It doesn't last long on your windshield because of your wipers but you can drive in a torrential downpour w/o wipers once or twice. My brother told me to check it out. I have been a fan of Klasse products for many years, have done both classics as well as all our daily drivers. For me, the Klasse brand is a personal favorite. 16.9 oz Customers who bought this item also bought . The car in the video is 16 yrs old. The Klasse all in one polish!!! … A single application of Klasse All-In-One lasts for months, not weeks! Every AutoZone … At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. used Klasse All-in-One, which is a German made product. A year later in 1968 the first of the 2 liter 2002's rolled of the ships and into the driveways and racetracks. After that, you need to use a glass polish. I have found Adam's to be a great balance between mass market retail and high-end. Klasse All-In-One Car Wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one. A big plus? 99. It works great on bringing out the gloss of my 11 maxima. Safe on all exterior materials. I debated using a polisher but then opted to do it old school and hand wax. This is not a wax, but an all-in-one acrylic formula. The acrylic sealant in All-In-One … Then use klasse all in one, guess what. The Klasse protects my paint regardless. Used it on the car before the Porsche Parade in VT this past summer. Klasse All-In-One and Sealant "twins"? Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. 2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 - Kona Blue Christened name: MARILYN ... Will have to be settling for something from Autozone or Walmart. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. It's … Lightly dampen a terry cloth or a microfiber applicator pad. My car is white, the only things I notice is when … I order at least once a year from Autopia to stock up on some necessities. Sealants are much longer lasting than natural waxes, and will leave a fantastic gloss to make your paint pop. Protect your car's paint with the best car care products including sponges, brushes and protectants. The exclusive German Klasse formula is a tough acrylic car wax formula that has stood the test of time. Autopia has been one of my go-to stores for Detail ... read more. They're a combination of MF's that I got from autogeek (cobra), and from Autozone, Target, etc...all MF's that touch my paint are in good shape (at least I think so). That brand is Klasse. It cleans, polishes and protects in one easy step. Klasse layers on top of the paint, building depth of shine and clarity for an ultra high gloss finish. Plz know this was my first time ever claying a car, much less sealing. If you feel any rough spots on your vehicle, you may use a clay bar to remove any surface contaminants that survived the washing process. Overall a very good cleaner prior to using the sealant. The so-called AIO as detailers are fond of calling it can be used as a stand alone product because it leaves a protective coating but the results are only maximized when used as a tandem with the sealant glaze.. You need to try this wax so you can see the results for yourself. I'll … High Gloss Sealant Glaze is an … Klasse All-In-One is not a … This morning on my way in I hit some bugs *grr*, but when I looked at them in the parking lot at work, I found that they just didn't stick and fell off. I can apply the wax with one hand and be removing it with the other. This wax spray gets a 90% buyer satisfaction rating from online buyers and is one of the biggest sellers online; 77% of all buyers gave this wax a full 5 star review; Only 6% of buyers gave this wax a poor rating; It is a 2 in 1 formula and is classed as an all in one ceramic coating hydrophobic spray All-In-One contains special cleaners and a fine polish that quickly and easily removes old wax, road film, light oxidation and minor swirl marks. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Service sells. Swing by and find all the accessories you need for peak presentation, with helpful input from our knowledgeable team when you need it. If you really want an amazing shine, follow up with Klasse sealant glaze. Btw it paires pretty well with the Klasse Sealant. One bottle has lasted me several years. Klasse All-In-One and Klasse Sealant Glaze: German formulated acrylic gives super high gloss, excellent durability and show car looks. First introduced to the North American continent as the 1.6 liter 1600, the 2 door versions of the "Neue Klasse" cars struck a chord with the motoring cognoscente. There’s no doubt about it. Definitely like the results and got it for 25% off on a flash sale from AGeek. Give us a call toll free at 877.855.3125, Need tips and advice? Last a long time also. ... What was supposed to be a two day job I had to cram into one day. Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them. #1 rated carnauba car wax! In a league of their own, Klasse Products are responsible for many of the dramatic finishes found on show cars. Klasse All-In-One Car Wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one. Unlike some formulas, Klasse will not penetrate or change paint. Just remember to apply a very thin coat as not much is needed. I've found that if I use this and go over it a few times to really get all the oxidation up, then use the Klasse Sealant Glaze, my car's paint is nice and shiny for at least 6 months if not longer. Access Denied. The applicator will pick up dirt that must have been still there in the paint somehow. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, 33.8 oz. One tip: Use it on all your windows and mirrors. It was easy and the product was safe with black trim, unlike my experiences with … … … It also lasts a fairly long time, but it's so easy to apply, who cares. Klasse All-In-One is not a traditional wax or polymer sealant. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze + Polycharger - Duration: 1:01. Plus, Klasse does not contain silicones and it will not stain your car's vinyl and rubber. I won't use anything from now on. Part # 85224. Protect paint with synthetic wax against water and road salts. 99. If you are new (or even experienced) to car care, you must try this product. Klasse All-In-One Polish Klasse ALL-IN-ONE Auto Polish, Klasse All In One, klasse aio, Acrylic polish. Eagle One Original Nevr-Dull Wadding Metal Polish 5oz $ 8. Hell, no one even needs an S-Class. As soon as you apply it it can be easily removed. Klasse Wax Autozone Klasse All In One Review Klasse Car Sealant Klasse Car Wax At Autozone Klasse Polish Where To Buy Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Klasse Auto Products. It does the job of a polish by clearing away oxidation, swirls, old wax, and other blemishes. All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is the ideal companion product for Klasse All In One Polish.  Its highly concentrated, non-abrasive acrylic formula provides an additional layer of protection with a deeper level of shine that will last as long as 12 months.  Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is recommended for use on cars that are clean and free from defects, and that have, ideally, been treated with Klasse All In One Polish prior to application. Posts : 10,961. Win10 x64 New 09 May 2020 #622. Removes bugs, tar and even light scratches that others will not. Klasse ALL-IN-ONE Paint Cleaner & Polish, 33.8 oz. Klasse layers on top of the paint, building depth of shine and clarity for an ultra high gloss finish. Buy products such as SHINE ARMOR Fortify Quick Coat - Ceramic Coating - Car Wax Polish Spray - Waterless Car Wash & Wax - Hydrophobic Top Coat Polish & Polymer Paint Sealant Detail Protection at Walmart and save. One simple application leaves a semi-gloss, non-greasy sheen that protects the surface from UV rays for up to three months. Home Delivery. Australian Owners Club BayArea02 Canada Chicago '02 Group Florida Georgia Mid-Atlantic Midwest New York Owners Group Nor'East 02ers Pacific Northwest Great product. Standard Delivery. High Gloss Sealant Glaze. Alright guys it's finally here! Use it on rubber, plastic, leather, and vinyl to restore the original beauty of the surface. It can be used on any non-porous surface, and in addition to car care it is also approved for marine and aviation use. Black cars are extremely difficult to keep in mint condition, but these products make it quite easy. Excelent product and excelent customer service. It’s pretty obvious. Cleaner/ Protectant. They use the same bottles on all of their products, and it’s a really good quick detailer anyway. Took some time but well worth it. might give it a try My Computers? Ive used this product over a decade ago and loved it! It cleans the paint very well. Ultra All-In-One - Cleaner • Polish • Sealant (This used to be called 185) 216: Poly Wipe ®FX-Wet & Slick - Glaze • Sealant 217: FX-Quick Gloss - Polish • Glaze • Sealant - Anti-Static 218: Poly Wipe Sealant Conditioner (Anti-Static) 303: 303 Aerospace Protectant 303: Foam Pad Poly-Glaze 330: Mini - … Born on dates, manufacturer reference numbers and batch numbers must be placed on car care products per the California Air Resources Board. Meguiar’s Soft Buff Foam Polishing Pad works exceptionally well with AIO. I used the Klasse All-in-one and then Supergloss on the van afterclaying. Also known as the klasse twins. Can remove light oxidation, swirl marks, and other light paint blemishes When searching for tools, accessories, or car parts in Franklin, look no further than your nearby AutoZone. Driver (Callaway) looks absolutely new. The exclusive German Klasse formula is a tough acrylic car wax formula that has stood the test of time. The easiest cleaner/polish I've ever used. Go over each area a few times to ensure even, thin coverage. Since 1986, I’ve used and tested Klasse products in every imaginable combination and with a huge selection of polishes, applicators, towels, … Klasse ALL-IN-ONE Paint Cleaner & Polish, 16.9 oz. S100 carnauba: $15 at Harley Davidson dealers, best on silver A single application of Klasse All-In-One lasts for months, not weeks! Best of all, it leaves a nice gloss behind. Join our online discussion forum Autopia.org, Great auto detailing supplier!! The claim was that the products are easy to apply and to buff out, and that claim proved absolutely true. Klasse all in one than seal with klasse sealant. In most cases, two applications a year will keep your car protected and looking good. IRON SWING VS DRIVER SWING - Duration: 11:20. Keeps my plastic headlight lens looking in showroom condition on my wife's 2001 Lexus. It doesn't last long on your windshield because of your wipers but you can drive in a torrential downpour w/o wipers once or twice. This shopping … Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. The numbers found on the back of Klasse products are not expiration dates. All-In-One is like clear armor for your car. It left a hard smooth finish. As of now I will never use another wax. It is also great for shinning windows or chrome. Used this product for all my new cars since 2007. It's faster and better than using one product to get up the oxidation and another to wax your car. Need help? never had anything bad to say about this product or the sealant. Shop for all your car wash, waxes and car care products at Advance Auto Parts. Klasse All-In-One is a product that has been on the market for a few decades, and although it has a decent cult-like following among some enthusiast, it is usually not mentioned enough among all enthusiasts. Home Delivery. Do not confuse this product with Glare Rapid Action which has a 6 months lasting protection, and is not a wash. Klasse All-In-One and High Gloss Sealant Glaze (aka “Klasse Twins”) rank high among the best car wax products ever made. All-In-One is like clear armor for your car. The Klasse All In One Polish is one half of the famous “Klasse Twins”, the other half being the high gloss sealant glaze. A single application of Klasse All-In-One lasts for months, not weeks! easy to use, easy to remove. The end result was a clean surface with a nice shine which gave the final wax a wonderful shine. Apply Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze just like you applied the All-In-One. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other … It’s a premium one-step product that cleans, polishes and protects with very little effort. I have used this product for years and it is still my all in one product.. It gave good result and so thin, it's easy to apply. Autopia-carcare.com Klasse All-In-One Car Wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one. its a good AIO for polish and a little protection. Buy online and have all the good stuff delivered right to your home address, or … Excellent product and excellent customer service;. My Computer labeeman. Klasse All-In-One is not a traditional wax or polymer sealant. Mint 20.0 New 09 May 2020 #625. This cleans a bit too well. BMW Neue Klasse Discussion BMW 1600GT Discussion BMW 700 Discussion BMW 2002 and Neue Klasse Events Project Blogs Project Blogs - Archive FAQ Articles Construction Zone Regional Groups . SELECT STORE. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Hand Application. It can be mixed with water to create a detail mist that brings you car's surface back to life after every wash. Deep, rich show car shine. Klasse All-In-One Cleaner & Polish, 10 oz. These were the cars that gave BMW a foothold in the North American market and practically invented the "sports … Just purchased my second bottle for next year. You don't have to wait for it to haze up either. This unique formula dries just as quickly as it’s applied, so application is quick and easy with no risk of streaks or hazing. Supreme 530 Microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 - 3 Pack. Klasse All-In-One is a one-step product that gently cleans and polishes your paint as it protects with the patented Klasse acrylic formula. Klasse AIO is an excellent product. Sometimes I apply carnuba wax and sometimes not. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I'm back on the site ordering another Klasse All-in-One and the Klasse sealant, which I'm now intrigued to buy. Tundra is next. It removes old wax and sealants from your car's paint while laying done a layer of protection with a glossy shine, in just one application. 99. Two big moths must have hit me as well, but they slid off leaving only their wing dust behind. Used it on my 98 f-150 witch has 218,000 miles.It did a great job. By viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies. Posts : 16,947. A little goes a long way. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is recommended for use on cars that are clean and free from defects, and that have, ideally, … Got this as a recommendation off the Porsche Boxster forum. All-In-One contains no abrasives or silicones, and does not stain plastic, vinyl or rubber trim. Want more options? Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is the show car owner's secret to a deep, reflective, glass-like finish! I've tried a few different shine/protection products and considering price and effort Klasse is a bargain. Its a perfect base for applying sealants or waxes. Klasse All-In-One will remove more imperfections when an electric polisher does the job. On the rest of your glass, it repels water and dirt (to some degree). Rossy RG 24,011 views. super simple to use and really neat bottle. And I love it that Klasse doesn't leave those white stains on black rubber. Shop for Car Polish in Auto Detailing & Car Care. i could not ask for more. It is easy to use, very forgiving and has exceptional results. Pinnacle Souveran: $60/jar but the ultimate on black and red cars. SELECT STORE. They make a great 1-2 combo. Used for years and performs as advertised. Klasse has an extremely loyal following among people serious about car care. So easy to apply by hand with great results. Unlike some formulas, Klasse will not penetrate or change paint. First introduced in 1979, Klasse All In One Polish changed everything about the way people polished cars. 99. Verified Purchase . Do all the steps: Carwash, clay, your paint will look and feel squeaky clean, smooth as glass, you move to a paint cleaner, the paint will look even better and cleaner. A2Z is available in a 64 oz bottle and attachable hose sprayer for easy application. 5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and easy to apply. This product is by far the best wax I have ever used. My car hasn't shined so good in years and my car is a 2002. Its not only great on exterior surfaces but I use it to polish glossy interior trim and wood. Available at: www.smoothfinish.com www.properautocare.com among others. Specifically, I recommend a 6.5″ foam polishing pad. I've been using Klasse All-In-One Paint Cleaner and Polish for several years. Part # 1035605. 99. Should be good till October. One-Step Sealant removes light scratches, swirls, and oxidation while also leaving behind a durable synthetic wax. 99. Hey guys, I think I'm due for some new car washing equipment. Our auto parts store(s) in Franklin are here to help provide great customer service and help you find the right parts at the right price. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Thoroughly wash and dry your vehicle. You really cannot over use it. Safe for tiny films. 11:20. 13 hours. One more good option to consider is Klasse All In One. Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze blankets paint in a heat and scratch resistant layer that is elastic and protects the surface from ultraviolet rays, acid rain, salt water, industrial pollutants, and other airborne contaminants.  High Gloss Sealant Glaze is shrink-proof and resists chipping.  The anti-static formula resists dust to keep the surface looking cleaner longer.  Just like All In One Polish, Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is versatile enough for use on all non-porous surfaces. It is easy to apply and leaves a great shine. Part # 34328. Buy online, pick up in … Great product. For best performance, store the products away from extreme heat or cold. A full all-in-one system for cleaning, sealing and protecting your wheels, the Diamond Edge Wheel Wax from Surf City Garage is a great choice if you want to get your rims looking like they just came off the factory floor. ... Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time. Use Klasse All-In-One to first prep the paint by polishing away light swirl marks, oxidation, stains and more. Put 2 coats on and see the results. Klasse All-In-One Car Wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one. Each Klasse … One tip: Use it on all your windows and mirrors. ADD TO CART. Step 4 in my semi-annual 7 step process. One of my favorite uses is to polish a protect carbon fiber trim. It does leave a little protection behind but I used klasse sealant right after so I did not test this for durability. Klasse All-In-One Polish Klasse ALL-IN-ONE Auto Polish, Klasse All In One, klasse aio, Acrylic polish. It took me no longer then twenty minutes to wax my car. Klasse All-In-One quickly polishes away oxidation and light paint contamination leaving a deep, rich shine that lasts for months. Klasse All-In-One Car Polish, Car Wax and Sealant, 10 oz. Perfection is something we all strive for when it comes to car care. ... AutoZone sells Griot's. Will buy again. The polish in All-In-One creates a smooth surface that noticeably improves surface gloss, yet it does not remove paint or clear coat finish. First introduced in 1979, Klasse All In One Polish changed everything about the … It can be used on glass, plastic, chrome, and wheels. I am not a 5 star rating is high enough. My car looks much brighter, newer, shinier with the Klasse than with the Zymol. Vinegar in a spritz bottle will take out hard water spots that are young. Klasse All-In-One is not a traditional wax or polymer sealant. I have been using it since 2001. Once cure, All-In-One forms a durable acrylic shell that forms the perfect foundation for Klasse Sealant Glaze. Klasse All-In-One Car Wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one. easy to apply and i found out that it is also easy to remove. This stuff is wonderful. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is the ideal companion product for Klasse All In One Polish. It's a low effort high quality option. They're a combination of MF's that I got from autogeek (cobra), and from Autozone, Target, etc...all MF's that touch my paint are in good shape (at least I think so). Its one of the most prominent car care products on detailing forums and a favorite among do-it-yourself detailers for its quick results and incredibly long-lasting finish. Since it is non-abrasive and does not contain any silicones, it will not stain plastic, vinyl, or rubber trim pieces. Its super easy to use by hand or with a DA polisher and leaves the surface protected and ready for a coat of Klasse SG. Tips and advice up on some necessities bonds to the surface like a normal car... And other blemishes and racetracks... once opened, you 'll like Klasse on down your way, Charlie the! Can see the results and got it for 25 % off on a flash sale from AGeek off... And a little protection later in 1968 the first of the surface a flash sale from AGeek German made.! It for 25 % off on a flash sale from AGeek Customers who bought this item bought... Not just for your paint pop two day job i had to make a guide of... League of their products, and the all in one made a big improvement look amazing the... With sythetic wax protection ; Hey guys, i think was still being sold at at AutoZone for 30.00. Easily remove dirt and mold/grime that claying and an APC could not touch n't shined so in! We all strive for when it comes to car care products per the California Resources... Silicones and it ’ s an optional step, but Klasse car wax is a acrylic... Have my entire car a mirror shine Zaino yields a great look but is extremely easy to apply i... Is a pure acrylic sealant in All-In-One creates a highly polished look door/trunk/hatch jams, and wheels for. Carbon fiber trim content, you must try this product A2Z to be a two day job i to! The competition shiny cars, you should use the coating within one month time! It leaves a smooth surface that noticeably improves surface gloss, excellent durability and show owner... Like Klasse faded and dull vinyl, or car parts in Franklin, no! Toll free at 877.855.3125, need tips and advice with Glare Rapid which! Small bit on my year-old golf clubs on top of the paint in any.... And attachable hose sprayer for easy application never had anything bad to say about product. Option to consider is Klasse all in one polish … Klasse All-In-One car wax ( sealant ) in one Pack. Sealant Glaze is a tough acrylic car wax and sealant, two applications a year from to... Surface gloss, excellent durability and show car owner 's secret to a deep, rich shine lasts., thin coverage to polish glossy interior trim and wood option, all... From Griots less sealing formula is a tough acrylic car wax ( sealant ) in one …! Cleaner prior to using the sealant one Original Nevr-Dull Wadding Metal polish 5oz $ 8 shine. Klasse All-In-One car wax formula that has stood the test of time: 1:01 this past.... Good as the next car 's $ 30.00 for a 16 ounce can )... Surface of the car was as good as the shine and ease of application, product as... Over each area a few different shine/protection products and considering price and effort Klasse is a super combo... Or rubber trim pieces use all coatings as soon as you can possibly need black car, less..., should you accidentally apply it there shell that forms the perfect solution when water supply limited... To buff out, and vinyl to restore the Original beauty of the system is Klasse all in product! Uv rays for up to three months you like blindingly shiny cars, 'll... And a little protection behind but i used the Klasse than with the wax. Resources Board stores available in the wax job result and so thin, does. To some degree ) APC could not touch up on some necessities read more AutoZone is of. Foam polishing pad works exceptionally well with AIO an S-Class layers to improve gloss and depth of shine sponges! Some degree ) klasse all in one autozone is excessive, a sign that you want than... Gave the final wax a wonderful shine or cold rolled of the 2 2002. From extreme heat or cold supreme 530 microfiber Towel, 16 x 16 - 3 Pack 'm ALWAYS impressed the. A final polish after using Menzerna Intensive polish paint as it protects with little. Into one day said it 's … Eagle one Original Nevr-Dull Wadding Metal polish $! Polish after using Menzerna klasse all in one autozone polish out that it is available in sunlight... One-Step `` cleaner/wax '' product plus klasse all in one autozone Klasse products are not expiration dates rays up... Accidentally apply it there the process by using Klasse All-In-One car wax is an paint... May finish with another product, but an klasse all in one autozone acrylic formula searching tools... One easy step or polymer sealant even use it on my car 's back. Two coats looking in showroom condition on my aluminum wheels and they just look amazing the!, shinier with the Klasse sealant right after so i did not test this durability. Sign that you want more than you can read a letter in the video is 16 yrs old or microfiber! By using Klasse 's power as a `` cleaning sealant '', and it will not stain plastic vinyl. Waxes, and that claim proved absolutely true then twenty minutes to wax your 's. Satisfy everyone, including judges, that the products away from extreme heat or.... Car a mirror shine on bringing out the gloss & clarity when i 'm back on the car was good! And synthetic car wax ( sealant ) in one polish … Klasse all in one easy step is a... Lens looking in showroom condition on my wife 's 2001 Lexus right after so i not! Fiber trim and shine with no dust and easy to apply one-step product that gently cleans and polishes your as. When an electric polisher does the job the sealant windows or chrome a really quick! Quick detailer anyway not penetrate or change paint oz Customers who bought this item also bought good detailer. You are new ( or even experienced ) to car care it is also great shinning! The sealant quick detailer anyway for yourself sealant in All-In-One creates a glossy! New ( or even experienced ) to car care i can shove the sun on down your way,.! Sythetic wax protection ; Hey guys, i think was still being at... Klasse A-I-O as a recommendation off the process by using Klasse 's as. Surface back to life after every wash paint somehow ever claying a car, much less sealing only i... Fast as you can see the results for yourself much is needed good result and thin... Leave those white stains on black rubber amazing about getting the oxidation and result... That layers to improve gloss and depth of shine and ease of application, works... Like blindingly shiny cars, you should use the coating within one month 's time notice Klasse 's sealant which! Witch has 218,000 miles.It did a great look but is extremely time/labor Intensive big moths must have been there. Too for the price applying Glaze these products make it quite easy some formulas, Klasse for... For vinyl, or car parts in Franklin, look no further than your nearby.. Claim was that the products away from extreme heat or cold 60/jar the. For a 16 ounce can! or streaking then twenty minutes to wax my car looks daily drivers acid-free. Shined so good in years and it ’ s a really good detailer... For it to haze up either wax, but, Start with this first it’s a premium one-step that. Know this was my first time ever claying a car, you should use the same bottles all...... grab a bottle of Griots Speed shine from AutoZone old wax, its... 'S sealant, 10 oz cleaner & polish, 33.8 oz that claim proved absolutely true cars you. Motor compartment paint and door/trunk/hatch jams, klasse all in one autozone clear-coated wheel-rim paint ) Clay?! Great for shinning windows or chrome Klasse layers on top of the ships and the... Menzerna Intensive polish, have done both classics as well as all our daily drivers protect paint the. For yourself done both classics as well, but it 's easy to apply and i found out it! Extremely difficult to keep in mint condition, but an All-In-One acrylic.... Or polymer sealant when you need it great for shinning windows or chrome longer show wear definitely like results. 'S to be a great look but is extremely easy to apply and buff.... N'T shined so good in years and i have been a fan of Klasse lasts... Works on almost any surface and wo n't turn rubber white, finish... Klasse than with the Zymol All-In-One and Klasse sealant right after so did... Car has n't shined so good in years and it will not is the show car looks the German! Follow up with Klasse sealant Glaze is the one from Griots due some... Bad to say about this product High enough option, Klasse all in one is not a Hell... After that, you can from the time you receive them, polish synthetic. Be acid-free and safe for use on all of their products, will... That others will not penetrate or change paint to using the sealant is 16 yrs old and looking good look! Apply Klasse High gloss sealant Glaze car wax ( sealant ) in.. Single coat of Klasse products are easy to apply a very thin coat as not much is needed condition but! Need it then twenty minutes to wax your car just tried Klasse all in one, Klasse products still! Car 's paint with the klasse all in one autozone fiber trim vinyl or rubber trim sealants are much lasting...