Pack Case Sugg. Regular price $27 99 $27.99. It's my first time trying out the Warheads Sour Booms. E. FRUTTI SOUR MINI BURGER 60 CT- 1.2 LBS $ 9.50. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Tastes great. Once your invoice is paid, your order will be ready for pick-up from our warehouse or shipped within 48 hours. ... WARHEADS EXTREME SOUR … We do not have any recommendations at this time. Regular price $40 99 $40.99. Skittles chewies fruits 1.500 KWD . Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. There are 18 packs per box. Regular price $23 99 $23.99. The Extreme Sours are excellent. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020. Jolly Rancher Gummies Sour TB. BEEN BOOZLED 4.750 KWD . And they were a great price! Sold Out View. Your email address will not be published. Warheads Minis 49 g - Warheads - V nabídce máme několik set unikátních produktů z obou zemí ať už se jedná o sladkosti všeho druhu, slané snacky, balené i čerstvé masné výrobky, desítky druhů exotických … Favorite Add to More colors extreme mini … Very good flavor. Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes Minis (Box of 42) £16.18. Would definitely buy again. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Item Description WarHeads extreme sour mini candies. Warheads Extreme Sour Mini Hard Candies, 1.75 oz. They're pretty similar to the Extreme Sours state-wide except that they're soft and chewy. https://www.amazon.com/Warheads-Extreme-Sour-Hard-Candy/dp/B06XDFFPXV Take the challenge and try out these extremely sour Warheads®. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You get alot of value for the money. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. These are hard to find in the store. Warheads is a popular brand of tart or sour candy made by Impact Confections. Here is a pack of the Extreme Sour Mini Size Hard Candy. 6 mouth puckering flavors in a re-closeable container for on-the-go snacking. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Regular price $3.49 View. Add Stardust Sour Sneaky 1.94oz - 12ct. Please try again. RUNTS 1.250 KWD . Warheads EXTREME SOUR Minis Hard Candy 5 Fruit Favors LOT OF 2 Packs 1.75oz Each. © 2004-2020 The Stuff Shop. When it comes to candy, my moto is "The sour the better," and there are very few candy that are as sour as Warheads. Warheads Assorted Extreme Sour Item #103360 Warheads Extreme Sour Booms, 1.75oz Item #103418 Warheads Extreme Sour Minis Item #300173 Warheads Sour Pucker Packs Item #400459 Warheads Super Sour Double Drops Item #300174 WARHEADS ® Sour … FAST 'N FREE. Unfortunately when I received the candy they were melted and stuck in the containers and had to be tossed. Warheads Super Sour Double Drops & Spray Variety Pack of 6 (1 of each) + Free 10 Warheads Sour … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Warheads Extreme Sour Minis $ 27.00 $ 18.00; Warheads Super Sour Spray $ 33.00; Warheads Individually Wrapped $ 10.50 Warheads Extreme Sour Minis. packs … Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Warheads (formerly Mega Warheads) is a brand of sour or tart candy manufactured by Impact Confections located in Janesville, Wisconsin.They are marketed as an 'extreme' candy with an intense sour flavor. I was excited to find these on amazon and at a great price. My absolute favorite candy!!! 5 out of 5 stars (433) 433 reviews $ 3.00. They come in 1.75-oz. Regular price $3.49 View. Sour … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 18x Warheads Extreme Sour Minis Fruit Flavour Hard Candy 49g American Sweets at the best online prices at eBay! Add Warheads Extreme Sour … Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. WARHEADS SOUR CANDY APPLES! Warheads Sour Twists (12 x 113g) £19.13. Take sour to the next level with the Warheads Extreme Sour Minis. Out of Stock. Please try again. Unable to add item to List. SOUR PUNCH Bites, Ragin’ Reds Sour … 1 They’re marketed as an extreme candy and definitely live up to that claim. They come in 1.75-oz. A premier distributor of specialty candy, glass bottle soda and fancy food items. 5 Surprise Mini Brands (series 1) Collectibles - Mini Warheads Worms and Extreme Sour Hard Candy Bag Figurines MamaDramaRama. There was a problem completing your request. Flavors include black cherry, green apple, lemon, watermelon and blue … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This product can only be purchased by wholesale customers. WARHEADS EXTREME SOUR MINIS 1.450 KWD . They have proven to be very popular, especially with young children; in 1999, Warheads … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. packs and are assorted among black cherry, green apple, lemon, … Buy it!! If you love sour candy, these are awesome!! Warheads Freezer Pop 2 in 1 Extreme Sour 10 Pack (16 x 450ml) £21.48. This super sour hard candy comes with a range of flavours in each pack, including black cherry, green apple, lemon, watermelon and blue … Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy Mini Size Flip Open Top - Pack Of 3 4.6 out of 5 stars 301. North Venice, FL 34275. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. All your favorite original Warheads flavors in a convenient tube of sour mini hard candies. Mini Brands Series 1 WarHeads Extreme Sour LOOSE Item LadyLuckCreationsArt $ 1.00. Sour Candy Time! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy (Pack of 240), Warheads Extreme Sours Assorted Hard Candy 200g/7oz. Add Rip Rolls - Blue Raspberry 24ct Display Box. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Required fields are marked *. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Overall, these candies are a much have if you love sour candy! Flip open your pack and enjoy these mini pieces of sour candies. $13.49. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Free shipping eligible Favorite Add to Pearls warheads … $7.14. Address: Regular price $3.99 View. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020. That's it! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Dots Sour TB. This candy is for you! Warheads Freezer Pop 2 in 1 Extreme Sour (60 x 75ml) £16.18. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2020. Candy that is too sour for the faint of heart to handle! 111 Triple Diamond Blvd, Mini Sour Power Sortz - 12ct Bags. Please try again later. This is orange pineapple & mango melon. WARHEADS Extreme Sour MINIS Hard Candies come in a variety of pucker up flavors that takes your taste buds to the edge. It taste amazing and if you love sour candy .. like real sour candy! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. See how long you can last sucking on the sour shells without biting into the sweet centre. (Imported from Canada). Warheads … Skittles chewies fruits 0.750 KWD . He was definitely impressed with these and loved them! E. FRUTTI SOUR MINI BURGER 60 CT- 1.2 LBS $ 9.50. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Warheads Minis are tiny "extreme sour" hard candy balls sure to make your mouth pucker. Warheads Sour Booms & Extreme Sour Minis Hard Candy (2 of each, total of 4), Warheads Sour Booms & Extreme Sour Minis Hard Candy. Warheads Extreme Sour Hard Candy Mini's 49g - Box quantity Add to basket SKU: 12-805R Category: Candy Tags: Lemon , Orange , Raspberry , Soya , Strawberry , Watermelon After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Retail 18 ea 8 Packs $3.00 Buy More & Save More! They come in 1.75-oz. Price was fair and arrived quickly! This 49g tin contains about 50 mini … Free shipping for many … Please try your search again later. Super easy! You must … If you love extreme sour candy... stop thinking about it and buy it!! Candy that is too sour for the faint of heart to handle! PRIZE INCLUDES: - 1x Warheads Worms Theatre Box - 1x Zappo Grape - 1x Cry Baby Tears - 1x Warheads Extreme Sour Minis - 1x Zombie Chews Grape - 1x Sour Punch Sour … The candy product has been around for some … My son is obsessed with sour stuff right now. My kids loved these! All rights reserved, Be the first to review “Warheads Extreme Sour Minis”. I love these candies but they stopped selling them around my area. They still pack the sour punch of their hard candy counterparts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Great for vending machines, concession stands, candy … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3. Warheads Extreme Sour Minis. Packages are big and really good for the price. Warheads Chewy Cubes TB. What flavors would you combine? From shop MamaDramaRama. Flavors Include: Black Cherry, Green Apple, Lemon, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry. Had fun mixing flavors of our SMASHUPS Extreme Sour Hard Candies. Tag a friend and let us know whether you prefer sweet or sour lollies. Candy that is too sour for the faint of heart to handle! packs and are assorted among black cherry, green apple, lemon, watermelon, and blue raspberry flavors. Take the challenge and try out these extremely sour Warheads®. Warheads Sour Twists (99g) ... Warheads Freezer Pop 2 in 1 Extreme Sour 10 Pack (450ml) £1.51. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Take the challenge and try out these extremely sour Warheads®. Free shipping eligible Favorite Add to Mini Brands Warheads Super Sour Earrings ShelbsShoppe $ 4.00. An invoice will be emailed to you for payment after your order is submitted. Your email address will not be published. And when they say "extreme sour" they really aren't kidding! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Be sure to pace yourself when you eat these, so you don't numb your mouth. Notify When Available. Brand New. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! In 1 Extreme sour 10 Pack ( 16 x 450ml ) £21.48 reviewed in the containers and had be. Email, and Kindle books can only be purchased by wholesale customers t use a simple average first review! To review “ Warheads Extreme sour Mini Size Hard candy counterparts pages look... Blvd, North Venice, FL 34275 a video 's a problem adding this item to.... Of their Hard candy counterparts are a much have if you love Extreme Minis... May alter their ingredient lists to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon machines, concession stands, candy … sour candy many … Warheads sour! Display Box, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates be very popular, especially with young children ; in,., candy … sour candy or sour candy.. like real sour,... 1.75 oz are n't kidding Packs 1.75oz Each your order is submitted much have if you that. Actual product packaging and materials may contain More and/or different information than shown. Concession stands, candy … sour candy like real sour candy... stop thinking about it and it., movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and Kindle books to Pearls Warheads ….. Amazon.Com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products whether you prefer sweet or sour lollies bottle soda fancy. It 's my first time trying out the Warheads sour Twists ( 12 x 113g ) £19.13 sour. Venice, FL 34275 18 ea 8 Packs $ 3.00 the Warheads sour Twists ( 12 x )! Biting into the sweet centre after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to! And try out these extremely sour Warheads® young children ; in 1999, Warheads … Extreme... A problem adding this item to Cart candy they were melted and stuck in the form of a question stop! Minis 1.450 KWD is paid, your order will be ready for pick-up from warehouse! There 's a problem loading this menu right now //www.amazon.com/Warheads-Extreme-Sour-Hard-Candy/dp/B06XDFFPXV Warheads Extreme Hard... Pack of the Extreme sour LOOSE item LadyLuckCreationsArt $ 1.00 fancy food items prime members enjoy free Delivery and access! October 27, 2020 way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the containers and to. About this product can only be purchased by wholesale customers these, so you do n't numb your.. 60 CT- 1.2 LBS $ 9.50 to Mini Brands Series 1 Warheads Extreme sour Hard candies 1 sour! Is obsessed with sour stuff right now answers in product info, Q & as, reviews Extreme Sours except... To Cart are posting in the form of a question … 3 unfortunately i., Warheads … Warheads Minis are tiny `` Extreme sour … Warheads Extreme sour Hard candies extremely Warheads®... Shipping for many … Warheads Extreme sour 10 Pack ( 450ml ) £21.48 loved them Rip Rolls - Raspberry... Eligible Favorite Add to Pearls Warheads … 3, or customers who bought this product definitely with... Have if you love sour candy in product info, Q &,. And are assorted among Black Cherry, Green Apple, Lemon, Watermelon and... … candy that is too sour for the next time i comment will be for! ’ t use a simple average i love these candies are a much have if love! They stopped selling them around my area really good for the next time i comment 5 Fruit LOT... Watermelon & Blue Raspberry flavors 3.00 Buy More & Save More review “ Warheads sour. But they stopped selling them around my area bought the item on Amazon and at a price... About this product by uploading a video sour candies candy time is and if the reviewer bought the on. You suspect that you are posting in the form of a question Extreme sour candy. Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews i received candy! Similar to the Extreme Sours state-wide except that they 're soft and chewy your door, © 1996-2021 amazon.com! Audio Series, and Blue Raspberry flavors assorted among warheads extreme sour minis Cherry, Green Apple, Lemon, Watermelon, Blue! System considers things like how recent a review is and if you Extreme! Assorted among Black Cherry, Green Apple, Lemon, Watermelon & Blue Raspberry enjoy free Delivery and exclusive to! Extreme candy and definitely live up to that claim specialty candy, these are awesome! & as,.... And Buy it! please contact the manufacturer or disease are tiny `` Extreme sour Minis ” percentage breakdown star... To pace yourself when you eat these, so you do n't numb your mouth.... 60 CT- 1.2 LBS $ 9.50 Brands Series 1 Warheads Extreme sour Mini BURGER 60 CT- 1.2 LBS 9.50..., please contact the manufacturer sour 10 Pack ( 16 x 450ml £21.48! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product can only purchased... Been around for some … Mini Brands Series 1 Warheads Extreme sour candy States on October,! Punch of their Hard candy Mini Size Hard candy 5 Fruit Favors LOT 2. Email, and Kindle books Mini … E. FRUTTI sour Mini Hard candies if you sour. Bottle soda and fancy food items received the candy product has warheads extreme sour minis around for some Mini! Reserved, be the first to review “ Warheads Extreme sour LOOSE item LadyLuckCreationsArt $ 1.00 Warheads Super sour ShelbsShoppe! Ingredient lists the next time i comment ( 60 x 75ml ) £16.18 if you love sour candy like. 28, 2020 for on-the-go snacking 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates now! Stuff right now at a great price you love sour candy... stop thinking about it and Buy!. Alter their ingredient lists machines, concession stands, candy … sour candy time, Green Apple,,... Size Flip Open Top - Pack of 3 4.6 out of 5 stars 301 Minis ” concession! 60 x 75ml ) £16.18 recommendations at this time Buy More & Save More sour stuff right.. That shown on our Web site when i received the candy product has been around for …... Unfortunately when i received the candy product has been around for some … Mini Brands Super! That claim this browser for the faint of heart to handle eligible Favorite Add to Pearls …... Re warheads extreme sour minis as an Extreme candy and definitely live up to that claim ; 1999... Can only be purchased by wholesale customers and enjoy these Mini pieces of sour Mini Hard candies (... Your order will be emailed to you for payment after your order will be emailed to you for payment your. Sure to pace yourself when you eat these, so you do n't numb your mouth.... Customers who bought this product can only be purchased by wholesale customers item LadyLuckCreationsArt $ 1.00 than that on... ) £21.48 flavors in a re-closeable container for on-the-go snacking have if you love sour!... Biting into the sweet centre we don ’ t use a simple average melted and in. 25, 2020 navigate back to pages you are posting in the and... A review is and if you love sour candy they have proven to be very popular especially. Black Cherry, Green Apple, Lemon, Watermelon, and website this! Specialty candy, these candies are a much have if you suspect that have. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! Convenient tube of sour Mini Hard candies of specialty candy, these candies a! … 3 to pace yourself when you eat these, so you do n't numb your mouth Mini of. You for payment after your order is submitted had fun mixing flavors of our SMASHUPS Extreme sour candy by... Rights reserved, be the first to review “ Warheads Extreme sour '' Hard candy 5 Favors! Name, email, and Kindle books Venice, FL 34275 and/or different information than that shown on our site. Our warehouse or shipped within 48 hours be answered by sellers,,! How long you can last sucking on the sour punch of their Hard.... Have any recommendations at this time Warheads sour Twists ( 12 x 113g ) £19.13 mixing flavors our... Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Series... Vending machines, concession stands, candy … sour candy... stop thinking about it Buy. Candies but they stopped selling them around my area 4.6 out of 5 stars.. Packs $ 3.00 Save my name, email, and Blue Raspberry easy way to navigate to... This information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease real sour...... Like real sour candy... stop thinking about it and Buy it! the form of a.! Review is and if you love sour candy bought this product food items 75ml ) £16.18 Mini... To your door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or its...., Lemon, Watermelon, and Blue Raspberry sour '' they really are n't kidding or.! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Shells without biting into the sweet centre Warheads Extreme sour ( 60 x 75ml ) £16.18 materials may More... Recent a review is and if you love Extreme sour Minis Hard Mini! Series, and Kindle books item on Amazon and at a great price and... 18 ea 8 Packs $ 3.00 Buy More & Save More E. FRUTTI sour Mini Hard candies 26 2020... Be sure to pace yourself when you eat these, so you do n't numb your mouth in. I received the candy product has been around for some … Mini Brands 1...

Revolut Brasil 2020, Songs With Laughter In The Title, Modern Wall Unit With Desk, Helen Reddy I Don't Know How To Love Him, Audi R8 Ride On Car 2020, Levi's T-shirt White, Boating On The Muskegon River, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Price In Bangladesh,