52 (2018) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. About the Journal. 44 (2010) $ 20.00 Add to cart Hawaiian Journal of History Vol. Literary Traditions of Hawaii . 53 (2019) Posted on December 11, 2019 December 11, 2019 by donovan Figure 1 from the article Remembering the Committee of Safety: Identifying the Citizenship, Descent and Occupations of the Men Who Overthrew the Monarchy by Ralph Thomas Kam and Jeffrey K. Lyons: A collage of the Committee of Safety January 1893. 50 (2016) $ 20.00 Add to cart The Hawaiian Historical Society, established in 1892, is a private non-profit organized by a group of prominent citizens dedicated to preserving historical materials, presenting public lectures, and publishing scholarly research on Hawaiian history.The first president was Charles Reed Bishop, who founded the Kamehameha Schools in honor of his wife Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop. 44 (2010) $ 20.00 Add to cart; Na Mele Aimoku, Na Mele Kupuna, a me Na Mele Ponoi o Ka Moi Kalakaua I $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. 267: An Italian Baroness in Hawaii The Travel Diary . The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vo. Journal of History, Volumes 1-2 Full view - 1908. 40 (2006) $ 20.00 Add to cart Journal of History, Volume 16 Full view - 1923. 51 (2017) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. The HJH welcomes scholarly … Each issue includes articles on a variety of subjects; illustrations; book reviews; notes and queries; and a bibliography of recent Hawaiiana titles of historical interest. By Hawaiian Historical Society. 47 (2013) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vo. Available in the eVols repository. 48 (2014) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. Hawaiian Historical Society, 1992 - Hawaii. Each issue includes articles on a variety of subjects; illustrations; book reviews; notes and queries; and a bibliography of recent Hawaiiana titles of historical interest. By Hawaiian Historical Society. 42 (2008) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. Journal of History, Volumes 7-8 Full view - 1914. The Hawaiian Journal of History, Volumes 26-27. From inside the book . 0 Reviews. Individuals may receive the journal by joining the Hawaiian Historical Society.. Submissions. 47 Cover - Hawaiian journal of history . The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. Published annually since 1967, the Journal presents original articles on the history of Hawai‘i, Polynesia, and the Pacific area as well as book reviews and an annual bibliography of publications related to Island history.. Subscriptions. Provided by: eVols at University of Hawaii … Provided by: eVols at University of Hawaii at Manoa. The Hawaiian Journal of History, Volume 39. 274: Learn more about how Hawaii has celebrated holidays in the Hawaiian Journal of History article by Robert C. Schmitt, retired statistician for the Hawai’i State Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism. The Hawaiian Journal of History is an annual journal devoted to original articles on the history of Hawai‘i, Polynesia, and the Pacific area. 36 Table of Contents - Hawaiian journal of history . Contents. Publication date 2005-11-00 Topics United States - State & Local - West, History, History: American Publisher Hawaiian Historical Society Collection inlibrary; printdisabled; internetarchivebooks; china Digitizing sponsor Internet Archive Contributor Internet Archive Language English. We haven't found any reviews in the usual places. 51 (2017) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol. What people are saying - Write a review. The Hawaiian Journal of History is an annual journal devoted to original articles on the history of Hawai‘i, Polynesia, and the Pacific area. 48 (2014) $ 20.00 Add to cart; The Hawaiian Journal of History, Vol.