Rahman, Remo Fernandes, Swarnalatha. It was remade by Rahman as "The Humma Song" (also known as "Ek Ho Gaye Hum Aur Tum") in 2017 in the Hindi language for the romantic drama film, OK Jaanu. Music Director: A. R. Rahman Singer: humma humma… humma humma humma hey humma humma.. humma humma humma mujhe Dar is baat ka hai bas ke kaheen na ye raat nikal jaaye mere itne bhi paas tu aa mat kaheen mere haathon se na baat nikal jaaye I'm only worried, lest this night should pass, don't come so close to me, lest things should get out of my hand.. bolunga sach main jo de tu ijazat Lyrics to 'The Humma Song' by A. R. Rahman. Humma Humma Song Lyrics from Bombay (1995). Yaariye Ek ho gaye hum aur tum to ud gayi neendein re Aur khanki paayal masti mein to kangan khanke re Humma humma humma humma humma Hey humma humma humma humma humma Ye pehli baar mile tum pe ye dam nikle Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere ma dham machle re The Humma Song meaning & The Humma Song lyrics meaning are available in the tamil The Humma Song translation section. On that Arabian seaside) is a 1995 Indian Tamil language song composed by A. R. Rahman for the romantic drama film Bombay (1995) by Mani Ratnam. check amazon for Humu Humu Nuku Nuku Apua'a mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by Nora these lyrics are last corrected by loveme2 on March 11, 2017 browse other artists under H:H2 H3 H4 H5 Official lyrics … "The Humma song" amassed over 273 million views … This page provides all possible translations of the word humma in the Tamil language. The Humma Song song Lyrics from Ok Jaanu movie with English Translation. Ek ho gaye hum aur tum Humma humma humma Toh udd gayi neende re Hey humma Ek hogaye hum aur tum Humma Humma song lyrics by A. R. Rahman official. Violin, Flute and Harmonium Notes, Chords, Guitar Tabs and Sheet Music of the song Andha Arabic Kadaloram Humma Humma Hamma Hamma. Khili Chaandani Jaisaa Ye Badan Janaab Milaa Tumako Man Me Sochatha Jaisaa Rup Teraa ma Would you like to know how to translate humma to Tamil? Andha Arabickadaloram Song Lyrics, Movie Name : Bombay, Artists : Manisha Koirala and Arvind Swamy , Music Director : A. R. Rahman Antha Arabic Kadaloram (transl. Song Lyrics of Humma Humma from movie Bombay. The Humma Song song lyrics listed in the site are for promotional purposes only; We do not provide paid / free The Humma Song song download. Piano and Keyboard notes of the song Andha Arabic Kadaloram Humma Humma Hamma Hamma from the 1995 Tamil Movie Bombay in Western Notations and Indian Notations. Humma Humma song is sung by A.R.