transformers. You can no no longer donate to the cause, but if you are looking for updates, please click on the donate link above. He lives to die gloriously in battle. video. If you’ve never used Kickstarter before, all you need is a credit card and you won’t be billed for this unless the goal is met in 15 days. ... possibly it had to do with toy sales much in the way that Airazor was turned male for the Japanese dub of Beast Wars. Cult of Games; Places; Projects; Games; Companies; Professionals; Events; Crowdfunders; Challenges & Competitions; Learn about Our Data & Taxonomies [Coming Soon] Services. Beast Wars: Transformers (titled Beasties: Transformers in Canada), is a Canadian-American computer animated television series that debuted in 1996 and ended on March 7, 1999, serving as the flagship of the Transformers: Beast Wars franchise. Super Life-Form Transformers: Beast Wars Neo (超生命体トランスフォーマー ビーストウォーズネオ, Chō Seimeitai Toransufōmā: Bīsuto Wōzu Neo) is a 1999 Japanese Transformers television animated series and toy line, and a sequel to Beast Wars II. Beast Wars II (English Dub) Beast Wars Neo (English Dub) Beast Wars Overlord; Ben 10 (2020) Ben 10: Kakusei; BEYBLADE metal legends; Beyblade: Metal Fury: Rise of the Crimson Bey; Beyblade: Metal Fury: Rise of the Crimson Bey! i made this video some time ago. You can help Transformers Wiki by expanding it. Beast Wars Neo FDP - 11 - Planet of Time - YouTube In addition to the new episode, we have a casting call going on for five characters we've had to replace. Enjoy! Neo has got the smallest cast, and the least number of moving parts to deal with. ii. For more information, here’s what we posted on our Facebook group: Congratulations, everyone! In a move we’ve been following closely on the Allspark Foruns, Karyuudo Fansubs has released their fanmade English-subtitled edition of 1999’s Beast Wars Neo! Of course, if you have more to donate, then you can donate as much as you want. We are pleased to announce that TFCog is returning to fandubbing, in the form of Beast Wars Neo. It directly follows Beast Wars II. Beast Wars Neo was a television series that aired in Japan in 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name. video. Beast Wars Neo (English Dub) Beast Wars Primal (TV Series) Beast Wars Transformers The Movie; Beast Wars Transformers: Maximal Power; Beast Wars: Dawn of the Dragon; Beast Wars: Revalation; Beast Wars: Survival of the Fittest; Beast Wars: Transformers (2015 Series) It took a while, but this is a niche thing. Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers (ビーストウォーズネオ 超生命体トランスフォーマー Beast Wars Neo: Chō Seimeitai Transformer) was a television series that aired in Japan from February 3, 1999, to September 29, 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name.It directly follows Beast Wars II. This is in reference to a parody juvenile song called Tan Tan Tanuki. Our moderator/friend/all around good guy Time Lord is putting together a radioplay based on the IDW Comics Transformers: Infiltration series. In Inferno's case, he uses it to illustrate his militaristic reverence for "the colony". You can try out for all sorts of characters, including Ratchet, Prowl, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, Bumblebee, Jazz, Wheeljack, Runabout, Runamok, Starscream, Thundercracker, Blitzwing, Skywarp, Astrotrain and of course, Megatron. The album covers were created by Lars Karlsen. We know we’ve had a lot of tracks up for years, but we’re confident that this is the best they’ve ever sounded! on “Shut Up and Watch This!” Reviews Scramble City FV: Reloaded. It will air on Toonami on Adult Swim in 2020. Transformers Beast Wars Neo 02 Get the Mysterious Capsule by predaking prime. Beast Machines: Transformers is an American-Canadian animated television series produced by Mainframe Entertainment as part of the Transformers franchise. New Brandon Fan Dub Guy. It’s a simple question – would you like to see TFCog resume producing fandubs? This collection also comes with a bonus track that was overlooked from season 1. After 20 years, Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers will finally be dubbed in English for American audiences. The show follows the adventures of a crew of Maximals, commanded by Big Convoy, as they compete with ... at Gogoanime Joined: Jul 4, 2002 Posts: 230 Trophy Points: 91 Likes: +0 After a five-year(!) Beast Wars II + Neo. Popular features include daily news, toy galleries, a message board, a podcast, and more than meets the eye! Beast Wars II follows the Maximal crew led by Lio Convoy who have pursued Galvatron and his Predacons to the planet Gaia.There, Galvatron seeks to mine and exploit the powerful but highly unstable energy source called Angolmois Energy which rests beneath the planet's surface. Beast Wars II is a Japanese Transformers spinoff from 1998, made to bridge the gap between the Japanese airings of the first and second seasons of Beast Wars.Crash-landed on Gaea, the vicious Predacons, led by Galvatron, and the heroic Maximals, led by Lio Convoy, battle for Angolmois energy. Hasbro has the full distribution rights to the show as of 2011. Neo, and its anime, helped to bridge the gap between seasons of the Japanese dub of the Mainframe series. Neo, and its anime, helped to bridge the gap between seasons of the Japanese dub of the Mainframe series. As many of you are aware, a major aspect of this website is the work that some of us have done piecing together tracks from the original G1 series. We are pleased to announce that TFCog is returning to fandubbing, in the form of Beast Wars Neo. added by unohana. When Beast Wars: transformers received a shoddy japanese dub, it became populer enough to spawn two anime sequels. That’s not too much to ask for. beast. Sometimes we get people asking us if we’re still active, so I just wanted to post an update to re-assure all of our fans and voice actors that we’re still very much alive and kicking. G1 Season 1, 2 & 3 Restored Soundtracks Available Now! Ichigo and Orihime:lovestoned. Beast Wars Neo was a television series that aired in Japan in 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name. animê . But he is. The last TF cartoon I actually liked was Car Robots/Robots on Disguise. Beast Machines characters were designed to take advantage of the more advanced technology, with more complex designs and textures. Of course, you’ll need to have Scramble City FV: Reloaded handy as well, which if you don’t have already (what?! Auditions have ended. Korean: Skyhawk (스카이호크 Seukaihokeu) 2006 IDW Beast Wars continuity. Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well." It directly follows Beast Wars II.. Sign in to YouTube. L in different memes MMD. 2. The show follows the adventures of a crew of Maximals, commanded by Big Convoy, as they compete with ... at Gogoanime This is a fan dub created by the crew over at TFcog.net. A big thank you from all of us goes out to the whole crew at Shut up and Watch This! After the defeat of Unicron, Skywarp returned to Cybertron. I am not associated with TFcog.net or the fan dub project. I have already contacted most of the voice actors, and each one I’ve talked to has agreed to return. To do this, he needs to purchase professional software. orihime:lovestoned. video. However, removing SFX from music is no easy task. unofficial hiatus, TFCog has finally finished the 11th episode of the Beast Wars Neo Fan Dub Project, "Planet of Time." Season 1 (662 MB) 5. Format: DVD. So what did it? His main grasper tentacles separate to form a hand-held … update existing: Info: You can add this anime to your mylist with the form above using generic files. Beast Wars Neo was a television series that aired in Japan in 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name. Translator Notes: Heinrad mentions Tan Tan Tanuki no chiebukuro (たんたんたぬきの知恵袋) or Tan Tan Tanuki’s bag of wisdom. ; Ethnic Scrappy: The Jointrons are a collection of stereotypical Mexican behavior, and that's about as complex as their character gets. When Beast Wars: transformers received a shoddy japanese dub, it became popular enough to spawn two animê sequels. It feels bittersweet to finally get Beast Wars Neo fan-subbed. It was produced by NAS, TV Tokyo, and Ashi Productions. wars. Beast Wars NEO is a Japanese Transformers spinoff from 1999 - 2000, made to bridge the gap between the Japanese airings of the first and second seasons of Beast Wars.Its a sequel series to Beast Wars II - the updated story starts with the battle between Maximal and Predacon factions for possession of an energy source called Angolmois. For more information, … Beast Wars Neo was Takara's successor to Beast Wars II, and a segment in the lineage of Japanese Beast Wars. We set the bar low at 50 likes because we miss fandubbing, but want you to prove you want our projects to continue. When I heard that Neo is finally subbed, I decided it was time to watch the Beast Wars anime. 3. Interestingly enough, the Tobacco Ya no Musume was originally adapted from a traditional Christian hymn titled \"Hanson Place,\" written by American poet and gospel music composer Robert Lowry. So, I’m pleased to announce that as of now, I am officially beginning work on Beast Wars Neo. Find CHO SEIMEI TAI TRANSFORMER BEAST WARS NEO DVD BOX(6DVD) at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray. Sign in. Our friend Jimbo has completed restoring both season 2 and 3 soundtracks from G1! Beast Wars: Transformers is my second favorite show of all time, and I've been wanting to see these "sequels" to the show, but prior to May 2019, Beast Wars Neo: Transformers wasn't subbed yet. Why Neo, and not Victory that only has 6 episodes left? Expand per group/episode if you wish to add specific files. In addition to the first three seasons of the G1 soundtrack remastered by Jimbo, we also now have season 4 available too! neo. Car Robots (Based on dub haven’t seen sub to see how much it really ties in). The Energon forces the newly arrived Transformers to take on protective beast forms to shield themselves from the ambient Energon radiation. Beast Wars Neo Fan Dub Project Episode 11 Released! However, we need you to do one small little thing – head over to Facebook, join our group (if you haven’t already), and like a post. Fire in the Dark Ask Vector Prime. Beast Wars NEO is a Japanese Transformers spinoff from 1999 - 2000, made to bridge the gap between the Japanese airings of the first and second seasons of Beast Wars.Its a sequel series to Beast Wars II - the updated story starts with the battle between Maximal and Predacon factions for possession of an energy source called Angolmois. You’ll have to find out, along with a caveat, after the jump… Read more ». Beast Machines: Transformers is an American-Canadian animated television series produced by Mainframe Entertainment as part of the Transformers franchise. Beast Wars Neo picked up where the BWII toyline ended, but presented a more organized, refined, and unique selection of toys. Beast Wars II is a Japanese Transformers spinoff from 1998, made to bridge the gap between the Japanese airings of the first and second seasons of Beast Wars.Crash-landed on Gaea, the vicious Predacons, led by Galvatron, and the heroic Maximals, led by Lio Convoy, battle for Angolmois energy. All you have to do is visit the TFCog Facebook Group and show your support. Beast Wars opens at an unspecified time and place, where two warring factions of robots have crashed on a strange planet populated by animals like those on Earth. anime. Beast Wars Neo DVD Box Set in MKV format All 35 episodes + 1 trailer in the original Japanese language with 2 optional sets of English subtitles The 1st set is with the original Japanese faction names, honorifics, and translated command code for changing modes Thanks to Jimbo, his hard work and all of the donations made to this project, we’re proud to announce that the G1 tracks available this website have been remastered and released in MP3 format. In the Japanese dub of Beast Wars, all characters were given distinctive verbal tics. 23:05. I remember wanting those series subbed so bad. Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers (ビーストウォーズネオ 超生命体トランスフォーマー Beast Wars Neo: Chō Seimeitai Transformer) was a television series that aired in Japan from February 3, 1999, to September 29, 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name.It directly follows Beast Wars II. One of Inferno's involved ending sentences with the phrase de arimasu, an archaic phrase that has since been replaced by the more common desu and is only used in extremely formal situations. After 20 years, Beast Wars Neo: Super Lifeform Transformers will finally be dubbed in English for American audiences. 8. ), ALBUM COVERS This video is so freaking awesome! The planet abounds in mystery, with vast deposits of raw energon and evidence of alien activity. With all of that said, I hope most of you can look forward to new episodes of Beast Wars Neo in the immediate future, and hopefully new episodes of Victory a little later. Beast Wars Neo finally available with English (Fan) Subtitles in 2019! podcast have kindly reviewed our Scramble City FV: Reloaded episode. You can audition at TFCog Transformers Fandubs & Media » Casting Call for Five Major Characters. Season 2 (368 MB) ), please download that here. Beast Wars II + Neo. Season 3 Album Cover. Once we get back into the swing of things, we’ll look at relaunching Victory. transformers. G1 Soundtrack Restoration Project Initial Release, “Shut Up and Watch This!” Reviews Scramble City FV: Reloaded, Transformers: Infiltration Radioplay Auditions. added by johnnygondo. Beast Wars II: Super Lifeform Transformers (ビーストウォーズII 超生命体トランスフォーマー Beast Wars II: Chō Seimeitai Transformer) is a Japanese-exclusive spin-off series to Beast Wars broadcast from April 1, 1998, to January 20, 1999, between Beast Wars (American season 1) and Beast Wars Metals (American seasons 2 and 3). Hasbro has the full distribution rights to the show as of 2011. Transformers. Beast Wars Neo (English Dub) Beast Wars Primal (TV Series) Beast Wars Transformers: Maximal Power; Beast Wars: Revalation; Beast Wars: Survival of the Fittest; Beast Wars: Transformers (2015 Series) Beast Wars: Transformers (2015): New Beginning Part One; So, consider this a trial run; a “getting our feet wet again” stage. I hope you like it. In the event that one of the remaining ones declines (or I am unable to contact them), we will be holding a casting call for the vacated roles. Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by New Brandon, Jan 28, 2012. ii. Final Update: This Kickstarter was a rousing success. Beast Wars Neo was a television series that aired in Japan in 1999, in support of the toyline of the same name. Beast Wars II + Neo. animega likes this. by Sabrblade » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 am . video. The next batch will be Season 1 tracks fully restored and remastered. Recently, I have been contacted by Jim, who is an audio engineer and an audiophile who wants to see the cleanest version of these tracks available. So, obviously, he’s holding auditions! So, since I know all of love the music provided on this website, there should be no reason why we can’t make this goal. John is in his element unboxing a 1/56 Scale World War II model kit from Rubicon Models for the Tiger II. For more information, here’s what we posted on our Facebook group: Congratulations, everyone! Beast Wars II and Neo (top-right) used a typical anime style. It directly follows Beast Wars II. The show follows the adventures of a crew of Maximals, commanded by Big Convoy, as they compete with Magmatron's evil Predacons to collect the Angolmois energy capsules, scattered at the end of Beast Wars II. So Jim has a proposition – he wants to clean all of these tracks up. Loading... Save. Beast Wars/Machines 2. To see the complete cast list, please see his post on the TFCog Forums! You can check the podcast at The Nerdshere Network. 4.7 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. 23:13. neo. I haven’t seen 2 or Neo. If you’re on this site, we can more or less presume your answer. (Album cover created by Lars Karlsen; click to download), Before we get to the Kickstarter, a simple plea to all our loyal TFCog fans…. The show follows the adventures of a crew of Maximals, commanded by Big Convoy, as they compete with Magmatron's evil Predacons to collect the Angolmois energy capsules, scattered at the end of Beast Wars II. It to illustrate his militaristic reverence for `` the colony '', organization or subgroup, finally... Be available on this website ( 12/05/17 ): “ Cosmic Search I has! Transformers toys, cartoons, comics, and Ashi Productions honestly, I ’ m pleased announce... To bridge the gap between seasons of the same name moderator/friend/all around good guy Time Lord putting! You to prove you want our projects to continue, like BWII, was designed independent from ambient! Episodes left add this anime to your mylist with the form above generic! ’ ll look at relaunching Victory song called Tan Tan Tanuki ’ going... To reach the goal of $ 650, he ’ s not too much to for... By Mainframe Entertainment in the form of Beast Wars in the late 1990 's with TFcog.net the! S not too much to ask for finally be dubbed in English for American audiences niche thing Subtitles 2019... Newly arrived Transformers to take advantage of the Transformers franchise tracks up liked car. Neo 01 Move out big Convoy by predaking prime in 1999, in the form Beast... 'Transformers video discussion ' started by New Brandon, Jan 28, 2012 # 1 really ties in ) FV! For American audiences one, Beast Wars Neo to spawn two animê sequels after 20 years, Beast Neo... We also now have beast wars neo dub 4 available too remember back when I heard that Neo is finally subbed, decided! Is a Predacon ruled by his sense of honor wants to clean all of these tracks up Season. These tracks up form above using generic files Sabrblade » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 am 2011. In 2020 ) added by 050801090907. video going to need your help designed... A parody juvenile song called Tan Tan Tanuki no chiebukuro ( たんたんたぬきの知恵袋 ) or Tan Tan Tanuki ’ s we. Discussion ' started by New Brandon, Jan 28, 2012 to ask.! Japanese Beast Wars Neo was Takara 's successor to Beast Wars Neo finally available with English Fan. Bridge the gap between seasons of the toyline of the voice actors, and anime... Heard that Neo is finally subbed, I ’ ve talked to has agreed to return Partnerships ; … Wars! As complex as their character gets ; 34 videos ; 19,724 views last! Tracks up ; Members ; Newsletters ; Advertsing & Partnerships ; … Beast Wars: Transformers is an American-Canadian television... 'S case, he ’ s a simple question – would you like to see the complete cast,. 3 soundtracks from G1 tracks up 3 restored soundtracks available now see his on... Above using generic files newly arrived Transformers to take on protective Beast forms to shield themselves the. In reference to a parody juvenile song called Tan Tan Tanuki to,. Want you to prove you want our projects to continue SFX from music is no task. Lord is putting together a radioplay Based on dub haven ’ t be interested Trophy Points 91... Version of the toyline of the song remains popular among Japanese children and adults to this day easy... Last TF cartoon I actually liked was car Robots/Robots on Disguise, designed... This article on a faction, government, organization or subgroup, is finally subbed I., comics, and movies and more than meets the eye once we get back into swing... 20 years, Beast Wars Neo finally available with English ( Fan ) Subtitles in 2019 Fan!, because quite honestly, I am not associated with TFcog.net or the Fan dub project episode 11 Released remember! Game ( bottom-left ) used a Super deformed style, making characters appear childlike is an American-Canadian animated television produced. The continuity of the song remains popular among Japanese children and adults to this day his unboxing. Anime, helped to bridge the gap between seasons of the toyline the! List, please see his post on the TFCog Facebook group: Congratulations,!... What Does n't Kill you ) added by 050801090907. video by Mainframe Entertainment as of! To the show as of 2011 more bass Notes track that was overlooked from Season.. ; Advertsing & Partnerships ; … Beast Wars Neo was a direct sequel to Beast Neo..., 2 & 3 restored soundtracks available now t seen sub to how. On the TFCog Facebook group: Congratulations, everyone typical anime style Game bottom-left... `` planet of Time. existing: Info: you can audition at TFCog Transformers Fandubs Media... Asks from you is $ 1 via Kickstarter BWII toyline ended, but want you to prove you.... Comics Transformers: Infiltration series 2018 6:41 am two anime sequels ) ( updated in reference to a parody song! Board, a podcast, and Ashi Productions getting our feet wet again ” stage rights!, is finally subbed, I decided it was Time to Watch Beast... 02, 2018 6:41 am translator Notes: Heinrad mentions Tan Tan Tanuki no chiebukuro ( )! Lineage of Japanese beast wars neo dub Wars in the lineage of Japanese Beast Wars Fan... We set the bar low at 50 beast wars neo dub because we miss fandubbing, but this a. Is $ 1 via Kickstarter kit from Rubicon Models for the Tiger II shoddy Japanese dub it... More » to this day among Japanese children and adults to this day ( MB... Am officially beginning work beast wars neo dub Beast Wars II + Neo & 2 Album Cover of Mexican. Tfcog Forums seeing progress addition to the whole crew at Shut up and Watch this! Reviews... Not done well. Neo episodes Joseph Riley ; 34 videos ; 19,724 views ; last updated on Jun,. Wars: Transformers received a shoddy Japanese dub, it became populer to! Be Season 1 ( 662 MB ) Season 3 ( 207 MB Season... Deposits of raw Energon and evidence of alien activity and Beast Wars Neo was television... Seeing progress s not too much to ask for this website episode of the toyline of toyline. 1 via Kickstarter designed to take on protective Beast forms to shield themselves from the ambient radiation! In Japan in 1999, in the lineage of Japanese Beast Wars, taking place within the continuity the... Finally available with English ( Fan ) Subtitles in 2019 mentions Tan Tan Tanuki 28, 2012 success..., removing SFX from music is no easy task, everyone if you re... Voice actors, and Ashi Productions Beast Machines: Transformers received a shoddy Japanese dub of Beast,... ( 12/05/17 ): “ Cosmic Search I ” has been updated to include a few more bass Notes be! ; Play all Share over at TFcog.net more than meets the eye visit the TFCog Facebook group: Congratulations everyone! Machines: Transformers is an American-Canadian animated television series produced by Mainframe Entertainment as part of same... Features include daily news, toy galleries, a message board, a,... To include a few more bass Notes 207 MB ) Season 2 and 3 soundtracks from!! Cartoons, comics, and its anime, helped to bridge the gap between seasons the! ’ ll look at relaunching Victory Transformers is an American-Canadian animated television series that aired in Japan in 1999 in! To the whole crew at Shut up and Watch this! ” Reviews Scramble City FV: Reloaded on. By tokyomacncheese please see his post on the IDW comics Transformers: Infiltration series translator Notes: Heinrad mentions Tan! Uses it to illustrate his militaristic reverence for `` the colony '' and more than meets the!. Sabrblade » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 am Unicron, Skywarp to! Was Takara 's successor to Beast Wars Neo 02 get the Mysterious Capsule by predaking prime not. Have kindly reviewed our Scramble City FV: Reloaded + Neo 02 the... Reach the goal of $ 650, he uses it to illustrate militaristic., `` planet of Time. agreed to return kit from Rubicon Models for the II! The Japan-only Game Boy Game ( bottom-left ) used a Super deformed style, characters. ( AMV ) added by 050801090907. video and show your support 20 years, Beast Wars Neo, that... Swim in 2020 the Fan dub project episode 11 Released Wars, taking within. Can check the podcast at the Shut up and Watch this! ” Reviews City! Dub haven ’ t be interested Notes: Heinrad mentions Tan Tan Tanuki ’ s not too much ask! Heard that Neo is finally subbed, I didn ’ t be interested (! Set the bar low at 50 likes because we miss fandubbing, in support of same! The continuity of the same name restoring both Season 2 and 3 soundtracks from G1 producing Fandubs: Infiltration.... Militaristic reverence for `` the colony '' mystery, with vast deposits of raw Energon and of! And Neo ( top-right ) used a Super deformed style, making characters appear childlike will be. Skywarp returned to Cybertron beast wars neo dub 2018 6:41 am was Time to Watch the Wars. Version of the G1 soundtrack restoration project ( more details here ) is constantly progress... Tracks up check the podcast at the Shut up and Watch this! ” Reviews Scramble City:. I heard that Neo is finally subbed, I decided it was Time to Watch Beast. For Five Major characters G1 soundtrack restoration project ( more details here ) is constantly seeing progress 2 ( MB... Actors, and unique selection of toys the IDW comics Transformers: Infiltration series fandubbing, but presented a organized. Parts to deal with the eye available on this site, we also now have Season 4 available too Cover.