/ou/ – /ou/ – Listen All Day Jolly Day mp3 songs free online by Shankar Mahadevan,Yuvan Shankar Raja. All Day Jolly Day Song: Download All Day Jolly Day mp3 song from Manadhi Thirudi Vittaai. Jolly Phonics Song Lyrics 1(Zambia) Jolly Songs /s/ The Jolly Songs have been developed to support learners as they practice the 42 letter sounds of the English ... All day long. [Lyrics] Have a holly, jolly Christmas, and in case you didn't hear, oh, by golly have a holly, jolly Christmas this year... [Message] Have a Holly Dolly Christmas! Make a duck’s beak with your /ou/ Tune: The Mulberry Bush I pricked my thumb with a needle. Lyrics:-All day jolly day kavalaikkellaam holiday College vaazhkaiyil endrum holiday Isai ennum everestil yerum Koottani seekiran kidaikkum symphony Idhu oru azhagiya ilamai colony ye Pudhumai so many ye Life is a life is a game show Music enbathu thrill show(2) Chinna heartil latcham narambu The bells are ringing 'cause it's Jolly Day. Jolly Day is a song featured in the episode "Jollybells".This song was sung by Happy and Grumpy.. Just look around the place. A. Rolfe & His Lucky Strike Orch. Oh, 'appiness is bloomin' all around 'er The daffodils are smilin' at the dove When Mary 'olds your 'and you feel so grand Your 'eart starts beatin' like a big brass band It's a jolly 'oliday with Mary No wonder that it's Mary that we love! When the day is gray and ordinary Mary makes the sun shine bright! Chorus Oh, it's a jolly 'oliday with Mary Bert: And this the burden of his aong Forever used to be-I care for nobody, no, not I, If nobody cares for me. All Day Jolly Day Kavalaikkellaam Holiday College Vaalkaiyil Endrum Holiday Isaiyennum Everest-Il Yerum Koottani Vetrigal Padaikkum Symphony Idhu Oru Azhagiya THE MILLER OF DEE (Jolly Miller) There was a jolly miller once Lived on the river Dee ; He work'd and sang from morn till night, No lark more blithe than he. THE TOYMAKER'S DREAM (Ernie Golden) Vaughn DeLeath - 1929 B. The season's bringing smiles to every face. Happy: Jolly Day! - 1929 Jack Hylton & His Orch. Bert: When the day is grey and ordinary Mary makes the sun shine bright Mary: You do talk nonsense, Bert. Download All Day Jolly Day on Hungama Music app & get access to Manadhi Thirudi Vittaai unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. When the day is gray and ordinary Mary makes the sun shine bright Oh, happiness is bloomin' all around her The daffodils are smilin' at the dove When Mary holds your hand, you feel so grand Your heart starts beatin' like a big brass band It's a jolly holiday with Mary No wonder that it's Mary that we love Oh, it's a jolly holiday with you, Bert Lyrics. /ou/ – /ou/ – /ou/! All that it takes is a spark Then something, plain as a park Becomes a wonderland All you have to do Is look a-new Then you’ll understand Why it's a jolly holiday with Mary Mary makes your heart so light Mary: Oh, really. The Merry Old Land of Oz Lyrics: Ha ha ha / Ho ho ho / And a couple of tra-la-la's / That's how we laugh the day away / In the Merry Old Land of Oz!