First Published: April 12, 2018 314 Shares Image source: Instagram. Primer Nombre Sofia. Los Fans de Sofia Jamora También Vieron . She received a major boost in popularity with appearing in Zayn Malik’s video “Let me” mostly because of her similarity with Zayn’s girlfriend GiGi Hadid. Sofia Jamora is an Instagram model, swimwear model, and social media star who was born on May 6th, 1997 in Calabasas, CA. Zayn Malik Fans Think Sofia Jamora in His "Let Me" Video Looks … Modelo Tauro #21. “For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours / For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours / For the rest of ours.”. Zayn made his solo debut in 2016 with the album Mind of Mine. Sofia Jamora is a model and an Instagram star, who has recently modeled on Zayn’s new music video, ‘Let Me,’ which is gaining rank day by day.. She is a popular Instagram sensation, with millions of fans on Instagram has now debuted in music videos. Things eventually go south and like any action-packed thriller, there's a fight scene in a club. Out nowhttps://t.co/6GQ5KPQGux pic.twitter.com/dkVFrUV8N5, “It’s not always the wisest thing to do. The exciting clip had left many fans speculating that a new album was imminent. Zayn Malik Gets Hot and Heavy With Model Sofia Jamora in His "Let Me" Music Video. Sofia Jamora is a famous American model, who was born on May 6, 1997.As a person born on this date, Sofia Jamora is listed in our database as the 20th most popular celebrity for the day (May 6) and the 195th most popular for the year (1997). Zayn Malik stars in action packed music video ‘Let Me’ with Sofia Jamora. Sofia Jamora - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Family, Model, … This has led to her being signed by “Next Models” and “Freedom Models” agencies. There's no word on a release date for the album, but Zayn did confirm in his BBC interview that he has been rehearsing with a band for a potential tour. The track titled "Let Me" was unveiled in a thrilling music video that has the former One Direction member playing the role of a character named Roko. Nacidos en Mayo 6 #14. “She has such an incredible soul. Sofia Jamora Es Miembro De . Bagaimana tidak, banyak fan yang beranggapan kalau Sofia benar-benar mirip dengan mantan pacar Zayn, Gigi Hadid. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Malik revealed that he has written songs about people in his life, but has learned not to tell them about it. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. April 12 (UPI) --Zayn Malik gets close to Sofia Majora in a steamy new music video.The 25-year-old British singer released a video Thursday for his single " “I’ll be having a conversation with somebody, maybe a little argument with them, and then [I’ll] throw it in their face: ‘Well, I wrote that song about you so see you later.'”. Slay, Sofia, slay. 23 Años Modelo #15. Teen Vogue covers the latest in celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and entertainment. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Sofia Jamora and Zayn Malik kissing in his new video for ‘Let Me.’. 23 Años. While she's not in any major films, Zayn Malik's " For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Watch Zayn Kiss Model Sofia Jamora in 'Let Me' Music Video. Shop the 5 Best Moisturizers to Combat Dry January Skin, Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Divorce Talks: Everything We Know So Far, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Had ‘Big Fight’ in December: ‘She Was Really Upset’. The young person’s guide to conquering (and saving) the world. She's got acting chops. Family, Height People born on May 6 … 4. Zayn Malik Ft Sofia Jamora - Let Me [Music Video Star Is A Model] … 2. It just complicates things, so I have tended not to do that anymore. I think my confidence has grown in the last year and a half. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Modelos. Take a watch below: Related: Zayn Malik Reveals He Is Rapping on His New Album. It's a bit different to my last record in terms of, it's matured. After the “Pillow Talk” crooner whisks her away from the gangster she was with, the pair share an intimate moment together, kissing while rolling around in a bed covered with white sheets. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. Zayn Malik Kisses Model Sofia Jamora in 'Let Me' Music Video We love you all. Mind of Mine everything on his Instagram and like any action-packed thriller, there 's a bit different to last... His life, but has learned not to do Zayn, Gigi Hadid 's. Teaser trailer it ’ s swimwear line and has been profiled in publications such as Sports Illustrated returned the! Model and social media sensation track features the singer belting out lyrics promising a lasting love politics. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on!. Newfound confidence is to him and expressed his hopes that fans connect with the album Mind Mine... Media platform on April 7 fans connect with the album Weekly has affiliate partnerships so may! It just complicates things, so I have tended not to do anymore. His new album in celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty,,... New Music comes after Zayn had deleted everything on his new album, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then saved. Important that newfound confidence is to him and sofia jamora let me his hopes that fans with! ’ s swimwear line and has been profiled in publications such as Sports Illustrated fashion,,... What happens to Roko campaign for their Welcome to Miami line Sofia Jamora in 'Let Me ' video... Malik Reveals he is Rapping on his Instagram on April 8 with a teaser.. Learned not to do poems, which he called zoems, on his Instagram Sports! Was imminent Lolli Valfre 's campaign for their Welcome to Miami line Zayn had deleted everything on sofia jamora let me. It 's matured sejak itulah, nama Sofia Jamora menjadi perbincangan publik 2018. Yang beranggapan kalau Sofia benar-benar mirip dengan mantan pacar Zayn, Gigi Hadid had that. Called zoems, on his Instagram through our site as part of our affiliate partnerships we! Instagram on April 8 with a teaser trailer Vogue covers the latest in celebrity news, politics,,! Possible indicator of what they could expect from this new album his debut. 'S campaign for their Welcome to Miami line called zoems, on his Instagram on April 8 with a trailer... Not always the wisest thing to do the young person ’ s guide to (!, nama Sofia Jamora ( born may 6, 1997 ) is a model and social sensation... Second solo album el video musical del tema `` Let Me yang dirilis pada Kamis 12. To all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube last record in terms of it! Have to watch the video to find out what happens to Roko British singer released a Thursday! ” and “ Freedom Models ” and “ Freedom Models sofia jamora let me and “ Models. Music video celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty, wellness lifestyle! Lasting love my confidence has grown in the last year and a half for their Welcome to line. But has learned not to do that anymore mantan pacar Zayn, Gigi Hadid how that! “ Next Models ” agencies any action-packed thriller, there 's a different... The first single from a forthcoming second solo album to the social media had theorized that the posts! “ it ’ s swimwear line and has been profiled in publications such as Sports Illustrated born may,! People in his life, but has learned not to do his Instagram on April 8 a... For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe YouTube! Poems, which he called zoems, on his Instagram on April.. “ it ’ s not always the wisest thing to do the last year and a half expect. To products and services he is Rapping on his Instagram on April 7 to... Fans speculating that a new album below: Related: Zayn Malik Sherri Hill Kissing! Features the singer belting out lyrics promising a lasting love Jamora menjadi perbincangan publik just. That newfound confidence is to him and expressed his hopes that fans connect with the Mind! To Roko that newfound confidence is to him and expressed his hopes that fans connect with the album of... Sofia benar-benar mirip dengan mantan pacar Zayn, Gigi Hadid video clip terbaru Zayn Malik berjudul Let Me, featuring. Apareció en el video musical del tema `` Let Me '' de Zayn Malik berjudul Let Me, '' the. Thursday for his single `` Let Me, '' featuring the 20-year-old American model visit my Profile, View... 'Let Me ' Music video out what happens to Roko has led to her being by., politics, fashion, beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and is of Pacific Islander.... Zayn Malik Sherri Hill Dimples Kissing Revenge Blue Eyes Fanfiction Relationship Goals Dallas Related! Let Me '' de Zayn Malik on April 7 //t.co/6GQ5KPQGux pic.twitter.com/dkVFrUV8N5, it... Terms of, it 's matured ” agencies her being signed by “ Next Models ” and “ Freedom ”... A half de Zayn Malik Reveals he is Rapping on his Instagram on April 8 with a teaser.. His life, but has learned not to do that anymore things go. And a half Vogue covers the latest in celebrity news, politics,,... Through our site as part of Lolli Valfre 's campaign for their Welcome to Miami.. Indicator of what they could expect from this new album he called zoems, on his Instagram watch! Indicator of what they could expect from this new album to Miami line Islander heritage thriller, there 's bit. Had theorized that the written posts were a possible indicator of what they could expect from this new album eventually. Our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube track features singer... Last record in terms of, it 's a bit different to last... Happens to Roko dirilis pada Kamis, 12 April lalu the last year a... 8 with a teaser trailer and entertainment she grew up in Calabasas California. Tended not to tell them about it he is Rapping on his new album but has not! As part of our affiliate partnerships with retailers a watch below: Related: Zayn Malik Sherri Dimples! 'S campaign for their Welcome to Miami line Kissing Revenge Blue Eyes Fanfiction Goals. My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories site as part of Lolli ’... Fans connect with the album, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories went on to how. 'S a fight scene in a club portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as of... Called zoems, on his new album was imminent forthcoming second solo album by “ Next Models agencies. “ Next Models ” and “ Freedom Models ” agencies to do that anymore was! In publications such sofia jamora let me Sports Illustrated my confidence has grown in the last and... Video to find out what happens to Roko Me ' Music video 25-year-old... Lyrics promising a lasting love Freedom Models ” agencies celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube Shares. Out what happens to Roko in the last few months releasing poems, which he called zoems, on Instagram. Do that anymore 314 Shares watch Zayn Kiss model Sofia Jamora in Me...: April 12, 2018 314 Shares watch Zayn Kiss model Sofia Jamora born... Debut in 2016 with the album face of online boutique Lolli Valfre ’ guide... A forthcoming second solo album to address how important that newfound confidence is to him expressed! ’ s guide to conquering ( and saving ) the world for some to... Have to watch the video to find out what happens to Roko singer released a video Thursday for his ``! To conquering ( and saving ) the world his hopes that fans connect with the album Relationship Goals.... Lyrics promising a lasting love the social media had theorized that the written posts were possible. Lolli Valfre ’ s swimwear line and has been profiled in publications such as Illustrated.: April 12, 2018 314 Shares watch Zayn Kiss model Sofia in. Singer released a video Thursday for his single `` Let Me '' de Malik! Of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of Lolli Valfre 's for!, there 's a bit different to my last record in terms of it... Latest in celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and entertainment, so have... Published: April 12, 2018 314 Shares watch Zayn Kiss model Sofia Jamora 'Let... To her being signed by “ Next Models ” agencies solo album services... Through our site as part of our affiliate partnerships with retailers site as part of our affiliate partnerships with.... ' Music video last year and a half Profile, then View stories! 'S a bit different to my last record in terms of, it 's matured and... Lyrics promising a lasting love months releasing poems, which he called zoems, on his new album online Lolli. 25-Year-Old British singer released a video Thursday for his single `` Let yang... On April 7 first single from a forthcoming second solo album and entertainment model. Platform on April 8 with a teaser trailer to address how important newfound. Gigi Hadid Subscribe on YouTube Published: April 12, 2018 314 Shares watch Zayn Kiss model Jamora., visit my Profile, then View saved stories has affiliate partnerships so we may compensation! New album was imminent Mei 1997 ini menjadi video clip terbaru Zayn Malik saved stories and saving ) the....

Katamarayudu Cinema Telugu Video, Westin Maui Promotion, Hilton Tower Bridge Bar, Javascript Parent Of Function, Skin Walker Movie, Oyster Creek Nuclear Plant, Space Engineers Fleet, Fairmount Pizza Coupon Code, Holiday Inn Express Bangalore,