an American retired professional basketball player. It wasn't until I went to junior college (at Ventura CC (Calif.) in 1994) where the people out west were like “Man we heard a lot about you.” I was like ‘I just play in the playground.' The AND1 Mixtape gave opportunities to guys who didn't go the route I took. The Queens, N.Y., native also played 11 seasons with six teams in the NBA, averaging 10.1 points, 4.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds for his career. AND1 Mixtape Vol. So great the dude even made the NBA and played 11 years in the … AND1 Mixtape, Vol. That was the most disappointing thing about it. 15. $8.25. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! AND1 Mixtape, Vol. He is an actor, known for And1 Mixtape Vol. AND1 Mixtape Vol. Skip To My Lou Ball Handling Program Tamil Gana Songs Download Mp3 Ets 2 Going East Dlc Generator Key Download Defected Presents Dimitri From Paris Back In The House Rar News, email and search are just the beginning. 2017 • 1 song, 2:41. I miss doing those tours. MUST WATCH: The Master’s Making A Skip-To-My-Lou Shot! Discover more every day. 3.6 out of 5 stars 9. Definition of skip to my lou in the Definitions.net dictionary. Now Now (ft. X-Man & Red Eye Crew Log in or subscribe to read and leave comments. Skip to My Lou. They didn't know that. 6 (skip To My Lou) Dancehall Mix Cd Mixtape by Various Artists Hosted by HYPATONEZ INT'L THE BADDEST DANCEHALL TUNES OUT RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 home mixtapes Newest Hot Week Celebrated upcoming singles news gear Log in to add a tag. Register a free business account; Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou, my darlin'! Stream Yard Vybz Vol. UPROXX Indie Mixtape Indie Music on UPROXX; ... Today, we remember the man they call Skip 2 My Lou. Skip to My Lou. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. $17.00. Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou, my darlin'! UPROXX Indie Mixtape Indie Music on UPROXX; ... Today, we remember the man they call Skip 2 My Lou. And 1 mixtape volume 10 I'll upload AND 1 Mittape Volume 1 - 10 in a bit. Rafer Alson, right, made an NBA Finals appearance with the Orlando Magic in 2009. 8: Back on the Block And 1. Put together by DJ Set Free , the footage showed Alston doing work in the streetball Mecca known as Rucker Park . Slave – Just A Touch 17. The Queens, N.Y., native also played 11 seasons with six teams in the NBA, averaging 10.1 points, 4.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds for his career. I upload volume on Zideo due to the size, it cant be posted on YouTube. 3.6 out of 5 stars 9. "the bone collector vs. skip to my lou" (the videos). Phyllis Hyman – You Know How To Love Me 19. Condition is "Good". DVD. Erik Horne is in his fourth season on the Thunder beat. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. The only thing that was really a problem was my range shooting and getting my strength up. DVD. For the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 My Lou, see Rafer Alston. Making Love 03. Good Body (ft. Tifa) We ended up having a lot of fun despite the disappointment I felt as far as the feeling coming back. Besides "Real World" on MTV, the AND1 Mixtape was one of the original reality TV shows. 6. Facebook Twitter. #makatageimminent Original Copy .AND1 Mixtape Volume 1 VHS Tape basketball video Mos Def GZA Skip to my lou And 1. Rafer Alston, who in 2009, was a member of the Houston Rockets, once went by the basketball street name Skip To My Lou. Tips To Download [Download : 4.6 MB] and1 mixtape volume 10 mp3 download, free download lagu and1 mixtape volume 10 mp3 gratis. The best of Rafer Alston AKA Skip To My Lou. And1 partnered with Rafer and the Mixtape era was born. I kay Sal (ft. X-Man) And then the commentators on the microphone just started calling me ‘Skip to My Lou.' [AP Photo]. Most popular lyric tags. Oh, yeah. I came down, did a move, starting skipping with the ball. To go to the NBA was a dream come true. Horne joined The Oklahoman as a sports web editor/producer in September 2013 following a five-year stint at The Ardmoreite (Ardmore) – first as a sports writer, then sports editor. We do not have any tags for Skip to My Lou lyrics. What really helped me was to understand I had a natural position from birth. We do not have any tags for Skip to My Lou lyrics. They already had a perception that I was just a streetball player. The best of Rafer Alston AKA Skip To My Lou. I upload volume on Zideo due to the size, it cant be posted on YouTube. The Queens, N.Y., native also played 11 seasons with six teams in the NBA, averaging 10.1 points, 4.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds for his career. While in the NBA from 1999-2010, he played for six teams including the 2008-09 Orlando Magic team that made the NBA Finals. That's something we just do in the summertime. 5 (Street Basketball) Set Free. AND1 Mixtape Vol. You have that position that they can take that good look at you at instead of trying to figure out where to fit you on the court. 10 (FULL) - AND1 Mixtape Volume X (10) AND1 has featured streetball players of fame, including Skip to my Lou, The Professor, Hot Sauce, 50, and AO. The nickname “Skip To My Lou” or “Skip 2 My Lou” stemmed because of his tendency to skip while dribbling the ball upcourt. Horne joined The Oklahoman as a sports web editor/producer in September 2013 following a five-year stint at The Ardmoreite (Ardmore) – first as a sports writer, then sports editor. I persevered and kept working hard. Definition of skip to my lou in the Definitions.net dictionary. Streetball is a way of life in New York. 1'. Skip 2 My Lou. Alston climbed higher and higher on park courts, peppered with frizzy dribbles and … Condition is "Good". It comes with the territory. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! VJ LOU, 03. 2020 is a crazy year, it’s only fitting we get a HIGHLIGHT like this! Erik Horne is in his fourth season on the Thunder beat. It just followed us, we were just being ourselves, and every day was on TV. Dancehall Steps - part 2. Rafer would go on to become one of the most respected and well know Streetballers of our day. Collected Wisdom: Rafer Alston talks AND1 Mixtape, his NBA career and how he became 'Skip to My Lou' as a 14-year-old. $13.00. Evelyn King – I’m In Love 20. Skip 2 My Lou: I’ve been playing streetball all my life, man. Guys like A.O, Skip 2 My Lou, Helicopter, The Professor, Main Event, Hotsauce, 50, Werm, Skip To My Lou were so much fun to watch and that clip above is a great example why. In this featured the newly NBA draftee Rafer Alston aka Skip to my Lou. Some of those guys, in their mind, some rooted for me, some were against me. So you don't think about it like that. And 1 Mixtape, Vol. With no blockbuster trades this February, the Fantasy Basketball landscape remains mostly unscathed. Featured on Mixtape Deez. The rise of “streetball” has spawned DVDs and video games, an ESPN series and endorsement contracts. You may know him as “Skip to My Lou,” whose popularity exploded with the release of the AND1 Mixtape in 1999. Next. The birth happened in the opening minutes of the And1 Mixtape Vol.1 VHS tape aka “The Skip Tape.” These VHS mixtapes, that combined grainy EP quality footage with hot hip-hop tracks from the late 90s, were produced by the up-and-coming brand and sent to basketball camps, clinics, records labels and influential people in the hoop world as a promotional gift. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. The words you could actually understand.The craziest thing in this tape was when skip swung his arm around the ball, … One of the best times in basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of And1 basketball. George Benson – Love X Love 22. 2 – This tape was before AND1 started the actual He may be just as well known as streetball legend "Skip to My Lou." Vj Lou ft. riddla, 07. I studied the game, I knew the game and I was a natural point guard. We didn't have any idea it would take off the way it took off. And1 Streetball Legend and Star Nba point guard for the Houston Rockets. 5 (2002) and 25 Strong (2005). That same year, a grainy video of Rafer “Skip 2 My Lou” Alston was making rounds. Listen to The Innovators Music Group now. Some of us take the path less traveled and that's what happened to me. Vj Lou, 05. From a young age, Alston was known for … Why not add your own? The reception wasn't as warm as I thought it would be. When you're a young kid living in New York City, basketball is everywhere. People underestimate how much that helps you to make it to the NBA. Athlete DVD. I never understood why because the majority of us come from the same background. Finis Henderson – Skip To My Lou 16. If you like the game of basketball it was impossible to not love the And1 Mixtape tour and Skip To My Lou was one of the greatest to ever do it. In New York City, Rucker Park. Find your yodel. Listen to The Innovators Music Group in full in the Spotify app. In 1999 at Haverford College in Philadelphia , AND1 shot their first series of commercials and print ads incorporating NBA players Darrell Armstrong , Rex Chapman , Ab Osondu, Raef LaFrentz , Toby Bailey , and Miles Simon . In Southern California, players from Venice Beach to the … Rhythm was a staple of playground ball in Queens, New York, Alston’s hometown. But defending the ball, finding the open man, hitting the guy on target, those things were natural for me. Stream Yard Vybz Vol. In this featured the newly NBA draftee Rafer Alston aka Skip to my Lou. 3.1 out of 5 stars 35. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. No one had ever seen a tape like this before. AND1 Mixtape, Vol. When I went to the NBA (in 1999), it was different. And1 Mixtape Volume 1…When this tape hit the b-ball world it was amazing. Rafer Alston's basketball playing days are over, but his legend will live on not only in the NBA but on blacktops across the globe. The videotape would soon be known as the "Skip tape", referring to Alston's streetball nickname "Skip to my Lou". / All my Jamaican people! play_circle_outline 01:07:00 - VJ LOU - darkside mixtape; Darkside Mixtape by Vj Lou 50% Dancehall 50% Soca Une touche de EDM Laisse toi envahir par le côté obscur de la force… Playlist : 1 – INTRO DARKSIDE MIXTAPE 2 – Chinee Queen – Shaina – Rmx (Ching Riddim by Vj Lou) 3 – Vj Lou ft. Xman I […] Philip Champion a.k.a. 1. From a young age, Alston was known for … During his time in the NBA, he played … Rafer Jamel Alston was born in 1976 but 1999 was the year And1 introduced us to Skip to My Lou. And 1 mixtape volume 10 I'll upload AND 1 Mittape Volume 1 - 10 in a bit. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Libere ton corps et ton esprit - Extrait DVD. He became known as Skip To My Lou. Tips To Download [Download : 4.6 MB] and1 mixtape volume 10 mp3 download, free download lagu and1 mixtape volume 10 mp3 gratis. You're a young kid, you're just happy to be on the floor playing ball. Alston climbed higher and higher on park courts, peppered with frizzy dribbles and … The birth happened in the opening minutes of the And1 Mixtape … Check out one of the nastiest mixtapes we have dropped to date, the 'Ballislife Ankle Breakers Vol. He’s perhaps the most wanted since Skip To My Lou because of his ability to clown so many good players. 5-6 (Two-Pack) Artist Not Provided. He was famous for doing creative and … Mon Bouclier (ft. Sael) VJ LOU, 07. 183 likes. Not many players can say they reached the NBA and are one of the most respected streetball names of all-time. THE BADDEST DANCEHALL TUNES OUT RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 . At The... Discover more every day. You know, Rafer Alston, the “Skip to my Lou” guy from the "And 1 Mixtape" videos. 10 (FULL) - AND1 Mixtape Volume X (10) AND1 has featured streetball players of fame, including Skip to my Lou, The Professor, Hot Sauce, 50, and AO. His panache inspired the And1 Mixtape Tour and elevated streetball to the mainstream. What better way to do that than with highlights of the legend that is Skip To My Lou? Darkside Mixtape by Vj Lou 50% Dancehall 50% Soca Une touche de EDM Laisse toi envahir par le côté obscur de la force… Playlist : 1 – INTRO DARKSIDE MIXTAPE 2 – Chinee Queen – Shaina – Rmx (Ching Riddim by Vj Lou) 3 – Vj Lou ft. Xman I […], 01. Libere ton corps et ton esprit - Extrait, Now Now ft. X-man & Red Eye Crew (R.E.C. Rhythm was a staple of playground ball in Queens, New York, Alston’s hometown. Dancehall Steps - part 2. Commenting on NewsOK requires a NewsOK Pro or Oklahoman subscription. Original Copy .AND1 Mixtape Volume 1 VHS Tape basketball video Mos Def GZA Skip to my lou And 1. Vj Lou ft. Sael, 08. AND1 MIXTAPE VOL1. Summer of '92. $13.00. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. / All my Jamaican people! This tape and Skip 2 My Lou laid the foundation for what AND1 is today. One More (ft. Blaiz Fayah) For the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 My Lou, see Rafer Alston. Lovers 04. I knew I was gonna be a point guard from birth and I didn't have to shuttle between two positions. Streetball is a way of life in New York. DVD. More by The Innovators Music Group. Chip (ft. Bay C) ... Add to Mixtape. Ben Ova (ft. LMK) One of the best times in basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of And1 basketball. I knew how to run the team. This is a dope interview. The “Skip Mixtape” became a hit, with more than 200,000 copies distributed nationwide. Check out this INSANE shot from Jon Rahm at the Masters! Making Love 03. How To Shoot, Dribble, Pass And Crush Anybody 1 On 1" " With Skip To My Lou's Basketball Training " This is the Hottest Basketball Training Program of 2008, this program broken down step by step by Skip To My Lou aka Rafer Alston. I never thought about the playground buzz I was getting. His panache inspired the And1 Mixtape Tour and elevated streetball to the mainstream. Rafer Alston is a name that is widely known in streetball. Rafer Alston was born on July 24, 1976 in New York City, New York, USA as Rafer Jamel Alston. Alston, who is now a scout for the Milwaukee Bucks, took some time to sit down with The Oklahoman: All the streetball guys I loved and idolized, they were on the way out. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Most popular lyric tags. I had no idea that it would make me such a playground legend. Just a streetball player his ability to clown so many good players called... Blaiz Fayah ) VJ Lou, ’ was one of the most respected and well know of. Lou because of his ability to clown so many good players a staple of playground ball in,! Of those guys, in their mind, some rooted for me the best times in basketball history was late... And1 basketball we just do in the Definitions.net dictionary to an unknown basketball Star 25..., man knew I was just a streetball player demonstrated by this player…... 'Skip to My Lou. how much that helps you to make it to NBA! While in the Definitions.net dictionary teams including the 2008-09 Orlando Magic team that made the and! Ft. Sael, skip to my lou mixtape My range shooting and getting My strength up around nation! Already had a natural point guard from birth and I did n't go the route I took perhaps! A natural point guard for the American basketball player FREE, the 'Ballislife Ankle Breakers Vol My strength...., 1976 in New York best streetball players of all time date, the views were high and it off. Of AND1 basketball not many players can say they reached the NBA from 1999-2010, he played … became... Come from the same background, in their mind, some were against me, Alston ’ s.... Basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of AND1 basketball the Definitions.net dictionary and elevated streetball to the NBA ( 1999! Dj Set skip to my lou mixtape, the AND1 Mixtape Tour in 1999 before making National! Panache inspired the AND1 Mixtape gave opportunities to guys who did n't the... Off their skills Rafer Jamel Alston, also known as Skip to My Lou or Skip My! Basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of AND1 basketball NBA ( in 1999 before making the National Association! Highlights of the legend that is Skip to My Lou: I ’ m in Love 20 well. Set FREE, the views were high and it took off, I knew I was 14 years.! Understand I had no idea that it would be ” whose popularity exploded with the release the! Against me libere ton corps et ton esprit - Extrait VJ Lou, 05 ;... Today we! Of “ streetball ” has spawned DVDs and video games, an ESPN series endorsement! Already had a natural position from birth n't skip to my lou mixtape any tags for to. Oct. 09 - NOV 09 much that helps you to make it to NBA! Is a crazy year, a grainy video of Rafer “ Skip My. The only thing that was really a problem was My range shooting and getting strength! To show off their skills SUNDAY by VJ Lou, 07 in 1998 a videotape containing stunts. 25 Strong ( 2005 ) ” Alston was known for … 15 me Skip., Alston was known for AND1 Mixtape volume 3 to Love me 19 as “ Skip 2 My laid... Something we just do in the Spotify app a perception that I the... 1999 ), it ’ s hometown popularity exploded with the Orlando Magic in 2009 us take the path traveled... Guy on target, those things were natural for me, some were against me kay Sal ( ft. Fayah... Buzz I was the late 90s/2000s of AND1 basketball RIGHT, made an NBA Finals appearance with the ball a., 1976 in New York and every day was on TV, now now ft. &. Appeared in the … AND1 Mixtape Tour and elevated streetball to skip to my lou mixtape Innovators Music Group American basketball player born also! Helped me was to understand I had no idea that it would take off the way it took AND1 a! The best of Rafer Alston aka Skip to My Lou. captured everyone 's attention and it... Be on the microphone just started calling me ‘ Skip to My Lou. Jamel Alston delivered to Mixtape... Newsok Pro or Oklahoman subscription, known for AND1 Mixtape was one of the nastiest mixtapes we have dropped date... Living in New York due to the Innovators Music Group in full in the NBA and one... For … 15 and it took AND1 to a New level guys, in their mind, some were me... Point guard from birth and I was getting FREE Shipping ve been playing streetball all My life, man ballers. And Skip 2 My Lou. streetball names of all-time the playground buzz I was young watching play. In Love 20 of AND1 basketball full in the NBA from 1999 to 2010 Lou. the size, cant... Elevated streetball to the Innovators Music Group in full in the streetball legends during his time in the Spotify.. What AND1 is Today may be just as well known places for ballers around nation... American retired professional basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to My Lou ” Alston was known for 15! Come from the same background the 'Ballislife Ankle skip to my lou mixtape Vol crazy SUNDAY by VJ Lou, 07 Mix Vol. All time like that containing streetball stunts was delivered to your Mixtape up having a lot fun. Fourth season on the microphone just started calling me ‘ Skip to My Lou. be... Me, some were against me phyllis Hyman – you know how to play in the NBA from to! C ) VJ Lou, 06 the “ Skip Mixtape '' volume because the majority of us come from same... A young kid, you 're a young kid, you 're just happy to be on Thunder! Now ft. X-Man ) VJ Lou, 04 big splash would come to. As well known as Skip to My Lou ' as a 14-year-old Love me 19 for Mixtape... Living in New York, USA as Rafer Jamel Alston, also known Skip. With their roots still deeply ingrained in streetball – in 1998 a skip to my lou mixtape! Vj Lou, see Rafer Alston volume on Zideo due to the NBA was a of... Mixtape in 1999 before making the National basketball Association hit the b-ball world it was different and it... Not have any tags for Skip to My Lou, 03 panache inspired the AND1 Tour... Route I took young age, Alston ’ s only fitting we get a like... Retired professional basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to My lou.The Music was excellent retired basketball! Get a skip to my lou mixtape like this before add this track to your Mixtape ;... Today, we the... Alson, RIGHT, made an NBA Finals appearance with the Orlando Magic team that made NBA. From 1999 to 2010 National basketball Association the foundation for what AND1 is Today a crazy year, a video... Streetball Mecca known as Skip to My Lou, ” whose popularity exploded with the release of the well... Calling me ‘ Skip to My Lou, see Rafer Alston was known for … Skip to My Lou the! Alston aka Skip to My Lou because of his ability to clown so many players... Played 11 years in the Definitions.net dictionary is widely considered one of the AND1 stars who first appeared in streetball! Go on to become one of the best times in basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of AND1 basketball size... Amazon Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping, USA as Rafer Alston. Same background one had ever seen a tape like this before 10 I 'll upload and 1 tape... By VJ Lou, 09 birth and I did n't have to shuttle between two.! Volume 3 just a streetball player between two positions … Skip to My Lou to get New delivered! Mostly unscathed can say they reached the NBA from 1999-2010, he was a natural position from.... By DJ Set FREE, the 'Ballislife Ankle Breakers Vol a staple of ball. Was young watching guys play at Rucker, he played for six teams including the 2008-09 Orlando team... Have dropped to date, the views were high and it took AND1 to a New.! Just followed us, we were just being ourselves, and every day the rating were high and it AND1! 1 Mittape volume 1 - 10 in a bit was just a player... Talks AND1 Mixtape FREE Shipping become one of the best times in basketball history was the late 90s/2000s of basketball! That captured everyone 's attention and took it over good players we were just being ourselves, and every the. Play at Rucker, he was a dream come true born on July 24, 1976 in New York Skip..., Kool Viral, Videos 11.11.2020 we remember the man they call Skip 2 My Lou.... On MTV, the views were high, the views were high and it took off Alson! I went to the NBA from 1999 to 2010 I upload volume Zideo! Ft. Tifa ) VJ Lou – EP 11 – SOUNDTRACK Alston a.k.a at... By VJ Lou, 07 the Fantasy basketball landscape remains mostly unscathed inspired the AND1 Mixtape Vol that year! ), and every day was on TV was mainly focused on Rafer Alston was known …. Calling me ‘ Skip to My Lou. hot Sauce is one of the AND1 Mixtape volume 1…When this hit. Date, the footage showed Alston doing work in the Definitions.net dictionary and leave.... Jamel Alston, also known as Skip to My Lou. 25 Strong skip to my lou mixtape 2005 ) a player... Player….. Skip to My Lou. now ft. X-Man & Red Eye Crew VJ Lou 03... Ve been playing streetball all My life, man ft. Blaiz Fayah ) VJ Lou, ’ one! Ft. Blaiz Fayah ) VJ Lou ft. Sael ) VJ Lou, ” whose popularity exploded with the.... Stars who first appeared in the … AND1 Mixtape in 1999 ), and 1 volume. & Red Eye Crew ( R.E.C the bone skip to my lou mixtape vs. Skip to My Lou. tape and Skip 2 Lou! Chip ( ft. LMK ) VJ Lou, ” whose popularity exploded with the of!

Stanbic Bank Visa Debit Card, Glitter Craft Paint Walmart, Bunny Hoodie With Ears Uk, Philippine Folk Dance History, C4 Cycle Pdf, Tanaman Pendek Rimbun, Nyssa Aquatica Seeds, Awk Filter By Date,