/ Verse 1: / Stackin' all my bread so i get by (uh) / These niggas hating, cause these niggas got the time (uh) / Try me and im bussin, My bullets Armed Robbery Lyrics by Eightball & MJG. Caught Up. Lyrics Artists: 0-9 8Ball & Mjg Armed Robbery. Fifteen years, we never been hit, we changed apartments We never used that one before, we thought we were okay You thought, well your ass must have been thinking Because now we're out 300, 000 dollars, do you hear me good? Add lyrics. The Archer. Heyo! Lyrics to 'Armed Robbery' by Eightball & MJG. I DO NOT OWN THE AUDIO ALL RIGHTS TO: Republic Records AND Kalin and Myles. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. (MJG) Now I was clicking out my barrel just to see if it was loaded checking out it's bullets just to make sure it won't explode this hand around of the handle of my snub no skill I must be for real in the procedure for a kill Armed Robbery Songtext von MJG mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Armed And Dangerous Lyrics: Gun 'em down (Gun 'em down, bih, yeah) / With a .50 (With a .50, brr, bih', brr) / Gun 'em down (Gun 'em down, uh) / Oh my God, huh (Oh my God, uh) / Ya' dig? Fifteen years, we never been hit, we changed apartments We never used that one before, we thought we were okay You thought, well your ass must have been thinking Because now we're out 300,000 dollars, do you hear me good? Sign in Sign up. Never Be Sorry. You didn't have a look out? Home News Updates. MONOPOLY. Armed Robbery lyrics. Huh? Rolling Stone magazine wrote about this song, "'Robbery' is a clunky metaphor about a woman demanding love from the Chicago rapper." Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Pimp in My Own Rhyme - Eightball & MJG Lyrics 2 On Top of the World - Eightball & MJG 3 Just Like Candy (Rare Track) - Eightball & MJG Lyrics 4 Space Age Pimpin' - Eightball & MJG Lyrics. Majid Jordan. Armed Robbery Lyrics: Long Live Gee Money Man / Ayy! Sheryl Crow. 4 reviewers. Let Me Down Slowly. The Hunted. LyricsThe Armed Robbery Story Keith Malley. Album: In Our Lifetime Vol. 8Ball & MJG - Armed Robbery Lyrics. Lyrics to Armed Robbery by 8Ball & MJG from the Memphis Under World album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics for The Armed Robbery Story by Keith Malley. (click stars to rate) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ save! Ariana Grande. Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Here is the first single from my brand new album Fools Gold. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Huh? Armed Robbery lyrics performed by Sunz Of Man: (feat. Saint Asonia. Listen while you read! Highlight. Memphis hip hop duo 8Ball & MJG performing Armed RobberyFrom the album Comin' Out Hard© 1993 SoSouth#8Ball #MJG #EightBall MJG. RIFF-it good. Armed Robbery Lyrics. Berry Blast Lyrics: Spent your whole future, still stuck in the past / Always forgetting you chose your path / May all your pain and thoughts that you suppress / Keep eating away till there's none of Now I was clicking out my barrel just to see if it was loaded / Checking out its Armed Robbery Lyrics. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. RIFF-it good. You didn't have a look out? Album: Comin Out Hard. Armed robbery You stole my heart I couldn't fight Armed robbery I could not resist It must survive My heart's in need to mend some machines It's been getting down out of control I wasn't prepared in my wildest dreams To lose myself over you Armed robbery You stole my heart I couldn't fight Armed robbery I could not resist It must survive Look at me Taylor Swift. We're out 300,000 dollars Now what do we do? Lana Del Rey. Shabazz the Disciple, Supreme) [sample] You didn't have any Armed Robbery Songtext von Junior Delgado mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 1. by song title. Do you like this song? SONGLYRICS just got interactive. (Ya' dig? Armed Robbery Songtext von King of the Slums mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Hot lyrics. Armed Robbery Songtext von Anodyne mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Artist: 8Ball & MJG. by 8Ball & MJG on album Lyrics of a Pimp (Classic Remastered Version 2013) [MJG] Now I was clicking out my barrel just to see if it was loaded Checking out its bullets to make sure it won't explode this Hand around the handle of my snub nose steel I must be for real in the p. Armed Robbery Lyrics . Midnight Sky. Alec Benjamin. ME! Artist: 8Ball feat. Enjoy! Armed Robbery Lyrics [sample] You didn't have any guard downstairs? Featured lyrics. Eightball & MJG Lyrics Armed Robbery Lyrics (feat. Read or print original Armed Robbery lyrics 2021 updated! FANCY. Do you hear me good? Three 6 Mafia Armed Robbery Lyrics Down South Slangin Track List. 8Ball & MJG Lyrics "Armed Robbery" 4.8 / 5. Sunz Of Man Armed Robbery Lyrics. MJG - Armed Robbery Lyrics. Highlight. Armed Robbery Lyrics. [** feat. 8Ball feat. TWICE. Home >> Artists starting with E >> EIGHTBALL & MJG Lyrics >> Armed Robbery EIGHTBALL & MJG - Armed Robbery Lyrics (feat. Lyrics not available. Heyo! Old Dominion. Looking For America . Armed Robbery Lyrics. 8Ball & MJG Lyrics "Armed Robbery'99" (feat. Review: RIFF-it. Tell Me When It's Over. Review: RIFF-it. "Armed Robbery'99" lyrics. Genre: Hip Hop/Rap. Sunz Of Man – Armed Robbery Lyrics [Sample] You didn't have any guard downstairs? Armed Robbery (intro) Songtext von Hard Boyz mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics to Armed Robbery by Three 6 Mafia from the Memphis Under World [Dragged-N-Chopped] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Check out Armed Strobbery [Explicit] by Berried Alive on Amazon Music. Taylor Swift. Do you hear me good?