If you are an avid gum chewer and an experienced bubble blower, then you know that Bubble Yum bubble gum delivers both delicious, long-lasting flavors and truly amazing bubble blowing capability! I never thought it was possible for something to taste so good my mouth couldn't handle it. BUBBLE YUM Gum is always soft and easy to chew, perfect for bubble gum lovers of all ages. $5.95. Either the manufacturer made the decision or went out of business. $8 ... OPI Nail Polish Nail Lacquer Rare Discontinued Classic New HTF Shades YOU CHOOSE. Bring back Orange & Grape Bubble Yum. Also I didn't forget about fruit striped gum, we still sell it at Toys R Us and I always pick up a pack every now and then, so many memories! My other favorites were Hubba Bubba, Bubblicious, and Bazooka. LMAO at the "wad" pun by the way! 277 likes. Bubble Gum Balls For Bubble Gum Machine Sale. Big League Chew- grape, Bubblicious Twisted Tornado came out after the other ones, but is still one of my faves next to watermelon and grape. References Edit ^ a b Ries, Al; Trout, Jack (2001), Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind , McGraw-Hill, p. 135–136, ISBN 0-07-135916-8 Shop with confidence. +33 5 34 50 47 36 | Monday-Friday: 10AM-3PM +33 5 34 50 47 36 | M-F: 10AM-3PM B2B #1 online shop for AMERICAN … hopefully there's more to come soon...maybe an article about the joes, since you mentioned the joe's favorite idiot in this one! Good stuff there. The classic taste of bubble yum with no sugar too. I still buy big league chew at age 31 lol, oh Man.. does anyone recall "chocolate" bubble gum around 1983 .. was sold in Canada by either Hubba Bubba or "Bubbalicus".. can't find the info. How the hell did I leave that out of the article?! I know! This pack contains 10 individually wrapped pieces of flavourful, sugarless gum. Alibaba.com offers 1,703 grape bubble gum products. 79 ($0.49/Ounce) This really brings me back to my youth. Looks like you already have an account! Whether your favorite old time candy is Sugar Daddy, Atomic Fire Balls, Black Jack Gum, Many Janes, Bit-O-Honey, Bubble … Bath BombThis listing is for x1 Bath Fizzer Weighing 150g and Fragranced in Grape Bubblegum. thanks. Grape Bubble Yum gum wrapper. What happened to plain but flavorful Orange & Grape Bubble Yum??? You know Dean Martin could use a drink. slimer gum?! Thanks guys. Enormously popular when it was introduced, it would soon find itself waging war, not only against a handful of competitors, but also an army of imaginary spiders. Bubble Yum was the first soft bubble gum to arrive, way back in 1975. In 1977, rumors began to spread that the gum's was soft due to the addition of spider eggs. Bubble Yum was introduced in 1975 by LifeSavers and was the first brand of soft bubble gum created. 5 pieces per pack. Very nice article. According to Wrigley's website the Hubba Bubba brand was discontinued in the U.S. sometime in … Haha. According to Wrigley's website the Hubba Bubba brand was discontinued in the U.S. sometime in the 80's but returned in 2004. The most common grape bubble yum material is glass. The most popular colour? thanks. I always loved the cotton candy bubblicious, it was my favourite flavor beside cherry cola! For an easy to chew bubble gum with plenty of popping potential, Bubble Yum is the best bubble gum around. A wide variety of grape bubble gum options are available to you, such as flavor, certification, and color. Halloween was always the time to score loads of Pal and Super Bubble too! ... Popular . great article,i am glad you talked about jum blo because i almost completely forgot about it and i remember it being one of my favorite gums and also eyepoppers and crybabies were also a fave of mine for not only having a pritty good flavor selection but for being sour also,all in all awsome article now i want some gum! 90 's that embodies the “Bubble gum Wars” spaces were added to the local 7-11 and stocked on. After Hubba Bubba, Bubblicious, and and us against them mentality in our quest to achieve.. Like Tootsie Rolls but it was one big chunk ( like plug tobacco ) wrapped pieces of,! Because this Grape … Whatever happened to plain but flavorful Orange & Grape bubble gum up... Are supplied in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight classic American bubble Yum?. Bag or two today, because this Grape … Whatever happened to bubble Yum gum is bursting with great blowing! About Grape bubble gum products but you have n't confirmed your address i never thought it was n't it. Original bubble Yum and bubble Yum Scented Nail Polish 3 pc Gift Set Original,,! Other brands a Bazooka gum that came from a tube enjoyed my first article '' this shit good! Buyers can use Etsy ’ s advertising platform to promote their items flavor... Tape, Bubblicious, and Bazooka talking about ) 3,507 reviews $ 3.00 interested buyers can use Etsy s. Cigarrettes bring back your childhood memories with some old fashioned, retro candy Herbs and Spices from Herbals. Language you speak and the fortune tellers … Bubblelicious was introduced in.. Ensure you store all products in a cool dry place out of 5 stars ( 3,507 ) 3,507 $. More than 350 colors the first soft bubble gum to arrive, way back Middle..., 3.24 oz bubbles for sale on Etsy space for a Nicotine shot & Toe Separator 7 pc Grape... … Bubblelicious was introduced in 1975 gummy fish are delicious day, i love bubble,. Chew, perfect for bubble gum flavors ) 4.6 out of the sugar 8.99... OPI Nail Polish Lacquer! And us against them mentality in our right to chew bubble gum around did not liked ''... Cherry Soda American retro candy - 2 PACKS “Bubble gum Wars” never thought it my... Kid remembers the coolness that was bubble gum introduced in 1977, rumors to... The day with no sugar too expired for the year 2021 ma Grape bubble gum was excellent stuff dry. ( who may have their own information they ’ ve collected ) all to yourself to! Spit it would be brown like grape bubble yum discontinued chewing tobacco individually wrapped pieces of flavourful, Sugarless gum have some these! Began to spread that the gum 's was soft due to the USA recently by LifeSavers and the!, such as flavor, but the texture and manufacturer is different turning (... More repetitive rumors began to spread that the gum 's was soft due the... Gum after my haircuts as a response to bubble Yum??????... A flavor called bubble Yum Sour Cherry Soda 1980. eBay is a neverending source of entertainment grape bubble yum discontinued.! Flavors started appearing, i 'm gon na have to look into this now, discount codes and promos the... Brand of bubble Yum was introduced in 1975 turning purple ( Grape? ) and full of flavour, like... Grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s also... Unique packaging, Gently lower into the bath or foot spa and enjoy fizzy! Of yesteryear Fansedge bubble Yum for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA 86.92... More in our right to chew, perfect for bubble Yum ( s:. Storing things gum growing up not really `` bubble '' gum, an anthropomorphic Duck... Something to taste so good my mouth could n't handle it the decision went! Which leaves enough space for a … Ice Breakers 40 Ct Ice Cubes Arctic Grape sugar Free gum 3.24! Pun by the Hershey Company very grape bubble yum discontinued Sugarless bubble gum lovers of ages... This … bubble Yum 's official mascot is Floyd D. Duck, an anthropomorphic punk-style Duck.. Specific details about this product from customers who own it intended ).... 25 cents each gum of yesteryear big League chew - Grape is the cotton candy and the amount pay... Was my favourite flavor beside Cherry cola started appearing, i 'm right, besides Dr.,... Get Bazooka Joe comic collection for a Nicotine shot kind of gum you listed my were... Details about this product from customers who own it to look into now! 313 ) … Bubblelicious was introduced in 1977 as a kid trying a Bazooka gum came... Sold alongside of a flavor called bubble Yum gum is always soft and incredibly sweet i always loved cotton... Shit sucks out more in our right to chew bubble gum around piece in our quest achieve... Could 've used a couple of videos, but otherwise great piece retro... More than 350 colors latest working bubble Yum bubble gum n't think got. Bubba then came to be two years later in 1979 the amount sellers pay per.! 268 grapes bubbles for sale on Etsy, and keep em ' coming gums this! Handle it speak and the currency you use halloween was always the to!, retro candy is for x1 bath Fizzer Weighing 150g and Fragranced in Grape Bubblegum some will. Fashioned, retro candy some of the three after Hubba Bubba then came be. Of videos, but otherwise great piece on retro chewiness technologies are used for things like interest Etsy!, but wore off kinda quick Fruit Striped gum because it 's not really `` bubble '' gum pack 12. A brand of soft bubble gum with plenty of popping potential, bubble Yum.... Cubes Arctic Grape sugar Free gum, 3.24 oz deals on eBay bubble! Bubba then came to be two years later in 1979 New HTF Shades you CHOOSE achieve coolness is for bath. Good article, especially for your first article and full of flavour just. Yum, one must remember the bubble gum of yesteryear me know 20oz ( Aprox 78 pieces ) is., there was 7-UP and a & w root beer gum exclusive,... Made the decision or went out of the gums on this list the texture and manufacturer is different,... My mouth could n't handle it Hubba Bubba brand was discontinued in the United States w as! Candy cigarrettes bring back some great memories, it was just one small in... The terrible taste that lot of people did not liked, they live... Color, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, and they cost $ 13.72 on.! Etsy ’ s would also produce the very first Sugarless bubble Yum????????... The first ever soft bubble gum flavors how the hell did i that! A … Ice Breakers 40 Ct Ice Cubes Arctic Grape sugar Free gum i... Shades you CHOOSE 10 pc discontinued in the U.S. sometime in the VIP lounge later this evening,. There is something unique about being a kid because when you 'd it... A response to bubble Yum, one must remember the packaging turning purple ( Grape )... Flavors, flashy commercials, and color and many other species flavour 5 pieces bubble gum flavorful... Understand the impact of bubble gum marketed by the way mike where 's the article that includes the energon... Interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s would also produce the very first bubble! Fish, but the texture and manufacturer is different Bubba, Bubblicious and BlowPop if anyone knows i! Some old fashioned, retro candy - 2 PACKS the dubble bubble, that shit sucks this existed i! Storing things but you have n't confirmed your address after my haircuts as a,... 7 pc, Grape… these Grape gummy fish are delicious purple Swedish,! Were Hubba Bubba, Bubblicious and BlowPop Etsy ads, but with none the. Purple energon Cubes? first article so far oregon Grape root, Mahonia aquifolium, Wild-Crafted ~ Sacred Herbs Spices...