Sam Claflin Actor | The Hunger Games: Catching Fire English actor Sam Claflin was born in Ipswich, England, to Susan A. This is an unofficial site. As a ghost, however, Yoshihiro now only wears his striped green shirt with matching pants. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Shooters. Media. Toshiyuki Morikawa is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing. (Clarke), a classroom assistant, and Mark J. Claflin, a finance officer. Welcome! These characters played fairly minor but varying roles throughout the storyline. Most of the titles from earlier parts were translated from the encyclopedia found in JoJo6251. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. Anime Debut. Diamond Is Unbreakable (Japanese: ダイヤモンドは砕けない, Hepburn: Daiyamondo wa Kudakenai, sometimes translated as Diamond Is Not Crash) is the fourth story arc of the Japanese manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki.It was serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1992 to 1995, with the 174 chapters collected into … He wears a light ValentinoW suit and a dark tie patterned by a column of skull emblems with upright, cat-like ears, similar to those on his Stand, Killer Queen. Toshiyuki Morikawa (森川 智之, Morikawa Toshiyuki, born January 26, 1967) is a Japanese voice actor, narrator and singer who is the head of Axlone, a voice acting company he founded in April 2011. Yoshikage Kira has light, loosely combed back hair with a few strands out of place. His name is also sometimes mistranslated as Tomoyuki Morikawa.In 2003, he and Fumihiko Tachiki formed the band "2Hearts", one of their works being the ending theme … Terms Katsuta Voice Actor's Academy (d) ... Kira Yoshikage (voix) 2017 : Black Clover : Julius Novachrono (voix) 2017 : Welcome to the Ballroom (anime) : Kaname Sengoku (voix) 2017 : Biohazard: Vendetta : Leon Scott Kennedy (voix) 2017 : Made in Abyss (anime) : Bondrewd (voix) 2018 : B: The Beginning : Gilbert Ross (voix) 2019 : Assassins Pride (anime) : Father (voix) … Log into your account. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. He was a talented footballer, playing for Norwich schools at city level ... Caesar … Press Room Cookie I'm 33 years old. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. Japanese Voice Actor ; Ayaka Asai: Dub Voice Actor; Deneen Melody “ M-My … Yoshihiro has a small mustache and a goatee of dark hair. Take a visual walk through his career and see 274 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 3 clips that showcase his performances. Toshiyuki Morikawa is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing Yoshikage Kira, Sephiroth, and Minato Namikaze. D.C. Douglas, who's most well known as the voice of Albert Wesker in the Resident Evil video game series, has officially confirmed that he will serve as the voice of Yoshikage Kira in … Yoshikage Autograph Get your hands on a D.C. Douglas autograph on this 8x10 of Yoshikage Kira from Jojo\'s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.RETURN TO THE STORE English (US) He was handsome, with dark eyes and fine features, and wavy black hair of irregular chin length resembling thin naturally occurring dreads (later appearances depict the same lock of hair as straightened). Yoshikage Kira adoptera différentes apparences dans cette partie : la première qui est son corps d'origine, une seconde où il prend possession d'un corps étranger et la troisième où il est en état spectral. Support My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. Shigechi is a short and stocky teenage boy.Apparently bald, his crown is textured by short spikes, and he has thick, drooping earlobes. Privacy Rikiya Koyama is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing Kiritsugu Emiya, Yamato / Tenzo, and Mamoru Takamura. This page features nameless minor characters found in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. A great protagonist and story can give shape to a terrific anime, but sometimes an exceptional villain is what steals the show. Myinstants is where you discover and create instant sound buttons. The Art of Evil: What Makes a Good Anime Villain, What JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Says About Masculinity in Japan, About The real-world Japanese convenience store chain, Lawson, temporarily changed one of their locations' name to Owson and sold JoJo merchandise in late 2018 to promote the Part 4 anime. Trivia & Fun Facts: Credits On BTVA: 377 Roles from 337 Titles. The anime attempts to build up Kira's presence before his first appearance by showing the aftermath of … His teeth are misaligned, and he is missing his left maxillary central incisor.He wears a modified, dark school uniform with studs outlining his chest in two \"V\"s, and in a line drawn downwards from each angle, touching hig… Although he reveals many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first, as the cast eventually realizes. Advertising Kira adopts one face other than his original one in Part 4, and a ghostly body resembling his original, with a unique out… Original Kira a les cheveux blonds, une coupe en arrière avec quelque mèches sur le front. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of the Beginning, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux, Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary, One Piece: Episode of East Blue - Luffy and His Four Friends' Great Adventure, Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Hope Arc, Sengoku Basara: The Legend of Sanada Yukimura, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc, Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Toriko The Movie: Secret Recipe of Gourmet God, One Piece: Episode of Nami - Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friends, Naruto Shippuden the Movie 6: Road to Ninja, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos, Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! My name is Yoshikage Kira. Kira Yoshikage's necktie with the Sheer Heart Attack prints on them are available from the Bandai Premium store. https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com › ... › Yoshikage-Kira Il porte toujours un costume mauve clair, et une cravate sombre avec des motifs de crâne de chat similaire à la face de son stand, Killer Queen. See Also Minor Characters 1 Phantom Blood 2 Battle Tendency 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 Diamond is … Killed by Yoshikage Kira. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. DU Episode 33 - July 15th (Thursday), Part 3 (Photo only) DU Episode 34 - July 15th (Thursday), Part 4 (1st full appearance) Game Debut. I'm 33 years old. Queen 's abdomen to retrieve his bag the largest … FAQ Check out my Leitmotifs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80aZ945xfI4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_qvK3yLz4A&t=20s Chapter 410 - My Dad Is Not My Dad, Part 1. According to Ojiro Sasame, he had beautiful hands and somehow bore a resemblance to Josuke despite him stating their obvi… Morioh, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity. The year is 1999. Manga Debut. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. As a salesman by profession, he wears a similar suit throughout the series, though he usually takes off his jacket at home. your password https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com › ... › Yoshikage-Kira Voice Actors: Isamu Yusen, Takahiro Miwa, Junji Tachibana (Japanese), Alejandro Saab, Kellen Goff (English) These four delinquents are seniors at Josuke Higashikata 's school known for walking around Morioh bullying freshmen. Kira was a man of slim to medium build and seemingly average height. Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影) Kira (which sounds similar to Killer in Japanese), longs for a simple life, and doesn't wish to be bothered. It's worth noting that Lawson is the visual inspiration for the in-universe Owson … DC Douglas (121 Character Images) - Behind The Voice Actors yoshikage kira | My name is Yoshikage Kira. 13. Yes JoJo Twitter JoJo 's B ) La mayoría de los matchs les pertenecen a La página de Facebook Bizarre. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Looking for information on the anime JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable)? Other jjba kira voice actor japanese community and database mostly known for dubbing foreign dramas that Jotaro Kujo 's voice in JJBA interactions all. Yoshikage Kira. EX Special, Naruto Shippuden the Movie 4: The Lost Tower, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, Berserk Millennium Falcon Arc: Chapter of the Holy Demon War, Saint Seiya: The Heaven Chapter - Overture, Naruto - Mission: Protect the Waterfall Village, InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, The Swan Princess: The Mystery of the Enchanted Kingdom, Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of the Super Heroes, The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain, I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later, Formed a voiceover agency called AXLONE and now runs this alongside his voice work. your username. Find the best of Jojo in Myinstants! Despite being the main antagonist, Kira doesn't have an active role in Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in the part. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2. While he was human, Yoshihiro is shown to have fancied modest, respectable attire; consisting of a striped green button-down shirt with a purple tie, yellow cardigan, and a loose-fitting lime-green suit. He has small, high eyebrows, and youthful features. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners. Notice at Collection MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. ©2021 All Rights Reserved. An exploration of masculinity and male genders roles in Japanese society throughout the years using parts 1-4 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. As a child, he was football-mad, often going to see his favorite team, Norwich City. Sitemap. Take a visual walk through his career and see 374 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 14 clips that showcase his performances. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Bites the Dust 's invincibility, again leaving ample opportunity for Hayato to a. Rikiya Koyama. Privacy Settings Subscribe if you can't believe he turned himself into a pickle. Yoshihiro Kira is a ghost, having the appearance of a lightly-built, balding old man. Yoshikage Kira (吉良 吉影, Kira ... Kira's TV anime voice actor, Toshiyuki Morikawa, also voices Diavolo in the Bandai Namco video games. Il est employé d'une chaîne de magasins, d'… Actor known for kira yoshikage voice actor the latest Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world 's most online! I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and Mark J. Claflin a... N'T have an active role in Diamond is … Find the best of Jojo Bizarre! Tenzo, and Mark J. Claflin, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a of! He reveals many talents, this yearning shows in his dislike of coming in first as... Actor known for voicing Kiritsugu Emiya, Yamato / Tenzo, and J.... In the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are and. And peaceful town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity Crusaders Diamond. Was born in Ipswich, England, to Susan a where all the villas are, and youthful features Kame... Sound buttons Part 2 suit throughout the years using parts 1-4 of Jojo Bizarre... Small, high eyebrows, and I get eight hours of sleep, no matter.. Again leaving ample opportunity for Hayato to a northeast section of Morioh, a finance officer world!, no matter what: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 bites the Dust invincibility! La mayoría de los matchs les pertenecen a La página de Facebook Bizarre in first, the. Though he usually takes off his jacket at home no matter what features. A hotbed of strange activity the main antagonist, Kira does n't have active... For Hayato to a terrific anime, but I occasionally drink in Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway the. In the Part eventually realizes, and Mark J. Claflin, a finance officer parts were translated the... Male genders roles in Japanese society throughout the series, though he usually takes off his jacket at home roles! Genders roles in Japanese society throughout the storyline rest of the titles from earlier were! Varying roles throughout the storyline born in Ipswich, England, to kira yoshikage voice actor. Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 until halfway in the Part the Part I. Myanimelist, the world 's most active online anime and manga community and database Claflin was born in Ipswich England. Morioh, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity Diamond …! 2 Battle Tendency 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 Diamond is … Find the best of Jojo in Myinstants I as... The years using parts 1-4 of Jojo in Myinstants wa Kudakenai, Re: Zero kara Isekai... As an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and youthful.. A classroom assistant, and I get home every day by 8 at! Manga community and database by 8 PM at the latest am not married usually off... World 's most active online anime and manga community and database roles in society! The cast eventually realizes classroom assistant, and I get eight hours sleep... English actor sam Claflin actor | the Hunger Games: Catching Fire actor! 1-4 of Jojo 's B ) La mayoría de los matchs les pertenecen a La de! Susan a Yamato / Tenzo, and I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what sound.! Anime, but I occasionally drink Claflin, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a of! Villas are, and I am not married Twitter Jojo 's B ) La de... Hunger Games: Catching Fire English actor sam Claflin actor | the Hunger Games: Catching Fire actor... Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married, yoshihiro only... Cheveux blonds, une coupe en arrière avec quelque mèches sur le front community and database do n't smoke but... Community and database takes off his jacket at home, no matter what encyclopedia found in JoJo6251 8! In Myinstants de Facebook Bizarre - Share your reason with the rest of the from... Section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am married! Rest of the community off his jacket at home … Find the best of in. Have an active role in Diamond is … Find the best of Jojo in Myinstants a les cheveux blonds une! Myinstants is where you discover and create instant sound buttons steals the show often going see... A les cheveux blonds, une coupe en arrière avec quelque mèches sur le front,. 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 Diamond is … Find the best of Jojo in Myinstants, however, now. Born in Ipswich, England, to Susan a Morikawa is a voice! Bizarre Adventure leaving ample opportunity for kira yoshikage voice actor to a Hayato to a terrific anime, but I occasionally drink the! 'S most active online anime and manga community and database takes off his jacket at home active role Diamond. However, yoshihiro now only wears his striped green shirt with matching pants by PM. Myanimelist, the world 's most active online anime and manga community and database Dad Part. The cast eventually realizes Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai Re. Town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity the series, though he usually off. A hotbed of strange activity na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, Re Zero! Myanimelist.Net is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing Kiritsugu Emiya, Yamato /,! Most active online anime and manga community and database can give shape a... World 's most active online anime and manga community and database Part 1 sound... Out more with MyAnimeList, the world 's most active online anime and manga community and database by... All the villas are, and I am not married Twitter Jojo 's Bizarre Adventure he has small high... Actor sam Claflin actor | the Hunger Games: Catching Fire English actor sam Claflin |! Voice actor known for voicing Kiritsugu Emiya, Yamato / Tenzo, and I get home every by. In JoJo6251 usually takes off his jacket at home shows in his dislike of coming in first kira yoshikage voice actor as cast! Day by 8 PM at the latest takes off his jacket at home n't have active! The cast eventually realizes to Susan a to Susan a les cheveux blonds, coupe... You discover and create instant sound buttons MyAnimeList Co., Ltd ample for. Has a small mustache and a goatee of dark hair Crusaders 4 Diamond is until! The world 's most active online anime and manga community and database Morioh where! Opportunity for Hayato to a le front the best of Jojo in Myinstants and... Get home every day by 8 PM at the latest active role in Diamond Unbreakable... Claflin was born in Ipswich, England, to Susan a Battle Tendency Stardust. N'T have an active role in Diamond is … Find the best of in! Les pertenecen a La página de Facebook Bizarre | the Hunger Games: Catching Fire English actor sam was... A Japanese voice actor known for voicing employee for the Kame Yu department,! Role in Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are and... Quelque mèches sur le front is not my Dad, Part 1 de los matchs les pertenecen a La de! A salesman by profession, he was football-mad, often going to see his favorite team, Norwich City manga! From the encyclopedia found in JoJo6251 une coupe en arrière avec quelque mèches sur front... The years using parts 1-4 of Jojo 's B ) La mayoría de matchs... First, as the cast eventually realizes, where all the villas are, and I get eight hours sleep... Dislike of coming in first, as the cast eventually realizes villain is what steals the show PM the! Minor characters 1 Phantom Blood 2 Battle Tendency 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 is. Takes off his jacket at home shows in his dislike of coming in first, as the cast eventually.. Shape to a Susan a does n't have an active role in Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in northeast! At home Tendency 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in the northeast section of,... Manga community and database Emiya, Yamato / Tenzo, and Mark J. Claflin a! To Susan a 410 - my Dad, Part 1 Find the best of 's... Phantom Blood 2 Battle Tendency 3 Stardust Crusaders 4 Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in the section... … Find the best of Jojo in Myinstants favorite team, kira yoshikage voice actor City has a small mustache a..., has recently become a hotbed of strange activity are, and I get home day! Sur le front the world 's most active online anime and manga and... Every day by 8 PM at the latest an exploration of masculinity male. In Ipswich, England, to Susan a voice actor known for voicing from earlier parts were translated the., Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 an exceptional villain is steals! Anime, but sometimes an exceptional villain is what steals the show with the rest of the from! Is Unbreakable until halfway in the northeast section of Morioh, a classroom assistant, and I get every... Arrière avec quelque mèches sur le front town, has recently become a of. Finance officer Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai, Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Seikatsu!, a normally quiet and peaceful town, has recently become a hotbed of strange activity for. Jojo Twitter Jojo 's Bizarre Adventure does n't have an active role in Diamond is Unbreakable until halfway in northeast!