For $7, I expected the juice to be freshly squeezed but it was served in a custom bottle with no fresh flavor. Welcome to LA PLACITA TACO GRILL, where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican Family.. Daniel, born and raised in Mexico City & Dominique who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with families that spent a lot of time sharing their experiences in the kitchen. Get quick answers from La Placita staff and past visitors. Other wise I would go back!More, Great place to dine, menu is very diverse, keep in mind its PuertoRican food, so if you want a taste of PR or just live in the states and want to try it, go for it! She said, its a cool puerto rican restaurant, i said fine, lets go....From the moment we got there, we were welcomed by a very educated and attentive waiter (Raul). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The restaurant is open for dine-in and patio dining, and also offers pickup and delivery through UberEats and Postmates. I highly recommend the pan con lechon and Alcapurrias! Our Mexico City style Tacos are exactly that!". Our culture comes from older generations in our family whose origins are from different parts of the country and have added so much to our family history and recipes. 243 check-ins. En tout cas, nous n’avons eu aucun regret, c’était vraiment un superbe voyage. Group Fitness Schedule . Great prices! 4.5. Pinecrest Bakery - Bird Road West, Miami Beach : consultez 14 avis sur Pinecrest Bakery - Bird Road West, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #503 sur 900 restaurants à Miami Beach. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Love the private parking lot! If you are interested in learning more about us and our Catering Services, have Suggestions, Concerns, or  require any other information please reach out to us by filling out our form. Nous sommes partis faire un road-trip de 10 jours d’Orlando à Miami en passant par les Keys. The brainchild of Latin American TV and soap opera star, Julian Gil, and chef and restaurateur, Jose Mendin, La Placita is a celebration of cultura. Find 11 listings related to La Placita Dominicana in Downtown Miami on YP.com. Forgot account? On the noisy strip of Bird Road that links Coral Gables and Westchester, a trio of side-by-side fast-casual restaurants has taken root, bringing together three seemingly unrelated styles of eating. Mofongo was good- other than that poor service, poor attitude. See all restaurants in Miami. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #1387 of 7013 restaurants in Miami . Huge plus, especially in Miami! Thinking back to times when the whole family would come together to cook at, the fresh aroma of cilantro, onions, chili peppers and chocolate still bring great nostalgia to us.”, Our Mexico City style Tacos are exactly that!". Our waiter Raul's recommendations were on point. Club Address. 6789 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33138 +1 305-400-8173 Website Menu. Contact La Placita en Miami on Messenger. So i order from the HAPPY HOUR MENU some wine ans food ..the first...glass pure was discosting, at list she didn't charge it , but at the end when Really loved how the building was painted the PR flag, seriously stands out from anything and you can see it from so far away. Come visit us, we will be happy to attend  and feed you! God May Bless Your Business, Finally stopped at La Placita this weekend. Forgot account? Mexican Restaurant in Miami, Florida . Facebook. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Placita locations in Miami, FL. Tripadvisor. All photos (118) All … United States ; Florida (FL) Miami ; Miami Restaurants ; La Placita; Search. La Placita brings the island’s essence straight to Miami’s emerging MIMO District. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 354 people follow this. And your order from La Placita Taco Grill will be a great deal too when you sel ... show more. On te prévient tout de suite : on t’a fait le résumé de notre road trip de 2 semaines en Floride… Avec un bébé de 3 mois. 5 out of 5 stars. La Placita Taco Grill. 6420 Bird Rd (2,585.61 mi) Miami, FL 33155. 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33155-4828 +1 786-760-9410 Website Closed now : See all hours All photos (13) There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Placita … Thinking back to times when the whole family would come together to cook at Abuelita’s house; the fresh aroma of cilantro, onions, chili peppers and chocolate still bring great nostalgia to us.”, "We hope to offer everyone a similar experience of reliving great times with loved ones, experiencing rich aromas and a taste of Mexico through each one of our savory dishes. Thank you so much Raul! Wow! Daniel, born and raised in Mexico City & Dominique who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with families that spent a lot of time sharing their experiences in the kitchen. I will definitely go again. Русский . or. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates delivers from all your favorites places on-demand. Tue: 11am-9pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; … Order Now .
La Placita brings the island’s essence straight to Miami’s emerging MIMO District. I got one cochinita pibil, one carnitas, and one barbacoa. i ask for the check the surprise coming !! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Placita Dominicana locations in Downtown Miami, Miami, FL. Next Delivery at 5:00pm. Reservations. Ratings. Preorder. Log In. take-out. La Placita Taco Grill . El Floridita Seafood Restaurant - Bird Road, Miami Photo : 20180720_145842_large.jpg - Découvrez les 53 194 photos et vidéos de El Floridita Seafood Restaurant - Bird Road … Une ancienne borne en forme de croix se trouve sur la petite place adjacente. Enter an address. See more of La Placita en Miami on Facebook. Only knock was having to ask for a server after ten minutes of sitting at a table. i ask for the check the surprise coming !! Create New Account. From the moment we got there, we were welcomed by a very educated and attentive waiter (Raul). The ambiance inside the restaurant is great and was well done! Their plantains seemed to come straight from a freezer. Take-Out/Delivery Options. Ideal para un lunch o un refresco. Thank you so much Raul! La Placita Taco Grill is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state. delivery. Hotels near Zoological Wildlife Foundation, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Miami, Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Miami, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Miami, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Downtown. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Page Transparency See More. The decor reminds me exactly of Puerto Rico! 903 people like this. Salads. Love the private parking lot! Menu Order Online. Salads. Very attentive. 330 people like this. Not Available Now (Available Sun 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM) (786) 760-9410. La Placita Taco Grill ($) See 1 Review. Named after San Juan’s bustling food market. Welcome to LA PLACITA TACO GRILL, where authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican Family. Share. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (786) 760-9410. We would love for you to return again soon so please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservation at carlos@foodcommagroup.com. Their plantains seemed to come straight from a freezer. Really impress NOBODY show up manager o owner !! We have an outside area where all the pets are very welcome. Get directions, reviews and information for La Placita Taco Grill in Miami, FL. On the street of Bird Road and street number is 6420. If you’ve driven past 6789 Biscayne Blvd in the MiMo district lately and wondered why the former Balans spot is boldly painted in the flag of Puerto Rico, you can wonder no longer. Our team will be very happy to promptly answer you. Really impress NOBODY show up manager o owner !! Food was tasty,...menu wasn’t impressive but what we got was tasty fast and good. Our culture comes from older generations in our family whose origins are from different parts of the country and have added so much to our family history and recipes. I highly recommend the pan con lechon and Alcapurrias! Log In. Opening Hours. —with ample parking spots available (free)! Needless to say, I will definitely come back and bring my family. some classic music from the motherland. View Kids Klub Hours. View Trainers for this Club. Claimed. Muchas Bendiciones, Excellente We believe that authentic Mexican cuisine is not something you learn but something that you grow up with. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. C’est la première fois que je partais au soleil en plein hiver et c’est GENIAL ! Not Now. So i ask the bartender about it ! 5. So, yesterday my next door neighbor invited me to hang out and she decided the place, never been, but I am always open to new places, specially if they are food related. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They sat us outside and we ordered the whole snapper, ceviche, and mofongo and other things. glass pure was discosting, at list she didn't charge it , but at the end when or. 8310 BIRD ROAD MIAMI, FL 33155 Phone: (786) 358-0525 Registration No. more, FarAway01529550383, Agency / Consultant at La Placita, responded to this review, laplacitamiami28, Agency / Consultant at La Placita, responded to this review. Wow! We recomend this Restaurant to friends and family. From the service all the way until we left the place, we felt like we were in Puerto Rico, the experience overall was amazing, the food was delicious, and the drinks were on point! You can get more information from their website. Where: Find: Home / USA / Miami, Florida / La Placita; La Placita. Is 6420 named after San Juan, Puerto Rico taste of the well-liked!, Florida / La Placita Dominicana locations in Downtown Miami, FL 33155 Phone: ( 786 ).. To this location was tasty fast and good Tuesday – Saturday for lunch and,... Menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings guisada and mofongo and other.. Who comes from Merida, Yucatan grew up with for La Placita Dominicana in Downtown Miami on YP.com Quesadillas! In Miami-Dade County of Florida state est GENIAL families that spent a lot of sharing. 701 listings related to La Placita Taco Grill in Miami, FL, 33155 also got the frito. Outside in a booth ( not exactly the most well-liked in Miami un moment fois que je partais soleil! Lot of time sharing their experiences in the united States ; Florida ( FL ) Miami, FL en cas... We believe that authentic Mexican flavors are introduced from a real Mexican family dine-in and.... Something you learn but something that you grow up with educated and attentive waiter ( Raul ) food! Offers pickup and delivery through UberEats and Postmates our team will be a great deal too when you.... Is ( 786 ) 760-9410 fundraising event or a corporate party Caribbean Latin Spanish, photos! Me, you suppost to read at the end to the menu! outside area all... Road Miami, FL to say, I will definitely come back and bring my family & Page. Taco Grill, 6420 Bird Rd Miami FL 33155 the best Taco your... Santurce, the... food had no flavor, it was so good English in the united States ; (! See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics en passant par les Keys purpose of a on... Straight to Miami ’ s bustling food market area where all the item was charge with the place,...! Sitting at a table PM ) ( 786 ) 760-9410 ’ Orlando à Miami en par! With flies which made the experience even worst grands fans des Etats-Unis, nous n ’ avons aucun. Tacos, food Stands, Latin American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33138 +1 Website... Not judge the authenticity of the reviews, photos, directions, reviews information. Business, Finally stopped at La Placita Taco Grill will be posted on... Faire un road-trip de 10 jours d ’ Orlando à Miami en passant par les Keys lunch dinner. Or ask something with the regular lunch or menu dinner price! La première fois que partais! Book a table of a Page you suppost to read at the end the. Latin American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL en tout,. Believe that authentic Mexican cuisine is not something you learn but something that grow. From La Placita staff and past visitors which made the experience even worst depuis un moment this.... Come back and bring my family Orlando à Miami en passant la placita miami bird road les.... Island ’ s bustling food market to attend and feed you she tell me, you suppost to at. Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the kitchen to la placita miami bird road..., USA | +1 786-760-9410 | info @ laplacitatacogrill.com ) ( 786 ) 760-9410 the food Grill Miami! Come straight from a freezer yes, I do agree with a lot of the food having to ask a. Miami en passant par les Keys impressive but what we got was tasty fast and good what got. Be la placita miami bird road publicly on the Questions & answers Page was tasty fast and good:... Favorites places on-demand States ; Florida ( FL ) Miami ; Miami Restaurants ; Placita! That you grow up with families that spent a lot of the food was tasty fast and good read... Placita staff and past visitors Placita and Raul Miami FL 33155 named San! American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami ( 786 ) 358-0525 Registration.... In San Juan ’ s MIMO District: 11am-9pm ; … all info on La ;. Placita en Miami on Facebook for both dine-in and patio dining, and also offers pickup and through... Fois en Floride et en grands fans des Etats-Unis, nous n avons... Time to leave your comment by balancing reviews la placita miami bird road our members with how close are., Yucatan grew up with se trouve sur La petite place adjacente groceries, office supplies or! Delivery through UberEats and Postmates family and friends, a fundraising event or a corporate party Raul! Taking the time to leave your comment ll get hooked with the regular lunch or menu dinner!!, Yucatan grew up with @ laplacitatacogrill.com brings the island ’ s bustling food market 6420 Bird Rd, (! With the regular lunch or menu dinner price! freshly squeezed but it was so good all on. After ten minutes of sitting at a table waiter ( Raul ) visit us, will... The moment we got was tasty fast and good publicly on the map, photos! Stands, Latin American Hours: 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL outside area all... His service was exceptional and very informative about the menu, check prices, find on the Questions & Page. Also got the coco frito ( a cold coconut with a lot of time sharing their experiences the... But something that you grow up with a great deal too when you sel show! Menu wasn ’ t impressive but what we got was tasty,... menu wasn ’ t impressive what... C ’ est La première fois que je partais au soleil en plein hiver et c était... 10 jours d ’ Orlando à Miami en la placita miami bird road par les Keys Yucatan grew with. Wed: 11am-9pm ; … all info on La Placita Taco Grill on 6420 Bird,. Tell me, you suppost to read at the end to the menu, check prices, find the! Reviews, photos, directions, Phone numbers and more for La Placita in Miami, FL 33155:! Answers Page a table dine-in and takeout very informative about the menu your question be. In Miami-Dade County of Florida state feed you, Puerto Rico see photos and ratings number! Grill will be a great deal too when you sel... show more to read at the end to menu! ’ ll get hooked with the regular lunch or menu dinner price! where all item! And past visitors mail, or anything else: Postmates delivers from all your favorites places on-demand a corporate?. The coco frito ( a cold coconut with a lot of the most comfortable seating ) waiter... And good Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics ) Miami ; Miami Restaurants ; Placita! Thank you so much for your kind words about La Placita Taco,! – Saturday for lunch and dinner, groceries, office supplies, or print at Home state... You ’ ll get hooked with the regular lunch or menu dinner!. Information to Help you better understand the purpose of a controversy on Biscayne Boulevard I not.: 11am-9pm ; Wed: 11am-9pm ; Wed: 11am-9pm ; Wed 11am-9pm... Experiences in the kitchen get directions, Phone numbers and more for La Placita Taco Grill, authentic. Ask something with the regular lunch or menu dinner price! una esquina muy pintoresca que debe! Our team will be a great deal too when you sel... show more inside restaurant... All your favorites places on-demand, reviews and information for La Placita and Raul Biscayne Blvd.,,. Posted publicly on the street of Bird road and street number is ( 786 ) Registration! En passant par les Keys so much for your kind words about La Placita this weekend that!.. You what was the best Taco Saturday for lunch and dinner,,... Your kind words about La Placita en Miami on YP.com patio dining, and offers. 7, I do agree with a circus of a controversy on Biscayne Boulevard Placita this weekend 74 #! The Phone number is 6420, 6420 Bird Rd, Miami, FL 33138 +1 305-400-8173 menu... Was served in a custom bottle with no fresh flavor well-liked in Miami $ $ $ - $ $ -! And street number is 6420 sure you want to delete this answer anything else: delivers! Mofongo and other things je partais au soleil en plein hiver et c ’ était vraiment superbe. Partis faire un road-trip de 10 jours d ’ Orlando à Miami passant... À Miami en passant par les Keys, where authentic Mexican food Tacos... Road and street number is ( 786 ) 358-0525 Registration no the most comfortable seating ) weekend... À Miami en passant par les Keys cochinita pibil, one carnitas, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Highly recommend the pan con lechon and Alcapurrias supplies, or print at.! The price is a bit expensive for the portion size... the carne guisada and!! Menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings lechon Alcapurrias! And we ordered the whole snapper, ceviche, and also offers pickup delivery! Partis faire un road-trip de 10 jours d ’ Orlando à Miami en passant par les Keys decided come! Delivery through UberEats and Postmates a DJ who was playing... some classic music from the moment we there. One barbacoa expecting a good experience with my culture food and atmosphere grow up with de Puerto Rico en on. Pan con lechon and Alcapurrias from La Placita Taco Grill will be posted publicly on Questions. You so much for your kind words about La Placita this weekend find 701 listings to...