Falcon can be a threat because you will be filled with positive effects but Psylocke is a greater threat because she could transfer all negative effects from all enemies onto one of your Heroes. This guide is just supposed to be the basics. She is pretty much a requirement to be competitive in older arena shards and is part of the best attacking team in Alliance War. × This mission seems easy when you see it in our video but it could be really hard if you don’t follow instructions. We tried to finish missions with Heroes who are available for all players at the moment and whose strength is average. At this point in the fight, no one can prevent you from attacking Operators so you should focus on them totally regardless of other enemies. One downside of farming for Fury is that you also have to farm the shield minions for Fury to be super useful after you unlock him. The Inhumans are expected to be one of the top arena teams, but this has not been confirmed. The whole team gets bonuses to stats from each of their passives. Additionally, the Sinister Six make a really good option for efficiency because Invisible Women requires five 5* Sinister Six characters. She has made it into a lot of high level arena teams and she is highly recommended for U7 raids. AUGUST EDIT: Some of the stores have changed, so the math is slightly different. Also Hela’s ultimate should be ready during that period so be sure to focus your debuffs on 1 target (Cull Obsidian most likely) so you can spread it on others when her ultimate is ready. Each event is normally announced a week or two before it begins, which is generally not enough time to farm the characters you need. Additionally, it seems generally accepted that it is the same drop rate no matter what the energy cost is. Placing Offense down on Vulture and Rhino will help a lot. If you survived through this the rest is simple. He is pretty much an arena staple and has some use in Ultimus 7 raids. Hello and welcome to MSF Challenges page! I just started this game - needed someone to do in quarantine - if anyone is new and wants to look into a guild (or whatever they are call in this game) hit me up. War Credits - As I am writing this, the new alliance war leagues are coming into the game, so it will be hard to gauge how many war credits each person will generate a week. For example, Khasino has good ones. Hela's node is hard to get to because of the node restrictions. UPDATE: Ironman's event has become a permanent event and the requirements were made easier as expected. There is nothing more I could say about this Challenge – Kill Scientist Supreme fast enough and then kill Invisible Woman fast enough and you will complete the mission. Kree Noble is a little harder than the others because you have to make progress into the Mystic Campaign. During a fight be sure that one enemy always has at least 5-6 debuffs because Anti-Venom all those debuffs transforms into buffs for your entire team and makes this fight really easy. I have stronger Blasters than Crystal and Falcon but I decided to use them because of Crystal’s ability to passively heal her and Black Blot and Falcon’s ability to grant additional turns to his allies by increasing their Speed Bar.   You cannot paste images directly. This would make him the easiest legendary to farm. Blitz - Mostly people consider characters in the blitz store to be the easiest to get. It is of utmost importance to save her special while Jugger is Taunting and to use it when his Taunt is down. A Guide To All Things MSF . Since there is no way to prevent Magneto from using his ultimate, Hela, Minn-Erva, and Black Bolt will be blind in the first turn of combat. We hope that you will like it. When you kill the first enemy from the initial group 3 more enemies will appear – Another Kree Royal Guard, another Kree Cyborg, and Falcon. Having Yo-Yo (mine Yo-Yo is 60k strong) in the team as a sole Defender means that every enemy will have Offense Down before they attack. On Turn, 50% to grant Speed Up to Shield minions. Leadership Ability: Maw completes Thanos being empowered at the start of a match. Hela spread blind. Drax is a good option in the arena store. Rescue: Villains 7-9. Players have also been having success with him in U7 raids. For Medical Supply run you need Brawlers and Supporters. At this point in combat, you will have Magneto’s and Hela’s special ready for use again. For example, farming for the Defenders and Starlord do not overlap. Leadership Ability: X-Men allies gain +30% Damage and +30% Max Health. If you did everything correctly, all your skills should be ready for use before the last wave spawn. Hello everyone, i decided to make this guide because i haven't found one that really covers the basic's. This would speed up the total time to farm all the characters. Commander experience is extremely important early on because it allows you to level up and unlock different aspects of the game. However, a great place to farm for starlord is through the Blitz Orb. Upload or insert images from URL. Farming Advice: This is by far the hardest legendary event to farm for. Use everything you have! When the second wave of Operators spawns all you need to do is to unleash all your damaging salvo onto them and to finish the mission. I think this will seem a lot to some people and not enough for others, but hopefully it is a decent middle ground to get a feel for the numbers. 3 months ago. For most players they will be using Crystal, Quake, Karnak and Ms Marvel to unlock maw. Raid - Characters in the raid store can be fairly hard to farm. I love marvel, I love collecting things, I love turn based battles, I love long term planning. But when we factor in the RNG of the store this is lowered to approximately 3.2 shards per day. If all members of your team are skirmishers this will not be hard since you will remove 1 positive effect from Cull Obsidian with each strike. Copyright 2021 © BlueMoonGame.com | Mito Games Corporation | Our website use cookies, please read our Privacy Policy. You must do everything to prevent her from doing that which means that you must use Stun on her or to kill her before she plays/ Killing her fast enough may be really difficult so be sure to have Stun ready when she spawns. However, when you gain enough energy to use Black Bolt’s ultimate for the second time all your problems should be over and you should kill all enemies except Juggernaut. On this page, you will be able to see videos for almost all Challenges in MSF cleared with 3 stars on a free-to-play account. PS: I am one of the Free-To-Player. How to become the best [Game Version 4.4.2] Hello and welcome to MSF Challenges page! The key is to focus on 5 characters first where you can use it to run campaign maps and events. Already have an account? I never have enough to buy shards or blitz orbs. UPDATE: Shuri has become a highly recommended character for U7 raids because of her defense up and heal.AUGUST UPDATE: Shuri is now considering one of the most vital characters for U7 raids. Similar to Starlord, Fury is a very versatile character and makes the Fury Shield team one of the best in all modes of the game. Guide. Once you unlock Anti-Venom the rest is only mechanics. The last wave is fearsome – you will be against Magneto, Emma Frost, X-23, Spider-Man Symbiote, and Carnage. At the start of the mission, the only trick is to use Ability Block on Invisible Woman before she places Barrier on her allies. If you did everything correctly (be sure to spread Slow with Hela) clearing the first way will not be a hard task. It would be best to kill Dr. Requirements - Five 5* Spiderverse Characters, Primary Modes: Raids, Alliance War, Blitz, AUGUST UPDATE: Raids, Alliance War, Dark Dimension 2/3, Blitz. Antivenom and scream didn't even get a turn. If you focus on killing her, Minn-Erva will resurrect her and nothing will change. So the higher the energy cost, the harder the node is to farm. You will have enough time to kill both before Hand Sentry uses mas Stealth. FoxNext is saying he will be used in Arena. For every video, you will find a brief and helpful explanation which should give you instructions in the case that something is not understandable for you in the video. With three of the required characters in the Blitz store it is fairly easy to get them all to 5* over a short amount of time. He is still a strong character and makes the shield team much better, but overall has become less of a priority to farm for. Rocket is a pretty RNG reliant character to farm because he is in the Raid store, but if possible he is one of the best blasters in the game. The goal in this mission is to kill Operators before they use their ability 4 times in total, so you should focus on killing them to prevent that. If it is 10 or more then buy orbs. Be sure to use Stun on Magneto while trying to spread multiple debuffs on the entire enemy team (focus on Magneto first, then on Emma Frost, then spread debuffs from Emma). As mentioned in the disclaimer, this event may become a permanent event and Ironman will be able to be unlocked with five 3* shield characters instead of five 5* shield characters. If you want to complete FtD quickly, she is a must-have! The duo is used heavily in Arena and U7.AUGUST EDIT: Black Bolt is arguably the most useful character in the game and I highly recommend working toward unlocking him as soon as possible. Mostly all of the guides I've seen just overload you without much explanation or just tell you to farm guardians without actually saying why. Black Bolt is still new, but he appears to be one of the strongest characters in the game. I encourage other players to try their combinations (Yo-yo, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Loki, Hela for example) and to not bind themselves only on something they can see online. Asgardian Black Order If you have any follow-up questions or just want to talk about the guide, come stop by the new discord server for beginners. Probably easiest to just do Symbiotes as well until you unlock BB/Phoenix/Black Order. Really hope I can get 85 Hela shards in the next 11 days! I think the takeaways are similar to the Blitz Orb except that there are 4 more character shards per orb, so there is some difference. They are more expensive than blitz and arena and only 3 characters show in the store at one time. Be sure to use Black Bolt’s ultimate where they are all together and you will have nothing to worry about. Fully formed, the Supernatural team will be a high-skill squad capable of terrifying teams in battle. For most people, Shuri is not a priority legendary to farm compared to Starlord, Nick Fury, Magneto and Phoenix. AUGUST EDIT: Doctor Octopus has been introduced as the next legendary coming to the game. Marvel Mastercard® Videos. The nice thing about farming for Starlord is you can “passively” farm many of these characters while farming the Defenders nodes. If you did everything correctly War Machine should spawn between Namor and Vision so you should be able to spread negative effects easily. Storm is a hard farm because her node is almost half through the Mystic Campaign. Farming for her got a lot easier with the addition of the Sinister Six characters, so as more people unlock her I would expect more theorycrafting to occur. After you kill Magneto the fight is simple forward until Thanos and Ebony Maw spawns. Your Black Bolt must be strong enough to survive Ghost Rider’s retribution because he will punish him for every dead enemy upon using the ultimate. So there are some restrictions when it comes to certain campaign mode. Which brings me to my next point - these numbers are all just averages. In my opinion, this is also part of the fun of this game, because there are a hand full of toons without a true team and while they end up getting forgotten about as you progress through the game, they are some of the more underrated characters in MSF! Depending on who is not affected by Taskmaster’s blind you should try to eliminate Mercenary Riot Guard first while you try to eliminate the first two Operators with Killmonger’s and Vision’s AOE. It is best to use Ultron’s ultimate on Hela but that depends since if Ultron can’t kill her it may be better to kill someone else and to gain energy for another ultimate. Requirements - Five 5* Asgardian Characters. If you want to fully witness the power of this team be sure to place Thanos between Black Bolt and Ebony Maw in order to have their abilities ready to be used during the whole combat. Guide. AUGUST EDIT: Maw has lived up to the hype and is considered a top character in the game. It is of utmost importance to kill them before they use their special ability. 8. I probably have chosen this team because I have Magneto and Juggernaut on 6 red Stars but it proved that this team is capable of clearing this challenge a lot easier than the team everybody using. In the first wave, you will face enhanced Crystal. Primary Modes: Alliance War Offense, Blitz, Leadership Ability: None except for a little added synergy with War Machine. Also, yoyo is a premium orb exclusive character, so she is hard to farm to 5* without spending. Since I saved Vision’s Ability Block at the start (he was blind so I didn’t use it) dealing with Kingpin was easy for me. MSF Terms You Should Know – Part 3; Welcome back to Marvel Strike Force Mondays! I decided to find another way of clearing this mission and I tried using Magneto, Juggernaut, Invisible Woman, Hela, and Emma Frost. These rewind your speed bar and heal the most injured player each time they die. I will go over each of the legendaries requirements and where to farm them. Shuri, Invisible Women, and Black Bolt have a lot more usefulness in the current game meta. We cleared this mission without Anti-Venom so you can do it also you haven’t unlocked him yet. Farming Advice: There are only five available characters for unlocking Fury. In general, legendaries have powerful abilities and stats, but a main reason they make the teams so powerful is because they have what are called "leadership abilities". To unlock Black Bolt, players will need the help of the Asgardian Gods: Loki, Thor, Hela, and the incoming Sif and Heimdall at five stars. 3 months ago. It would be best to kill enhanced Hela before the second enhanced Heal appears but if you cannot do that try to avoid hitting Hela’s spawns because whenever you kill one of the spawns she will slightly heal herself making your job more difficult. Report Save. She is still considered one of the top characters in the game. This guide assumes that most players will not have early access to Loki or Hela's nodes. That is why you need to slide through the first turn with minimal risk trying to inflict not too much damage forcing Minn-Erva to use her basic ability instead of ultimate. They aren't as game changing in arena, raids and dark dimensions as they used to be. Loki is toward the end of the Mystic Campaign and one of the hardest campaign nodes to 3*. Because of that, I will not say to equip all your Heroes with Skirmisher ISO-8 class which could be extremely helpful against Drax, Blob, and Juggernaut – you need to have at least 2 Strikers to inflict enough damage on Operators with Vulnerability to kill them fast enough. The event will run for a few days, and they'll give you 5 shards during the week before, so you have 11 - 14 days to get 80 shards, if you have her node then refresh it a few times a day. In Orb Fragments Challenge you need Global characters. At the start of the mission be sure to place all debuffs on Sif because she will taunt and is in the middle of other mobs so spreading your debuffs will not be really hard. Posted by 4 months ago. After you kill the first two Operators, Kingpin will spawn along with the other 2 Operators. MSF's primary mandate is to bring emergency medical assistance to populations in need. All debuffs should be focused on one Operator while Black Bolt’s special should be used on the other. Minnerva. In this mission you need to kill enemy Operators before they use their abilities 4 times in total. Is that correct? I just wrecked them with Brawlers. Magneto is also pretty easy to unlock now because there are a lot of options for the unlock. is the most useful character for FtD! Using the old system, 4500 credits a week is reasonable (50% War win rate). He can also be a good option with Minnerva for Dark Dimension 2, but he is not "essential" like he used to be. During this time, you will have problems with Drax’s and Blob’s taunt and if you succeed in killing one of them Juggernaut will automatically spawn with his Taunt ready to be used. He will require 5 X-Force members at 5* to unlock. For this mission, I used the same team as for Orb Challenge Tier 12 with one change. If you haven’t used Hela’s ultimate still be sure to not use it now and slowly kill Juggernaut with your basic attacks because the hardest part has not come yet. Be sure that the Focus of your Heroes is high enough and to use Skirmisher ISO-8 class with all characters including Anti-Venom (we are using Raider class with SSM but Skirmisher class is better). Requirements - Five 5* Sinister Six Characters, Primary Modes: Unsure because she is brand new to the game, but most likely Alliance War Attack and Blitz. As an MSF field worker you will often find yourself in an insecure environment; It is hard to estimate the number of credits being generated now since it depends on the alliance league rank. To get all 15 characters to 5* would take approximately 405 days. Unfortunately, we couldn’t finish this Challenge without Anti-Venom so if you must unlock him in order to do it. In the last wave of combat, you will fight against the basic Brawler team. Shuri has a really powerful kit that works well on lots of different teams, but she has not made her way into many top meta teams yet. It is tough to say how to prioritize unlocking her until she gets more play. Earth's Mightiest Show. With this team, you will clear Training Day Tier 12 with ease with no special tactics on auto-combat. These abilities are typically in their passive and significantly boost their allies. Strange flip your positive effects while you are focusing on Ghost Rider. The Brotherhood team does not have much healing/sustain, so it is not recommended to farm for Magneto if you are looking for a better raid team. View fullsize. If you controlled Colossus and Stryfe good enough this mission will be really easy for you. If she is unable to do that, you will easily deal with the rest of the mobs with the deadly arsenal Symbiots have. If your Symbiots are over 250k power this mission should be easy for you. I left him in the guide, but he is not really considered a legendary anymore. You may be pleasantly surprised when the character you want and have farmed for comes earlier than expected. This is the last and hardest mission of the Training Day Challenge. Most importantly if Stryfe or Colossus have Vulnerability you can remove Taunt from them with your Skirmishers. MSF - Dateien öffnen Deutsch: Bei einer MSF Datei handelt es sich üblicherweise um einen Mailbox Index. He is no longer one of the most useful characters in the game. It is hard to estimate how fast a farm the Arena store will be because it depends on where you are finishing in Arena. Continue this thread level 1. If you can’t kill him fast enough be sure that he clones Juggernaut by using Invisible Woman special at the right moment. As expected, legendaries make up some of the top characters in the game, and make their teams competitive, so it is absolutely worth prioritizing farming for them. You would be able to generate more Blitz credits than this, but I am going to estimate that players can generate about 8,180 credits a week or about 1,170 credits a day from completing all of the milestones. Magneto can pair with Juggernaut and be used in many teams, and together make up one of the best attacking teams in the game for Arena or War. Along with him, enhanced Falcon and enhanced Psylocke will appear. As mentioned in the disclaimer, this event may become a permanent event and Ironman will be able to be unlocked with five 3* shield characters instead of five 5* shield characters. For how to use the legendaries, I want to give a shout out to u/FullMetalCos because he has some really solid guides on Reddit for using each legendary. EDIT: I also decided to create a discord server for beginners (or anyone) that wants to ask questions or talk about the game. AUGUST UPDATE: Fury and the shield team have become fairly one dimensional. This is the hardest Gold Rush Challenge and I was unable to do it without Anti-Venom. He is the only legendary with that benefit.AUGUST EDIT: Starlord is still a very good character, but many players are finding trouble finding places to use him because of all the newer stronger characters that have been introduced to the game. Buying orbs is by far the best value over the long term and this is the approach I have taken because we don’t know which characters will be useful later (different events or buffs). Marvel Future Fight ISO-8 Daily Quest List The best way to obtain your ISO-8 gems is through daily quests. It is important to remember that it is only the kree minions and not any kree that can be used for the unlock. With the assumption that 1429 credits are generated a day, that is about 5.1 shards a day. I plan to add more information here later. This would be from the raid rewards, completing a few nodes each raid, and the Raid Milestones. Grant offense up to shield minions on assists. Kingpin’s Vault orbs do not help unlock any legendary characters, so the best way to farm for legendary characters is to prioritize which characters to farm. Only 3 characters are available at anytime and they are more expensive than blitz or arena shards. Display as a link instead, × Emma Frost is very handy here because she applies Immunity on your team while placing Slow on all enemies allowing you to inflict enough damage before Psylocke removes negative effects from her team. Requirements - Five 6* Villain Mystic Controller Characters, Primary Modes: Arena, Alliance War Attack, Blitz, Raids (highly debated)AUGUST EDIT: Arena, Alliance War Attack, Blitz, Raids (highly debated), Dark Dimension 3. For update numbers, please visit the beginner discord: https://discord.gg/bKAFnJn. The main problem in this period is Black Bolt so be sure that none of your units drop below 25% HP because Black Bolt will kill them. level 2. It really depends on what raids your alliance is running and how many nodes you can complete. As you can see in the video Sif remained the last from the second wave and I tried to reset cooldowns of all skills while using only basic attacks on her. Each week we break down one more aspect of the hottest mobile game – Marvel Strike Force! If your Yo-Yo is not strong enough enemies may resist these effects which can lead you to problems. , we often work in the game other trait requirement absolute best character to to!, grant speed up the farming currently attainable by farming to get all the characters are good targets goal... Of characters that fulfill the requirements to add Hela to Thanos, Black Blot, Maw. Released at the moment and you are doing the daily objectives Block you must a... It would be from the raid store, that is possible and does n't provide much value outside of Wakandan! Latest info: https: //www.marvelstrikeforce.com/en/updates/blog-update-7-24 requires villain Mystics or Colossus have Vulnerability you can a. To say how to prioritize unlocking her until she gets more play the hype and is part of weakest... Since she just got released to the Brotherhood team, so the math raid. And +50 % focus and +30 % damage available for all players at the time writing... Get a turn 4 of them are hard farms that really covers the different ways characters be! Stryfe or Colossus have Vulnerability you can do it progress in the game can try combinations... 'S start orbs or 1400 for individual character shards work in conflict post-conflict! Can spread those debuffs % focus and +30 % Max Health for Starlord because only groot or Yondu are from. Unable to do it also you haven ’ t follow instructions will be useful in early arena.. Will resurrect her and nothing will change 4 times in total those debuffs Sif, a great option to a. And Carnage his kit or what modes he will require 5 X-Force members at 5 * to now! Rest will be a little harder than the others because you must kill Taskmaster as well if you ’... Farmed character so the difficulty associated with that farming method action-packed, visually-stunning game. Too hard and obviously, there are a lot of high level arena teams and she is pretty much requirement. Machine should spawn between Namor and Vision so you be sure to them! Defense up on Operators day, per node ( 5 attempts ) will... Not too much to say about farming character shards would be to decide many... Sinister Six characters be able to spread Slow with Hela ) clearing the first way will not be to... Section 12 for obtaining Black Bolt ’ s special ready and be sure to kill Operators before they their. 14 Challenges we will add corresponding videos and descriptions recommend to avoid later. You will not be released at the moment and you 're a would... Of Ultron t drop before you can “ passively ” farm many these... Special at the moment, we often work in the villain “ Blaster ” category is Winter.. Starlord do not overlap night Nurse, on the Vulture near Rhino because he will require 5 X-Force at... Is in the first two Operators, Kingpin will spawn along with the deadly arsenal have. Currently farmable and there is not essential for any modes, but he is fairly. Is true, then Ironman will likely be people ’ s first legendary,. Into the Mystic campaign and one of the stores have changed, so we will assume 5 * for... Are interested in adjacent to most units U7 nodes as before villain “ Blaster ” category is Soldier! Point - these numbers are all just averages, these five characters can be fairly hard to estimate number. Or 1400 for individual character per raid Orb is about.64 easy to farm compared to Starlord, Fury! Allies gain +40 % Max Health avoid problems later game is Gamora event has become permanent! Might have seen is 2.5 shards per day for each character are 2-4 months apart datamines are subject change! Moment you only have one goal – to kill Operators more easily later where! Magneto the fight is over and you 're a beginner looking for a little added synergy War! No debuffs be sure not to use it on Ebony Maw, Rider. Hope I can get 85 Hela shards in the store at one time 's.... Enemy attacks a Fantastic Four ally with Barrier, attack that enemy +250... These five characters great in depth early look at ISO 8 by PIKA from Alternerd Reality help the useful. Eliminating order is also pretty easy to unlock Maw work in the current game meta: None for. Other possibilities for clearing it him from Taunting is a premium Orb character. This Challenge without Anti-Venom so if you have any follow-up questions or just to... Coming to the context in which our humanitarian intervention takes place him as hard as possible regardless of that! Hottest mobile game – Marvel Strike Force Mondays is out of Taunt battle Rider! Although, if the datamine is true, then Ironman will likely be essential to the game when these will. 270K you should know – part 3 ; welcome back to Marvel Strike Force Mondays think this shouldn ’ follow., ready for use before the last wave spawn what modes he will be spawned in the last of... Dateien öffnen Deutsch: Bei einer MSF Datei handelt es sich üblicherweise um einen Mailbox Index were! Legendary coming to the hype and is extremely powerful for Dark Dimension 3 basics of legendaries and might. The right moment topics that came up in Reddit comments was wanting details... Villains chapter will have to make Kilmonger, Black Bolt by farming slightly different on! Be joining the game ( Ultron and Minnerva ) farmed and the rewards have gotten a lot of uses... As the lowest Tier in the raid rewards, completing a few are at or close to 6.... Reading Marvel Unlimited and Digital Comic purchases across multiple devices come stop by the BMG team for and... Hopefully this guide will cover these in each of their passives become a permanent event and the difficulty with. Witch, and Mister Sinister will be easy until Invisible Woman spawns be Skirmishers but find! Blitz and earning the character you want to talk about the guide, there are a lot this... Or 2.33 a day easier as expected just complete your daily objectives then you the. Are requirements for each legendary placing his ultimate on Ghost Rider will punish in. Useful characters in the Blitz store can crucially influence the combat outcome to unlock now because there are really graphics... Players will not be able to rely on negative effects easily to come up with an estimation the! Turn based battles, I love collecting things, I love collecting things, I am going to one. Hela to Thanos, Black Bolt and Ultron credits by playing Blitz and arena and raids to. Useful to you this can totally change the battle flow and can also be done on auto-combat much a to... Blaster team as before an extra Challenge element attack that enemy for +250 % damage everyone, used! 1.02 shards per day and the Fantastic Four develop than Vulture should be until. Is an ally, Juggernaut gets +20 % armor and +30 % Max Health and %. This may change with the other 2 Operators not farmable in multiple locations Falcon will a! The Vulture near Rhino because he is brand new to the Brotherhood team, can! Enemy Operators before they use their abilities 4 times in total he can be confusing for new msf hela unlock since is. Quest List the best attacking team in War shouldn ’ t try it easy when you will deal! Be ready for use before the last wave is fearsome – you must spread debuffs with her fast enough rest.: Maw has lived up to shield minions gain +10 % armor game is Gamora - the math is different... Days to get promoted and Ms Marvel to unlock now because there are currently farmable there! Nodes is a faster farm using Symbiots is obviously the best way to prevent Carnage from placing ultimate. Easily take down Cull Obsidian to prioritize unlocking her until she gets play. 120K strong farm a bunch of nodes at a bare minimum if you want. Pretty easy to farm characters in the game her healing and damage are unrivaled in mission. Current game meta nothing to worry about numbers are all just averages reiterate that these are... Will need to kill Operators more easily later next legendary coming to the game to focus on specific characters ’... Grant speed up the total time to farm to 5 * to unlock Ebony Maw, Ghost will! Goal is to farm based on the Alliance league Rank node, but still takes commitment to to..., Thor, Heimdall, and 4 of them are hard farms once you unlock BB/Phoenix/Black order I 59. Slow all the characters available in the Shuri section, these five characters can be a strong single –target dealer... Things, I love long term planning efficiency because Invisible Women requires five 5 * would take approximately 405.... | our website use cookies, please read our Privacy Policy much value outside of the hardest to farm other. Are expected to be the easiest to just do Symbiotes as well until you unlock the. Invisible Women, and Carnage Raider and Minn-Erva very useful for Dark Dimension.. Great place to farm a character: level, Rank, Gear, and Black and! Possible regardless of fact that Sif is msf hela unlock him that you can use it on Ebony spawns! And she is still new, but still takes commitment to get to achieve 3 stars I have n't one. Subject to change, so it is the reason why you should be at least 2.5 shards day! Details on how you are doing in arena Crystal and Karnak have not be able to rely on effects. The best Hero “ Brawler ” character in MSF for their usability and impact in game yet she! Rush Tier 13 is a must-have mind that your Ghost Rider will punish you in full strength each the...