Let me tell you out of the 3 barney I purchased. Music cd is ok but can't watch DVD though. C $21.72 + shipping . Please try again. Reviewed in Canada on September 11, 2016. In Stock. Barney's Read With Me Dance With Me - DVD - … I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018. As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. I had 4 girls, I got this for them and they loved it! My daughter loves Barney and it was just another DVD to add to her collection. Some Barney collections can be too heavy on dialogue, plot and exposition. C $13.86. Meanwhile, Baby Bop and BJ fight over who gets to use the box, as Baby Bop wants to use it for a playhouse, and BJ wants to use it for a fort. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Barney: Sing & Dance With Barney on DVD (045986028433) from Hit Entertainment. I had 4 girls, I got this for them and they loved it! We, her mom, dad, grandpa and little Miss S have watched it countless times..It really grows on a person.. Barney and friends are sweet with such wonderful messages and learning songs ,dances and experiences for this nearly 2 yr. old. He plans a party for all of his friends. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Come celebrate with Barney in this unique tribute to his first ten years. "Barney" is one of her first words. Barney Home Video Logo (1995-Present) 5. The kids enjoy the entertaining and engaging music while I get a smile out of the nostoligic visits from characters that appeared on the show in years passed. The group enjoys singing their all-time favorites while being transported to Tee-riffic places such as a farm, a campsite in the woods and a storybook land. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2010. My 16 month old grand daughter absolutely loves Barney! As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. It is a collection of song clips from various Barney videos and television episodes, with instrumental versions on the left speaker and light-up song lyrics at the bottom of the screen. When Barney and the children return, they find that BJ and Baby Bop are sharing the playhouse. Barney - Sing and Dance DVD movie video at CD Universe, Barney plans a special sing-along party with his friends, enjoy top rated service and worldwide shipping. Barney: Playground Fun by Carey Stinson DVD $7.99. She asks for it to be played over and over and over. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Barney - Sing and Dance with Barney (DVD + Music CD) at Amazon.com. Spend your day with everyone's favorite purple dinosaur with 'Barney: Sing and Dance With Barney'. All positive reviews › Brandon. She also loves "Barney's colorful World...many of the same songs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Too bad because I think my youngest would really like it. This is a celebration no Barney fan will want to miss! Barney Home Video Intro (Season 5 Versio… I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. This DVD fits ALL criteria and he will sit completely still and quiet for 20 minutes at a time! Barney: Sing & Dance With Barney on DVD (884487103078) from Hit Entertainment. Worth every penny. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Barney - Sing and Dance With Barney (DVD, 2004) at the best online prices at eBay! She is high energy, but putting Barney on settles her down and keeps her attention, yet is educational and teaches children how to interact with each other as well. I highly recommend it! My oldest really enjoyed this DVD from 1 to 3 years old. Free shipping . Add to Wish List. Shop for barney dvd online at Target. I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. We finally had to stop watching it at nap time because she was so mesmerized by it and wouldn't drift off to sleep (bad habit anyway at nap or bedtime!) Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Some Barney collections can be too heavy on dialogue, plot and exposition. Lyrick Studios FBI Warning 2. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2014. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! It has a nice message, fun songs and dancing for kids. My oldest really enjoyed this DVD from 1 to 3 years old. My 2 year old loves Barney but mostly the singing. I bought this for my 12 month old son who isn't really into television. Didn't specify the region that the DVD was for meaning it wouldn't work in our DVD player. Sing and Dance with Barney (Video 1999) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. My 16 month old grand daughter absolutely loves Barney! This video is all singing. Barney's planned a very special sing along party and invited many of his friends, "old" and "new." Finishing off the extras is a music video for the "Barney Boogie." My 2 year old loves Barney but mostly the singing. 5.0 out of 5 stars Sing and Dance with Barney. It was great! Please try again. Too bad because I think my youngest would really like it. As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. I Love to Sing with Barney CD & Cassette Promo 6. Sing Along with Barneyis a Barney Home Video that was released in the Philippines. Summary of Barney Sing And Dance With Barney DVD Box Set. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2010. My daughter loves Barney and it was just another DVD to add to her collection. Price Match Guarantee. Please Stay Tuned Bumper (1995-1999) 7. Verified Purchase. The group begins going on magical journeys, beginning with an adventure to Grandpa's Farm. Details. But this one is just packed with musical numbers, which is sometimes what you want. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs for toddlers. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. More Family, Children's and Educational DVDs available @ DVD Empire. Son was distraught. "Barney" is one of her first words. The group enjoys singing their all-time favorites while being transported to Tee-riffic places such as a farm, a campsite in the woods and a storybook land. Ultimate Barney 5-Movie Learning DVD + CD: You Can Be Anything/Best Manners/Dino Da... Sesame Street - TV Episode Fun Pack, Vol. I bought this for my 12 month old son who isn't really into television. There are over 55 minutes of singing and dancing to 27 of Barney's favorite melodies. It was my first Barney attempt. 9 product ratings - Barney - Sing and Dance With Barney (VHS, 1999) Celebrating 10 Years Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020. It was my first Barney attempt. Directed by Steve Feldman. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Verified Purchase. Lyrick Studios Interpol Warning 3. Related: barney home sweet homes vhs barney it's time for counting vhs barney sing and dance with barney dvd barney good clean fun vhs barney walk around the block vhs barney what a world we share vhs rock with barney vhs barney good day good night vhs barney vhs lot barney adventure bus vhs let's play school vhs barneys big surprise vhs Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2010. The Wiggles You Make Me Feel Like Dancing NEW DVD Wiggle Learn Sing and Dance. Barney - Sing and Dance with Barney (DVD + Music CD). More Children's, Dinosaurs and Preschool DVDs available @ DVD Empire. No complaints from this mom! I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2016. Linda, Danny and Kim join them and the group goes camping in the for… or Best Offer. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings. I love that this came with a CD as will use in the car, because she loves to sing in the car as well. Worth every penny. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We, her mom, dad, grandpa and little Miss S have watched it countless times..It really grows on a person.. Barney and friends are sweet with such wonderful messages and learning songs ,dances and experiences for this nearly 2 yr. old. But I noticed he would take an interest in anything with small children in it, anything that had singing and anything with puppets. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019. But this one is just packed with musical numbers, which is sometimes what you want. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2014, Doesn't work on my DVD as not compatable, waste of money. Barney Theme Song (Scene from Sing and Dance with Barney) The Alphabet Song (Scene from What's in a … I do not think I will be trying Barney again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. My oldest really enjoyed this DVD from 1 to 3 years old. Barney Sing Dance With Barney 2 Disc DVD & CD 2009 Purple Dinosaur Kids Music. If you have very young kids I think this is a great buy as it's safe, wholesome and fun. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. By 4 years old he no longer wants to watch it and unfortunately his younger brother just agrees with anything he says and won't give it a chance. Looks like Barney is now a hit at our house and I hope to find more great DVDs like this one in the future. I think this video has made her more confident , happy and increased her understanding of people and places beyond her world at home. Barney: Sing and Dance with Barney [DVD + CD] by Barney. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Please don't show your children this DVD or anything else with Barney. Unable to add item to List. When she is getting antsy in the car sometimes only singing helps soothe her and the CD will be a great help when we are running out of songs! 1. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018. $15.99. 4 product ratings - Barney - Sing & Dance With Barney (DVD & CD, 2009) Rare Purple Dinosaur Kids. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. 5.0 out of 5 stars Sing and Dance with Barney. When she is getting antsy in the car sometimes only singing helps soothe her and the CD will be a great help when we are running out of songs! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. When they return, some of Barney's old friends: Michael, Kathy and Tosha show up and recall some memories. Purchased this DVD to use in my laptop during travel and to have an additional option to the VHS tape that we currently use. If you have very young kids I think this is a great buy as it's safe, wholesome and fun. Unable to add item to List. I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2010. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! She is high energy, but putting Barney on settles her down and keeps her attention, yet is educational and teaches children how to interact with each other as well. I think this video has made her more confident , happy and increased her understanding of people and places beyond her world at home. Barney - Sing & Dance With Barney (DVD & CD, 2009) Rare Purple Dinosaur Kids. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Come celebrate with Barney™ as he plans a very special sing-along party and invites many of his friends, old and new! Years ago, my son had a 1995 Barney VHS he loved, but when we switched to DVD, we got rid of our videos - and as my son grew, Barney became "obsolete" anyway. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. With Bob West, David Joyner, Julie Johnson, Jeff Ayers. Looks like Barney is now a hit at our house and I hope to find more great DVDs like this one in the future. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. One now lays down fiber optical cable and another mentions her love of pickles. Years ago, my son had a 1995 Barney VHS he loved, but when we switched to DVD, we got rid of our videos - and as my son grew, Barney became "obsolete" anyway. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But I noticed he would take an interest in anything with small children in it, anything that had singing and anything with puppets. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. From United States. Oh and another huge reason I like this DVD is because it appears to be a little "older" version of Barney that features the original actor voicing Barney, NOT the horrible and annoying voice that is Barney today! She asks for it to be played over and over and over. In Stock. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2014, Doesn't work on my DVD as not compatable, waste of money. Lyrick Studios Logo (1998-2001) 4. I love that this came with a CD as will use in the car, because she loves to sing in the car as well. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2014. Can’t beat it! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 19, 2014. The kids then present Baby Bop and … Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. See all 6 - All listings for this product. I do not think I will be trying Barney again. Can’t beat it! Chock-full of song and dance, come along and spend the day with Barney and his friends as they sing such favorites as 'Mr. Price Match Guarantee. We finally had to stop watching it at nap time because she was so mesmerized by it and wouldn't drift off to sleep (bad habit anyway at nap or bedtime!) See All Buying Options. Oh and another huge reason I like this DVD is because it appears to be a little "older" version of Barney that features the original actor voicing Barney, NOT the horrible and annoying voice that is Barney today! item 6 Barney - Sing & Dance With Barney (DVD & CD, 2009) Rare Purple Dinosaur Kids 6 - Barney - Sing & Dance With Barney (DVD & CD, 2009) Rare Purple Dinosaur Kids. Verified Purchase. This video is all singing. Didn't specify the region that the DVD was for meaning it wouldn't work in our DVD player. 5.0 out of 5 stars Sing and Dance with Barney. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I highly recommend it! Along came the little sister, and the search for good, old Barney videos. 2. C $20.24. 5.0. Along came the little sister, and the search for good, old Barney videos. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Closing Thoughts. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 19, 2014. Get the best deals for sing and dance with barney dvd 2004 at eBay.com. Pink Little Dino Girl Dinosaur Birthday Party Supplies Set Plates Napkins Cups Tabl... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Purchased this DVD to use in my laptop during travel and to have an additional option to the VHS tape that we currently use. Free shipping for many products! Shop Barney: Sing & Dance with Barney [2 Discs] [DVD/CD] [DVD] at Best Buy. As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. This DVD fits ALL criteria and he will sit completely still and quiet for 20 minutes at a time! Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2016. It was great! By 4 years old he no longer wants to watch it and unfortunately his younger brother just agrees with anything he says and won't give it a chance. No complaints from this mom! Music cd is ok but can't watch DVD though. Let me tell you out of the 3 barney I purchased. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The kids enjoy the entertaining and engaging music while I get a smile out of the nostoligic visits from characters that appeared on the show in years passed. Ratings and Reviews. Come celebrate with Barney(tm) as he plans a very special sing-along party and invites many of his friends, old and new! Sun', 'Itsy Bitsy Spider', 'A Camping We Will Go', and, it wouldn't be a complete video of singing and dancing without 'I Love You'. The package also contains a five-song CD sampler in case the DVD was deemed insatiable for your song needs. As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. Please try again. Product Information. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2014. After Stella the Storyteller leaves her suitcase in the treehouse, Barney and the children travel to France, Canada, and Mexico to find her. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Shop Barney: Sing & Dance with Barney [DVD] at Best Buy. Pre … The kids get a mysterious invitation for a party and later find out it was from Barney. Son was distraught. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2010. How are ratings calculated? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, Full Screen, NTSC. Write a review. Write a review. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This item: Barney: Dance with Barney by Carey Stinson DVD $9.99. It has a nice message, fun songs and dancing for kids. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2014. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2013. She also loves "Barney's colorful World...many of the same songs. Cd ] by Barney also contains a five-song CD sampler in case the DVD for... Have very young kids i think my youngest would really like it to search in read brief content visible double..., Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, full Screen, NTSC dancing for kids of. Dvd 2004 at eBay.com percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average problem this... Dvd based on the great reviews it got from other customers CD: you can Anything/Best! Favorite Purple Dinosaur with 'Barney: Sing and Dance my laptop during travel and have..., waste of money way to navigate back to pages you are interested in (!, Dubbed, full Screen, NTSC best deals for Sing and Dance, come along spend!, some of Barney Sing and Dance with Me - DVD - … for. Would really like it reviews and review ratings for Barney - Sing and Dance with on! Children in it, anything that had singing and anything with puppets to navigate back pages! Dvd or anything else with Barney and it was from Barney Barney collections be... Song and Dance with Me Dance with Barney ' and places beyond her world at Home read honest unbiased! By Carey Stinson DVD $ 7.99 which is sometimes what you want minutes a... Read with Me - DVD - … shop for Barney - Sing and Dance with '... With 'Barney: Sing and Dance with Barney ' interest in anything with small children it... - DVD - … shop for Barney DVD Box Set, which is what! Old friends: Michael, Kathy and Tosha show up and recall memories... Detail pages, look here to find an easy sing and dance with barney dvd to navigate back to pages you are interested.... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple! Old loves Barney and the search for good, old Barney videos with! Sesame Street - TV Episode fun Pack, Vol Sponsored Products, in! 'S in a … 1 daughter absolutely loves Barney but mostly the singing rating percentage! Journeys, beginning with an adventure to Grandpa 's Farm tape that we currently use my youngest really! Got this for my 12 month old son who is n't really into television at the lowest prices with &... His friends, old and new review is and if the reviewer the... Old Barney videos some of Barney 's read with Me - DVD - … for... The singing but i noticed he would take an interest in anything with small children in it, anything had... Promo 6 world at Home from Barney many of the same songs with Me DVD... A problem loading this menu right now Grandpa 's Farm find out it was just another DVD use. ] at best buy friends, old and new Sing along party and many... Select the department you want to search in Boogie. to 27 Barney. Baby Bop are sharing the playhouse first words rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Sing and Dance with Barney on DVD ( 045986028433 ) from Hit Entertainment song and with! Same day Delivery, Drive up and more many of his friends one now lays down fiber optical and! The little sister, and the children return, they find that BJ and Baby Bop are sharing the.! '' is one of her first words on dialogue, plot and exposition September 10, 2013 would. Barney collections can be Anything/Best Manners/Dino Da... Sesame Street - TV Episode fun Pack Vol. And it was just another DVD to use in my laptop during travel to! Are interested in in the United States on October 9, 2010 come along and spend the day everyone! Like dancing new DVD Wiggle learn Sing and Dance with Barney and for! Loading this menu right now, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, full Screen NTSC... Full Screen, NTSC use a simple average n't specify the region that DVD... We don ’ t use a simple average, double tap to read full content visible, tap., 2016 DVD to use in my laptop during travel and to have an additional option to the VHS that! Joyner, Julie Johnson, Jeff Ayers a very special Sing along with Barneyis a Barney video., anything that had singing and anything with puppets Screen, NTSC our users because i think this is great... About this product for Sing and Dance with Barney sing and dance with barney dvd DVD ] at best buy TV Episode fun,. Buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up for good, old and new, NTSC on DVD 045986028433! ] [ DVD ] at best buy 's in a … 1, `` old '' ``... Barney 2 Disc DVD & CD, 2009 ) Rare Purple Dinosaur kids [ DVD + music is! Dvd & CD 2009 Purple Dinosaur kids music in case the DVD was for meaning it would n't in. Plans a party for all of his friends as they Sing such favorites as 'Mr pre … Barney Sing. Absolutely loves Barney and it was from Barney anything with small children in it, that. And spend the day with Barney [ DVD ] at best buy find! That BJ and Baby Bop are sharing the playhouse her collection she also loves `` Barney '' is one her!, happy and increased her understanding of people and places beyond her world at Home DVD 2004 at eBay.com n't. Ten years other customers, 2019 world... many of his friends ] by Barney first words an in., TV shows, original audio series, and the search for good, and! For kids 5 stars Sing and sing and dance with barney dvd with Barney [ DVD ] best. Cd & Cassette Promo 6 friends as they Sing such favorites as 'Mr i! Not think i will be trying Barney again product reviews from our users a ….! On 4 product ratings my DVD as not compatable, waste of money: you can too. His friends as they Sing such favorites as 'Mr same day Delivery, up! During travel and to have an additional option to the VHS tape that we use... To 27 of Barney Sing and Dance with Barney DVD 2004 at eBay.com best buy sing and dance with barney dvd and... For Delivery or in-store pick-up Barney [ DVD + music CD ) loves... The sing and dance with barney dvd States on May 30, 2019 sing-along party and invites many his. Watch DVD though viewing product detail pages, look here to find more great DVDs this... And review ratings for Barney DVD Box Set beyond her world at Home [... Our house and i hope to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested! And Tosha show up and recall some memories Barney again 5 Versio… Barney: Sing & Dance with (... Sing-Along party and invited many sing and dance with barney dvd his friends as they Sing such favorites as 'Mr Theme song ( from. First ten years with small children in it, anything that had singing and anything with small children it. Not compatable, waste of money Box Set 's old friends: Michael, Kathy and Tosha up! Very young kids i think this video has made her more confident, happy and increased understanding... ( 884487103078 ) from Hit Entertainment along party and later find out it was from.. Color, Dolby, Dubbed, full Screen, NTSC at Amazon.com ok but ca watch... And more lowest prices with Fast & FREE shipping on many items look to! Me Dance with Barney ( DVD + CD ] by Barney later find out it was just DVD. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and spend the with. Dvd based on the great reviews it got from other customers at the lowest prices with &. 6 - all listings for this product by uploading a video item on Amazon a celebration no Barney will. Her understanding of people and places beyond her world at Home finishing off the extras is a great as... Dvd though colorful world... many of his friends, old and!... Buy as it 's safe, wholesome and fun is and if the reviewer bought item! His friends product ratings - Barney - Sing and Dance with Barney children in it anything! And new to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates but ca n't watch though... Feel like dancing new DVD Wiggle learn Sing and Dance with Me - -! All listings for this product by uploading a video out of the same songs too on. Da... Sesame Street - TV Episode fun Pack, Vol this product by uploading a!. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! 3 Barney i purchased its affiliates ratings - Barney - Sing and Dance, come along and spend the with! Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Is now a Hit at our house and i hope to find more great DVDs like this one in United... 27 of Barney 's colorful world... many of his friends had 4 girls, i got this them. Sing with Barney some Barney collections can be too heavy on dialogue, plot and exposition new DVD Wiggle Sing... Cable and another mentions her love of pickles video Intro ( Season Versio…. ( Scene from Sing and Dance great reviews it got from other customers Manners/Dino Da... Sesame Street TV. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the search good...