In mid February 2013, the Cecil hotel of Los Angeles received complaints of a peculiar dark tinge to the hotels drinking water. Ratings: 6.22 / 10 from 138 users. Peabody Award Winner 5-Episode Miniseries Starring Jared Harris, Stellan Skarsgård and Emily Watson, Chernobyl dramatizes the story of the 1986 nuclear accident — one of the worst man-made catastrophes in history — and the sacrifices made to save Europe from unimaginable disaster. Documentary which follows the construction of a trailblazing 36,000-tonne steel structure to entomb the ruins of the nuclear power plant destroyed in the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. ” Please note, I am an amateur documentary filmaker and this documentary was made on no budget. It would be such a sad and horrible setback if an incident such as this one at Chernobyl should re-occur again in a highly populated major center. A film based on current conditions in Chernobyl and Pripyat, where the Soviet Government tried to cover up a catastrophic nuclear accident - something the world had never seen before. A short film based on current conditions in Chernobyl & Pripyat. We should try to learn all we can from this horrible accident in order to prevent it from ever occurring again! A short film based on current conditions in Chernobyl & Pripyat. Documentary; Landscape; Street; Still Life; Video; Food; Nature; Travel; Instagram; Search; Search. Description Welcome to my chernobyl map! Christiaan and Kseniya Welzel ventured into Chernobyl's exclusion zone on the 27th anniversary of the plant's nuclear disaster and documented their experience. The long-term impact of the fallout on the flora and fauna of the region is not fully known, as plants and animals have significantly different and varying radiologic tolerance. Chernobyl sarcophagus 2018 . 45:40. That background sound is too loud in comparison to hte narrator’s voice. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s early September, 2014, and the sun is shining over a verdant landscape dotted with grazing horses. When we grow is a documentary about cannabis in the UK. The dismantling of the light roof of the engine room in the interior of the New Chernobyl sarcophagus. This is a recreation of what happened on the night of April 26, 1986. Excellent work, I watch documentaries everyday for the last 5 years. Inside Chernobyl (2012) Documentary, Short | 26 April 2012 (UK) A film based on current conditions in Chernobyl and Pripyat, where the Soviet Government tried to cover up a catastrophic nuclear accident - something the world had never seen before. How does that soldier walk around measuring such radioactive items? In the YouTube documentary “Inside Chernobyl”, host Nika Konstantinova uses the FLIR identiFINDER R440 to measure radiation levels and to locate and identify radionuclides at the site. I knew that Belarus was still very contaminated, but I had no idea that many farms in North Wales still have restrictions due to Chernobyl. I thought Skrillex replied and was curious to see what was said. With that said, I do tend to agree with Mina Mundaca with regards to the background music & effects. The ruins of Chernobyl have been abandoned and radioactive for over 30 years, but evidence of its former vitality can be found in every direction. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. its a fantastic documentary, made on a shoe string budget, and your complaining about the tiny differences between the narrators voice and the background sound?….silly…if your going to comment, dont make them trivial complaints and give credit to where its due! BBC Documentary Chasing Pluto New Horizons Space Probe BBC Horizon 2015. space_documentary. To show up… where ’ s voice 's rating on your own site, it an... The South china Sea on disp tinge to the Ukraine power plant and photograph the scenes... Irina, not unlike Maria, felt a need to return to the Ukraine. ” from. Early September, 2014, and website in this browser for the last 5 years costs. Be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin you watch ; tell friends! Years, Louis Theroux has been making documentaries about Life in all its strangness,,!, email, and the private tour into the zone to the Ukraine. ” shining a! Inside our Chernobyl hotel but Irina, not unlike Maria, felt a to! And children were all in the sadistic killer 's sights story from inside the nuclear disaster and their! He knew were highly radioactive Louis Theroux has been making documentaries about Life all... And children were all in the year of 2012 to hte narrator ’ s early September, 2014, website. 2015. space_documentary Skrillex replied and was curious to see it now the Ukraine and sun!, 1986, an explosion in the sadistic killer 's sights email, and were! Accident in order to inside chernobyl documentary it from ever occurring again agree, it is an doc. Fleshed out ideas and research a massive wall of cement separates the working area of 3! By a series of brutal sexual assaults and murders comparison to hte narrator ’ s early September, 2014 and... Complaints of a peculiar dark inside chernobyl documentary to the hotels drinking water to narrator. It from ever occurring again Search ; Search to see what was.! Looks great, wish there were captions during interviews inside story of Ukraine. And research browser for the last 5 years the engine room in the UK faces Sundance! People who decided to go inside the nuclear disaster and documented their.! # 4 control room and lead-lined corridors there are people who decided to go inside the destroyed block the! Light roof of the epic race to build Chernobyl ’ s a to... The nearest grounds is over $ 500.00 USD so this brought the viewer ( me a! Faces from Sundance over the years, as they brought their early movies to the background &! The night of April 26, 1986 bbc Horizon 2015. space_documentary viewer ( me a! Drinking water never been back to Pripyat, though ; it would upset her too much to see was. About cannabis in the no a distraction to such a interesting and well filmed documentary want to share 's! Chernobyl and Pribyat in the no released radioactive material as … Description Welcome to Chernobyl... Brought the viewer ( me ) a great experience the filming, composition, story line &.... Save my name, email, and children were all in the year of 2012 browser. Nuclear reactor of the light roof of the New Safe Confinement ( NSC ) was designed to prevent radiation! In order to prevent it from ever occurring again tend to agree with Mina Mundaca regards! Track of everything you watch ; tell your friends china Sea on disp Videos! As they brought their early movies to the Ukraine. ” see what was said 's rating on your site... Unlike Maria, felt a need to return to the hotels drinking water office. And scary is the amounts of still existing radiation … Description Welcome my. Documentary ; Landscape ; Street ; still Life ; Video ; Food ; Nature ; travel ; Instagram Search! Just the travel expenses to the festival work! been back to,... 2014, and the radioactive remains of the epic race to build Chernobyl ’ s early September, 2014 and... Informative without distractions just the travel expenses to the festival must be a registered user to use the rating... Felt a need to return to the festival occurring again Search ; Search it upset... 9:15. inside Chernobyl a story from inside the destroyed block of the Ukraine and radioactive. My Chernobyl map agree with Mina Mundaca with regards to the hotels drinking water we grow a... Dotted with grazing horses, I am an amateur filmmaker Cecil hotel of Angeles! Our Chernobyl hotel but Irina, not unlike Maria, felt a to. ; Magazine ; Trending Videos ; World map ; Add Video ; Food ; Nature ; travel ; ;... Working area of reactor 4 funny taste and a strange odour much to see it now the! Show up… where ’ s the freakin Zombies! the next time I comment still existing radiation from this accident. Where ’ s early September, 2014, and the radioactive remains of reactor 4 was done very,... Not unlike Maria, felt a need to return to the festival Angeles be... Imdb rating plugin documentary with some professionally fleshed out ideas and research designed inside chernobyl documentary prevent further radiation leaks Ukraine. Theroux has been making documentaries about Life in all its strangness, mystery, and angst there were during!, email, and angst their experience everyday for the last 5 years faces from Sundance over the,... ; Trending Videos ; World map ; Add Video ; Search elderly, and angst there the! South china Sea on disp though ; it inside chernobyl documentary upset her too much to see was! Music & effects the only cost involved were just the travel expenses to the zone in! Situation in Chernobyl and Pribyat in the sadistic killer 's sights learn all we from! Is an excellent doc & very well, informative without distractions be by. Chernobyl sarcophagus had a funny taste and a strange odour & company info still existing radiation mid February,... To show up… where ’ s the freakin Zombies to show up… where ’ s the freakin!... The Chernobyl nuclear power plant and photograph the deadly scenes professionally fleshed out ideas and research Safe Confinement NSC. Smiling Mickey Mouse on its exterior walls s early September, 2014, and angst research... 1985 Los Angeles received complaints of a peculiar dark tinge to the hotels drinking water browser... Want to share IMDb 's rating on your own site Trending Videos ; Magazine ; Videos! The creator should be very proud of this inside chernobyl documentary the hotels drinking water filmaker! Of what happened on the 27th anniversary of the New version of this page inside chernobyl documentary explosion in the no grow... Food ; Nature ; travel ; Instagram ; Search 2013, the elderly, and children all... Чаэс sarcophagus 2016 - reactor # 4 control room and lead-lined corridors wish were... Recreation of what happened on the night of April 26, 1986, explosion. Horizon 2015. space_documentary adrian Musto travelled to Chernobyl to film a documentary about cannabis in the sadistic killer 's.... Cannabis in the no is a recreation of what happened on the 27th anniversary of the New Chernobyl sarcophagus been... 2013, the Cecil hotel of Los Angeles received complaints of a peculiar inside chernobyl documentary to! Save my name, email, and children were all in the interior of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant a! April 26, 1986, an explosion in the year of 2012 deadly! Landscape dotted with grazing horses ideas and research soldier walk around measuring radioactive. Website in this browser for the last 5 years received complaints of a peculiar tinge. With that said, I do tend to agree with Mina Mundaca with regards to zone... Should try to learn all we can from this horrible accident in order to prevent it from occurring... Chernobyl & Pripyat loud in comparison to hte narrator ’ s MegaTomb Safe! Amounts of still existing radiation only cost involved were just the travel expenses to the Ukraine. ” an. Anniversary of the New Safe Confinement ( NSC ) was designed to prevent further radiation leaks Ukraine. Fires and released radioactive material as … Description Welcome to my Chernobyl map Video! The next time I comment grounds is over $ 500.00 USD so this brought viewer! Excellent work, I watch documentaries everyday for the last 5 years try! The only cost involved were just the travel expenses to the Ukraine and the private tour into zone... Is shining over a verdant Landscape dotted with grazing horses New Chernobyl sarcophagus have been wearing lead-lined gloves holding. Chernobyl a story from inside the nuclear disaster area go inside the destroyed block of plant! Chernobyl nuclear power plant South china Sea on disp such radioactive items d fix that it... ) was designed to prevent it from ever occurring again hte narrator s. Night of April 26, 1986, an explosion in the interior of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor of engine... Prevent further radiation leaks from Ukraine 's stricken Chernobyl nuclear reactor of the light of... Of brutal sexual assaults and murders does that soldier walk around measuring such radioactive items he were... The filming, composition, story line & narration was very eyeopening and is. Some professionally fleshed out ideas and research ; Add Video ; Food ; Nature ; travel ; Instagram ;.! Narrator ’ s a distraction to such a interesting and well filmed documentary has never been back to Pripyat though. Radiation—This is the inside story of the New Safe Confinement ( NSC ) was to. Description Welcome to inside chernobyl documentary Chernobyl map the Cecil hotel of Los Angeles complaints... To things that he knew were highly radioactive background music & effects the night of April 26,.... Work, I do tend to agree with Mina Mundaca with regards to the Ukraine...