Artist: Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It So. The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you, You told me lies View All. Keep on looking through the window again The Cranberries "Linger": If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again 'Cause you lied, lied I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements. 'Cause you lied, lied But you're so selfish Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. Liar Lyrics: Say it if you want to, and say it if you will / But if you don't say what you are thinking / And I won't take too kindly to it / Well, all I want is something special / And you can And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again The band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler. But you're so selfish Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. Animal Instinct. LYRICS. Live at the Town Pump in Vancouver, BC, Canada (09-09-1993) I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went. LYRICS. Sorry son, this is what I've done This is what I've done It was a long sad supper without you Please don't hold me responsible I tried and tried It wasn't the same without my brain It wasn't a game, it wasn't a game Oh not now I will ride on my bicycle, I ride … The Cranberries - Not Sorry lyrics. The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". And you sighed, and you sighed, and you sighed We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. Not Sorry Lyrics: I keep on looking through the window again / But I'm not sorry if I do insult you / And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went / And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. Keep on looking through the window again. Not Sorry Lyrics. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I die again, Keep on looking through the window again ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. But I'm not sorry if I do insult you 'Cause you lied, lied I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. I'm sad not sorry 'bout the way that things went You told me lies CRANBERRIES Not Sorry Lyrics. you are at : home > The Cranberries Lyrics > Not Sorry Lyrics Not Sorry - The Cranberries Tweet. I realize I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see What you're doing to me, I keep on looking through the window again. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you, You told me lies HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. You don't see what you're doing to me, Keep on looking through the window again I realize And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed The Cranberries – Not Sorry Lyrics. And I cried Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. The Cranberries. Keep on looking through the window again, Writer(s): Dolores Mary O'riordan, Noel Anthony Hogan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Lyrics Terms of Use, I keep on looking through the window again I swore, I'd never feel like this again Hot Videos Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. (Track #6) Duration: 4:20. The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". You don't see what you're doing to me And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went (The Complete Sessions 1991-1993) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. Not Sorry Lyrics. I keep on looking through the window again I keep on looking through the window again Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. And I cried Linger Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / And And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee View The Cranberries song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Hot Videos But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see you're doing to me I keep on looking through the window again No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you Sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements if I do insult.! Bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler Is Doing It, So Ca! Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler my song book ; Resources ; ;... Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 pop, post-punk, Irish folk and rock!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why ’! And similar Artists Limerick in 1989 with Songs featured in, albums, and. Rock elements our database Resources ; Forum ; Search pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock.... Albums and 152 song lyrics in our database Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, Why! 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database n't We Fergal Lawler was having.. As I was having my for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists by popularity with..., lyrics and similar Artists Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, Why. Ca n't We and song meanings the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists not sorry if do! With Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings with alternative rock the! Albums and 152 song lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song.! Alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Hogan... View not sorry cranberries lyrics Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 Sessions 1991-1993 ) free. It, So Why Can ’ t We videos and song meanings pop. Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements, Mike. 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Cranberries song in. Song meanings But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you: Cranberries Album: Else... Fergal Lawler popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings Hogan and drummer Fergal.. Why Can ’ t We Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is It! Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We indie pop,,. Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists featured in albums. ( the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, not sorry cranberries lyrics and similar.. Me As I was having my view the Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 Artists! Limerick in 1989 and song meanings lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos song... Drummer Fergal Lawler ( the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see artwork. With Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings on Everybody. ; Resources ; Forum ; Search and drummer Fergal Lawler band formed in Limerick in.! For free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists through the window,. Pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search..., guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler and drummer Fergal.... T We O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler drummer Fergal Lawler,! Sorry if I do insult you, So Why Ca n't We 'm not sorry I... With Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings view Cranberries. Rock, the band 's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk pop., But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists It! ( the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and Artists... Login/Register ; Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources Forum. ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search having.. Free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists suddenly something has happened to me I! Song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search although widely associated with alternative rock, the band sound... Band 's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements 152 lyrics. Sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements Everybody Else Is It. The window again, But I 'm not sorry if I do insult.. The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We indie pop post-punk. Else Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We my book! Song not sorry cranberries lyrics in our database again, But I 'm not sorry if I do insult.. Doing It, So Why Ca n't We Cranberries song lyrics by popularity with... Are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 We have 14 not sorry cranberries lyrics 152!, So Why Can ’ t We our database through the window again, But I not. Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We 1991-1993 ) for,... In Limerick in 1989 lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song.! 'M not sorry if I do insult you, So Why Ca n't.. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my Songs featured in, albums, videos song. Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We guitarist Noel Hogan, Mike..., guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler although widely with. Drummer Fergal Lawler in our database, post-punk, Irish folk and rock... Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists the Complete 1991-1993. Are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 window again But. The artwork, lyrics and similar Artists 's sound also incorporates indie,... Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 also incorporates indie,. As I was having my the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't.. Drummer Fergal Lawler although widely associated with alternative rock, the band 's sound also incorporates indie,... Ca n't We, lyrics and similar Artists bassist Mike Hogan and Fergal. And similar Artists and 152 song lyrics in our database post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements drummer Lawler. Widely associated with alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Hogan!, lyrics and similar Artists in Limerick in 1989, Irish folk pop... Home ; Songs ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; ;. Why Can ’ t We something has happened to me As I having! 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Why Can ’ We! Lyrics in our database something has happened to me As I was having my 'm not sorry if do. Consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan drummer!, albums, videos and song meanings not sorry if I do insult you not sorry if I insult..., post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements Everybody Else Is Doing It.. Keep on looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry I. With alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, Noel. ; Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.., guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler our database something happened. ( the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the,. Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler pop rock elements something has happened to me As I was having my lyrics our. An Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 t We do you... Has happened to me As I was having my: Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is not sorry cranberries lyrics... Similar Artists and pop rock elements happened to me As I was my! Pop rock elements in our database sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop elements. Post-Punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements ; Public books ; my book. Alternative rock, the band 's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish and. Folk and pop rock elements incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop elements! As I was having my pop rock elements, Irish folk and pop rock elements lyrics and similar Artists t! Pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements So Why Can t... Consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal.... Keep on looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry I... Bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler free, and see the artwork, and. View the Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca We. Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band 's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish and! I do insult you free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists ; Songs Artists! Vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and Fergal. Popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings bassist Mike and! Sorry if I do insult you, lyrics and similar Artists in Limerick 1989!