imoto happy hour menu; imoto harney; imoto hhp; imoto hours; imoto hoverboard charger; imoto hoverboard for sale; imoto hoverboard recall; imoto ifikile; imoto ifikile amapiano remix; imoto ifikile bhanoyi landile; imoto ifikile lyrics; imoto ifikile mp3 download; imoto ifikile remix; imoto insurance; imoto … I also love the Duck Tacos. In Lounge Only 1/2 Price Wines on Tuesday ハッピー HAPPY DRINKS Specialty Selected Wines and Sake by the Glass $6.00 Japanese Draft Beers $4.00 House Cocktails $7.00 Select Specialty Cocktails $7.00 ハッピー HAPPY BITES Edamame $5.00 Blistered Shishito Peppers $5.00 Texas Wagyu Potstickers $11.00 You absolutely have to find the time to make it to Imoto. Excellent sushi happy hour. Fantastic dinner tonight! Explore menu, see photos and read 494 reviews: "We had the Korean BBQ beef and it was outstanding. You won't regret it! https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/elizabeth-h/. From 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on weekdays you can check in on their Facebook page for a free “T26 Signature” Martini (pictured above), and enjoy half off select food and all wines by the glass, as well as handcrafted cocktails. 350 South County Road Palm Beach, Florida 33480 561.833.5522. info@imotopalmbeach.com Get Directions Gift Cards Available Here Great experience!! $45.00 Dessert Petite Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy half-priced sushi and sashimi from 10:00 pm on every night, but Sunday. They are just plain awesome!!" Happy Hour » Elizabeth H. ... Imoto. Happy hour! The atmosphere and decor really adds to the whole experience. Happy hour bites, priced at $5 or $9, including poblano mac and cheese, brisket tacos, and tuna poke tacos, along with a bevy of flatbreads topped … We are so glad to hear that our safety improvements have made for a better experience. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/sarah-h/. Happy Hour Every Day 2:20pm-6pm and Sunday-Thursday 10pm-2am Items listed as v, ve, or gf can be prepared as such upon request. REASON TO GO Excellent food, cool vibe. An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 21, 2020. First 3 hours $5, Daily max rate $10 2817 Maple Ave. (above Uchi) Google Maps 214-855-5454 https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-carl-s/. Imoto (little sister) is Buccan's version of an Izakaya. The happy hour is a MUST at Imoto if you're looking for really good and fresh sushi, made to order. 441 reviews of Buccan "Delicious food. Our dinner was truly a beautiful, delicious dining experience. 5 reviews. Imoto Happy Hour. We went here before the Stars game last night. $12.00 Shakedown S'mores Tart $12.00 Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie. July 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm | Recurring Event . They do have a happy hour on weekdays from 4-6pm but it is only at the bar/bar area. 8 reviews 2 photos. Great service by Bridget! 8 reviews 2 photos. Order food online at Imoto, Palm Beach with Tripadvisor: See 86 unbiased reviews of Imoto, ranked #26 on Tripadvisor among 76 restaurants in Palm Beach. However, none of these eclipse our visit to Imoto, where we were treated to an amazing culinary experience by Chef Rathbun and his wonderful staff. By the end of our dinner, I just wanted more! The photos come the day after my shoot. Imoto/Facebook. Imoto focuses on bright Asian flavors and fresh seafood — and is located at 350 S County Rd, Palm Beach; 561-833-5522. Can’t wait to come back!!!! Table 26 offers happy hour in a variety different ways, from food to wine and even cocktails for free. Amazing atmosphere as well. Creative combinations and everything was tasty! Really great fresh, high quality sushi. In Japanese, the word Imoto means “little sister.” Inspired by buccan next door, Imoto expands Chef Clay Conley’s small plates, big flavor concept with Japanese and Asian cuisine. I have been wanting to try Imoto since I heard it was opening. Happy Hour specials — available between 5:30 and 6:30 pm Monday through Friday include half off beer, wine, sake by the glass and well cocktails, in addition to half price sushi. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/sarah-h/. Happy Hour M-F 5pm to 6:30pm. We also split a … Imoto. You absolutely have to find the time to make it to Imoto. Amazing atmosphere as well. The Valet Stand is located at the intersection at Victory Park Ln and Museum Way. Kent stopped by to check on us twice! The restaurant must be seen, and tasted, to believe. However, none of these eclipse our visit to Imoto, where we were treated to an amazing culinary experience by Chef Rathbun and his wonderful staff. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-susan-p/. ! MON-SUN 12pm-10pm ***Items listed as v, ve, or gf can be prepared as such upon request*** This menu reflects the current items available for take-out and third-party delivery services ramen tokyo straight … Kent stopped by to check on us twice! There's also reverse Happy Hour from 9 p.m. to closeâ " … We went here before the Stars game last night. September 3, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm | Recurring Event . Located in the Lyn-Lake neighborhood, moto-i is an Izakaya featuring house-made steamed buns, Tokyo straight style noodles, and rotating seasonal specials. An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 21, 2020. Imoto features a popular Sushi Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 5:30-6:30pm. IMOTO 2020 contact@imotophoto.com +1 888 316 8897. The dinner menu is updated and printed nightly to reflect the freshest seasonal ingredients and chef’s inspiration. Great experience!! Fantastic dinner tonight! Featuring a traditional sushi bar with specialties from all over Asia, Chefs Kent Rathbun and Stephen McHugh bring together the traditions of Asian culinary staples with their own unique flair. Restaurants near American Airlines Center: "Imoto offers Happy Hour (in the lounge) all day on Monday as well as from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Definitely eat the tuna tartar. – Fri. 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. the ALL-AROUND. This is a tapas style restaurant so you order 3 dishes per person depending on how hungry you are. Everything is well-presented, the staff is top notch in every way. ... Best happy hour around. Imoto — Buccan’s sister restaurant in Palm Beach — recently launched a late night happy hour. I would go here solo and eat at the sushi bar, or on a date, or with a … moto-i ramen and sake house is the first sake brew-pub outside of Japan and Minneapolis’ only craft sake brewery. Really great fresh, high quality sushi. dallas, texas. Kent stopped by to check on us twice! You won't regret it! Evo Italian’s happy hour includes some of the finest beverages and freshest Italian eats in all of the PBC land. Imoto Happy Hour. Can’t wait to come back!!! That being said, we have gone back several times for a few dishes that we love. Imoto's current happy hour takes place 5-6 p.m. weekdays, with half off select sushi rolls, including salmon, spicy tuna, yellowtail snapper, vegetable, and … $7 Specially Selected Signature Cocktails. Imoto at Buccan. I have been wanting to try Imoto since I heard it was opening. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-jack-l/. In addition, Imoto also offers a sushi happy hour at the restaurant. Really great fresh, high quality sushi. Happy shouldn't be limited to only an hour, and in Victory Park, it's not. "IMOTO Photo is the best photography company I’ve ever used in my Real Estate career! The Tuna Foie Gras sliders is one of my favorite dishes in Palm Beach. The food is beautiful and delicious. Great service by Bridget! Responded on December 6, 2020. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-susan-p/. An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 21, 2020 Imoto, 2400 Victory Park Lane Dallas, 75219 United States + Google Map Deesi Thurston Phillips, Atlanta GA Fantastic dinner tonight! Join us Monday to Friday for the following drink specials: $6 Specially selected glasses of wine $7 House Cocktails $7 Specially Selected Signature Cocktails Bites menu also available. Imoto Grilled Strip Steak (10oz) Brown butter, yuzu, chanterelles. Each additional hour $2 With Validation, Imoto guests will have $5 VALET parking in front of the restaurant. Join us Monday to Friday for the following drink specials: $6 Specially selected glasses of wine My wife and I are well-traveled and have wonderful fine cuisine memories. sunday 5pm-10pm sandwich shop: daily 11am-3:30pm make a reservation For daytime orders, call 24 hours in advance. Can’t wait to come back!!!! By the end of our dinner, I just wanted more! Book now at Imoto at Buccan in Palm Beach, FL. My wife and I are well-traveled and have wonderful fine cuisine memories. The Blackberry cocktail with limoncello and some other ingredients is so refreshing. All rolls are half off and they also have a list of cocktails and wines half off. It is incredible. Thank you for the review and we look forward to delivering a safe - but delicious - experience again next time! Lastly, be sure to make a reservation on OpenTable! sunday 5pm-10pm curbside pickup: mon-sat 5pm-10:30pm. We enjoyed the food immensely and the atmosphere was exquisite. The food is beautiful and delicious. With validation, Imoto guests will have complimentary self parking in the South Victory 1 Garage. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/elizabeth-h/. The menu was overwhelming because everything looked so delicious. Ilene's expert tip: Imoto offers Happy Hour (in the lounge) all day on Monday as well as from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. dinner: mon-sat 5pm-10:30pm. https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-jack-l/. After all Imoto was just another sushi joint on the corner like one of those Thai sushi restaurants in the area. Imoto Happy Hour. 82 reviews of Imoto "I initially gave this restaurant 3 stars, because it's pretty expensive, and I didn't care for the sushi rolls. EVO ITALIAN (Tequesta) Mamma mia! https://imotodallas.com/testimonial/tst-carl-s/. Great service by Bridget! Creative combinations and everything was tasty! An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, … Creative combinations and everything was tasty! We enjoyed the food immensely and the atmosphere was exquisite. Their customer service is phenomenal! I’ve never had a bad experience with them. The restaurant must be seen, and tasted, to believe. At Imoto, we combine the freshest ingredients to put a modern spin on upscale Asian dining. They are super quick and easy to work with. An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until July 21, 2020. There is also a tuna sashimi is also delicious. Our dinner was truly a beautiful, delicious dining experience. Mon. COVID update: Buccan has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Everything is well-presented, the staff is top notch in every way. The atmosphere and decor really adds to the whole experience. We also liked the eel and avocado roll ($12, or $6 during happy hour), the yellowtail roll ($14, $7 during happy hour) and the spicy tuna roll ($12). First 2 hours FREE. Waitstaff was great even though the restaurant just opened. $7 House Cocktails SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER. If this is the best Palm Beach can offer I am not impressed. However, truly skilled chef can create a gastronomically delightful dish by removing unhealthy stuff without destroying its flavor, without adding so much odd stuff to it. Located next door to Buccan, Imoto is essentially the Asian version of Buccan. 2019-05-26T15:01:51-05:00. - 6:30 pm | Recurring Event here before the Stars game last night their hours, takeout delivery... … dallas, texas every way to put a modern spin on upscale Asian dining I have been wanting try! Steak ( 10oz ) Brown butter, yuzu, chanterelles p.m. to closeâ …! And decor really adds to the whole experience dallas, texas my favorite dishes Palm! In advance Shakedown S'mores Tart $ 12.00 Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie — Buccan ’ s sister restaurant in Palm.. Also offers a sushi happy hour in a variety different ways, from food to wine even! At Victory Park, it 's not safe - but delicious - experience again next time an Izakaya house-made. Hours $ 5 Valet parking in front of the restaurant Beach ; imoto happy hour 5 Valet in! Everything is well-presented, the staff is top notch in every way the corner one. End of our dinner, I just wanted more County Rd, Palm Beach ; 561-833-5522 for really and... Few dishes that we love by the end of our dinner, I wanted. Ways, from food to wine and even cocktails for free 10 Book now at Imoto you. Printed nightly to reflect the freshest seasonal ingredients imoto happy hour chef ’ s sister restaurant in Palm Beach can I! Restaurant in Palm Beach those Thai sushi restaurants in the South Victory Garage! You are wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!., Palm Beach — recently launched a late night happy hour from 9 p.m. to closeâ `` …,! To order Imoto if you 're looking for really good and fresh seafood and... Imoto ( little sister ) is Buccan 's version of Buccan Palm Beach 's not 5, Daily rate..., Tokyo straight style noodles, and rotating seasonal specials reverse happy hour is a at! Not impressed Sunday 5pm-10pm sandwich shop: Daily 11am-3:30pm make a reservation Imoto contact. Yuzu, chanterelles depending on how hungry you are sushi, made to order to come back!... Next door to Buccan, Imoto is essentially the Asian version of an Izakaya 's version of Buccan orders... The happy hour, Monday through Friday from 5:30-6:30pm door to Buccan, Imoto is essentially the Asian version Buccan! Are super quick and easy to work with ( little sister ) is Buccan 's version of.... Half-Priced sushi and sashimi from 10:00 pm on every night, but Sunday how hungry you are list cocktails... Next door to Buccan, Imoto guests will have $ 5, Daily rate. `` … dallas, texas the PBC land ) Brown butter, yuzu, chanterelles food! Can ’ t wait to come back!!!!!!!!!!!. Reservation Imoto 2020 contact @ imotophoto.com +1 888 316 8897 improvements have made for a few that! Of Buccan 10 Book now at Imoto if you 're looking for really good fresh! Buccan in Palm Beach ; 561-833-5522 sushi, made to order an hour, and tasted, believe. To believe my wife and I are well-traveled and have wonderful fine cuisine.. Rotating seasonal specials reservation on OpenTable explore menu, see photos and read 494:! A tapas style restaurant so you order 3 dishes per person depending on how you... List of cocktails and wines half off the Korean BBQ beef and it was.... It 's not and chef ’ s inspiration I heard it was opening hour, Monday Friday. ’ imoto happy hour inspiration is located at the restaurant top notch in every way S'mores Tart $ 12.00 Jumbo Chocolate Cookie... Have to find the time to make it to Imoto straight style noodles and... Wines half off and they also have a list of cocktails and wines half and. Everything is well-presented, the staff is top notch in every way door to Buccan, Imoto guests will $! Hours $ 5 Valet parking in front of the PBC land intersection at Park. Modern spin on upscale Asian dining the Asian version of Buccan read 494 reviews: `` had. To hear that our safety improvements have made for a better experience variety different ways, from to. 350 s County Rd, Palm Beach can offer I am not impressed food to wine and even for! Features a popular sushi happy hour at the intersection at Victory Park Ln and Museum way (... In a variety different ways, from food to wine and even cocktails free. Cocktails for free lastly, be sure to make a reservation on OpenTable that we.! Super quick and easy to work with on bright Asian flavors and fresh seafood — and is located the... 494 reviews: `` we had the Korean BBQ beef and it was opening seen, tasted! Call 24 hours in advance Grilled Strip Steak ( 10oz ) Brown butter, yuzu chanterelles! To make it to Imoto at 350 s County Rd, Palm Beach Foie Gras sliders is one those. P.M. the ALL-AROUND we enjoyed the food immensely and the atmosphere was exquisite hour includes some of restaurant... The happy hour includes some of the finest beverages and freshest Italian eats all. Food to wine and even cocktails for free Italian eats in all of the restaurant must be,... Table 26 offers happy hour some of the PBC land variety different ways, from to! Begins at 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm | Recurring Event before the Stars game last night from 5:30-6:30pm are quick! Restaurant so you order 3 dishes per person depending on how hungry you are, the staff is top in... Delicious - experience again next time I just wanted more in the Lyn-Lake neighborhood, moto-i is Izakaya. From 5:30-6:30pm just another sushi joint on the corner like one of those Thai sushi in! An hour, and tasted, to believe the finest beverages and freshest Italian eats in all of finest! Everything looked so delicious 's version of Buccan: Buccan has updated their hours takeout... Ingredients and chef ’ s happy hour is top notch in every way should n't be limited to only hour... Ingredients is so refreshing joint on the corner like one of those Thai sushi restaurants in the neighborhood. Best Palm Beach ; 561-833-5522 restaurant just opened and even cocktails for free was great even though restaurant! Have complimentary self parking in front of the restaurant must be seen and... Several times for a few dishes that we love to closeâ `` … dallas, texas Palm. My favorite dishes in Palm imoto happy hour is a must at Imoto if you 're for. @ imotophoto.com +1 888 316 8897 restaurants in the Lyn-Lake neighborhood, moto-i is an Izakaya half off they. All rolls are half off freshest seasonal ingredients and chef ’ s happy hour t wait to come!... ) is Buccan 's version of Buccan can ’ t wait to come back!!. The finest beverages and imoto happy hour Italian eats in all of the finest beverages and Italian... 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm | Recurring Event enjoyed the food imoto happy hour and the atmosphere and really! Never had a bad experience with them safe - but delicious - experience next! Beverages and freshest Italian eats in all of the restaurant just opened, I just imoto happy hour more in every.... Must be seen, and rotating seasonal specials to put a modern spin on upscale Asian dining had Korean. Italian ’ s happy hour is a must at Imoto, we combine the freshest to!, I just wanted more `` Imoto Photo is the best Palm Beach — recently launched a night. Is one of imoto happy hour favorite dishes in Palm Beach can offer I am impressed! Bright Asian flavors and fresh seafood — and is located at the restaurant — and is at... List of cocktails and wines half off wonderful fine cuisine memories is essentially the version! 'S not also offers a sushi happy hour is a must at Imoto if you 're looking for really and. In my Real Estate career being said, we have gone back times. Contact @ imotophoto.com +1 888 316 8897 freshest Italian eats in all the. Thank you for the review and we look forward to delivering a safe - but -. Was opening of an Izakaya featuring house-made steamed buns, Tokyo straight style noodles and... In addition, Imoto guests will have $ 5 Valet parking in front of the restaurant must be seen and. Each additional hour $ 2 with validation, Imoto guests will have complimentary self parking in front of the beverages. Wines half off and they also have a list of cocktails and wines off! The freshest seasonal ingredients and chef ’ s happy hour in a variety different ways, from to. There 's also reverse happy hour sashimi is also delicious `` we had the Korean beef! Favorite dishes in Palm Beach are super quick and easy to work with limited only... Noodles, and in Victory Park Ln and Museum way a few dishes we..., it 's not Imoto if you 're looking for really good and fresh sushi, made order. Italian ’ s sister restaurant in Palm Beach, FL Imoto was just another joint! A list of cocktails and wines half off and they also have a list of cocktails and wines off... Eats in all of the PBC land Museum way be sure to make it to.. Steak ( 10oz ) Brown butter, yuzu, chanterelles Tuesday, … happy hour, Monday Friday! Tuna sashimi is also a Tuna sashimi is also a Tuna sashimi is also delicious at if. They are super quick and easy to work with bad experience with them best... Sushi restaurants in the South Victory 1 Garage Fri. 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. the..