So here’s how it works: Measured in 1/1000th’s of an inch, string gauges commonly range anywhere from .008 on the … £14.99 £ 14. So, whether you are a new musician or an experienced player looking for a specific sound, we hope this helps you find what you need! Elixir Strings 12052 Nanoweb Electric Guitar Strings - .010-.046 Light .010-.046 Nanoweb Light Gauge Electric Guitar Strings $11.99. Top Seller. Brian’s is an authorized dealer for Paul Reed Smith, Fender, Taylor Acoustics, Swart Amps, PRS Acoustics, Dr. Z, Victoria Amps and more! Published 1:43 pm. Since June 1, 1999, we've been installing Elixir Strings on all steel-string Taylor models, and currently we use Elixir's ultra-thin NANOWEB design. £5.49 £ 5. Rated 4.5/5 Stars (22) Compare. We … We are your online source for all of the best new and used electric and acoustic guitars, amps, and effects pedals. Elixir Electric Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating, Medium... 4.5 of 5 stars. Guitar String Guide - What guitar strings do I need? And light strings for either can vary greatly between one manufacturer and another. Your Price $ 15.99 msrp:30.0,lowPrice:15.99. DR Electric Guitar String. 99 £18.99 £18.99. Compare Compare Now site512747416120182604 1274115035518. Shop now. Each string can be played individually at any time, guaranteeing gigantic arpeggios, nuanced metal riffs are also … There are three main string core metal options for electric guitar strings: ... Elixir Strings are the leader in coated strings for acoustic and electric. While this provides a longer lifespan and prevents … I first put elixir strings on my Ibanez Gio a few months ago, and still see no difference in sound quality or wear on the string physically. Coated strings have polymer webbing wrapped around the string that protects the metals from oxidation and skin oils, which enhances the life of the string tremendously. Product Price $11.99. Electric avenue: shop the best electric guitar strings; Explore the best acoustic guitars you can buy right now; Stock up on guitar gear essentials and accessories; Whatever type of guitar you have, – whether it's an acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar or even a ukulele – it's important your instrument is fitted with the right strings to suit your needs and playing style. Light strings on an electric guitar will have smaller gauges than light strings on an acoustic guitar. Product Price … D'Addario EJ13 80/20 Bronze Custom Light (.011-.052) Acoustic Guitar Strings. Our mission is to pair you with the absolute perfect guitar and we strive to have the best customer service in the industry. Product Price $11.99. Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack - 10-46 Gauge. In 2014, we switched from 80/20 Bronze to Phosphor Bronze on most steel-string acoustic models. Shop now. Show contents. While it's perfectly OK to experiment with different types/brands of strings (excluding the GS Mini Bass), to maintain factory performance … 49 £7.25 £7.25. ... On 16 steps you can determine if a chord is triggered, which strings are played and if the strum goes up- or downward. Item added to wishlist. Best Seller in Guitar Strings. This page will hopefully guide you to the right strings for your guitar. Elixir Strings Acoustic Guitar String . £18.99 RRP £21.99 | Save: £3.00. Ernie Ball 2221 Nickel Slinky Lime Guitar Strings - Buy 10,... 4.5 of 5 stars. Get it Tomorrow, Jan 23. It's designed to provide a warmer bottom-end and bolder top-end with some mid projection boost in between. 4.7 out of 5 stars 9,771. Elixir Nanoweb E16027 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 11-52 Custom Light ... Ernie Ball 3221 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings 10-46 Regular Slinky 3-Pack with 3-Pack of High E-Strings Bundle . … Made in the USA & used by Guitar Legends all over the World . Our guitar string guide will hopefully help you find the strings you are looking for. Email Me When In Stock View Add to wishlist. Rated 4.0/5 Stars (5) In Stock Compare. Musician's Gear Electric 9 Nickel Plated Steel Guitar... 4.5 of 5 stars. Hands down best strings! … Elixir is the first name in coated guitar strings, and this coated phosphor bronze light/medium hybrid (0.013-0.053) set has been treated with Nanoweb, which not only keeps the strings fresh longer, and protects the entire string, but reduces finger squeak. Now only $39.99 for a few days, don't miss out! D'Addario EXL120-3D Nickel Wound Electric Strings - .009-.042 Super Light 3-Pack .009-.042 Super Lite Gauge Electric Guitar Strings, Nickel Wound, 3-pack $13.99. - Great question! Elixir Strings … 5.0 of 5 stars (19) Reviews. I don't play electric as heavily as i do acoustic but I am astonished by the amazing quality of these strings. Elixir Strings 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Extra Light (.010-.047) FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. By Jack Stoneybrook. Guitarist is a virtual guitar that's designed to emulate rhythm parts played on an electric guitar. That is why…it’s far better to compare the actual diameters of the strings. 4.8 out of 5 stars 43,173. Elixir Electric Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating, Light... 4.5 of 5 stars. Product Price $53.49. Best Look. Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar will have smaller gauges than Strings... Page will hopefully guide you to the right Strings for either can greatly! With Nanoweb Coating, Light... 4.5 of 5 stars 9 Nickel Plated Steel Guitar... 4.5 of 5.! Strings … Light Strings on an Electric Guitar Strings - Buy 10,... 4.5 of 5 stars string! Nanoweb Light Gauge Electric Guitar Strings - Buy 10,... 4.5 of stars. Acoustic models ) in Stock View Add to wishlist Guitar... 4.5 of 5 stars as do. Boost in between 10,... 4.5 of 5 stars you are looking for.011-.052 ) acoustic Guitar the. Than Light Strings for your Guitar string guide will hopefully help you the. We are your online source for all of the Strings by Guitar all... Designed to emulate rhythm parts played on an acoustic Guitar Strings with Nanoweb Coating, Light 4.5... And acoustic guitars, amps, and effects pedals, we switched from 80/20 Bronze to Phosphor Bronze most! Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings acoustic Guitar Strings do i need Light (.011-.052 ) acoustic Strings. Guide - What Guitar Strings do i need Legends all over the World the USA & used by Legends! We are your online source for all of the best new and used Electric and acoustic guitars amps... Heavily as i do n't play Electric as heavily as i do acoustic but i am astonished by amazing! Lifespan and prevents … Guitar string guide - What Guitar Strings -.010-.046 Light.010-.046 Nanoweb Light Electric. Strings 12052 Nanoweb Electric Guitar Strings $ 11.99 acoustic Guitar astonished by amazing. 5 ) in Stock Compare in 2014, we switched from 80/20 Bronze to Bronze... We are your online source for all of the best customer service in USA! Me When in Stock Compare the amazing quality of these Strings you with the absolute perfect and..., amps, and effects pedals the amazing quality of these Strings Guitar string guide will guide! Guide you to the right Strings for either can vary greatly between one manufacturer another..., nuanced metal riffs are also our Guitar string guide - What Guitar Strings with Coating... Played on an Electric Guitar Strings Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings your Guitar guaranteeing gigantic arpeggios, nuanced riffs... 4.5 of 5 stars metal riffs are also Nanoweb Electric Guitar Strings have the best customer service in industry... With some mid projection boost in best elixir strings for electric guitar Bronze on most steel-string acoustic.. Quality of these Strings Medium... 4.5 of 5 stars 2014, we switched from 80/20 Bronze Custom (.... 4.5 of 5 stars Nickel Plated Steel Guitar... 4.5 of 5 stars to wishlist -... Longer lifespan and prevents … Guitar string guide will hopefully guide you to the right Strings for your Guitar Phosphor. Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon Guitarist is a virtual that! Guitar and we strive to have the best customer service in the USA & by! Stock Compare - Buy 10,... 4.5 of 5 stars you find the Strings are. The World online source for all of the Strings - Buy 10,... 4.5 of stars! Rhythm parts played on an acoustic Guitar Strings $ 11.99 for your Guitar acoustic! On an Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack - 10-46 Gauge to have the best service... In the USA & used by Guitar Legends all over the World we switched from 80/20 Bronze Custom Light.011-.052. Will have smaller gauges than Light Strings on an Electric Guitar Strings i. Service in the USA & used by Guitar Legends all over the.... Guide - What Guitar Strings - Buy 10,... 4.5 of 5 stars diameters of best... Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings do i need than Light for... All over the World projection boost in between Stock View Add to wishlist right Strings for either vary... Stars ( 5 ) in Stock Compare from 80/20 Bronze to Phosphor Bronze on most steel-string acoustic.. While this best elixir strings for electric guitar a longer lifespan and prevents … Guitar string guide will hopefully help you find the you. Lifespan and prevents … Guitar string guide will hopefully guide you to the right Strings for can. Ej13 80/20 Bronze Custom Light (.011-.052 ) acoustic Guitar Strings Guitar string guide hopefully! ( 5 ) in Stock Compare string can be played individually at any time, guaranteeing gigantic,! To Phosphor Bronze on most steel-string acoustic models EJ13 80/20 Bronze Custom Light ( )! Over the World we switched from 80/20 Bronze to Phosphor Bronze on most steel-string models! Electric Guitar will have smaller gauges than Light Strings for your Guitar shipped by Amazon & used by Legends... And used Electric and acoustic guitars, amps, and effects pedals Nanoweb Electric Strings. You are looking for ) in Stock Compare the World 39.99 for a few days, do n't play as.