If Toph is able to bind any of the characters with rock/metal they won’t be able to fight back. The ground shakes with each step Zuko and Azula take. Disclaimer: not ship art Avatar The Last Airbender atla azula katara my art artists on tumblr Character Design reposting w the disclaimer whoops I’m not sure though how it will work in a flat arena without terrain she can use for her advantage. This battle marks the total end of his childhood. More powerful flame- Blue flame indicates it’s hotter than normal, Firebending prodigy (arguably the best display of firebending apart from Ozai) - given from the start. Arguably, Zuko is the better assassin but I wouldn’t say he’ll succeed against Azula. Agni Kai Armbands I didn’t notice it the first time I watched ATLA, but on repeated viewings I saw that all the characters would wear bands around their upper arms during official Agni Kais. They’ve seen the world. There’s also the factor that Azula is used to defeating Zuko that the fight might turn extremely frustrating for her. The Last Agni Kai, from its music to its thundering, powerful choreography, and its enormous display of fire, is designed to show the war. Its minimalist percussion, minor key and slow pace contrast the usual fast pace of fight music, magnifying the emotional implications of the scene and complimenting perfectly the dynamic, swelling nature of the fight itself. Azula become the more aggressive and dangerous fighter, however, I think it eventually turned out to be an advantage for Zuko that her offensive wore her down. It can be argued that Zuko is starved here and not at his physical peak while Azula gets all the resources and proper training. (chapter 7.) EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Want more? but let’s see. Report Save. Add media RSS The Last Agni Kai (view original) Contrary to her dummy of a brother, she wasn’t used to failure and it hurt more than every bruise she … It is an adult’s war. Its melancholic music is designed to do many things, and one of them is to reflect upon the past mistakes and past phases Zuko endured. It might not been as flashy and exciting as the cave fight in the Book 2 finale but it’s definitely the most emotionally engaging one. The characters were drawn to look as they do in the film, but characters who weren't in the film—such as Mai and Ty Lee—were drawn according to their original designs from the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series. The outcome of an Agni Kai … 2. And with this fire, where two siblings battle to the death with each other, there is somber music. Azula is far more skilled than Zuko. These aren’t children anymore. With his acceptance of Agni Kai, he moves on from being a child to an adult. Haha just a fun thought. When she lost the Agni Kai, on that fateful day, it felt like everything was over. Not necessarily. They are interrupted by the gondola’s cable being cut. Read my "about" page before asking me anything or chatting. Despite Azula being superior to Aang and Zuko in few of the fights, Katara beats her twice. War forced Aang, a twelve – now thirteen – year old boy to grow up with the constant threat of death at his doorstep and battle an adult. This was, in my opinion, one of the greatest scenes in the entire series. Avatar The Last Airbender. If this happens, Zuko will have to train harder and catch up to her again and I’m sure he can also win. So why is the audience supposed to fear Ozai’s power as a bender? BUT I’m not saying Azula can’t win against Dragon-trained Zuko. He is a stronger person and a stronger fighter. High endurance - despite being injured by his ship’s explosion, swimming in the freezing water for long periods and a full moon he managed stand his ground against Katara. She might again resort to lightning. Southern Raiders - Azula ambushed the Gaang and Zuko was left behind to fight her. owever, I think it eventually turned out to be an advantage for Zuko that her offensive wore her down. I have to give it to Azula this time but I think Zuko will endure a long beating before going down. The following fights display the two’s abilities throughout the series: 1. It is deep, it is symbolic, and it mingles with only one more thing: fire. Zuko was a furious boy, filled with grief and shame, and he made mistake after mistake. Various Viking and medieval Europe posts may have found themselves scattered across the dash as well. However, in the long run, Azula will improve at a faster rate and figure out Zuko’s possible weakness making her the winner of their subsequent matches. I think my favorite battle in Avatar:The Last Airbender is the final Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula. An hour after the Agni Kai with Ozai, Prince Zuko wakes up in an infirmary. War forced Sokka and Katara to grow up when their mother died and their father left. You can hear nothing else but the roar of fire. I think yes, Zuko would have won the final Agni Kai. She was also able to do lighting with her mental state, and cheat, showing that even in her worst moment she's a dangerous opponent. https://screenrant.com/avatar-last-airbender-agni-kai-never-end-honorably It is not energetic music, because it does not need energetic music. I’m 99.9% certain these armbands (and the complimentary lack of shirts) were inspired by the prajiad ( ประเจียด ) bands worn in Muay Thai. However, if this continues for years, assuming that Azula matures and she is able to deal with her personal issues, she has the potential to be the best firebender there is that Zuko is not capable of defeating. It’s given that Azula is just much more naturally gifted than Zuko in terms of intelligence and in firebending. The fight ended when their two attacks clash sending the two flying apart from each other. Powered by. This mod is about trying to implement as many aspects of the tv show that can possibly be added. The short film is really awesome and does bring the final Zuko vs Azula fight to live-action. *Zuko has also shown high ingenuity a couple of times in the series. The term "Agni Kai" was created by using two already existing words: The Sanskrit term agniḥ (अग्निः) means both fire and the deity which presides over fire. It is to emphasize the pain of two non-children battle to the death. Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar the Last Airbender. I beg you to recall it or, if you have not yet heard it, listen to it. So Zuko was attacking  Azula, Azula was defending herself from Zuko and attacking Aang who was just playing around. share. Winner: Azula. It is most commonly used in the sense of a business meeting, but it can also mean a general meeting of … Best display of the use of weapons while firebending - again, not really helpful in an Agni Kai but worth mentioning. That ends my analysis, thanks for reading! The final showdown, here’s a quick rundowns of their abilities. Even his … They are devoured in fire and leave only ash. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Avatar The Last Airbender Ost by xxx arranged by JustisB for Piano (Solo) The Last Agni Kai from Avatar: The Last Airbender (original arrangement) Sheet music for Piano (Solo) | Musescore.com The throne room was just as I remembered it and the flames seemed all to foreboding. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Avatar: The Last Airbender - Agni Kai by Misc Cartoons arranged by RZ Music for Piano (Solo) This isn’t a child’s war. An Agni Kai is a traditional firebender duel that is centuries old. War killed Jet, the leader of the Freedom Fighters. It began with fights with his sister, and it will end with a fight with his sister. This is war. But Katara wins against Azula then does it mean she also wins against Zuko? It is a fight for one's honor and is won only when one opponent burns the other. So what happens when there is no firebending involved? The Last Agni Kai, from its music to its thundering, powerful choreography, and its enormous display of fire, is designed to show the war. Zuko neutralized almost all Azula’s attacks and calmly counterattacks. 26. The only trump card of Zuko is his Dancing Dragon form that is very compatible with him, but the extent of which he can develop it further is unknown. Ozai could only see things in a way that brought him power – the Agni Kai was used to punish and control; firebending was used to hurt and manipulate. It’s no longer a puff of fire. Primarily a writing blog exclusive to medieval-based video games such as Dragon Age, Skyrim, and the Witcher. However, in the long run, Azula will improve at a faster rate and figure out Zuko’s possible weakness making her the winner of their subsequent matches. Zuko and Azula had had a long history of enmity. War forced Suki to become a warrior and leave her village to defend others. They know its horrors and its hardships. The laws of gravity are expanded, and you can jump those extra few feet. Even in his avatar state, the animators specifically emphasized his sharp features to display him as an older, more powerful bender. Zuko would have died twice in this episode. Avatar State - Azula effortlessly evades and counters Zuko’s attacks without using any bending at all! A perfectly calm Azula at the beginning will spare her more energy reserves but she’ll eventually run out of gas sooner than Zuko. 50. If Zuko can burn Toph’s feet then Toph wouldn’t stand a chance. The final agni kai, fought in the tradition of the Fire Nation: just one on one, no holds barred, all fire and fury. How to stream your favor… Kai (会, かい) is the Japanese word for "meeting". First, Last Agni Kai: This is the theme that plays during Zuko and Azula's comet enhanced Agni Kai in the finale. It’s fun to write another essay on the other Gaang members like Zuko vs Katara, Katara vs Airbending-only Aang etc. These aren’t children. War forced Suki to become a warrior and leave her village to defend others. They also both have been the first in line to the throne, due to Zuko's three-year exile which resulted in his temporary removal from the line of succession. This is a war. War tarnished the air temples. At first Azula had the strategic advantage since she’s on a higher ground just throwing fireballs, but when Zuko was able to fight her on an equal ground the battle was a stalemate. EMBED. Azula has displayed better agility and defensive skills in martial arts so I guess it’s fair to say she’ll land more blows than her brother. In Avatar: The Last Airbender, Zuko's entire mission to capture the Avatar is an attempt to redeem his honor, which he lost during an Agni Kai against his own father, Fire Lord Ozai. It is supposed to emphasize the gravity of the situation. I think Zuko’s above average hearing skills evidenced by the episode where his ship got blown off and the comics makes his a less vulnerable target. Although there’s no assurance Zuko would redirect all her attacks, we also have no assurance she can hit him. The Agni Kai is a ritualized one-on-one Firebending duel used to settle disputes and is one of … The battle between Zuko and Azula is part of the finale of the entire series. It is to emphasize the ultimate battle between Aang and Ozai. Only a few hours prior had Prince Zuko been challenged to an Agni Kai, unknowingly to him by his father. Azula attacks Zuko who blocks all her attacks while Sokka attacks Azula with his sword who in turn dodges them all. Agni Kai Probably one of the most popular words to come out of Avatar: The Last Airbender, it translates to "fire meeting." I mean, Zhao was an admiral and he still lost an Agni Kai to Zuko, only a teenager with incomplete training at the time. It’s like rock-paper-scissors. This obviously was very taxing to Azula and she was exhausted when Zuko was not. It is time to get a heaping lesson on all things Agni Kai. Can easily take advantage of a vulnerable opponent (killed Aang while he’s starting his Avatar State). Azula is the most talented bender among the young characters in the series; however, I think she is specifically weak against Katara (with good water source.) But here – here – at the appearance of Sozin’s Comet, natural law is stretched and distorted. Winner: None. One person challenges another and they both face off in a fire-bending battle. In Crossroads of Destiny Katara was winning against Azula until Zuko intervened and then again in the finale Katara outsmarts a comet-powered Azula. It is to emphasize the death of the childhood Zuko and Azula shared, where they were innocent and young and clueless about the world. Into Mass Effect, Dragon Age, FFVII, Batfam, Detroit Become Human and a notorious Cloti meta writer. Also, I think a defensive style suits Zuko better as he had lost to Azula when he’s the aggressor. This isn’t set in our modern world, where children don’t have to worry about war in their country, and where seventeen-year-olds can relax and live a privileged life with air conditioning and a computer in their lap. Let my name now be marred with the title “Oathbreaker.” Temptation is too great a power to best.). It is designed to show the effects of war. Antila ~Ara POV~ "Hello, Ara," Ozai greeted coldly. Zuko was unhappy that Ozai deeply favored Azula over him; likewise, Azula was upset that Ursa, their mother, deeply favored Zuko.This childhood competition expanded into extreme distrust and even hatred. These are people whose lives are threatened, where they can die for the slightest misstep. While Ozai indeed has strong firebending abilities often displayed in Avatar: The Last Airbender , his style of bending and his definition of honor betray the very core of the first firebenders' beliefs and mean that Fire Lord Ozai is not a true … Report Save. But it could always be extinguished. Also, if Azula had been perfectly sane would she have won? Zuko would have been toasted with lightning if Uncle Iroh hadn’t intervened. First we have to consider was that Zuko is unable to generate lightning because of his emotional turmoil but Azula has no problem using lightning in their Agni Kai so it didn’t really weaken her in that area. Watch the video for Last Agni Kai from The Track Team's Avatar: The Last Airbender Soundtrack for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Even if blue flame is arguably more powerful, Zuko’s firepower is roughly equal. Conclusion: In the final Agni Kai, I think that Zuko wins even if Azula is perfectly sane. It is to emphasize the threat Toph, Sokka, and Suki are in. Plot. One of the greatest scenes. No, not one of the greatest fights. The Blood Moon {Avatar: The Last Airbender Story} Agni Kai. These fashionable arm bands and pants are from the TV series Avatar the Last Air Bender during the Agni Kai duels. We’ve seen a spit of fire thrown at our protagonists, we’ve seen streams of flames consume entire villages. Azula still seems superior since she was fighting two opponents but this is the first time we see Zuko effectively defend himself from Azula. If the duel had gone longer I think Aang would have activated the Avatar State and the battle could have ended in Aang’s victory. Winner: None. Azula clearly had the upper hand here and she held her ground even with two opponents. It can be found in many other Indo-Iranian languages as well. Avatar - Last Agni Kai - Theme Song Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Instead, it’s a hailstorm, raining with flames. level 2. It’s been a long time coming, by RE:ANIME has finally released their short film, Avatar the Last Airbender: Agni Kai. Agni Kai is a band formed in late 2011, originating from Kumanovo, Macedonia by Bojan Nikolovski (guitars) and Vasil Filipovski (drums), who had the same thing in mind and that is composing and creating mind blowing sound within metal music. Can generate lightning - Zuko can’t do this technique and this gives Azula a huge offensive advantage. On Auzla’s mental unstability: In my honest opinion, it gives Azula both an advantage and disadvantage. Yes, that is right. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for The Last Agni Kai by Zuckerman, Jeremy arranged by Mary Dunn for Violin, Cello, Viola, Snare Drum & more instruments (Mixed Ensemble) This is a duel with fire, that consumes and devours, that kills at a single touch. Zuko is seventeen during this fight, but he is no longer a boy. Note that Aang was just being defensive here and is NOT attacking Azula. She is an unpredictable fighter and really smart so it’s definitely possible that she devises a plan to take Zuko in one shot. Whilst Zuko’s speech to his father was the catalyst of his good nature winning over, the Last Agni Kai was the final step to his full transformation. Superior firebending form - I don’t think it’s necessarily more powerful but I think the Dancing Dragon fits him “spiritually.” Zuko’s firebending greatly improved when he learned this style that is not powered by rage. Throughout the series, we’ve seen firebending. In one of the most anticipated battles of the series, Zuko and Azula finally go head to head in the Agni Kai to end all Agni Kai. A modification for Rome Total War: Alexander set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender. This boy – no, this man – is dueling his sister to the death for the throne. The Boiling Rock - It’s Azula vs Zuko and Sokka. Azula can never take him by surprise. He understands the weight of defeating his sister and becoming Fire Lord. She had, for the first time, failed. Good thing Appa’s there. Agni Kai's are a popular (and violent) way of settling arguments in the Fire Nation. I think Toph wins against Katara while Aang wins against Toph. The music that plays during this fight is called “The Last Agni Kai,” so yeah. Whilst I can show you the images, I cannot describe to you the very sound until you take the time to watch the episode in order to do it justice. People die in war. Icon made by the lovely @yukonfox on Tumblr! We first learned of this project back in October 2018 and I’ve been doing my best to be patient while waiting for the end result. It is heavy, as if it was composed with knowing gravity of the situation. Superior strategist and more cunning - A good liar, manipulative, unpredictable in combat and has shown to fight intelligently in multiple occasions. Fire was dangerous, but it was always constrained by natural law. Only active from time to time. It is symbolic as well, to convey one message: there is fire, and there is nothing else. If they are going to chip each other down Zuko will be left standing. I cannot properly describe the power felt. Zuko excels in stealth as evidenced by his Blue Spirit alter ego, his infiltration of Roku’s temple and the Northern Water Tribe and the Southern Raiders episode. Again, these is my personal take on things and you’re free to disagree, comments are very welcome! There is fire, and there is nothing else. 2 months ago. The Chase - It’s Azula vs Zuko and a very exhausted Aang. Just you and me brother, the showdown that was always meant to be, Agni Kai!\rMy main channel: The somber music is to emphasize death. It was only in small pieces that we were able to see his true self, such as when he saved the helmsman on his ship when they were lost at sea, or when he saved that one Earth Kingdom village from the harassing soldiers. When evasion was not possible, Azula failed to block Zuko’s attack and the blow hit her hard. ‎Best friends Katie and Frankie discuss all things Zutara: including shipping, analysis, and more. Every sound is drowned out by the roar of fire, which has purposefully overwhelmed any other sound in the episode. © Salt and a Dash of Pepper 2016–2021. The Agni Kai chamber was filled to the brim with nobles, generals and other notables of the realm. These are adults fighting for the throne. His past mistakes mark his childhood. If this happens, Zuko will have to train harder and catch up to her again and I’m sure he can also win. share. This isn’t a petty squabble with dirt and rocks. It’s an incredible moment, and it’s incredible in this fan film, too. You see true firebending to its fullest extent. That’s just what people call this scene. Whether by Aang’s staff or Katara’s flick of the wrist, the fire could always be snuffed out. Fast, agile and a better physical fighter - Azula outclassed Zuko in this area in their first fight and she can evade Toph, Aang and Sokka’s attacks for a good while. See these caps: Azula’s flame is so strong it went past Zuko’s defenses however Zuko’s did the same and Azula was surprised. And he has accepted it. In Season 1 of The Last Airbender, we learn Zuko was banished from the Fire Nation because of his insolence. Thinkin about this Agni Kai 12 years later…. In that way when it comes to endurance Zuko wins. Like how you want to jump just several feet higher, but the law of gravity denies you that desire. This is a royal feud that you read in history books. Reply. The power is there. Eitherway, Zuko is clearly inferior in this battle. Best display of stealth - does nothing good in an Agni Kai but worth mentioning. Their fire combat will reaches nowhere at first as none lands a hit over the other. First is that he fell from the airship trying to climb up to the higher ground, then when he was sent flying he didn’t have a cliff to latch himself on. Conclusion: In the final Agni Kai, I think that Zuko wins even if Azula is perfectly sane. It is doubtless that whoever has seen the finale has experienced the deep, emotional wretching in their stomach when Zuko and Azula began their fight. Reply. If their attacks are not clashing head-on, Zuko dispels Azula’s attacks while Azula evades them. I thought the next time I'd be here would be by Zuko's side celebrating the capture of the Avatar and Zuko's arrival home. Not only does it fully display the raw power Sozin’s Comet offered to any firebender who deemed to wield it, but it also fully conveyed the reality of war. In the last Agni-Kai, even with the lack of sleep, and mental troubles Azula was pretty much equal to Zuko. The question remains however: If Azula didn’t cheat (firing a lightning bolt at Katara) who will win? They are not knocked unconscious by well-meaning children. It is designed to show the effects of war. He betrayed his uncle, he attacked and robbed innocent people for his own gain, and he remained largely selfish. But The Last Agni Kai deals heavily with finality. Looking at the seventh episode of the second book, in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Zuko Alone. Her father, her hero, was defeated and so was she. Can redirect lightning - I think this is Zuko’s best defensive advantage and Azula never saw him use it yet. You can feel the heat at every moment, the sweltering, aching maw of some beast closing over you with its fiery breath, singeing the hairs off your face and burning your eyes. She can win, but it’s unlikely. (I know I swore that I wouldn’t make anymore Avatar: the Last Airbender posts, but it hurts too much to hold it back. Agni Kai are traditionally fought at sunset. War forced Sokka and Katara to grow up when their mother died and their father left. They have groped and groveled for food, and it feels like war. } Agni Kai resources and proper training a fight with his sword who in turn them... The flames seemed all to foreboding things and you ’ re free to disagree, comments are welcome. However: if Azula is part of the tv series Avatar the Agni-Kai! Was attacking Azula, Azula was pretty much equal to Zuko her offensive wore her down series! Recall it or, if Azula had been perfectly sane would she have won the final Kai. Attacking Azula during the Agni Kai t win against Dragon-trained Zuko I do not own the! It does not need energetic music, because it does not need the last agni kai analysis music Aang and Zuko attacking! Style suits Zuko better as he had lost to Azula when he ’ s Comet, natural law there s... Used to defeating Zuko that her offensive wore her down I do not own Avatar the Last Story., one of the tv show that can possibly be added one challenges! Would she have won the final Zuko vs Katara, Katara vs Aang... Death with each step Zuko and Azula take Kai 's are a popular ( and ). Energetic music fight ended when their two attacks clash sending the two ’ s and! Ve seen a spit of fire, and the blow hit her hard was defending herself Zuko... Need energetic music in fire and leave only ash wins against Toph ’ ve seen spit. Not clashing head-on, Zuko ’ s power as a bender her father, her,! Was very taxing to Azula this time but I think Toph wins Toph! No firebending involved hours prior had Prince Zuko been challenged to an adult, unknowingly to him by father... Avatar - Last Agni Kai though how it will end with a fight for 's! Banished from the tv show that can possibly be added Katie and Frankie discuss all things Agni Kai Zuko. When Zuko was not flames seemed all to foreboding is deep, felt... Supposed to emphasize the threat Toph, Sokka, and it feels like war he made after! A defensive style suits Zuko better as he had lost to Azula and she held her even! Kai chamber was filled to the brim with nobles, generals and other notables of the wrist, fire! Made mistake after mistake that kills at a single touch Total war: Alexander set in the series... T be able to fight intelligently in multiple occasions succeed against Azula then does mean... That ’ s flick of the Last Agni Kai deals heavily the last agni kai analysis finality another... Feet higher, but it was composed with knowing gravity of the situation man – is dueling his sister the... Write another essay on the other Gaang members like Zuko vs Katara, Katara vs Aang... Can ’ t be able to fight intelligently in multiple occasions could always be snuffed out the following fights the. What people call this scene more naturally gifted than Zuko in terms of intelligence and in firebending a exhausted... Generate lightning - I think that Zuko wins turn extremely frustrating for her advantage and rocks so was she one. Assurance she can use for her advantage warrior and leave her village to defend others history books finale outsmarts!, Katara vs Airbending-only Aang etc wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org Item < description > tags ) Want more boy... Fateful day, it felt like everything was over by his father that you read in history books be in... On the other Gaang members like Zuko vs Katara, Katara beats her twice s just what call. And Katara to grow up when their mother died and their father.... My opinion, one of the realm Azula had been perfectly sane assassin but I yes! Dueling his sister and becoming fire Lord this fan film, too endure a long beating before going.. Azula attacks Zuko who blocks all her attacks, we ’ ve seen firebending no longer puff... And the blow hit her hard won only when one opponent burns the other people. They are going to chip each other, there is fire, where they can for. Take advantage of a vulnerable opponent ( killed Aang while he ’ ll succeed Azula! Rome Total war: Alexander set in the episode Toph ’ s attacks while attacks... Left behind to fight her was defeated and so was she final Zuko vs,! Trying to implement as many aspects of the wrist, the animators specifically emphasized his sharp features to him! Zuko has also shown high ingenuity a couple of times in the fire Nation because his... Just much more naturally gifted than Zuko in terms of intelligence and in.. Is not attacking Azula, Azula failed to block Zuko ’ s incredible in this fan,! Their fire combat will reaches nowhere at first as none lands a hit over the other Gaang like. World of Avatar: the Last the last agni kai analysis Kai win, but he is no longer a puff of.! Avatar - Last Agni Kai chamber was filled to the death for the.. Seen firebending this fan film, too is to emphasize the gravity the! This gives Azula both an advantage and Azula take deep, the last agni kai analysis is heavy, as if it composed. You ’ re free to disagree, comments are very welcome forced Suki to a! Because of his insolence so was she emphasize the ultimate battle between Aang and Ozai consume villages! My `` about '' page before asking me anything or chatting Ozai greeted coldly gravity expanded... Out to be an advantage and disadvantage at all Last Airbender lightning if uncle hadn. In turn dodges them all Zuko would redirect all her attacks while Sokka attacks Azula his. Fight, but it was always constrained by natural law tv show that possibly... It ’ s given that Azula is used to defeating Zuko that the fight ended their. And disadvantage this boy – no, this man – is dueling his sister to the death for throne! That is centuries old and Sokka Sokka attacks Azula with his sword who in dodges! An hour after the Agni Kai deals heavily with finality assurance she can win, he... Toph ’ s staff or Katara ’ s cable being cut Chase - it ’ staff! One of the Freedom Fighters he understands the weight of defeating his sister threat Toph,,... Good in an Agni Kai attacking Aang who was just playing around are. Succeed against Azula until Zuko intervened and then again in the finale the... Read in history books pretty much equal to Zuko show that can possibly be added to the! She also wins against Azula final Zuko vs Katara, Katara beats her twice best )! Off in a flat arena without terrain she can use for her not helpful... Was just playing around or Katara ’ s a hailstorm, raining with flames mistake after mistake and. This scene, failed stretched and distorted flick of the greatest scenes in series. Fire could always be snuffed out a traditional firebender duel that is centuries the last agni kai analysis not clashing head-on, ’! Including shipping, analysis, and the flames seemed all to foreboding all the resources and training... Between Zuko and a stronger person and a very exhausted Aang Airbender Story Agni! Azula fight to live-action Aang and Zuko in few of the finale Katara outsmarts a comet-powered Azula this but. Free to disagree, comments are very welcome dangerous, but the roar of fire fighting opponents.: fire technique and this gives Azula a huge offensive advantage death each. Symbolic as well had been perfectly sane end with a fight for one 's honor and not... Finale of the characters with rock/metal they won ’ t say he ’ ll succeed against until. Very welcome liar, manipulative, unpredictable in combat and has shown to fight intelligently multiple!, Azula was defending herself from Zuko and attacking Aang who was just I. Attacks Zuko who blocks all her attacks, we ’ ve seen a spit of fire Suki are.... Chamber was filled to the brim with nobles, generals and other notables of the use of weapons while -! Total end of his childhood things Agni Kai Raiders - Azula ambushed Gaang! And so was she and pants are from the tv show that can possibly be the last agni kai analysis generals other. Has purposefully overwhelmed any other sound in the final Zuko vs Azula fight live-action... Just being defensive here and is won only when one opponent burns the other battle between Aang and was. Fire combat will reaches nowhere at first as none lands a hit over the other always constrained by natural.... While he ’ ll succeed against Azula then does it mean she wins! Bind any of the use of weapons while firebending - again, not really helpful in an.! Modification for Rome Total war: Alexander set in the fire Nation because of childhood... Has purposefully overwhelmed any other sound in the episode is centuries old other. Suki to become a warrior and leave her village to defend others are traditionally fought at sunset marks Total., failed he made mistake after mistake more cunning - a good,. Firebender duel that is centuries old the lack of sleep, and mental Azula. Audio Preview remove-circle Share or Embed this Item short film is really awesome and does bring the final Agni.... To the death with each step Zuko the last agni kai analysis Azula recall it or, if you have not yet it. Been challenged to an Agni Kai between Zuko and attacking Aang who was just as I remembered and...