Forbidden games is pleasant and definitely safe for every occasion. FORBIDDEN GAMES opens with a fruity mix - Apple, Peach, Plum - Quilted Cinnamon Laos. Eau de Parfum. I dont find it linear at all, as some reviewers said. Apart from that, nice smelling, but wouldn´t make me pay the price they ask for it. The dark, addictive nectar of fruits mesmerizes, teasing and seducing the senses. I was expecting to get some sweet and honeyish notes. KILIAN Forbidden Games Eau de Parfum. The dark, addictive … Forbidden Games was launched in 2012. Découvrez l'offre KilIan 'Forbidden Games' Eau De Parfum Spray 0.05oz/1.5ml Mini Vial pas cher sur Cdiscount. : 3760184351530 € 253,50 € 199,00. Opening Hours. tax) €3.00 (incl. The dark, addictive nectar of fruits mesmerizes, teasing and seducing the senses. All in all this is another By Kylian scent I'm only moderately impressed by - I'm not sure if I would have found it worth the ridiculously high price even if that very nice opening held its promise, and seeing how that's not the case I'll certainly leave it behind without regrets (albeit with an increased desire to find a great peach scent). agreed there are better more inexpensive fruity florals. I think this is a gourmand that wanted to be appealing to people who don't typically like gourmand, so interpret that how you will. Smells like a fruit dessert you'd find in an Asian market. Part of the In the Garden of Good and Evil … Cet irrésistible nectar floral en cœur, mariant rose bulgare Orpur, géranium bour Heir to a long line of cognac-makers, Kilian Hennessey launched his own namesake fragrance label in 2007 with the ambition of reflecting not only his distinct personality, but also to achieve a perfect alliance between elegance and uncompromising luxury. I'm kind of disappointed, I bought this blind because nowhere around here sold it, and I was SO EXCITED by the notes and description. More jasmine, more honey. Let it settle on your skin, let it warm up, gormand lovers will be happy! Kilian Forbidden Games. Unfortunately, that delicious hint of tartness quickly wears off, and what's left is a slightly musty floral scent with a halfhearted gourmand aspect does more bad than good (because it definitely doesn't smell good enough to eat anymore). By Kilian … Email me special offers and the latest news from Kilian. Not at all typical of the current crop of fruity floral gourmands. A very big applaud to Kilian. Size: 50ml, 50ml Travel Set Refill, 100ml. Online right now: 1523, Fragrantica in your language: Гарантия оригинальности. The sillage is astronomically wonderful. Perfume lovers: 608108 I was given a sample by a very kind shop assistant and I have to admit I like the fragrance- it sweet and charming ans has a hint of complexity. Livraison rapide et Economies garanties en eau de parfum ! The notes are a melody of a soft whimsy cloud. I wouldn't spend the money on it but its "cute". It's gentle, calming, comforting, and actually makes me relax. Forbidden Games. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. Trustpilot. Sweet, fluffy delight. Pearl Oud (Refill) £215 + Quick Shop. Kilian. First sniff and I was reminded about this old hair gel I used to have, I thought hm nostalgic. Forbidden Games is a composition of fruits and spices, flowers and amber; A nectar of fruits prohibited to mortals. This is amazingly, astonishingly a masterpiece. The florals take a back seat, but they are there so softly perfect Rose. OMG this is chamoy in a bottle , for those unfamilar with chamoy is a sweet in mexico made with apricot is sweet and spicy because its got chili , the first blast is totally chamoy and then it does reminds me of jo malone nectarine , is very sweet pefect for summer, really good i like it ! The perfume opens on a potpourri of fruits-- Apple, Peach, Plum and then spiced by Cinnamon bark from Laos. Gosh, it so well blended, honestly, it truly is for both. Login with your Social ID. In fact, quite the opposite. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Just Devine. By Kilian Forbidden Games: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. For more information on how we use your personal data, Please see our. Good girl gone Bad by KILIAN; Good girl gone Bad by KILIAN - EXTREME; Love, don't be shy; Rolling in Love; Woman in Gold; Do it for Love; Forbidden Games; Liaisons Dangereuses, typical me; Voulez-vous … This scent has a sweet and at the same time skanky drydown that is absolutely nauseating. Size: 50ml, 50ml Travel Set Refill, 100ml. Dark intoxicating fruit nectar fascinates, teases and captivates the senses. Forbidden Games. Peach . Forbidden Games embodies the spirit of a temptation that leads to total abandon. Eau de Parfum - Réf. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Курьерская доставка по Москве и Всей России. Playing With The Devil Eau de Parfum. However, it's not as described. / 15 ml. See 3 member reviews and photos. On my skin I deff. This product is currently out of stock and unavailable. Forbidden Games, literally. The sillage is astronomically wonderful. Not cavity inducing, but, frankly rather boring and after the first hour very linear. 7.5/10. I'd say of my unisex frags, this is one of my favs. This is like a wonderful fruit salad on my skin, but in a yummy way, not strange. Forbidden Games is a taste of honey gone wild. To my nose Forbidden Games is a good scent that quickly goes bad. I'd say of my unisex frags, this is one of my favs. Forbidden Games, Kilian Делятся: Татьянка56 (EDP - 1400р за 10мл) S-Irina (EDP - 1300р за 10мл) Winter_girl (EDP - 1250р за 10мл) Оксана 74 (EDP - 1400р за 10мл) наталия (EDP - 1300р за 10мл) … Very youthful and whimsical fragrance. Bénéficiez d'une offre exceptionnelle pour le parfum Kilian Forbidden Games pour Femme de Kilian. £135 + Quick Shop. Now I'm like....where is the cinnamon and vanilla??!! Apple is unfortunately something that can turn me off of a scent because it can smell synthetic. I always get compliments when I wear it. Le flacon est protégé dans un écrin or et blanc. This is amazingly, astonishingly a masterpiece! Liaisons Dangereuses, Typical Me Eau de Parfum. Free US shipping with orders over $59. it reminds me of the first J’Adore which I bought in 2002, well, J’Adore was thicker at that time, a strong perfume but surely a masterpiece while Forbidden Games meh... the price is a bit ridiculous. beautiful very high quality sexy fragrance - which is slowly opens up from being peachy to rose and delicious vanilla. Forbidden Games is tempting to succumb to temptation. Fruity-rosy-bitter. The Longevity at least on me is LONG! £135 + Quick Shop. This has a strong fruit element, with a bit of cinnamon, my favorite of the 3, it is a rich boozy scent, although it isnt per se heady, I just dont know really what Kilian is trying to achieve, their scents are so edgy in a way, in contrast with the bottles...I dont find it to smell really harmonious, or pretty...just a strange concoction of notes all together.. Just beautiful!!!!!! A very interesting shining, fruity miracle. Description : By Kilian lance une nouvelle collection de parfums.. Kilian Forbidden Games … Just lots of fruity, rich sweetness on a background of geranium that seems to emphasize the overly fruity notes. Rose. An angel falls in love with humans. I wish the plum could be more bold ... For me it smells like green bamboo sticks on the beginning, and then it develops to some gourmand biscotti. The opening is an intoxicating blend of rose, peach and geranium. Playing With The Devil. :). It's very true to form. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Sweet Redemption, The End Eau de Parfum. No depth. I tested it without knowing the notes, and initially I thought the bubblegum effect was given by a small dose of tuberose, but it looks like the only white flower is jasmine. It's exactly as described. I'm just sorry I waited so long and don't have much time left to wear it before fall comes. An irresistible floral nectar heart, comprised of Bulgarian rose orpur, geranium bourbon … Earlier today, a fellow fragrant traveler mentioned in a review that there are some houses she just "doesn't get". Extremely long. Well, that depends upon your interpretation of said games. Découvrez la maison KILIAN PARIS. I don't smell and cinnamon, bourbon or vanilla. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker. Kilian Paris. Shop Kilian Forbidden Games Perfume Samples & Decants for the best price!