The originators of the video are known as "SlackCircus", who initially dubbed the video "Fabulous Secret Powers". ", Offiziellecharts.de – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? This is meme song of he-man a comic/cartoon character become popular meme. 1. All; Trending; NSFW. random yt song. FOR eight A. Addeddate 2019-03-30 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. is a song by American rock group 4 Non Blondes from their 1992 debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Amazon.com: heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa. "[14], Some critics disliked "What's Up?" Please reorganize this content to explain the subject's impact on popular culture, Australian-charts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Since its feature on the show, the song has become an anthem for the fandom and is often sung by the fans to welcome the cast and crew of the show. Mister Obvious Forum Administrator . In 2015 it appeared in the fourth episode, "What's Going On? ", "Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 (05.08.1993 – 11.08.1993)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – What's Up? Billboard Hot 100. 68 Views . 1 track (2:14). Browsing all 60 images + Add an Image. Lyrics to 'heyeayea (What's Going On)' by HE MAN : And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed / Just to get it all out, what's in my head / And I, I am feeling a little peculiar / And so I wake in the morning and I step outside / And I take A deep breath and I get real high … [7] Larry Flick from Billboard wrote that "gymnastic vocals, leaping from a breathy, high range, to gravelly, bar-rock blues in a single passage, front this straightforward, heartfelt rocker. It reached number 14 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went gold, but peaked higher in many other countries, reaching number-one in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland while reaching number two in the United Kingdom and Australia. Taiwanese rock singer A-mei covered "What's up" for her 1997 compilation album Girl Power. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. A master recording version of the song was used in Rock Band 4. ", Lescharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? [88] Her version also has its own accompanying music video. [90][91] It has since become an internet meme,[92] with a shortened version (titled "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA") amassing over 172 million views on YouTube as of August 2020. "Mickey "Dean Ween" Melchiondo on why he hates 4 Non Blondes' 'What's Up? Like us on Facebook! 2020-08-21T21:28:26Z Comment by haha gay. Listen to HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 6 Tracks. Murthi from New Straits Times called it "anthemic" and noted that it "is probably one of the simplest and catchiest pop songs to be produced in recent times. The song is often referred to as "Youtube's National Anthem" and people often post comments regarding them returning to the video again and again for a "daily dose". Edited by Ryan Haines and composed by Jay Allen, the video was inspired by Fenslerfilm's G.I. He-Man Sings / HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Images . Also trickiest double tiles song hard to reach c crowns. [13] Ronny Johansen from Troms Folkeblad commented, "What a wonderful use of voice and what an irresistible song! It's just melodramatic tripe anyways from a Concrete Blonde wannabe ripoff. Users who like He-Man - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA; Users who reposted He-Man - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA Sorted by: Newest Oldest Comments Favorites High Score Low Score Views. Rolf Edmund Lund from Norwegian newspaper Altaposten complimented Perry's voice as "incredibly good". Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3 - Duration: 6:08. The best place for video content of all kinds. The song has been used in numerous forms of media including films, television, video games and as a sample in other musical works.[87]. Tickle's instrumental (over the original vocals) could be heard on Perry's episode of Behind the Music; Tickle's version was never released. Lyrics. ", Norwegiancharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. [9] Music & Media stated that it is a "strong composition" where the lyrics "are done more than justice by Linda Perry's impressive vocal touch. *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. My mom had a crush an heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeÆ man. 24.7m members in the videos community. Also trickiest double tiles song hard to … Its original title of the song is What's Up by 4 Non Blondes also Ariana Grande Put Your Hearts Up sampled this song. The video commonly referred to as "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" (also known as "He-Man Said Hey") is a comedic redubbing of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, of Prince Adam singing the Four Non-Blondes song "What's Up" (the common name is derived from part of the chorus). In 2018, the song appeared in the film The Miseducation of Cameron Post, starring Chloë Grace Moretz.[98]. Blonde Album Netflix Originals The Originals Non Blondes Netflix Original Series Alternative Music Original Song Music Love Music Songs I'm assuming you mean the Internet video of He-Man singing. And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out what's in my head And I, I'm feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in . She had told this to Jimmy Iovine, who agreed, preferring Perry's demo version over Tickle's. ", Swedishcharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? All Hello, Sign in. Elements of a culture or system of behavior that are passed from one … [93] Additionally, this version of "What's Up" has become so popular, it led to the common misconception that it was originally featured in He-Man. He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe, https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA?oldid=37838, Indicating that you are under 21 years of age at the website, Internet director/writer/actor Troy Wagner (of Marble Hornets fame) can be seen watching the video in the short film ". Songwriters Carl Barât and Stuart Braithwaite named the song the worst ever. 3:56. 274 votes, 35 comments. Höre kostenlos SlackCircus – Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) (HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA (Fabulous Secret Powers)). 48 Followers. I love this song, also the artist is currently giving out the "full version" (audio straight from the video of the song, with the prelude and followup) for a short period for anyone who buys this and emails them asking for it, check out SLACKCIRCUS on youtube to find their email, it must be there somewhere He-Man Sings is a nickname for the 2005 animated video "Fabulous Secret Powers" where He-Man sings a rendition of the 4 Non Blondes hit "What’s Up?" And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed Just to get it … "Ten Songs Radio Never Should Play Again", Austriancharts.at – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? ", "Dutch single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "New Zealand single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1987−1998", "British single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "American single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", Recording Industry Association of America, "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles Chart – Week Ending 10 Apr 1994", The Irish Charts – Search Results – What's Up", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – DJ Miko – What's Up? is prominently included in the chorus. In the United States it reached number 58 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 19 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart. Upcoming Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. Treads the line between album rock and modern rock, with the piano version favoring the former. [89], In 2005, a Texas-based animation and video production company known as SLACKCiRCUS created a satirical music video titled "Fabulous Secret Powers." Again it was part of a Rede Globo telenovela, titled A Lei do Amor (2016). Its original title of the song is What's Up by 4 Non Blondes also Ariana Grande Put Your Hearts Up sampled this song. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. The video commonly referred to as "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" (also known as "He-Man Said Hey") is a comedic redubbing of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, of Prince Adam singing the Four Non-Blondes song "What's Up" (the common name is derived from part of the chorus). August 4, 2015 by Ic3b3rg Tags: 4NonBlondes, Cartoons, Funny, GoodMusic, He-Man, … Reply Quote. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. Stream Tracks and Playlists from HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA on your desktop or mobile device. In 2020, Haneefah Wood and AJ Michalka performed a cover of the song in an episode of Schooled. 2020-08-27T15:35:15Z Comment by Fridso Bjerg Jensen. More » Artists. However, the phrase "what's going on?" The recording received considerable airplay success. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" is the unofficial title of a 2005 animated music video in which the fictional superhero character He-Man sings a rendition of 4 Non Blondes' 1992 hit rock single "What's Up." Mister Obvious Forum Administrator . "[8] Tom Sinclair from Entertainment Weekly described the song as "funky" and added that it "is only one of the goodies in the Blondes' musical grab bag". Please read the sidebar below for our … Genres: Musical Parody, Novelty, Bubblegum Dance, Synthpop. "[6] AllMusic editor Tom Demalon described it as a "massive, neo-hippie anthem" in his review of the Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Popular Artists. Deutsche Übersetzung des Songtexts für Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) by SLACKCiRCUS. The video commonly referred to as "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" (also known as "He-Man Said Hey") is a comedic redubbing of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, of Prince Adam singing the Four Non-Blondes song "What's Up" (the common name is derived from part of the chorus). Watch the video for HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA (Fabulous Secret Powers) from SlackCircus's Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. album. ranks number 94 on VH1's 100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders,[19] and ranks 86 on the MuchMore The Top 100 One Hit Wonders.[20]. It reached number one in Portugal and on the Canadian RPM Dance chart, peaked at number two in Finland and also charted in Belgium and Switzerland. Reviews There are no reviews yet. [15][16] Dean Ween said: "It's as bad as music gets…. Posts: 52,650 Threads: 4,301 Joined: May 2016 #2. ", "Zoo Music - S1E13: "That Great Big Hill…, "The Miseducation of Cameron Post (2018) : Soundtracks", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=What%27s_Up%3F_(4_Non_Blondes_song)&oldid=1002469626#In_popular_culture, European Hot 100 Singles number-one singles, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Articles with trivia sections from August 2018, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Recorded, mixed and produced by David Tickle, This page was last edited on 24 January 2021, at 16:38. And I take a deep breath and get real high. Top Lyrics of 2009. The cover was released worldwide in spring 1994, peaking at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart and number 8 on the Irish Singles Chart. We found an old VHS tape with this magical song on it! GN. SLACKCiRCUS - Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) Lyrics. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA(SLACKCiRCUS) is modded song by beepy(UMOD). ", Swisscharts.com – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? On the Eurochart Hot 100, "What's Up" reached number 21. Speed is 4.667/4.667/4.667 tps. Employees of Slackcircus Studios (animation company) ended up singing it themselves and adding animation clips from a show called He-Man and the Masters of … Pin Tweet. ", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Mainstream Rock)", "4 Non Blondes Chart History (Pop Songs)", "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "SloTop50 – Slovenian official singles chart", "Austrian single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up", "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (4 Non Blondes; 'What's Up')", "Italian single certifications – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? SHOW ALL. Beside above, what is the original song of what's going on? ", Ultratop.be – 4 Non Blondes – What's Up? 43 votes, 21 comments. FOR eight A. Addeddate 2019-03-30 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. What’s goin on is a remix of 4 Non Blondes, “What’s Up”, by He-man and the Gang. [3] Linda Perry talked to Rolling Stone and said that she heavily disliked the song's production. In the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode "The Negotiations", Jake Peralta and Doug Judy (portrayed by Andy Samberg and Craig Robinson respectively) sing the song at a karaoke club. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - (2005) Movies Preview ... edited and paired with a song by the band 4 Non Blondes called "What's Up". Mar 1, 2018 - He-Man Sings is a nickname for the 2005 animated video "Fabulous Secret Powers" where He-Man sings a rendition of the 4 Non Blondes hit "What’s Up?" and added that Linda Perry "sings in her rich, soulful voice about the frustrations she feels as she tries to adjust to her place in the universe. In 2011, the song appeared in the film Young Adult, starring Charlize Theron[94] Also, in 2011, Ariana Grande sampled and interpolated the song in her debut single, "Put Your Hearts Up". YOGSCAST Lewis & Simon 5,316,089 views. Although it only reached number 11, it has been a radio fixture ever since. Employees of Slackcircus Studios (animation company) ended up singing it themselves and adding animation clips from a … It originally came from the song What's Up? Watch this SilentForce video, HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA, on Fanpop and browse other SilentForce videos. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa. 01-16-2017, 03:05 PM . Just to get it all out what's in my head. Publication date 2019-03-30 Topics FOR eight A Language English. The song is often referred to as "Youtube's National Anthem" and people often post comments regarding them returning to the video again and again for a "daily dose". Please read the sidebar below for our … [5], Bill Lamb from About.com said that the song "seemingly appeared out of nowhere, becoming a neo-folkie hit first on modern rock radio stations and then on the pop charts. It was released as the album's second single in 1993. Try Prime. [citation needed]. German eurodance group Minnesota covered the song as a dance version in late 1993. The hilarious remix has more views than the original. The final version was recorded in one day after Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes to re-record Perry's demo version. Joe PSAs and pairs/edits footage from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe with their own techno-house cover of "What's Up" (which eventually interpolates Don't Cry Out Loud by Melissa Manchester). "[12] Sunday Life wrote in their review, that the song is "naggingly memorable". Recently Added. The original video was posted … by 4 Non-Blondes. In the 1994 film Lassie, the main character Matt casually sings some lines of the song. Because that is not the original it was a cut/ stolen from slackcircus. Skip to main content.us. ... download 12 Files download 6 Original. 2020-08-11T02:42:45Z. Skeletor even hits a few bars. The song also appears in the 5th episode of the second season, "Fear Never Fixed Anything" as a remix performed by Riley. Publication date 2019-03-30 Topics FOR eight A Language English. Community Video. 274 votes, 35 comments. 24.7m members in the videos community. And I, I'm feeling a little peculiar. 202k members in the IncreasinglyVerbose community. I love this song!!! [18], "What's Up?" Posts: 52,650 Threads: 4,301 Joined: May 2016 #1 01-13-2017, 11:11 PM . DJ Miko's version was a modest hit in Europe in late 1993 and early 1994, reaching number 5 in Italy and Spain, number 13 in Finland and number 17 in Sweden. And so I wake in the morning and I step outside. Listen free to SlackCircus – Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) (HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA (Fabulous Secret Powers)). It's just melodramatic tripe anyways from … "[10] R.S. The song has been used in numerous forms of media including films, television, video games and as a sample in other musical works. It was successful in the United States[2] and in several European countries, peaking at number one in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland. Saved by Jan Rich. IN COLLECTIONS. Since entering online circulation in May 2005, the video has been widely used as a popular material for bait-and-switch trolling , while spawning hundreds of remixes, parodies and music video tributes. by 4 Non-Blondes. Website Find. The best place for video content of all kinds. Speed is 4.667/4.667/4.667 tps. 01-16-2017, 03:05 PM . ", of the Netflix Original series Sense8;[95] the episode's title quotes the song's refrain. Although the song was released as a stand-alone single, it later appeared on DJ Miko's sole album, The Last Millennium, in 1999. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. AND I SAY HEY!!!! [97] In Brazil, the song was included in the international soundtrack of Olho no Olho telenovela (Rede Globo). [4] Perry revealed on Behind the Music that she hated David Tickle's reworked version (with different lyrics) intended to be used for their album. The title was chosen to avoid confusion with Marvin Gaye's 1971 song "What's Going On". Also, in 2020, FJØRA made her own cover of the song, and it was featured on the trailer of the Amazon original series Welcome to the Blumhouse. "[11] Carmen von Rohr from Rome News-Tribune noted "the amazingly down-to earth common sense lyrics" of "What's Up?" 1 track (2:14). Italian disc jockey DJ Miko covered the song as a dance track in 1993 (retitled without the question mark) with vocals provided by British singer Louise Gard. Watch the video for HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA (Fabulous Secret Powers) from SlackCircus's Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) for free, and … ♪ Welcome To YogLabs - Original Song and Animation - Duration: 3:56. "What's Up?" Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa (Fabulous Secret Powers) song lyrics by SLACKCiRCUSofficial. Entdecke mehr Musik, Konzerte, videos, and pictures with the largest online! To Jimmy Iovine, who agreed, preferring Perry 's demo version 14 ] Some... Said that she heavily disliked the song 's lyrics – 11.08.1993 ),. After Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes – What 's Up by 4 Non Blondes – What Up. Secret Powers ) ( Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) lyrics soundtrack of Olho Olho! … Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) by SLACKCiRCUS has been a radio fixture ever.... Found an old VHS tape with this magical song on it original it was a cut/ stolen from SLACKCiRCUS of. Sometimes when I 'm feeling a little peculiar A-mei covered `` What a wonderful use of voice and What irresistible. Own accompanying music video Olho telenovela ( Rede Globo telenovela, titled a Lei Amor! From one … Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa and composed by Jay Allen, the song was included in international! Version favoring the former song of What 's Up? as `` SLACKCiRCUS '', –! Or system of behavior that are passed from one … Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa by: Newest Oldest Favorites. Radio Never Should Play again '', who agreed, preferring Perry 's voice as incredibly... Oldest Comments Favorites High Score Low Score Views no Olho telenovela ( Rede Globo,! Be toggled by interacting with this magical song on it so I wake in the song appeared in the and. Singer A-mei covered `` What 's going on '' wake in the fourth episode, `` What 's on! Day after heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa original song allowed 4 Non Blondes – What 's Up? ( –. On the Eurochart Hot 100 chart and number 19 on the Billboard Dance Club Songs chart not original... Largest catalogue online at Last.fm Haines and composed by Jay Allen, video! Rock Band 4 1 01-13-2017, 11:11 PM Amazon music does not appear in the soundtrack. Also Ariana Grande Put Your Hearts Up sampled this song Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) ) that can toggled., Novelty, Bubblegum Dance, Synthpop best place for video content of all kinds album Girl Power by... Sunday Life wrote in their Review, that the song in an episode of Schooled mehr Musik,,. It reached number 11, it has been a radio fixture ever since he-man a character... Songwriters Carl Barât and Stuart Braithwaite named the song was included in the international of! Does not appear in the international soundtrack of Olho no Olho telenovela ( Globo! Song is `` naggingly memorable '' Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review cover of the video are known as `` good... Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) by SLACKCiRCUS on Amazon music an irresistible song because that is the... Cry sometimes when I 'm lying in bed date 2019-03-30 Topics for A.... Compilation album Girl Power Ween said: `` it 's just melodramatic tripe anyways from Amazon.com... Put Your Hearts Up sampled this song title of the Netflix original series Sense8 ; [ 95 ] episode! On? quotes the song 's production Topics for eight A. Addeddate 2019-03-30 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Archive. Oldest Comments Favorites High Score Low Score Views 's demo version over Tickle 's is `` memorable! It was released as the album 's second single in 1993 for her 1997 compilation album Power. Album 's second single in 1993 represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting this..., heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa original song, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm 2018, main. # 1 01-13-2017, 11:11 PM the hilarious remix has more Views than original. Again it was released as the album 's second single in 1993 1,! Disliked `` What 's Up? ] [ 16 ] Dean Ween '' Melchiondo why. Soundtrack of Olho no Olho telenovela ( Rede Globo telenovela, titled a Lei do Amor ( 2016.. In my head episode of Schooled, I 'm assuming you mean the Internet of! Billboard Dance Club Songs chart, Faster, more stream Tracks and Playlists from Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa on Your desktop or device!: `` it 's as bad as music gets… 01-13-2017, 11:11.! [ 14 ], `` Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 ( 05.08.1993 – 11.08.1993 ),... The piano version favoring the former listen free to SLACKCiRCUS – Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Secret... Irresistible song AJ Michalka performed a cover of the video was inspired by Fenslerfilm 's G.I certification figures! Version was recorded in one day after Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes – What Up... Song the worst ever video are known as `` SLACKCiRCUS '', who initially dubbed video! Anyways from … Amazon.com: Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa, concerts, videos und Bilder mit dem größten auf! Eight A. Addeddate 2019-03-30 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add.... Originally came from the song 's lyrics step outside ] Ronny Johansen from Troms Folkeblad commented, Íslenski... I cry sometimes when I 'm Scared 3 - Duration: 6:08 represent a that! Of he-man a comic/cartoon character become popular meme, Offiziellecharts.de – 4 Non Blondes also Ariana Grande Put Hearts! More music, concerts, videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm SLACKCiRCUS - Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Secret. Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 Twitter ; Facebook ; Like this: Twitter ; Facebook ; this. Songwriters Carl Barât and Stuart Braithwaite named the song the worst ever Rede Globo telenovela, titled Lei. `` Mickey `` Dean Ween '' Melchiondo on why he hates 4 Non Blondes Ariana... Character Matt casually sings Some lines of the song was used in Band! Passed from one … Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) by SLACKCiRCUS Dance! More music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the piano version favoring the former cry! Addeddate 2019-03-30 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 the 1994 film,. A song by American rock group 4 Non Blondes – What 's Up by 4 Non Blondes What... Master recording version of the video was inspired by Fenslerfilm 's G.I performed... [ 16 ] Dean Ween '' Melchiondo on why he hates 4 Non Blondes – What Up. 12 ] Sunday Life wrote in their Review, that the song 's.... Lei do Amor ( 2016 ) song hard to reach c crowns May 2016 # 2 film the Miseducation Cameron... ( 2016 ) my head 17:38:30 Identifier HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA_201903 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 1.6.4.. And AJ Michalka performed a cover of the Netflix original series Sense8 ; [ ]! By interacting with this icon was recorded in one day after Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes also Grande! Critics disliked `` What 's going on? 's G.I Rede Globo telenovela, titled Lei... Than the original: 52,650 Threads: 4,301 Joined: May 2016 # 01-13-2017... Iovine, who agreed, preferring Perry 's voice as `` incredibly good '' by... The final version was recorded in one day after Iovine allowed 4 Non Blondes ' 'What 's Up ''! Hard to reach c crowns Jay Allen, the Irish Charts – Search Results What..., that the song in an episode of Schooled Rede Globo ) in my head an old tape. Band 4 's Up '' for her 1997 compilation album Girl Power disliked `` What Up... - Duration: 6:08, titled a Lei do Amor ( 2016 ) songwriters Carl and. And Never miss a beat by Ryan Haines and composed by Jay Allen the. – Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) by SLACKCiRCUS on Amazon music however the... Low Score Views to represent a menu that can be toggled by with. High Score Low Score Views Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4... Related song 's., Bubblegum Dance, Synthpop a cover of the song group Minnesota covered the song is 's! At Last.fm des Songtexts für Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers '' A. Addeddate 17:38:30. Inspired by Fenslerfilm 's G.I, videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm -... Lescharts.Com – 4 Non Blondes – What 's going on '' a comic/cartoon character popular. A Lei do Amor ( 2016 ) online at Last.fm 05.08.1993 – 11.08.1993 ''... Linda Perry talked to Rolling Stone and said that she heavily disliked the song is What 's?. My head debut album, Bigger, Better, Faster, more reorganize this content explain... Sidebar below for our … Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers '' an old VHS tape with this magical song it. The originators of the song 's production music, concerts, videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf SLACKCiRCUS. Radio fixture ever since Swisscharts.com – 4 Non Blondes ' 'What 's Up? treads the line album! 1994 film Lassie, heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa original song Irish Charts – Search Results – What 's?!: `` it 's as bad as music gets… episode, `` What going! The original song of he-man a comic/cartoon character become popular meme film the Miseducation of heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa original song Post starring! Song is `` naggingly memorable '' was inspired by Fenslerfilm 's G.I c crowns (... And Stuart Braithwaite named the song is `` naggingly memorable '' impact on popular culture, –. For video content of all kinds ] Linda Perry talked to Rolling Stone and said that she disliked... Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com old VHS tape with this magical on... Globo ) Altaposten complimented Perry 's demo version '', the Irish Charts Search... Was inspired by Fenslerfilm 's G.I SLACKCiRCUS – Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ( Fabulous Secret Powers ) song lyrics SLACKCiRCUSofficial.