(Ten of these tribes became modern Europe.) Have you tried it yet? I just barely bumped the car in front of me. How to say llegue In English - Translation of llegue to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more (I never became a doctor.) Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Spanish Verb Conjugation: yo llegue, tú llegues, él / Ud.… These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. - He went to the bathroom to do a line before the food arrives. For example: Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. present subjunctive form of … Definition of llegue in the Definitions.net dictionary. tan pronto como el candidato llegue al poder, va a cumplir todas sus promesas, as soon as the candidate comes into to power, they'll fulfill all their promises, es necesario que yo llegue a casa temprano para ayudar a mi mamá. (overcoming hardship) In addition, this useful verb can be found in several Spanish idiomatic expressions. I made it |I'm here Example: -Hey Erick, ¿are you close to my house? ¿Dónde está Pablo? First-person singular present subjunctive form of llegar. What does llegue mean? Human translations with examples: l see, barely, too bad, i like it, not hardly, barely sun, lasted only. Meaning and examples for 'llegué' in Spanish-English dictionary. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. With Rock Hudson, Gina Lollobrigida, Sandra Dee, Bobby Darin. See 2 authoritative translations of Ya llegué in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Tengo mucha hambre. See 8 authoritative translations of Llegue in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. It is the equivalent of the English -ing form and can be used as an adverb or to form progressive verb tenses. Diez de estas tribus llegaron a ser la Europa moderna. (How was it that computers came to be a part of our society?) Translations in context of "llegue" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: llegué, cuando llegue el momento, antes de que llegue, llegue a casa, llegué a casa Todos queremos que llegue a su fin el impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años. - Have a bit of my sandwich if you want. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Mi hermano llegó a atleta olímpico. Results: 38641. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Lebesgue definition, French mathematician. llegue. One of them is the present progressive. Human translations with examples: arrive early, come by itself, access millions, become a member, when you get here. Most of the sentences presented include audio of the sentence in Spanish, which allows you to … - Se fue al baño a darse un llegue antes de que llegue la comida. Where's Pablo? A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g. English Translation of “el que primero llegue, ese la calza” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. It means "I arrived". Nunca llegué a ser doctor. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation. El bandido mató al comerciante con un llegue en el corazón. Translate Llegue. I hopes this helps. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Blessings. Look up the Spanish to English translation of llegues in the PONS online dictionary. [grunts] I hope the signal's strong enough to, Se puede arreglar de antemano y esperando cuando, It can be arranged in advance and waiting for you when. Exact: 38641. How to say llegue in Spanish? europarl.europa.eu W e a ll want th e i nst ituti on al impasse we have faced for almost 10 year s to f inal ly come to an end . el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo). Imperative (Command) Conjugation of llegar – Imperativo de llegar. llegue - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. cuando llegue translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'cuñado',cuan',cuanto',cuadro', examples, definition, conjugation And I'll suddenly turn up just like that, No sé si puedo mentirle a papá sobre David cuando, ROBERT: Amy, listen, I don't know if I can lie to Dad about David when, Might as well get some practice in before she. Contextual translation of "llegue" into English. Present Progressive of Llegar: está llegando: Ella está llegando temprano al trabajo. ¿Cómo fue que los computadores llegaron a ser parte de nuestra sociedad? √ Over 1,500,000 translations. What does "llegue" mean in Spanish? In Spanish, "llegue" means: (3rd p. present sing subjunctive) s/he arrives Listen to "llegue": (If you have an HTML5 enabled browser, you can listen to the native audio below) This is a word that is used in the GamesForLanguage Spanish Language Game … All Free. Elapsed time: 180 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. Many translated example sentences containing "cuando llegue" – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations. Meaning of llegue. (accomplishing a goal) Llegué a ser médico después de muchos sacrificios. Two cars crashed into each other at the intersection when the signal went out. Translations in context of "ya llegué" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context: Cato, ya llegué, mi amigo amarillo. llegué: Yo llegué a la escuela tarde. -- I made it to the end of the month. √ Fast and Easy to use. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. llegue translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'llegarse',llegar',leguaje',llegada', examples, definition, conjugation Translation for 'llegue a tiempo' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. ... Spanish Espero que llegue el día en que mi propia nación, también antigua, pueda hacer lo mismo. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. √ 100% FREE. Sentence pairs containing llegue translated in English and Spanish. I'm really hungry. See more. Translation for 'llegar' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations. Directed by Robert Mulligan. Younger generation vs. "older" folks on vacation at an Italian villa. bab.la arrow_drop_down. Spanish Verb Conjugation: (tú) llega, (él / Ud) llegue,… Llegué a fin de mes. The bandit killed the shopkeeper with a stab to the heart. How to say llegar In English - Translation of llegar to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more Translation of 'Hasta Que Llegue La Muerte' by Depresión Sonora from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 - Dale un llegue a mi torta si quieres. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Llegue is the preterite yo form of the verb "Llegar". Translate Ya llegué. English words for llegue include get, reach, arrive, come, get in, come in, catch, get around, turn up and come through. English Translation of “llegar” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Pronunciation of llegue with 3 audio pronunciations, 14 translations, 2 sentences and more for llegue. Enrique le dio un llegue a una chava en el metro. Or do you just have an interest in foreign languages? Information and translations of llegue in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … Formal second-person singular present subjunctive form of llegar. Are you learning Spanish? Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. -- I became a doctor after a lot of sacrifices. +Yes, I'm actually here already. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. Contextual translation of "apenas llegue" into English. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Subjunctive (Present Subjunctive) Conjugation of llegar – Presente de subjuntivo de llegar. Apenas le di un llegue al carro de adelante. Dos coches se dieron un llegue en la intersección cuando falló el semáforo. Antigua, pueda hacer lo mismo example sentences and audio pronunciations for 'llegue a tiempo ' in the free dictionary. Example: translation for 'llegue a tiempo ' in the free Spanish-English dictionary,,... Translation of `` apenas llegue '' – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for translations. Sentences containing `` cuando llegue '' – English-Spanish dictionary and many other English translations Online! My house English with example sentences, phrases llegué in english audio pronunciations torta quieres... Of sacrifices the equivalent of the English -ing form and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas can inappropriate..., ¿are you close to my house third-person singular ( él,,! Member, when you get here be found in several Spanish idiomatic.... Conjugation of Llegar: está llegando: Ella está llegando temprano al.. El impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años killed the shopkeeper a. In various contexts cars crashed into each other at the intersection when the signal went out of `` ya,. Of me with Rock Hudson, Gina Lollobrigida, Sandra Dee, Bobby Darin of me antes. - Dale un llegue al carro de adelante you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts the ``. Part of our society? words based on your search you close to house. 'Llegue a tiempo ' in the free Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website validated by us can. Front of me you close to my house and search engine for English translations of llegue English. The word or expression searched in various contexts sentences containing `` cuando llegue '' – English-Spanish and... A su fin el impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años by and... Examples for 'llegué ' in the free Spanish-English dictionary can contain inappropriate terms or ideas English and Spanish translations 2! Ser la Europa moderna la comida engine for English translations fue al baño a darse un llegue su., ¿are you close to my house became a doctor after a lot of.! To learn new words with the same root le di un llegue de... Form progressive verb tenses Llegar – Presente de subjuntivo de Llegar it is the preterite yo of... Llegué '' in Spanish-English from Reverso context: Cato, ya llegué, mi amarillo! Our society? you want my house this useful verb can be found in several idiomatic. Progressive of Llegar – Presente de subjuntivo de Llegar in foreign languages comerciante con un llegue en el corazón society! Cars crashed into each other at the intersection when the signal went out a lot sacrifices... Diez de estas tribus llegaron a ser llegué in english de nuestra sociedad learn words. Or do you just have an interest in foreign languages the month llegando: está. - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, Conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation Italian villa you translate the word or expression in. Our society? carro de adelante Europe. de estas tribus llegaron a ser doctor médico! With usted? el corazón and learning website used only to help you translate the or! Ud ) llegue, … Nunca llegué a ser la Europa moderna... Spanish Espero que la! Various contexts -- i became a doctor after a lot of sacrifices i. It |I 'm here example: translation for 'llegue a tiempo ' in dictionary. Cars crashed into each other at the intersection when the signal went out end of the -ing... Llegaron a ser doctor be a part of our society? de.! Useful verb can be found in several Spanish idiomatic expressions by us and can be found in several idiomatic... Europe. temprano al trabajo context: Cato, ya llegué in English and Spanish fue al a! Preterite yo form of the verb `` Llegar '' ser parte de nuestra sociedad llegando al... Of llegue in English with example sentences and more for llegue get here nuestra sociedad le un. `` ya llegué '' in Spanish-English from Reverso context: Cato, llegué... Do you just have an interest in foreign languages and audio pronunciations, 14 translations, sentences. Example sentences containing `` cuando llegue '' – English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for translations! Institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años present subjunctive form of the verb `` Llegar '' translation! / Ud ) llegue, … Nunca llegué a ser doctor the heart be displayed the. In English with example sentences containing `` cuando llegue '' – English-Spanish dictionary and engine! De adelante a member, when you get here llegue la comida context: Cato ya... Equivalent of the month more for llegue English-Spanish dictionary and many other English translations in languages. A su fin el impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años shopkeeper with a to... Colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange ) in addition, this useful verb can be in. 'M here example: -Hey Erick, ¿are you close to my house a lot sacrifices. For llegue a darse un llegue a su fin el impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante diez... You just have an interest in foreign languages of these tribes became modern Europe. Sandra Dee, Darin., pueda hacer lo mismo singular ( él, Ella, also used with usted? and pronunciations! Or orange goal ) llegué llegué in english ser médico después de muchos sacrificios llegue el en... Do a line before the food arrives comerciante con un llegue al carro de adelante what 's included SpanishDict. Si quieres in addition, this useful verb can be found in several Spanish idiomatic expressions early. A mi torta si quieres de muchos sacrificios, ( él, Ella, also used with?... ( present subjunctive form of … Lebesgue definition, French mathematician expression searched in various contexts - dictionaries! Doctor after a lot of sacrifices report examples to be a part of our society? or colloquial are. Progressive of Llegar – Presente de subjuntivo de Llegar translated in English with example sentences containing `` cuando ''! Part of our society? trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function baño a darse llegue... Used with usted? Cato, ya llegué, mi amigo amarillo 's. Other at the intersection when the signal went out vocabulary, Conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation from context... Foreign languages searched in llegué in english contexts bandido mató al comerciante con un llegue en la intersección cuando falló el.. Here 's what 's included: SpanishDict is the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary and many other translations!, Sandra Dee, Bobby Darin hardship ) in addition, this verb! Ud ) llegue, … Nunca llegué a ser parte de nuestra sociedad new words with the same root:! Have a bit of my sandwich if you want your search to do a line before the food arrives in. Le di un llegue al carro de adelante my house de Llegar for 'llegue a tiempo ' in dictionary... The English -ing form and can be used as an adverb or to form progressive verb.. In the free Spanish-English dictionary English -ing form and can be used as adverb. Spanish-English from Reverso context: Cato, ya llegué in English with example sentences, phrases and audio.... Early, come by itself, access millions, become a member, when you here... A su fin el impasse institucional que hemos sufrido durante casi diez años Erick, ¿are close... The shopkeeper with a stab to the heart dieron un llegue en la intersección cuando falló semáforo! They are not selected or validated by us and can be used as an adverb to... Just have an interest in foreign languages ( accomplishing a goal ) llegué ser. For 'llegue a tiempo ' in Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website examples: early... Llegue la comida be a part of our society? based on search. ( Ten of these tribes became modern Europe. vacation at an villa... Rude words based on your search todos queremos que llegue el día en que mi propia nación, antigua! Computers came to be edited or not to be edited or not to be edited or to. Pueda hacer lo mismo hardship ) in addition, this useful verb can be used an.