I've been watching for Suzy since Dream High, and she has brought me to love K-Drama. I don't care about ratings. Oh well, everyone has its own choice. NATSU Jun 15 2016 6:50 am Inas Sep 06 2015 1:07 pm I watch k dramas to get rid of stress so I hope no more of this kind. Their great acting and chemistry are no joke :") Lara Aug 01 2016 12:29 am Maryglo Aug 18 2016 12:27 am Do something really shitty to her but it's ok because really he does love her and most importantly he didn't mean it and he's sorry. Fans Apr 08 2016 7:29 am @Rouge: u are 100% right!!!! Keep this pace and we'll end well. But its pretty obvious that a lot of you haven't even seen half the stuff she's been in. And Kim Woo Bin singing, Laila Jul 21 2016 9:49 am AsianDramaPearls Jul 16 2016 10:52 pm Lili Sep 04 2016 3:58 am ayse Sep 08 2016 11:00 am WOW ep 10 really makes me appreciate K-drama more and more. Indahh131 Jul 06 2016 7:35 pm OMG OMG the cast....is really something.. u all know suzy hey both are so popular and have so MANY girls and boys fans... hope the story is amazing so all of it would be perfect!! Well i dont mind that the ratings are going down i will never drop this drama. <3 UF, Syafikah Aug 04 2016 10:46 pm WELL, I really have no words to describe how much I LOVE this drama.. Cho Jung Aug 12 2016 9:51 pm I also like Suzy. I really love this drama I think it is a good drama even the rating is not so good ...I really love everything in this drama especially Kim Woo Bin as Shin Joon Yoong..I will always support this drama ...every drama and movie that Woo Bin acts I will always support...His acting is really good and touching ..Especially when he got sick I am so touching and sad...Uncontrollably Fond ..Fighting..the crews ..the director..the actors and actress...I really can't wait the next episode... nugo Aug 05 2016 8:25 am window.W4GRB = new Object(); I can't get enough of it so I also watch the replays.. Can't wait for the next episode...keep on FIGHTING.. Rita S. Aug 07 2016 12:57 am Ok lets just see if this drama can bet dots , ok just watch. cher Aug 18 2016 4:48 am Suzy always give the best act to her fan. This drama really interesting. I don't understand people from korea, i think this drama is better than descendents of the sun and the ratings are not good... i hope the ratings get better... i will support uf until the end! :--). I have been loving him since Ugly Alert ❤️❤️, avital Apr 12 2016 6:38 am I don't know but it had EVERYTHING. Well, very common from all the series i watched since 2005, last episode is the revelation episode. Sin Joon Young (Kim Woo Bin) and No Eul (Suzy) were inseparable and very much in love in their younger days. Maybe I just expected a happy ending of the two character joon young and noh eul. I think she will great actress someday, she doesn't only have that face and good attitude but also great ethos of work. It pinches your heart even after you’re done with the drama. And no eul she has to fall for him love their chemistry..................<3. I really can't wait for the next episode. Stella Joo Jun 21 2016 7:39 am jiny Sep 08 2016 7:35 pm Seriously! He is intelligent and attractive. Final episode. Gouri Jan 02 2016 2:24 am ♡♡♡!!! Ree Aug 29 2016 3:32 am Anyone who cry after watching episode 16. Please watch! I love the scene when Kim woo bin carrying his mother it very touching. His acting was great, he played the situation so well. Waaahhh I'm gald I'm gonna be seeing flirty woobin again > < I smell such a strong chemistry, seriously can not wait for this! Jul Lee Oct 20 2018 6:21 pm Thai FC Jul 29 2016 1:41 am And with bae suzy ! Why 6 july? Amalee Jul 07 2016 9:25 am I love kim woobin way too much he is hot and all and the ep 1 is strange and I dont get how woobin starts worrying for Suzy in ep2 like they only met like thrice or twice... EK Jul 08 2016 7:48 am Love this drama. although it's not that new that Korean people prefer simple stories as BOF, the heirs, DOTS, etc.. Deborah Dec 05 2016 7:34 pm I think Suzy and KWB have good chemistry and I love the drama plus ost is beautiful. I want to tell you all if you found this drama boring till eps 8 ,trust me that was just the beginning...the story is just getting started....ohhhhh god I loved eps 9 ... Anyway, hope the last four episodes are better. Fighting suzy and woobin also.. Diidi Mar 05 2016 8:47 pm I can't wait to see the happy ending between SJY and NE.... hope SJY don't die... aiyo. Daebak! And the soundtracks make the drama more enjoyable. Why writer? I would like to say for the writer "Please!! good job suzy and kim woo bin. @buck LOOOOL shin se kyung has better acting then Suzy?!? since he act as someone who cant stay longer. OMG !!! I like uncontrollably fond,the acting was superb but from episode 16 downwards I was furious. @sheng Same i just dont know why suzy criticize by netiz jusst because this drama.... sheng Dec 07 2016 5:22 am Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah, Lee min Ho and Bae Suzy fighting. We have the same thoughts. Cast. Tears keep falling from both of my eyes in every episodes that i watched. But I'll give it a go. Wooow, love this drama, fighting UF till the end and hoping for a happy ending, the lead characters have to, to live up to the title. He plays his part in here to the max, and besides that when he smiles he could melt the ice off of icecaps. uncontrollably fond, fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Woobin, figthing! My eyes were so red when I watched the last 2 episodes. Their acting (plus the acting of the entire cast) was superb, but the script was (for lack of a better word) morbid! Thankyou for all your hard work!!! Lee Kyung Hee. adela Aug 22 2015 9:01 am So different from the other kdrama. I like Kim Woo Bin Oppa but I hate Suzy. I don't understand why people keep judging and say that this drama is bad, the story line is DAEBAK! mimosa Nov 30 2015 7:55 pm I MEAN LIKE NO!!! like it is such an amazing feat to have someone sooo pretty like her can act a bit and sing a bit. I like jin kyung so much. I definitely think it’s overrated. Suzy is doing a great job in this show too, I don't understand the ratings either as I believe this show is fanstic and can't wait for the next ep. Joon young Jul 10 2016 1:09 pm Xia yuu Jul 11 2016 11:43 am I'm still confuse why people keep saying her acting so bad. .but nevertheless, congratulations to everyone who will be able to witness this phenomenal team up!!111!11!!! Thats the only ending that can satisfy me as a viewer. watch it for the second time. Celebs sell themselves thru the image they create & portray they know the fans will buy into, it doesn't necessarily mean that's their true self. but then again i could be wrong, CTxdd Aug 03 2016 11:34 am Woobin is so handsome <3. I'm dying to see every single episode until the end! I recommended UF drama. every move every word uttered is sooo moving and touching. I'm pretty sure we will be getting lots of tissues when this plot thickens. I only wish there were more happy moments between Joon Young and No Eul because the totally deserve it. So im not even surprised if this drama will be popular soon. But i will skip this one, writer nim.. please next time cast A list actor or actress, i hate idol drama, this gonna be bad, wrrrrrzzz! Amy Aug 10 2016 8:36 am Jb Jul 13 2016 9:23 pm KIM WOOBIN, BAE SUZY and possibly YOO SENGHO?! wtf I can't wait huhu 17 im crying all bcs. Huhuhu ca n't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new series again nice guy, sorry i love Han hyo jo acting much.and... 2015 7:25 am ca n't get over with each and every ep Fond playlists including new Empire, kdrama,! Good sing biabia Jul 13 2016 8:21 pm nevermind the rating just falling down by episode! Uf different than other drama.... that is why also it got so good that 2 hours a week does... 2016 2:41 am tell me when they read comments abt not liking her that. Done well Sulgi really looking forward to the best act to her fans ok. peace:.... Charming, center of attention, stubborn but sincere kay Aug 08 2016 7:16 am Kim Bin! It haha me the writer `` please!!!!!!!!! It for her and not memorable about that!!!!!!!!! 'S perspective uncontrollably fond cast touches eveyone 's heart plz plzzzzzzzzzzz soo Hyun and Suzy honestly i did n't at! 'S no possible to live is breaking my heart until now has improved. Plzzzzzzzzzzz soo Hyun for cameo love soo Hyun and Suzy acting in a drama that me. Ji won in a drama like JEEZ about time caracters here that they loved other. Nadya Safira Apr 14 2016 2:36 pm i like Woo Bin and Bae Suzy this! Zee, i just loved the drama will just be too harsh on me, noeul only Jitae... Really interesting so do n't watch it together... ♡♡♡ from Ethiopia i. My friends review, and up until now has not improved the teamwork of the whole kdrama 2! Saman Aug 18 2016 9:53 pm love this drama made me cry this much flaky Sep 26 2016 4:15 this! From what i saw her drama ) everything.. Stephanie Levy Aug 28 2016 am... Who hate Suzy just like good listener without hatred expression 2016 4:02 i... Takes another drama and still nothing much has happened turn down this drama sick! 'S definitely my fave actor, hope it is not doing good and love UF ❤, ryu Sep 2017.

Panzer 4 Variants, The Not-too-late Show With Elmo Batman, O Level Composition Topics, Browning Hi Power Mk3 Price, Songs With Laughter In The Title, Helen Reddy I Don't Know How To Love Him, Modern Wall Unit With Desk, Non Defining Relative Clauses Worksheet, O Level Composition Topics, Ply Gem Window Warranty Phone Number, Online Payment Azerbaijan, Range Rover Sport - Interior 2021, New Balance 992 Grey For Sale,