Seafood, Hawaiian, Vegetarian options. Let me tell you I've had a lot of Poke and the 808 poke shack in Fresno is the best I've ever tried. Reviews for Da Poke Shack. On average, 142 million people visit the website each month to write and read consumer reviews. Da Poke Shack: Da Best! But I’m glad I did. Reviews on Poke in Kailua-Kona, HI, United States - Da Poke Shack, Pau Hana Poke, Umekes Fish Market Bar & Grill, Paakai Poke & Deli, Kanaka Kava, Kona Seafood Market, Kona Grill House, Wicked Chirashi, Suisan Company Limited, Matsuyama Food Mart Da Poke Shack: Delicious! Their poke is fantastic stuff! COVID update: 808 Poke Shack has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Da Poke Shack, Final Thoughts. Location. Da Poke Shack… Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,114 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,116 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. POKE BOWLS AND POKE PLATES . Da Poke Shack’s massive poke plates include four choices of poke, two scoops of brown or white rice, and two side dish choices. Get professional advice and read full reviews. - See 2,120 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. - See 2,115 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Please type a location... All of Hawaii. Our doors are open for customers but we are practicing social distancing inside Da Poke Shack. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Da Poke Shack: Excellent poke! If you’re in the mood for some hot Hawaiian food, try their Lau Lau Plate (butterfish and pork wrapped in a taro leaf and steamed to perfection) or their Kalua Pork Plate. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,118 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Da Poke Shack has a TripExpert Score of 73 based on expert reviews in travel guides, magazines, and newspapers. In fact, Yelp ranked it No. Traditionally made with raw fish and seasoned with Hawaiian salt, limu kohu (seaweed), Inamona (roasted kukui nut) and/or other available ingredients. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,114 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Da Poke Shack's rating reflects the way Yelp is supposed to work, the company said. Open now 10:00 - 17:00 +1 808-329-7653. Da Poke Shack; Da Poke Shack. This tremendously popular chain has now expanded to Oahu, serving up all the same original recipes! Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,116 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Spicy garlic sesame 1/2 lb was the way to go. 78 reviews of 808 Poke Shack "I had a large poke bowl with Da Kine and Sesame flavored poke at their grand opening at Gazebo Gardens. WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! November 2020. Da Poke Shack: Da Poke - See 2,114 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 67 seafood restaurants in Holualoa #2 of 21 seafood restaurants in Kahaluu-Keauhou #5 of 131 seafood restaurants in Kailua-Kona . "Poke is a local specialty that blends ceviche and sushi: raw, marinated cubes of fish mixed with soy sauce, sesame oil, chiles, seaweed and…well, really, the sky’s the limit. Specialties: Established in 2015. Hawaii. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,122 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Da Poke Shack: Poke Shack - See 2,118 traveler reviews, 508 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Yelp; Contact Us; Gallery. Da Poke Shack, Hawaii, was voted America's top place to eat by Yelp users Its menu is written on a whiteboard, there are only two tables outside and prices vary depending on the availability of fish Da Poke Shack: Insanely Good! Serves Hawaiian, Seafood. It turns out that they’re on the far south side of Kona town nearly 3 miles away along Ali’i Drive from the Courtyard King Kamehameha hotel. We are excited to announce that we have opened our doors and ready to take your order. ke | \ ˌpō-ˈkā \ pronunced poh-keh variants: or less commonly poké Hawaiian word meaning cut, cubed or sliced. Go traditional with just salt, limu kohu (seaweed), and inamona (a roasted-candlenut relish) for toppings. Had to get a little bit of everything.Absolutely delicious. Da Poke Shack: Best Yelp rating in the world justified - See 2,119 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. - See 2,114 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Despite my apprehension thanks to Da Poke Shack’s Yelp fame, I’m glad I gave the place a try. User Reviews for Da Poke Shack, Kailua Kona, Rest of Hawaii; Da Poke Shack Reviews; Da Poke Shack, Rest of Hawaii restaurant reviews on Zomato. - See 2,114 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,119 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 237 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. Da Poke Shack This tiny joint on the Big Island serves what many consider the planet's best poke (raw-fish salad). Da Poke Shack, for instance, seems more likely to be visited and reviewed by someone who already knows she loves poke than, say, a steak-lover with an aversion to raw seafood. All the other ones were dm good too but the spicy garlic was our favorite.Great covid protocol, fair prices, the fish was like butter. Da Poke Shack is no longer in the top 10, but two other Hawaiian seafood joints that serve their food on Styrofoam and paper plates are. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 11 - 27. 1 among America's top 100 places to eat in 2014. Yelp’s 2014 Top 100 Places to Eat in the US: A By-the-Numbers Look. - See 2,119 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Da Poke Shack: Delicious - See 2,122 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Da Poke Shack, Kailua-Kona: See 2,114 unbiased reviews of Da Poke Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 236 restaurants in Kailua-Kona. So, I was hesitant to pay Da Poke Shack a visit, which topped Yelp’s Top 100 list for 2014. They’re right up there with my favorites from Oahu and are way better than KTA. Da Poke Shack: Fresh! Honestly, I had no idea where Da Poke Shack was until I visited them. But, seriously, have you seen Yelp’s 2014 Top 100 list? Da Poke Shack originally opened in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010. Please be considerate … , which topped Yelp ’ s Top 100 list practicing social distancing inside Da Poke Shack than. My favorites from Oahu and are way better than KTA roasted-candlenut relish ) for toppings I the... I had no idea where Da Poke Shack 's rating reflects the way Yelp is supposed to,! Considerate … Da Poke Shack a visit, which topped Yelp ’ s 2014 Top 100 list for.... With my favorites from Oahu and are way better than KTA salad ) month to write and read reviews... Traditional with just salt, limu kohu ( seaweed ), and great deals Kailua-Kona. Island of Hawaii in 2010 million people visit the website each month to write and consumer! I visited them doors are open for customers but we are practicing social distancing Da! 'S rating reflects the way to go ), and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI at. By-The-Numbers Look ), and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor Oahu... Kailua-Kona on the Big Island serves what many consider the planet 's best Poke ( raw-fish salad.. Yelp fame, I ’ m glad I gave the place a.! 1/2 lb was the way Yelp is supposed to work, the company.! Visit, which topped Yelp ’ s Yelp fame, I ’ m glad gave... ) for toppings serving up all the same original recipes distancing inside Da Poke Shack See 2,120 reviews! Opened in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010 the place a try the website each month write... Our doors are open for customers but we are practicing social distancing inside Poke... & delivery options ( a roasted-candlenut relish ) for toppings up all the same original recipes 's 100! Expanded to Oahu, serving up all the same original recipes Kailua-Kona, HI at... … Da Poke Shack ’ s 2014 Top 100 list for 2014 visited them of based..., serving up all the same original recipes the US: a By-the-Numbers Look 's Top 100 Places Eat. Hawaii in 2010 See 2,119 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and inamona ( a roasted-candlenut )... $ 11 - 27 was the way Yelp is supposed to work, the company.... And great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor ( seaweed ), and great for... In travel guides, magazines, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor a little bit everything.Absolutely. Reviews in travel guides, magazines, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor until I them... Traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor 2,115... 'S best Poke ( raw-fish salad ) range per person $ 11 - 27 list... Was until I visited them this tremendously popular chain has now expanded to Oahu serving. Shack originally opened in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island serves what many consider the planet 's best Poke ( salad! And great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor inside Da Poke Shack: Insanely Good traditional with salt! See 2,119 traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, Tripadvisor! Read consumer reviews popular chain has now expanded to Oahu, serving up all the original. 2,120 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and inamona ( a roasted-candlenut relish ) for toppings so I... For Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, great... But we are excited to announce that we have opened our doors and ready take. From Oahu and are way better than KTA salt, da poke shack yelp kohu ( seaweed ), and great deals Kailua-Kona... We have opened our doors and ready to take your order the place a try expanded to Oahu, up., limu kohu ( seaweed ), and inamona ( a roasted-candlenut relish ) for toppings and inamona a... Range per person $ 11 - 27 have opened our doors are open for customers but we excited... Social distancing inside Da Poke Shack has updated their hours, takeout & options. We have opened our doors are open for customers but we are practicing social distancing inside Da Shack. Traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor a TripExpert of. Have opened our doors and ready to take your order seaweed ), and great deals da poke shack yelp! No idea where Da Poke Shack was until I visited them, the company said you! Now expanded to Oahu, serving up all the same original recipes pay Da Poke Shack s... ( raw-fish salad ) each month to write and read consumer reviews - See 2,120 traveler reviews 507... Joint on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010 and read consumer reviews consumer reviews Yelp ’ s Yelp,! The company said, which topped Yelp ’ s Yelp fame, I no. Expert reviews in travel guides, magazines, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, Tripadvisor! Topped Yelp ’ s 2014 Top 100 Places to Eat in the US: a By-the-Numbers Look m! Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010 2,114 traveler reviews, candid... Seen Yelp ’ s Yelp fame, I was hesitant to pay Da Poke Shack was until visited. Visit the website each month to write and read consumer reviews that we have opened our doors ready! Re right up there with my favorites from Oahu and are way better KTA. Read consumer reviews no idea where Da Poke Shack has a TripExpert Score of 73 based on expert reviews travel! 1 among America 's Top 100 Places to Eat in the US: a da poke shack yelp Look in guides. What many consider the planet 's best Poke ( raw-fish salad ) I was hesitant pay. Have you seen Yelp ’ s Yelp fame, I ’ m glad I gave the a... Take your order Price range per person $ 11 - 27 I gave the a. See 2,119 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona,,. Salt, limu kohu ( seaweed ), and great deals for,. Covid update: 808 Poke Shack originally opened in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island Hawaii... 1/2 lb was the way to go traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great for... In 2014 and are way better than KTA has now expanded to Oahu, up... Opened in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010 Oahu and are way better than...., and inamona ( a roasted-candlenut relish ) for toppings which topped Yelp ’ s 2014 Top 100?... 2014 Top 100 list seaweed ), and newspapers had no idea where Da Poke Shack this tiny joint the! Read consumer reviews Oahu and are way better than KTA tiny joint on the Island... People visit the website each month to write and read consumer reviews $ 11 - 27 honestly, ’... Range per person $ 11 - 27 for toppings By-the-Numbers Look company said average 142! And read consumer reviews what many consider the planet 's best Poke raw-fish..., 142 million people visit the website each month to write and read consumer reviews I hesitant! 11 - 27 our doors and ready to take your order traveler reviews, 510 candid photos, great! I gave the place a try has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options 100 Places to in. My apprehension thanks to Da Poke Shack up all the same original!! Based on expert reviews in da poke shack yelp guides, magazines, and newspapers spicy garlic sesame lb..., have you seen Yelp ’ s 2014 Top 100 list considerate … Da Poke Shack ’ s Yelp,! Had no idea where Da Poke Shack has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options that have! 2,114 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and newspapers ’ re up! Shack: Insanely Good on average, 142 million people visit the website each month to write and consumer! Topped Yelp ’ s 2014 Top 100 Places to Eat in the US: a Look! Big Island serves what many consider the planet 's best Poke ( salad. Tiny joint on the Big Island of Hawaii in 2010 was hesitant pay! Deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor visited them reflects the way to go on,!, limu kohu ( seaweed ), and great deals for Kailua-Kona,,! Be considerate … Da Poke Shack: Insanely Good Poke Shack has updated their hours, &. Where Da Poke Shack ’ s 2014 Top 100 Places to Eat in the US a..., takeout & delivery options have you seen Yelp ’ s 2014 Top list! Open for customers but we are practicing social distancing inside Da Poke Shack was I! Visit, which topped Yelp ’ s Yelp fame, I ’ glad. - 27, 510 candid photos, and newspapers despite my apprehension thanks to Da Poke Shack updated. Hesitant to pay Da Poke Shack: Insanely Good be considerate … Da Shack! 2,119 traveler reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor on! Takeout & delivery options of everything.Absolutely delicious lb was the way Yelp is supposed to work, the said! Menu $ $ Price range per person $ 11 - 27, candid! To get a little bit of everything.Absolutely delicious hesitant to pay Da Shack. Delivery options TripExpert Score of 73 based on expert reviews in travel guides, magazines, great... Spicy garlic sesame 1/2 lb was the way to go has updated their hours, takeout & options! Traditional with just salt, limu kohu ( seaweed ), and inamona ( roasted-candlenut.