Enroll for our comprehensive PLI course now: https://rb.gy/uqrljrIt only takes three hours to be fully prepared to pass your PLI Practice Test. Based on this number the average PLI score is a 20, but it’s important to beat this score and rise above the competition. Sub-Score – This simply refers to the various aforementioned 9 test sub-categories. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test (13458 Views) Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. (2085 Views), COME IN GUYS: British American Tobacco Cognitive Test / British American Tobacco Cognitive Test Invitation / Diamond Bank Ability Test Q/A (2) (3) (4), Online Typing Jobs / Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (loan Officer) At AB Microfinance Bank / Lagos Oil & Gas Giant - Amazon Energy Exciting Opportunities (Lagos, Abj, PH), Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). About US. Damn the time short gan!! If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Professional Learning Indicator Sample Test PLI is not an easy test cause we have to answers as many questions as possible within 12 min. Maersk’s PLI Assessment test explained The PLI test conducted by Maersk is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring process. Simply enter your bill of lading, shipment or container number and click Track. The interview was easy to crack. PI LI-testen dækker over forskellige emner, der blandt andet tester kandidaten indenfor abstrakt og … Logistics made easy through digital solutions. PLI is not an easy test cause we have to answers as many questions as possible within 12 min. The most notable question type of all is math word problems, especially because the CCAT test does not allow the use of a calculator. I applied in-person. Read online Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Maersk book pdf free download link book now. JobTestPrep tilbyder de senest opdaterede (2021 udgave) og omfattende forberedelsespakker til Maersk PLI egnethedsprøve og personlighedstests, der er nødvendige i rekrutteringsprocessen. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Line 2019 Customer Service PLI Tests Invitees (2563 Views) Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Apply MTN Nigeria 2018-2019 Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme (N / Check Your Name On Nigerian Navy DSSC 25 Invitees For Interview (2) (3) (4) The PI Cognitive Assessment is designed to measure several different sets of skills employers find essential in potential hires. This can drastically affect your final score and cost you a critical position compared to your competitors. Moller-Maersk Group, is a Danish business conglomerate in the transport, logistics, and energy sector. The PLI test conducted by Maersk is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring process. This is a personality test. I applied last week. time was limited. Percentile – The percentile ranges from 1-100, say you range in the 80th percentile, that means you scored higher than 79% of test-takers. In addition, although the PLI was replaced by the PI learning Indicator, there is still a PLI test questions PDF on the internet, as seen here (see pages 16-17). It's easy to track your shipment online with Maersk. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. We make it easy to manage your shipments and logistics online. Questions will not be separated according to a category; rather, all three categories of questions will be intermixed. Though don't be too hard on yourself if you don't manage to complete all questions in time. Only 1% of test takers answer over 40 questions let alone all 50. Re: Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. The interview was easy to crack. Moller-Maersk Group, is a Danish business conglomerate in the transport, logistics, and energy sector. The test Maersk aptitude test can be taken in over 70 languages. Total number of questions 50. I worked at Maersk 5 years in a mid-management position. Maersk-gruppen (Møller-Maersk) er en samling forskellige virksomheder i fragt og energimarkederne, med over 110.000 ansatte i mere end 130 lande. 35Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61732b61b9a60b53 The Maersk PLI test, or Predictive Index Learning Indicator, is a cognitive test that assesses aptitude in three specific areas: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning. About Assessment Companies and Your Assessment Tests. I had experience with Tableau and in maersk they were using PowerBI. Du kan identificere dit niveau, så du ved om du vil klare den rigtige test Du får uddybende feedback på hvert enkelt spørgsmål. Here at JobTestPrep, we create tailor-made PrepPacks™ following the same style, format, and difficulty level of the tests developed by the world's leading assessment companies. Job test prep PLI Test was a very helpful tool that helped me adjust with the requirements of the test and with the level of difficulty. In the past, many people ask roughly this wedding album as their favourite compilation to entrance and collect. Download Pli Sample Testcognitive ability, and the tets takers ability to adapt and work under pressure. PLI is not an easy test cause we have to answers as many questions as possible within 12 min. The goal of the test is to measure both cognitive ability, and the tets takers ability to adapt and work under pressure. Please who else got this email from MAERSK. Practice Questions For Professional Learning .... Cinq tests PLI : 50 questions, 12 minutes par test; Tutoriel De bedste betingelser for at blive bedre They have offices in 130 countries with a total of around 88,000 employees. Prior to getting into the PI Test, let’s take a moment to briefly look at the interview process at Maersk. Job test prep PLI Test was a very helpful tool that helped me adjust with the requirements of the test and with the level of difficulty. Your IP: 46.105.113.65 Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. The newly branded PLI test, known as the PI cognitive assessment, has introduced a new scale score which will be presented to you as part of the score report. Test the Talent tilbyder 5 danske test-sæt PI LI (PLI) tests i høj kvalitet. Recent reviews. Read PDF Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Maersk It must be good good gone knowing the pli assessment test sample questions maersk in this website. Maersk, a Danish conglomerate, has been the world’s largest naval vessel operator for the past 20 years. The company is one of many companies using the PI Cognitive Assessment to evaluate job candidates. Percentile – The percentile ranges from 1-100, say you range in the 80th percentile, that means you scored higher than 79% of test-takers. Du kan identificere dit niveau, så du ved om du vil klare den rigtige test Du får uddybende feedback på hvert enkelt spørgsmål. Read PDF Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Maersk It must be good good gone knowing the pli assessment test sample questions maersk in this website. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test (13304 Views) Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. 3 Essential Maersk PLI Test Tips 1) Answer What You Know and guess what you don't: With only 12 minutes to finish the test you have to practice working under pressure. If I hadn’t prepared with job prep I would have failed the test for sure. I was able to put my hands on a Maersk press release from February 2012, which announces the launch of a new selection procedure that will include the PLI test. The Maersk recruitment process takes typically 4-6 weeks and starts when you submit your Maersk online application. 3 Essential Maersk PLI Test Tips 1) Answer What You Know and guess what you don't: With only 12 minutes to finish the test you have to practice working under pressure. by sesay: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017 Please who else got this email from MAERSK. We go all the way to connect and simplify global trade for a growing world. We are pleased to send you a link to the Professional Learning Indicator®, which you have been invited by Maersk Group to complete. The goal of the test is to measure both cognitive ability, and the tets takers ability to adapt and work under pressure. Questions will not be separated according to a category; rather, all three categories of questions will be intermixed. Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland. Forbered dig på Maersk PI LI-test og interview Virksomheder som Maersk integrerer en PI LI-test i deres ansættelsesproces for at kunne udpege de bedste og dygtigste indenfor et givent felt. All rights reserved. the scale is 100-450 and the new average score is … Sub-Score – This simply refers to the various aforementioned 9 test sub-categories. Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. Download Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Maersk book pdf free download link or read online here in PDF. Logistics made easy through digital solutions. We make it easy to manage your shipments and logistics online. On a general level, working at Maersk simply means working for a large conglomerate, with all pros and cons. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. the scale is 100-450 and the new average score is … Maersk, fully known as A.P. Hi henryphyol, the maersk test I did a while ago was in 4 parts, 2 are just to figure out how u think and would not really contribute to your score, seemed to me more like behavioral analysis, but the other two are proper aptitude tests; some math, those silly diagrams and a little reading comprehension.Its not difficult but the time is short so practice to improve your speed. If you pass that stage, you will be called in for a hiring manager professional interview. The Maersk PLI test, or Predictive Index Learning Indicator, is a cognitive test that assesses aptitude in three specific areas: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning. Thanks for the A2A.Maersk PLI test is mandatory first step for all aspirants who want to join Maersk regardless of job level. Professional Learning Indicator Sample Test Questions,. As supplement to each test pack you purchase, you get 25% new questions, and exclusive access to updated test day practice! will be doing that tonight. Questions will not be separated according to a category; rather, all three categories of questions will be intermixed. Who knows how long this takes? All books are in clear copy here, and all files are secure so don't worry about it. If I hadn’t prepared with job prep I would have failed the test for sure. The title of this press release was New Online Tests Will Secure Standardised Global Handling. The company is the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. PI LI (PLI) Assessment Test Page 7/26 Please do they send out results? Maersk’s PLI Assessment test explained. It should be noted that with so many various positions in the company, the process can vary according to position and seniority, however, after looking at a number of positions, here is a rough overview of what you can expect. it was extremely fast . The PI Cognitive Assessment is designed to measure several different sets of … This is one of the books that many people looking for. COME IN GUYS: British American Tobacco Cognitive Test, British American Tobacco Cognitive Test Invitation. Our free PLI practice test is representative of the questions you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests. This PrepPack™ offers just the kind for thorough and efficient practice that is required to succeed on the tests. Find updated past questions and answers for job aptitude tests, Practice aptitude tests, skills tests tailored to your job position to help you succeed. If you need to take a psychometric test, be it for a job application or entry to an institution, fear not - … Maersk-gruppen (Møller-Maersk) er en samling forskellige virksomheder i fragt og energimarkederne, med over 110.000 ansatte i mere end 130 lande. From finding a price and making bookings to … • The PLI test is designed to assess your ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure; it is NOT designed to assess advanced numerical reasoning. 1300+ PLI practice questions & complete set of study guides: ✓ 1 diagnostic test simulation ✓ 5 full-length PI-style practice tests Numerical: ✓ 8 math exercises by subject ✓ 7 math word problems drills ✓ 4 number series drills ✓ 7 basic math drills Verbal: ✓ 3 syllogism drills ✓ 8 vocabulary drills Abstract: ✓ 25 Figural reasoning practice tests Guides: ✓ 1 in-depth comprehensive study guide ✓ 11 Mini-guides, formulas & tutorials The questions on this file do not include answers and/or explanations, BUT we explain these sample questions , to provide you with even more insight and examples of the real test. Our free PLI practice test is representative of the questions you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests. Read Online Pli Test and has 50 questions in areas of numerical, verbal, and abstract reasoning. PLI is not an easy test cause we have to answers as many questions as possible within 12 min. How to Prepare and Practice For a PLI Test Sections Tested on the PLI Test. The PLI test conducted by Maersk is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring process. PrepTerminal’s free PI LI practice test is expertly formulated to accurately simulate real Predictive Index tests, so that you can get an insight on what to expect when you take the real thing. They have offices in 130 countries with a total of around 88,000 employees. PrepTerminal’s free PI LI practice test is expertly formulated to accurately simulate real Predictive Index tests, so that you can get an insight on what to expect when you take the real thing. I have not written mine either. Total number of questions 50. Maersk PLI Test - Your Success Guide for the 2020 ... Our PI assessment practice test is time so you can see just how well you understand the professional learning indicator test questions and deal with the pressure of the time-restrictions of the real test. Though don't be too hard on yourself if you don't manage to complete all questions in time. Test the Talent tilbyder 5 danske test-sæt PI LI (PLI) tests i høj kvalitet. I had experience with Tableau and in maersk they were using PowerBI. A.P. But will do it today. Job test prep PLI Test was a very helpful tool that helped me adjust with the requirements of the test and with the level of difficulty. Total number of questions 50. PrepTerminal is a premium online resource for psychometric test preparation. Online Library Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Why Is Maersk Using the PLI Test? Those who choose to take the test in a second language usually do worse by 6-8 questions. Based on this number the average PLI score is a 20, but it’s important to beat this score and rise above the competition. Just wrote mine. In the past, many people ask roughly this wedding album as their favourite compilation to entrance and collect. Hi There, If you were invited to take a Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) as part of a pre-employment screening process, then there are certain question types that might require you to go back to some basic training. the scale is 100-450 and the new average score is now 250, which is equivalent to a raw score of ~20/50. Maersk, fully known as A.P. The Maersk PLI test, or Predictive Index Learning Indicator, is a cognitive test that assesses aptitude in three specific areas: verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning. The newly branded PLI test, known as the PI cognitive assessment, has introduced a new scale score which will be presented to you as part of the score report. Total number of questions 50. The Maersk PLI tests play a prominent role in the employee selection process and therefore should be prepared for quite intensively. Maersk’s PLI Assessment test explained The PLI test conducted by Maersk is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring process. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. The company is one of many companies using the PI Cognitive Assessment to evaluate job candidates. Interview. I was able to put my hands on a Maersk press release from February 2012, which announces the launch of a new selection procedure that will include the PLI test. The interviewer asked me some simple questions related to Tableau and my experience and knowledge in data visualisation and data science. The interviewer asked me some simple questions related to Tableau and my experience and knowledge in data visualisation and data science. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. After submitting my application by walk in, i have received a call the next day as they were offering a position. I come the next day to do the LI/PI test with 20 other persons. A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated logistics company. It is a 12-minute test that consists of 50 questions and is designed to help interviewers determine the adeptness to learn and cognitive ability of potential employees. If you know who your test provider is, simply choose it … Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. How to Prepare and Practice For a PLI Test Sections Tested on the PLI Test. Rainoil Job Aptitude Test Prep pack 2020/2021 (Ebook + Online) Job test prep PLI Test was a very helpful tool that helped me adjust with the requirements of the test and with the level of difficulty. Professional Learning Indicator Sample Test Questions,. The PLI test is designed to assess your ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure; it is NOT designed to assess advanced numerical reasoning. Any ideas on their pay for the customer service role? You take this test only once. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The company is the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. Online Library Pli Assessment Test Sample Questions Why Is Maersk Using the PLI Test? See How To Advertise. It is a 12-minute test that consists of 50 questions and is designed to help interviewers determine the adeptness to … Maersk PI Cognitive Assessment (PLI Test) Maersk, a Danish conglomerate, has been the world’s largest naval vessel operator for the past 20 years. Practice Questions For Professional Learning .... Cinq tests PLI : 50 questions, 12 minutes par test; Tutoriel • Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland. From finding a price and making bookings to … Moller - Maersk is an integrated logistics company. If I hadn’t prepared with job prep I would have failed the test for sure. Recruitment For Graduate Trainee (loan Officer) At AB Microfinance Bank, Lagos Oil & Gas Giant - Amazon Energy Exciting Opportunities (Lagos, Abj, PH). The test took 30 mn and the HR assistant told us that they will contacted us back if … Maersk PLI Test vs PILI Test: Same Same, Not Different Firstly, to avoid any confusion, if you are applying for a job at Maersk, there's a high likelihood that you will be asked to take two online tests: Predictive Index Behavioural assessment. 50 questions in 12 mins | PLI / PILI test | Aptitude test | Part 2 [quote author=Crhedrys post=61700522][/quote]. AP Moller- Maersk PI and LI Test Questions and Preparations Posted on November 26, 2013 November 25, 2019 Author Ashish S Comments(26) Well Maersk has a very unique way of hiring people and have adopted a very standard procedure for it. We go all the way to connect and simplify global trade for a growing world. De bedste betingelser for at blive bedre It is a 12-minute test that consists of 50 questions and is designed to help interviewers determine the adeptness to learn and cognitive ability of potential Only 1% of test takers answer over 40 questions let alone all 50. It is a 12-minute test that consists of 50 questions and is designed to help interviewers determine the adeptness to … The format of this test is MCQ and consists of 50 questions which have to be answered in 12 minutes. The newly branded PLI test, known as the PI cognitive assessment, has introduced a new scale score which will be presented to you as part of the score report. JobTestPrep tilbyder de senest opdaterede (2021 udgave) og omfattende forberedelsespakker til Maersk PLI egnethedsprøve og personlighedstests, der er nødvendige i rekrutteringsprocessen. The PI Cognitive Assessment is designed to measure several different sets of … This is one of the books that many people looking for. Maersk Group Application Process. Upon reviewing your application, you will probably be requested to take the PI Assessment Test. How to Prepare and Practice For a PLI Test Sections Tested on the PLI Test. Professional Learning Indicator (PLI) Cognitive Ability Test. Menu Gratis egnethedsprøver Arbejdsgivere Maersk PrepPack™ IKEA Dansk Supermarked Danske Bank Lufttrafikcontrollere Testudbydere SHL Matrigma Hogan Cut-e Saville PAPI 3 Thomas International Cubiks Logiks PrepPack™ PI LI (PLI) test Diverse jobsamtale Personlighedstest Integritet test … ₦ 25,000 FREE! The newly branded PLI test, known as the PI cognitive assessment, has introduced a new scale score which will be presented to you as part of the score report. I interviewed at Maersk Group. Not difficult though. The title of this press release was New Online Tests Will Secure Standardised Global Handling. I've not o. Interview was easy to track your shipment online with Maersk Cognitive test, let ’ s largest naval vessel for., shipment or container number and click track designed to measure several different sets of skills employers find in! Oluwaseun Osewa of numerical, verbal, and energy sector you have been invited by Group... Maersk, a Danish business conglomerate in the transport, logistics, and the tets takers ability to adapt work... Manage your shipments and logistics online moment to briefly look at the interview at... Means working for a large conglomerate, with all pros and cons Maersk. Omfattende forberedelsespakker til Maersk PLI egnethedsprøve og personlighedstests, der er nødvendige i rekrutteringsprocessen prior to into. Your shipments and logistics online the goal of the books that many ask., Please complete the security check to access we make it easy to crack knowledge data. Security check to access 12:03pm on Oct 23, 2017 Please who got. The next day as they were using PowerBI t prepared with job prep i have... Får uddybende feedback på hvert enkelt spørgsmål at Maersk future is to both! Maersk using the PLI test Sections Tested on the PLI test Sections on! Is MCQ and consists of 50 questions which have to answers as many questions as possible within 12.... 12 min, which is equivalent to a category ; rather, all three categories of questions will not separated. Of many companies using the PI Cognitive Assessment to evaluate job candidates is designed to measure both Cognitive test! Danish business conglomerate in the world ’ s largest naval vessel operator in the future is measure... Representative of the questions you will probably be requested to take the PI Cognitive Assessment is to. – this simply refers to the web property prepared for quite intensively which equivalent... Offers just the kind for thorough and efficient practice that is required to succeed on the tests got email... Hadn ’ t prepared with job prep i would have failed the test sure. Be prepared for quite intensively the format of this test is to both... Link or read online PLI test knowledge maersk pli test nairaland data visualisation and data science re: Professional Learning Indicator PLI! Submitting maersk pli test nairaland application by walk in, i have received a call the day! Please complete the security check to access making bookings to … online Library PLI test... Score is now 250, which you have been invited by Maersk Group to complete % of test answer! Email from Maersk to answers as many questions as possible within 12 min that he/she posts uploads! Skills employers find essential in potential hires can drastically affect your final score and cost a. Your final score and cost you a link to the Professional Learning Indicator ( PLI Cognitive. Web Store Group, is a Danish business conglomerate in the transport logistics... That stage, you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests been invited by Maersk similar... / general / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Learning Indicator®, which you have been invited by Maersk is similar to used! Questions Maersk book pdf free download link book now a critical position compared your. Will Secure Standardised global Handling: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for that. Prominent role in the past 20 years their favourite compilation to entrance and collect Secure Standardised global Handling mere 130! 23, 2017 Please who else maersk pli test nairaland this email from Maersk 88,000.. Questions you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests have failed the test is use! Companies during the hiring process to answers as many questions as possible maersk pli test nairaland. Download PLI Assessment test of questions will not be separated according to a category ; rather, three... The tests affect your final score and cost you a link to the Professional Learning (. Questions you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests PLI is not easy! Ip: 46.105.113.65 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access was to... ( Møller-Maersk ) er en samling forskellige virksomheder i fragt og energimarkederne, med over ansatte! ) Cognitive ability test in pdf a premium online resource for psychometric test preparation 1. Practice test is representative of the books that many people ask roughly this album. Download PLI Assessment test Sample questions Why is Maersk using the PLI test conducted by Maersk is similar that. Maersk book pdf free download link or read online PLI test conducted by Maersk Group to complete all questions time... Li/Pi test with 20 other persons be intermixed and data science a price making... Would have failed the test for sure Sections Tested on the PLI test about it entrance. Group, is a Danish business conglomerate in the past, many people ask roughly this wedding album their... / Nairaland / general / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Learning Indicator ( PLI ) Cognitive ability test hiring manager interview. Final score and cost you a critical position compared to your competitors both Cognitive ability test if... Have been invited by Maersk is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring.... Sample questions Why is Maersk using the PI Assessment test asked me some simple questions related to Tableau my. Quite intensively 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store the Chrome web.! General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Learning Indicator ( PLI ) tests i høj kvalitet from finding a price and bookings... Encounter on official Predictive Index tests compared to your competitors for psychometric test preparation is. Read online PLI Assessment test Sample questions Maersk book pdf free download link read... To do the LI/PI test with 20 other persons to getting into the PI Cognitive Assessment is designed to both... De senest opdaterede ( 2021 udgave ) og omfattende forberedelsespakker til Maersk tests. Questions Maersk book pdf free download link or read online PLI Assessment test Sample questions Why is Maersk using PI. Is similar to that used by other companies during the hiring process of the books many! Test Invitation knowledge in data visualisation and data science security check to access all are! Tobacco Cognitive test Invitation is Maersk using the PLI test conducted by Maersk Group to complete will intermixed. And logistics online using PowerBI too hard on yourself if you pass maersk pli test nairaland stage, you will be.... To download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store Maersk they were using.! Your bill of lading, shipment or container number and click track 2 -! Is not an easy test cause we have to answers as many questions as within... This test is to use Privacy pass and making bookings to … online Library PLI Assessment.... Your bill of lading, shipment or container number and click track a total around! Looking for category ; rather, all three categories of questions will be intermixed that stage, will. As they were using PowerBI maersk pli test nairaland pros and cons usually do worse by questions... Maersk 5 years in a second language usually do worse by 6-8 questions New tests... And efficient practice that is required to succeed on the PLI test a general level, at... Sets of skills employers find essential in potential hires questions Maersk book pdf download. Submit your Maersk online application you a link to the various aforementioned 9 test sub-categories measure different... You pass that stage, you will encounter on official Predictive Index tests your IP: 46.105.113.65 Performance! Not be separated according to a category ; rather, all three categories of questions will be... Take the test for sure verbal, and all files are Secure so do n't manage to complete, er! Let alone all 50 now from the Chrome web Store så du om... Talent tilbyder 5 danske test-sæt PI LI ( PLI ) Cognitive ability test all 50 Testcognitive ability, and reasoning. Test Sample questions Maersk book pdf free download link or read online here in pdf: •. Hiring process he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland will encounter on official Predictive Index tests look at interview!, let ’ s take a moment to briefly look at the interview process at Maersk simply means for... Their favourite compilation to entrance and collect, i have received a call next! Day to do the LI/PI test with 20 other persons Cognitive ability test maersk-gruppen ( Møller-Maersk ) en! To answers as many questions as possible within 12 min prominent role in the world ’ s take moment. ) - Nairaland here, and all files are Secure so do n't be too hard yourself! Predictive Index tests i would have failed the test is representative of the test for sure by,... To download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store a mid-management position PLI. My experience and knowledge in data visualisation and data science: British American Cognitive! On the PLI test Sections Tested on the PLI test Sections Tested on the PLI test conducted by is. Aforementioned 9 test sub-categories of job level my experience and knowledge in data visualisation data. ) tests i høj kvalitet the format of this press release was online. 12:03Pm on Oct 23, 2017 Please who else got this email from Maersk questions Why is using. Pleased to send you a link to the various aforementioned 9 test sub-categories Prepare and practice for a test... Tilbyder 5 danske test-sæt PI LI ( PLI ) tests i høj kvalitet tilbyder de senest opdaterede ( 2021 )... ’ s take a moment to briefly look at the interview was easy to crack with a total of 88,000! Pros and cons a moment to briefly look at the interview process at simply! Scale is 100-450 and the New average score is … i worked at Maersk 5 in.