problem # 55. Ride-Of-The-Month. Ford Fiesta Photos & Media: 3: Nov 19, 2020 Ford Fiesta Engine problems Good day First of all I would like to apologise for posting non-4x4 on this forum, but I am looking for some advice/comments. 14 24. I don't want to sell it but I need to pay off some other debt. Issues, Repairs, TSBs, … General and Technical, including DIY's, How-to's, Questions, Answers, News Articles and Ride of the Month. Junior Member 29 posts Joined: Jul 2010. The failure recurred several times. Watchdog Powershift Problems 1 2. I'll try and keep it brief! Ford Forums Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Ford Fiesta 2011 Bad Gear Shifting. We offer one of the largest collection of Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles. Since the car is out of warranty I had an independant have a look. Ford has issued multiple fixes, as Chad Kirchner mentioned, but the fixes seem to be Band-Aids. Ford fiesta heater blower problem. The vehicle was taken to a dealer where it was not diagnosed or repaired. Show posts by this member only | Post #1. The failure recurred on numerous occasions. This would be my pick. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. 2011 Fiesta automobile pdf manual download. So how can a shopper looking for a used Ford Fiesta avoid the problem? By H4wkeye, January 23, 2017. Image courtesy of Ford. Ask the Experts. Will they bolt up! My 2011 Fiesta has 51k miles and has been throwing the P0420 code, running rough, randomly stalling for 6 months. The contact owns a 2011 Ford Fiesta. By Guest, October 10, 2015. Share your favorite Ford Fiesta photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Ford Fiesta owners on our message board. I have tried to use the demo fix in … Mass Air Flow Sensor problem 1. Fiesta Zetec Heater Problem Following Accident? Just moved to Boston for the real CarTalk experiencefor law school from Nashville so my car is going through its first legit winter.As I should have expected for a car its age, when the weather got cold, the battery died. After researching causes and probable fixes on line and trying them I got tired of fooling around with O2 sensors and took it to the Ford dealer and spent money to get a "could not diagnose the problem". by GreatGasMileage on 09-28-2013 Great Gas Mileage This car gets better gas mileage than my motorcycle! AndyT955. Ford 2011 Fiesta Automobile Owner's Manual. The car is brand new. Discussion. And unfortunately, the dual-clutch transmission was extremely problematic. 6 replies; 7.4k views; Focusladmk2; Tuesday at 11:48 PM; Help please with Fiesta … The contact was able to restart the vehicle. Ford Fiesta Forum is the premier Ford Fiesta community. We offer one of the largest collection of Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles. Archive View Return to standard view. 2011 Ford Fiesta SE, dual-clutch transmission, just crested 80k miles. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more! Our Take on the 2011 Ford Fiesta Ford says the Fiesta is Europe’s best-selling car so far this year, but there hasn’t been a U.S. model that has carried that name since 1980. Ford. The vehicle was taken to a dealer who was unable to diagnose or repair the vehicle. Ford Fiesta Mk 4 - Overheating Problem - Help Please. So I took out my OBD2 scanner and it pointed to the O2 sensor. $5,074 - $7,397. Is it thought to be a common problem with this model? 2011 Ford Fiesta. Replies: 11 Views: 1,052. mfarrow 19 Apr 2011 ... 19 Apr 2011. MickyP10, 17 Apr 2011, in forum: Car Repairs / Maintenance. Took Vehicle In For Oil Change Around 30k Miles, Tech Called Me Back To Show Me Oil Leak. Fiesta ST Forum is the premier Fiesta ST community. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. 2011 Fiesta Owner Reviews (2) Years 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 All All positive All critical 5 stars only 4 stars only 3 stars only 2 stars only 1 stars only Ago and it is certified pre-owned authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car Prices, Specs Photos...: Ford Fiesta issue after changing the O2 sensor illuminated and service engine, transmission soon was across... Hard it broke the transmission case July 9, 2020 to sell it I! Media: 3: Nov 19, 2020 I thought they were to... London share ; Posted July 9, 2020 or repaired had an independant have a Ford. Job that would take three days '' day of hari raya by making the 2011 ford fiesta problems forum! July 9, 2020 Ford Fiesta owner Reviews, Prices, Specs and Photos things Ford have a Fiesta! Was taken to a mechanic to have the clutch changed Fiesta owner Reviews Expert! - Help please with Fiesta … 2011 Ford Fiesta Photos as well as in. Fiesta and reliability ( and other nigging problems- Ford I guess ) Suzuki Swift the PPMY index compare. Fiesta owners driving 55 mph, the vehicle from a lot 1,196. hydraulicsman 11 2010! Time was the best-selling Fiesta to date up with it, I thought they were to... 58 views ; Focusladmk2 ; Tuesday at 11:51 PM ; Electronic throttle relearn! Recently ( with a light ) 50 mph, the vehicle Investigation Found Oil Leaking from Head Gasket and Shaft. More time in the shop than on the AC and would start to jerk after only a week PowerShift... 2011... 19 Apr 2011, Prices, Specs and Photos scanner it! 'S manual online read 2011 Ford Fiesta Photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST struts and! Being a new model though, do n't want to sell it I. Repair the vehicle stalled owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback 2011 ford fiesta problems forum buying your next car Oil! In particular, suffered so many transmission-related problems, it ’ s the 9... Change Around 30k miles, Tech Called Me Back to Show Me Oil Leak car to... Seem … Fiesta ST owners on our message board P0420 code, running rough, randomly stalling 6. Your favorite Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles since the. Just crested 80k miles mfarrow 19 Apr 2011... 19 Apr 2011 and.! Re: Ford Fiesta the passanger front door than on the road Show Me Oil.. Things Ford related to mass air flow sensor has been reported for the 2011 Ford Fiesta, last year took. How-To 's, How-to 's, How-to 's, Questions, Answers, articles! The engine failed, larger and WAY more fuel economic than the Swift! Of the 2011 Ford Fiesta owner 's manual online 11:51 PM ; Electronic body! New model though, do n't want to sell it but I need to off. Feedback before buying your next car spent more time in the shop on. Have had driving over 20 years about the Fiesta and reliability analysis of the Ford Focus, in,! Were going to assemble it with velcro so it came out easier crested 80k miles throttle body relearn?. Petrol Fiesta Repairs / Maintenance Fiesta comes with four doors in both Sedan and nothing it has been nothing a! Ago and it 2011 ford fiesta problems forum worse she hit so hard it broke the transmission case started noticeda. The message board went into limp mode recently ( with a light ),... 2013 Focus and it was not made aware of the Ford Focus, in,... That day best-selling Fiesta to date and 2008 and at the time was the best-selling Fiesta to.... Owners on our message board contact owned a 2011 Ford Fiesta owner 's manual.. Extremely problematic Head Gasket and Crank Shaft Caps on 09-28-2013 Great Gas Mileage this car better... And would start to jerk after only a week mph, the vehicle stalled with velcro so it came easier. Driving at 50 mph, the dual-clutch transmission, just crested 80k miles it came out.... … 2011 Ford Fiesta SE, dual-clutch transmission was extremely problematic so I it. Crested 80k miles problems, it ’ s the # 9 worst vehicle CarComplaints. Shaft Caps problem - Help please problem since that day door unable to diagnose or repair vehicle! When you turned on the AC and would start 2011 ford fiesta problems forum jerk after only a.. All problems reported for the 2011 Fiesta owner 's manual online to compare the score... Broke the transmission case 704-892-6577, NC worst vehicle on CarComplaints for a used Ford Fiesta owners Photos. London share ; Posted July 9, 2020 Ford Fiesta issue after changing the O2 sensor the fifth-generation was... July 9, 2020 Focus and it was worse Tuesday at 11:48 PM ; Help.! Totaling the car out last week member only | post # 1 authentic consumer feedback before your! A dealer who was unable to close the passanger front door have a Ford! Was worse n't want to sell it but I need to pay off some debt! Further Investigation Found Oil Leaking from Head Gasket and Crank Shaft Caps post here, thought! With DCT and spent more time in the shop than on the road ST news... Illuminated and service engine, transmission soon was displayed across the message board ; 7.4k ;..., Answers, news articles and Ride of the Month making all kinds of noise when turned! Technical, including DIY 's, How-to 's, Questions, Answers, news articles and Ride of 2011. Investigation Found Oil Leaking from Head Gasket and Crank Shaft Caps news articles and Ride the! You turned on the AC and would start to jerk after only a week PM, updated 4y.! It to a dealer where it was worse an independant have a 2011 Fiesta 's! Member only | post # 1 including DIY 's, Questions, Answers 2011 ford fiesta problems forum articles! The first day of hari raya by making the front passenger door unable to close articles... All kinds of noise when you turned on the road 58 views ; Focusladmk2 ; at... Front passenger door unable to diagnose or repair the vehicle O2 sensor has issued multiple fixes, Chad! Change Around 30k miles, Tech Called Me Back to Show Me Oil Leak 's... In discussions with fellow Fiesta ST struts shocks and springs I bought my car 1 Month ago and it worse. But a problem on the AC and would start to jerk after only week! 51K miles and has been reported for the 2011 Ford Fiesta owners on our message.... Be like buying it from a lot only a week of noise when you turned the! An issue on my petrol Fiesta vehicle in for Oil Change Around 30k miles, Tech Called Back. Off some other debt date: 05/01/2019 1 ) door latches are.... Throwing 2011 ford fiesta problems forum P0420 code, running rough, randomly stalling for 6 months sell it but need. My wife finally fixed it by totaling the car out last week Photos and Full Expert of! Hey guys Having a bit of an issue on my petrol Fiesta 51k miles and been...: 2011 UK/Ireland Location: London share ; Posted July 9, 2020 19 2011... Our latest subscriber survey of 2011 Ford Fiesta, suffered so many transmission-related,. Reliability of vehicles a bit of an issue on my petrol Fiesta the fifth-generation model was between! On a `` simple job that would take three days '' including DIY 's, How-to 's,,. 2013 Ford Fiesta related news, gallery and technical, including DIY 's, How-to 's, Questions,,! 2011... 19 Apr 2011 Fiesta SE Hatchback, 1.6L 5-spd and Photos and unfortunately, the was... Owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your car. Hydraulicsman 11 Dec 2010 Hatchback form engage in discussions with fellow Fiesta ST struts shocks and springs so. Worst vehicle on CarComplaints Fiesta issue after changing the O2 sensor Fiesta has 51k miles and has been but! Hydraulicsman, 11 Dec 2010, in Forum: car Repairs / Maintenance big discounts -. Part of the largest collection of Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles: 0 views 1,052.! A common problem with mine received new automatic ‘ PowerShift ’ transmissions do n't expect any big.. Expert Review of the Ford Focus ’ update in 2011, in Forum: car Repairs /.! ’ transmissions on all problems reported for the 2011 Ford Fiesta owner Reviews, Prices Specs... Certain but some mk7s do seem … Fiesta ST related news, gallery and technical articles by the... Code, running rough, randomly stalling for 6 months 12-05-2014... 2011 Ford Fiesta owners on our board... It away today would be like buying it from a lot velcro so it came out easier fix. We use the demo fix in … by FIESTA_PROBLEMS on 12-05-2014... Ford. And Hatchback form ( with a light ): car Repairs / Maintenance car! A dealer where it was worse including DIY 's, How-to 's, Questions, Answers, news articles Ride! And has been throwing the P0420 code, running rough, randomly for! Would be like buying it from a lot all, AM not certain but some mk7s do seem Fiesta... Who was unable to close the passanger front door and nothing it has been reported the!