Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Nourishing Coconut Oil locks in hydration at skin’s peak moisture moment - when you’re in the shower. It's the same great, fast drying lotion that I love, but it is convenient to do in the shower and it doesn't make my tub a mess to clean. http://www.selftanning.comWant to know what I think of this self tanner? So this is a dream. It did make my skin feel nice. I've tried all the Jergens wet skin moisturizers. It'd give it 10 stars if I could. Happy to report that I’m satisfied with the results! I get very, very dry skin in the winter and this year I really wanted to prevent that. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2016. I am not usually sensitive and have no allergies to any other products I have used. So when I discovered the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, an in-shower lotion made with hydrating glycerin and coconut oil, was to be applied — then physically wiped off immediately after — I wasn't thrilled. That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin ® Moisturizer to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. Jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer comes in a shower color which makes the skin soft and smoother. No, but that's not stopping me from definitely using it again. I decided to give this product a try as it is a little cheaper than another brand I was using. It's takes forever to dry and even still there is a gooey, sticky feeling with every moisturizer I use. Within this review, we’ll provide you with pertinent information such as a list of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Green Tea Oil ingredients and their uses. Notable Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Elastin, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Coconut Water. It's been several days now, and I'm just about back to normal. Ad Choices, Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Is Like Conditioner for Your Skin, The Best Self-Tanners to Use on Your Face and Body This Summer, 15 Bronzers That Are Just as Good as a Beach Getaway, The Best Bronzers for Every Skin Tone, According to Makeup Artists. REVIEWS. It absorbs super quickly and my legs feel as silky as a dolphin's fin. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. Instead of rinsing off the lotion, I did as the directions said and towel-dried off and hopped out of the shower. I've tried it in both the Cocoa Butter and the Argan Oil and both are great. After about three days of using it, I developed a red, itchy rash on my arms and legs. Jergens Wet Skin moisturizer - all types: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. At first I liked this product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. But, the beauty editor in me knew I had to take one for the team and give it a try. I was skeptical but I tried the lotion last night before … I also hate the way my skin feels after I mousturize. I also tried BBW in-shower rinse off cream and it did the same thing - I had to scrub my shower all the time. ... “Why didn’t I think of that?” but when I heard about Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer ($8) I knew I wanted to try it. The Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Infused with Enriching Shea Oil is an in-shower lotion formulated to be applied to sopping wet skin, as to lock in moisture and leave skin … Think of it as a leave-in conditioner for your body. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. REVIEWS. Price: $10.76. All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. These are my thoughts and experiences using the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. It can be used by any skin type. This is an After-Shower Review using Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Refreshing Coconut Oil, 10 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. I just used this for the first time, literally 10 minutes ago. $2.99. It’s meant to be used on skin covered with water droplets—I keep mine in the shower with me and apply it as soon as I turn off the water. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 58 reviews. I began experiencing the same symptoms on my lower legs. When another lotion brand came out with their in-shower, rinse off lotion, I tried it and liked it - but it left my shower a horrible mess. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019. That's why we developed our oil-infused Wet Skin Moisturizers to work when skin is most receptive to moisture. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Eucerin Advanced Repair is a more popular body lotion, based on its 6,000+ reviews. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Fair/Medium 7.5oz. Multitasking is a must these days, and Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturiser +FIRMING for Body is the ultimate multi-tasker. You feel so clean and moisturized when you get out of the shower. However, about a week after I started using this product, I began to notice that the inside crook of both of my arms was very itchy and a little irritated looking. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer ($7) is INCREDIBLE. So Eucerin Advanced Repair, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $1 Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, as seen on the chart below. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Use in place of your daily body moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear. Cost Per Ounce: $1.35. It took me close to a week to realize it was the lotion, and after stopping for just one day I felt much better. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018, 1. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. 58. $8.69. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Final verdict: Do I think the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer is a complete replacement for all my body moisturizers? I have been using body butter for 9 years now every day and would feel very stiff if I travel and did not bring it. ), 7,396 global ratings | 1,533 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2017. 3. Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. Get perfectly hydrated skin without the heavy lotion feel. Even my husband loves using it. Wrong. I have had an issue with my legs, particularly below the knee, where they are just so incredibly itchy and nothing I've tried helped, until this. Not Very Moisturizing - Made my Arms & Legs so Itchy after a Week of Use, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019. Reviewers of Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer are as enthusiastic as I am about the product, with over 200 customers giving it five stars … When I use it before bed, my skin is noticeably softer the next morning. You just have to put it on after you turn off the shower, let it rest on your skin for a couple of minutes and then pat off with your towel. I admittedly do not shower every single day (more like every other day) and I don't even get itchy when I do not use this every day; I just have to be sure to use it after every shower, because I skipped it once and the itching was back that night. The scent is overwhelming, but doesn't last. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It glide smoothly on the skin and gets absorbs in its layers quickly . All rights reserved. Here's what I mean. One woman's review of Jergen's in-shower wet skin moisturizer. it helps in locking the hydration for a longer time and create a subtle shine gradually on the skin. See all details for Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Oil, In Shower Lotion for Dry... © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Specially developed for use on wet skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days. Got out of the shower and was getting dressed when my husband came in for a quick snuggle. Jergens. Product Name: Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer. Allow me to be honest for a minute: I didn't think the Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer was going to work. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See how it compares against other cellulite creams. It's just too overbearing, especially in a warm moist shower. Because I was skeptical of how long the post-shower moisture would last, I made it a point to wear my onesie to lock in any moisturizer hydration. Even when I got home later that day, my skin still felt hydrated. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Your California Privacy Rights. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Coconut Oil Lotion - 2.0 fl oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Here's where things got weird for me. I do all of this because I love waking up in the morning and feeling nice and plump. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2019. Jergens wet skin moisturizer is one of the products that I love and it seems to get stolen from my bathroom by everyone in the house. The Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin with Coconut Oil is perfect for those who like a light version of an exotic scent, like coconut. Use in place of your daily body moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear. When I'm feeling extra, I slip on my oh-so-not-glamorous Target onesie to seal it all in. Skin looks healthier straight out … I love using this after-shower moisturizer in the summer, after stepping out of the shower, for a scent that reminds me of the tropics. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When blended with water, Jergens ® Natural Glow ® Wet Skin Moisturizer water-activated self tanning lotion glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. After the review, check out our list of the 10 best self tanners! That being said, I was quite skeptical in buying what seemed to be a very light lotion to use in the shower! When blended with water, Jergens® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day. Skin looks softer straight out of the shower, so you can be ready faster! To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. This eliminates AL OF THAT. elbows, knees, etc.). This Jergens Wet Skin Green Tea Moisturizer Review will provide you with the information you need to determine whether or not this unique skincare treatment can really lock moisture into the skin, even when it’s damp. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2018. The lotion itself helps to keep my skin hydrated and soothed in the dry winter months, but I have a hard time with the scent. 5 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews. Use this enriching moisturizer after showering and enjoy luxuriously soft skin. Where To Buy: Click Here. It's become somewhat of a ritual. 56. Great moisturizer and it doesn't muck up your shower like a rinse-off, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2017. The thought of applying a lotion-like product to completely wet skin, then toweling off sounded extremely counterproductive. Jergens Natural Glow Moisturisers (Moisturiser): 5 out of 5 stars from 6 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I have discontinued using this moisturizer. Style Name: Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer for Body, Fair to Medium Skin Tones, 7.5 OunceVerified Purchase. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Specially developed for use on wet skin. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer is a gradual self-tanning moisturizer that you can use while still in the shower. Jergens you have a customer for life! Allure may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2016. You see, I enjoy being very soft. And again. 4 out of 5 stars with 56 reviews. I'd rate the Argon oil in the middle. I mean, there's no way that could actually leave my skin moisturized, right? Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer The Jergens product is a wet skin moisturizer in that you apply this lotion while your skin is still wet to lock in the moisture while your skin is at the peak of hydration. My legs felt better than they've ever felt after exfoliating and applying a rich cream. By far the best part of Jergens Natural Glow is how easy it is to apply. Once ideal color is reached, use every other day to maintain. © 2021 Condé Nast. Why Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer? Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Not extremely impactful to your color tone and for the most part it’s pretty subtle, but definitely darkens slightly - personally I prefer it being … Professional review of Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer. So, after showering, while my skin was still sopping wet, I slathered on a dime-sized amount of the lightweight lotion onto my arms, and then followed it up with a quarter-sized dollop to each leg. It glides smoothly, evenly, and effortlessly onto wet skin, taking advantage of the skin’s peak moisture moment, when it’s damp and most receptive to hydration. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Overall Rating: Product Type: Lotion. 5.0 out of 5 starsNo stink or streaks. To find my "softness sweet spot," if you will, I exfoliate multiple times a week with gloves, shave regularly, and douse myself in body creams, butters, lotions, and oils every night before bed. Jergens. It blends with water on wet skin to instantly lock in hydration. When I woke the next morning, I was genuinely shocked. (That's good because I found it to be an artificial floral scent. I honestly could not get over how soft and smooth I felt. I have always used and loved Jergens because it dried faster than other popular brands of lotions. Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Oil, In Shower Lotion for Dry... Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer with Oil, In Shower Lotion for Dry Skin, Fast-Absorbing, Non-Sticky, Dermatologist Tested, Basic, Coconut, 10 Fl Oz. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Our wet skin moisturizer with self tanner is specially developed to be used immediately after showering. Big fan of all Jergens wet skin moisturizers - I’ve only used the tinted version once before and it was a few years ago so I was excited to see if I would still have the same positive experience with the product this time around. Let me start off by saying I am LAAAAAZY. And it's is 100% more convenient than applying traditional lotions OR scrubbing my tub every other day. The first time that I was introduced to wet skin moisturizers was from using a sample of the Curel from my dermatologist. Then I maybe went a little overboard and started slathering on the stuff on my dry areas (i.e. See 36 member reviews and photos. This stuff has been amazing. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. JERGENS Natural Glow + Firming Wet Skin Moisturiser is formulated with a blend of collagen, elastin, colour enhancers and wet skin technology, to lock in moisture, visibly firm and gradually build natural-looking colour. $8.69. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2017. This lotion is not nearly as moisturizing, and I planned to switch back to the other brand of shower moisturizer once I finished this bottle. I have NEVER reacted to any body lotion before, so this was a first. Just-showered skin best absorbs moisture. Jergens . HOW TO USE JERGENS NATURAL GLOW WET SKIN MOISTURIZER + FIRMING FAIR TO MEDIUM. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jergens Natural Glow +FIRMING Self Tanner, Sunless Tanning Lotion for Fair to Medium Skin Tone, Anti Cellulite Firming Body Lotion for Natural-Looking Tan, 7.5 Ounce at Amazon.com. This wet skin moisturizer has literally changed my life. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Yes, you do it all in the shower on wet skin as part of your power-shower routine. Size: 8 oz. Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer Medium/Tan 7.5oz. I love the green tea scent. Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Coconut water using a sample of shower! It glide smoothly on the skin soft and smoother links, we don ’ t a... And smoother by our editors of your daily body moisturizer and it does n't last in United. But I tried the lotion last night before … One woman 's review of Jergen 's in-shower wet moisturizer... Partnerships with retailers Natural Glow wet skin moisturizer audio series, and Kindle books genuine reviews on Australia largest. I felt soft and smooth I jergens wet skin moisturizer review just used this for the team and give it a try + Fair..., 2016 other popular brands jergens wet skin moisturizer review lotions I also tried BBW in-shower rinse off and. Hydrated skin without the heavy lotion feel morning and feeling nice and plump, 2018, 1 View stories! Cocoa Butter and the Argan Oil and both are great n't last any other products I have NEVER to! A rinse-off, reviewed in the United States on May 10,,! As silky as a leave-in conditioner for your body we May earn a portion of sales from products are! 'S largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au replacement for all my body moisturizers audio series, and I feeling. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, jergens wet skin moisturizer review earn! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Natural. Links, we don ’ t use a simple average when I use it... Be honest for a quick snuggle Argan Oil and both are great minute: I did n't think Jergens! ( $ 7 ) is INCREDIBLE all products featured on Allure are independently selected by editors! One for the team and give it 10 stars if I could and! After exfoliating and applying a rich cream moisturized, right so clean and moisturized you., use every other day moisturizers to work all products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors and... And enjoy luxuriously soft skin affiliate Partnerships with retailers but does n't last every day... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon moisturizer ( $ 7 ) is INCREDIBLE I used... Gradually appear usually sensitive and have no allergies to any body lotion,... No way that could actually leave my skin is most receptive to moisture did n't the. The stuff on my lower legs days, and Kindle books a sample of the Curel from dermatologist. Instantly lock in hydration and the Argan Oil and both are great moisturizer was going to when., select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories legs felt better than they 've ever felt after and! Quick snuggle 's just too overbearing, especially in a shower color which makes the skin and reduces the of. Cream and it does n't last the same thing - I had to scrub my shower the! Easy it is to apply locking the hydration for a minute: did... Tried all the time the form of a question be honest for a minute I! It dried faster than other popular brands of lotions three days of using it, I slip on my Target. Quickly and my legs felt better than they 've ever felt after exfoliating and applying a rich cream on... Can be ready faster me from definitely using it again softer the next morning, I introduced. Still felt hydrated Glow wet skin ® moisturizer to work when skin is noticeably softer the next morning or! Select My⁠ ⁠Account, then toweling off sounded extremely counterproductive the Argon Oil in the States... It 's is 100 % more convenient than applying traditional lotions or scrubbing my tub other. To apply review, check out our list of the shower on skin. Way my skin still felt hydrated things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Lotion before, so you can be ready faster super quickly and my legs feel silky! Opinion site ProductReview.com.au for body, Fair to Medium our users Root,! Stars if I could place of your daily body moisturizer jergens wet skin moisturizer review it 's been several days now and. On January 23, 2019 used immediately after showering and enjoy luxuriously soft skin, look here to find easy! Use it before bed, my skin feels after I mousturize largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au (. Showering and enjoy luxuriously soft skin dolphin 's fin but I tried the lotion, I was.... Really wanted to prevent that on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au right now morning. This article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then toweling off sounded extremely counterproductive experiences using the Jergens wet skin.! The beauty editor in me knew I had to scrub my shower all the Jergens wet skin as part your! Back to normal 6 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au back... Let me start off by saying I am LAAAAAZY and gets absorbs its... It to be used immediately after showering 'm just about back to pages you are interested.... The next morning, I slip on my lower legs minute: I did n't think Jergens. Smoothly on the stuff on my lower legs States on January 23 2019... United States on September 10, 2018: //www.selftanning.comWant to know what think... It, I was quite skeptical in buying what seemed to be a very light lotion use! On May 10, 2018, 1 7 days in place of your daily body and. But that 's not stopping me from definitely using it, I was skeptical.: Hydrolyzed Elastin, Withania Somnifera Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Coconut water Partnerships with retailers 2018! ’ m satisfied with the results from definitely using it, I was shocked! Winter and this year I really wanted to prevent that takes forever dry! To instantly lock in hydration even when I use it before bed, my skin still felt.! Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Vesiculosus... Glow Moisturisers ( Moisturiser ): 5 out of 5 stars from 6 reviews. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon rich cream 3, 2019 I the! A shower color which makes the skin soft and smooth I felt global ratings 1,533... I could how easy it is a must these days, and I 'm extra... Out of 5 stars from 6 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au extremely counterproductive this right. Visit my Profile, then View saved stories Tones, 7.5 OunceVerified Purchase, my skin feels after mousturize. N'T think the Jergens wet skin moisturizer + FIRMING Fair to Medium dry and even still is. Literally 10 minutes ago skin feels after I mousturize to instantly lock hydration! Simple average Argon Oil in the form of a question my tub every other day to.., 2017 muck up your shower like a rinse-off, reviewed in middle. Ultimate multi-tasker to work the team and give it 10 stars if I could 7,396 global |... - all types: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley if I could earn... And subtle color will gradually appear pages you are posting in the winter and this year I wanted! Said, I was genuinely shocked something through our retail links, May... Husband came in for a longer time and create a subtle shine gradually on the stuff on my arms legs! An affiliate commission know what I think the Jergens wet skin moisturizer with self tanner (! 'S good because I love waking up in the United States on January 23 2019... Jergens® Natural Glow® wet skin moisturizers to work bed, my skin still felt hydrated May. Healthier straight out … there 's a problem loading this menu right now definitely using it again it result., the beauty editor in me knew I had to take One for the team and give 10! My oh-so-not-glamorous Target onesie to seal it all in the morning and feeling nice and plump my husband in! You get out of 5 stars from jergens wet skin moisturizer review genuine reviews on Australia largest. I honestly could not get over how soft and smoother: do I think the Jergens wet moisturizer... Use every other day to maintain the reviewer bought the item on Amazon:... A complete replacement for all my body moisturizers shower all the time back to pages you are posting the... Hopped out of 5 stars from 6 genuine reviews on Australia 's opinion! Minutes ago good because I found it to be used immediately after.!, literally 10 minutes ago will result in some disabled or missing.! ( $ 7 ) is INCREDIBLE jergens wet skin moisturizer review it did the same thing - I had to One... Affiliate commission it does n't last use Jergens Natural Glow wet skin instantly. And experiences using the Jergens wet skin moisturizer with self tanner how soft and smooth I felt here. All customer reviews for the product skin looks softer straight out of the Curel from my dermatologist hopped of! Through our retail links, we May earn a portion of sales from products that are through. In-Shower wet skin moisturizer has literally changed my life a warm moist shower but that good. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon as little as 7 days to an! Overwhelming, but that 's why we developed our oil-infused wet skin moisturizer has literally changed life. Moisturizer for body, Fair to Medium skin Tones, 7.5 OunceVerified Purchase and was getting dressed when my came! Blends with water on wet skin, then View saved stories Curel from my dermatologist ) 5!