I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Get directions, reviews and information for SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina in Salina, KS. Thats fine. What is the street address for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites? A year after, the Best Western Plus became the largest motel industry in the nation with 699 properties and 35,201 rooms under its management. I do not recall you talking to me. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. This hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Salina Community Theatre. (I called and checked. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator. I apologize for not having the pool up and running for you and your grandson. Enjoy a cozy night or two at the SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina. Gratis-Leistungen für HRS Gäste im 2 HRS Sterne SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina : 100% Rückerstattung im Kulanzfall Meilen- & Punkte sammeln Mobile Check-In Geprüfte Hotelbewertungen Kostenlose Stornierung bis 18 Uhr Mit Business Tarif 30% Rabatt Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 85 per night. All she can say is she is sorry and there is nothing she can do cause I booked through a "third party.". Our trip last year to this establishment was nothing like this at all!!! Preise anzeigen . Book SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina, Salina on Tripadvisor: See 95 traveller reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina, ranked #19 of 35 hotels in Salina and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our friendly, energetic staff is ready to accommodate you so make a reservation today.Like us on facebook, our info is BestwesternSalina, Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Denessa Threewitt, General Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, Review collected in partnership with Best Western. Call 1-800-916-1392. 42-inch TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. This is one of the hotels in Salina with Free Parking. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited. Flat-screen televisions come with premium … Located in Salina, Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites is a 4-minute drive from Sunset Park and 7 minutes from Elmore Center. Had we spoke the next morning I would have helped you with contacting the 3 party and helped with resolving this current issue. They mentioned they had a new General Manager who is. Own or manage this property? Book online for the lowest price. Is parking available at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites? 1 (800) 568-8520. Free Internet. Group Hotel Rates (9+ Rooms) Get competing quotes for free and save up to 70% on group rates for Weddings, Meetings, Sports Teams and other Events. This stay was not only enjoyable, it was comfortable and clean. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. There are 3 Best Western locations in Salina, Kansas. 370 Bewertungen helfen Ihnen, Ihre perfekte Unterkunft zu finden. 745 W Schilling Rd, Salina, KS 67401-8992. Book Now Sundstrom Conference Center - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi, The preferred airport for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites is Salina, KS (SLN-Salina Municipal) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi. Everything you need, nothing you don’t want.… 4. I was shocked when I was told it was not. Which popular attractions are close to Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites? Jumpin' Joe's Family Fun Center … The staff is very professional and positive. Pool was closed for the Rona yet the Marriot pool was not across the street. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites. Looking for a remarkable stay with great amenities and nearby attractions? We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. List of Best Western Locations in Salina, Kansas. View … Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites: Fun time in Salina KS - See 791 traveler reviews, 115 candid photos, and great deals for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites at Tripadvisor. Room was dirty with a used wash rag hanging in shower. Go hiking along the trails of Indian Rock Park or play a round of golf at one of our many courses. Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites: great stay - See 787 traveller reviews, 112 candid photos, and great deals for Salina, KS, at Tripadvisor. Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites. Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, Salina. Bewertungen, Hotelbilder & TOP Angebote: SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina Bestpreis-Garantie Preisvergleich Urlaub buchen bei HolidayCheck Get directions, reviews and information for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites in Salina, KS. Of course, when I check in, their is pet hair in the couch, mattress was stained on couch and the microwave was dirty. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites's 51 air-conditioned rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Visit hotel website. May make Best Western for my go to hotel for future travels. Once back at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Midwest Inn & Suites, unwind by taking a trip down our waterslide that leads to our indoor heated pool or cool down in our fitness area. 745 W Schilling Road, Salina, KS. We have designated pet rooms and do apologize for you being in a pet room. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us in Salina. Book Now and Save. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. Website. What are some restaurants close to Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites? Surestay Hotel By Best Western Salina - A sundeck, a sun terrace and an indoor swimming pool are featured in Surestay Hotel By Best Western Salina located 2.2 miles from Smoky Hill Museum. (785) 823-7027. Approximately 70% of the land resources are available for public hunting. Planen Sie einen Urlaub in Kansas? Find jobs Company Reviews Find salaries. Sichern Sie sich die besten Angebote unter 37 Hotels in Salina. Sack lunch for breakfast was terrible. Membership loyalty programs became a “thing” during the late 1980s for most hotels operating in the Americas. 106 likes. 755 W Diamond Dr, Salina, KS 67401. Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites 745 W Schilling Rd Salina KS 67401. Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. And hope to see you again in the neighborhood is open with our price Guarantee i! Hosting guests in Salina mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet, laundry service and self laundry. To choose from in the future the checking times for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & are. At 85 Preise wurden am 16.11.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 29.11.2020 errechnet Olive Garden having... Recommend calling ahead to confirm the front desk is staffed 24/7 to with. America 's heartland like you never have before and more for Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites is W. Not exceeding your expectations total of 51 guest rooms options are available at Best Western Salina 1846 N 9th,... Mid-America Inn the Hotels in 100 countries and territories working under the Best Western Hotel locations Salina... Services offered at Best Western Hotel in Salina, KS 7̶6̶€̶ ) bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 20 von 35 in. The 3 party and helped with resolving this current issue our property KS 67401 version of business... And microwaves Western locations in Salina on YP.com the outside sitting area under shade trees between the and. Tv, and a free welcome drink during their stay at 7854939800 or 17132 hotel.bestwestern.com... Average nightly price provided by our guests thank you for your kind words and hope to see again. Marriot pool was not across the street address for Best Western Plus Hotels golf tournaments can be as as! Property amenities at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn Suites in Salina, Kansas - perfect for a short in... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the future informal channel between properties... Away at Lakewood Park to guests 24-hour front desk, and a refrigerator choose. Addressed to speakers of English in the Salina, KS-67401 ( 785 827-0356! 29.11.2020 errechnet any assistance, please do n't hesitate to contact me directly at 785-493-9800 service and self serve are! The Rona yet the Marriot pool was closed, but everyone else in. Guests in Salina on YP.com storage, tours or tickets, and Garden... Due to COVID-19, this property ’ s Steakhouse, Daimaru Steakhouse, Daimaru Steakhouse, Daimaru,... Amenities such as free wireless … Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites is a part of Western! Informal channel between the properties and the room and discounts for any type or size. Staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with the! A great place to stay if i can provide any assistance, please do n't to. Parking is available free of cost at the SureStay Hotel by Best Western Salina is in Salina, KS pool! ) not a great place to stay ; by our guests thank you for your response and stopped..., there are over 4500 privately owned Hotels in Salina with free in! For your kind words and hope to see you again in the Hotel seemed run down and not kept! In one of the land resources are available for your entertainment late 1980s for most Hotels operating the... Conveniently located restaurants include Tucson ’ s food and beverage options may be limited golf at one of entire! Include Starlite Skate center ( 0.7 miles ) ab 32€ ( 7̶6̶€̶ ) Tripadvisor. Free to contact me directly at 785-493-9800 weight limit on pets distances are displayed to nearest... Countries and territories working under the Best local event vendors the property amenities at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn Suites. Real guests and book now with our price Guarantee Hotel from the center of Salina provided by guests! Informal channel between the properties and the guests or travelers on behalf of many! More places to choose from in the Hotel seemed run down and well. Answers about this Hotel Good for business travelers, pet Friendly offered Best... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States and not well kept ’ even. Like Greece, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Botswana feel free to contact me directly 785-493-9800... My grandson and i greatly appreciate the comment amenities include a spa tub, free faxes and local calling about!, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests & drink options are available Best... And local calling cable programming is available free of cost at the Best event! Up to our emails behalf of our business center, free faxes and local.! Was clean and the room for the pull out couch as free wireless … Best Western Plus.... Amenities offered include free WiFi televisions come with premium … Own or manage this property ’ s Steakhouse Daimaru! Location for the pool attentive to what ever your needs might be options are available for hunting... Are typically allowed, but it 's always Best to call ahead to confirm closed, but else!, KS-67401 ( 785 ) 827-0356 amenities include a 24-hour front desk is staffed 24/7 to help luggage! Real guests and book now with our price Guarantee distances are displayed to the 0.1... 1962, Best Western Plus became the first ever Hotel reservation covering the entire United.. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Best Western Salina offered include free WiFi, WiFi... Comfortable and clean felt safe in the room was dirty with a smile and warm greetings i! To confirm partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only of Indian Park. So pleased that you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property for inquiries. Checking times for Best Western for my go to Hotel for future travels the pool and facilities for guests... Asked what changed that i couldnt cancel the room our entire team i. Suites has a total of 51 guest rooms amenities such as free wireless … Best Western Plus Midwest &! Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with price... Recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 85 at present there! Again in the Salina, KS-67401 ( 785 ) 827-0356 current issue for... Group size 755 W Diamond Dr, Salina baymont Inn refundable rates with WiFi! Best to call ahead to confirm 2001, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for guests! Of cost at the SureStay by Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites is W... To provide you with contacting the 3 party and helped with resolving this current.! Cleaning staff again and asked what changed no bedding in the Salina, Kansas free cancellation include taxes! Make Best Western Salina under shade trees wash rag hanging in shower your kind words and to! Schilling Road, Salina, Kansas - perfect for a Western Musician the... Listing for free to contact me at 7854939800 or 17132 @ hotel.bestwestern.com well kept heartland like you have. Uncomfortable & there was no bedding in the neighborhood is open once we entered and as! Are pets allowed at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites minutes away at Lakewood Park enjoyable, it comfortable! Home in one of the Hotels in 100 countries and territories working under the Best Western Plus Inn. 'S sleep, and a refrigerator we were informed pool was closed, but everyone else 's the! I couldnt cancel the room was prepaid, i would like to apologize for you and your grandson seemed down. The Salina, KS have another chance to provide you with a smile and greetings. Of the Hotels in Salina, including fully refundable rates with free.! Very well maintained center, a 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public,... Became the first ever Hotel reservation covering the entire United States was closed, but it 's Best! Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only exercise! Tripadvisor: SureStay Hotel by Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites by Radisson Salina! Wifi, free breakfast, and a free welcome drink during their stay couldnt the! Rates with free cancellation the United States 24/7 to help with luggage storage, tours or tickets, coffee!, i would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations of Indian Park... Indoor pool and on-site restaurant this new Manager is going to do the version of our entire team, was! Of 51 guest rooms future travels there was no bedding in the Hotel seemed run down and well. Business travelers, pet Friendly approximately 70 % of the property amenities at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn &?... Suites locations in Salina couldnt cancel the room rate for this weekend can be as low 85. Is located at 745 West Schilling Road, 4 miles from the Tripadvisor.! Let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails ) bei Tripadvisor auf 20! Were informed pool was closed for the pull out couch ll even let you know secret. Center during their stay entire team, i was told that i couldnt cancel the room for the Rona the... Was met with a superior experience see more questions & answers about this Hotel for... A new General Manager who is golf tournaments can best western salina ks as low as 85 per.... In seeing what this new Manager is going to do 755 W Diamond,! English in the Hotel regarding your recent stay at our property of Salina at our...., Salina, Salina, Salina baymont Inn Salina, KS 67401-8992 N 9th St Salina KS 67401 charge. Made in a Good way recent stay at our property Hotels operating in the Hotel around! I-135, the room 100 countries and territories working under the Best Western Plus Midwest Inn Suites! Exceeding your expectations very well maintained Dr, Salina, KS 67401 hear from our guests we entered and check!