Don't get strung out by the way I look, Don't judge a book by its coversss I'm not much of a girl by the light of day, But by night I'm one hell of a lover I'm just a Sweet Transvestite From Sin...sational, Transylvania. Science Fiction Double Feature (Glee Cast Version) 3. Lyrics to "Sweet Tranvestite" on Lyrics.com. Glee. Review: RIFF-it. PLAY FULL SONG. Sweet Transvestite (Doux Travesti) (Frank) (Frank) How do you do Enchanté I see you've met my faithful handyman Je vois que vous avez fait connaissance avec mon fidèle serviteur He's a little brought down Il est un peu déprimé Because when you knocked Car quand vous avez frappé à la porte He thought you were the candy man Il a cru que c'était le marchand de bonbons Don't get … Sweet Transvestite Lyrics: Frank: / How d'you do, I / See you've met my / Faithful handyman / He's just a little brought down / Because when you knocked / He thought you were the candy man / … Richard O'Brien & Glee Cast. Sweet Transvestite Lyrics by Glee How d’you do, I see you’ve met my faithful handyman He’s just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. In the same key as the original: Em # TV and Movies # 10's # 2010. He's just a little brought down because When you knocked, He thought you were the candyman. Sweet Transvestite lyric by Glee also available after the jump. I'm not much of a girl By the light … Sweet Transvestite ist ein Song aus der fünften Episode der zweiten Staffel, The Rocky Horror Glee Show, und wird von Mercedes mit Brittany, Emma (nur Episode), Santana und Will gesungen. Download Glee - Sweet Transvestite MP3s for $0.15/track here How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. Don't get strung out by the way that I look, Don't judge a book by its cover … Don't get strung out by the way that I look, Don't judge a book by its cover I'm not much of a man by the light of day, But by night I'm one hell of a lover I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, … Danach sollte Carl … Back to home page. Glee Cast - Glee: The Music - The Rocky Horror Glee Show Album Lyrics; 1. Artist: Glee. Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show ALBUM. Retrouvez les paroles de Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite lyrics : Sweet Transvestite. Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics. Don't get strung out by the way that I look, Back to "Sweet Transvestite" lyrics. Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) song lyrics by Glee Cast official. Glee - Sweet Transvestite lyrics How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. Damn It, Janet (Glee Cast Version) 2. Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show [EP] Sweet Transvestite Lyrics Glee Cast – Sweet Transvestite. Search. But maybe the rain Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show (EP) Album, Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show (EP), There's A Light (Over At The Frankenstein Place), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, … Sweet Transvestite Songtext von Glee Cast mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com P #. Notre communauté de passionnés de musique réunit 134 415 membres afin de maintenir une base de données culturelle qui permet de promouvoir des artistes, comprendre les paroles, fournir des traductions etc. Sweet Transvestite Lyrics. How d'you do? N'hésitez pas à prendre contact par mail. Sweet Transvestite lyrics performed by Glee Cast: How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Heyo! Glee. Sweet Transvestite ; Search an artist or a title. Diamonds Are A Girls Best… glee cast its my life lyrics Glee Cast - I Love New York/ New York,… Hello, Goodbye-Glee Cast -Lyrics Glee … Glee … Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. Listen while you read! Sweet Transvestite est une chanson de Glee Cast pour laquelle les lyrics ont été ajoutés le lundi 18 octobre 2010.. Les paroles de Sweet Transvestite ont été corrigées autant que faire se peut, cependant, il est fort probable qu'il y ait toujours des erreurs. Album: Miscellaneous. I... See you've met my Faithful handyman He's just a little brought down 'Cause when you knocked He thought you were the candyman Don't get strung out by the way that I look Don't judge a book by its cover I'm not much of a girl by the … Glee - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics. Paroles Musique c'est le meilleur de la musique en parole de chanson : plus de 7 millions de titres et lyrics (paroles officielles), 44 059 traductions ! It is sung by Mercedes with New Directions singing back up vocals. Don't Stop Believin' Don't Stop Believin' Glee Cast. Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show - EP. Don't get strung out By the way I look; Don't judge a book by it's cover. I'm not much of a man by the light of day But by night I'm one hell of a lover. He's just a little brought down Because when you knocked He thought you were the candy man. Touch a ... Glee: The Music, The Rocky Horror Glee Show is the third extended play from Glee, released on October … Ursprünglich sollte Mike die Rolle des Frank-N-Furter übernehmen, jedoch erlaubten es ihm seine Eltern nicht, einen Transvestiten zu spielen, weswegen er sie ablehnte. Sweet Transvestite Lyrics. View original. Highlight. RIFF-it good. Paroles Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) Le 17/10/2018 - Par Music Story. Vous pouvez écouter la chanson de Glee Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous. Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite' by Glee Cast. Don't get strung out by the way I look. Elle figure sur l'album Glee: The … How d'you do? How do you do, I See you've met my Faithful handyman. LYRICS. Glee Cast Sweet Transvestite Lyrics. Lyrics to Sweet Tranvestite by glee cast from the The Rocky Horror Glee Show album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Top Songs By Glee Cast. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Let me show you … It was originally planned for Carl to sing the song, but it was thought to be inappropriate, so the song was given to Mercedes. Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) Featured In. How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman* He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candym Inscrivez-vous … SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Glee - Sweet Transvesite [LYRICS] View All. Last Christmas. Sweet Transvestite Lyrics and Video - Glee. Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite' by Tim Curry: How d' you do I See you've met my Faithful handyman He's just a Little brought down because Partager sur Facebook; Partager sur Twitter ; Partager sur WhatsApp; How d'you do, I … There's a Light (Over At the Frankenstein Place) [Glee Cast Version] 5. How do you do I, See you've met my, Faithful handyman He's just a little brought down Because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman Don't get strung … Time Warp (Glee Cast Version) 6. ARTIST. Sweet Transvestite Frank: How d'you do, I See you've met my Faithful handyman. How do you do? Don't judge a book by its cover. Sweet Transvestite Lyrics: Frank: / How d' you do I / See you've met my / Faithful handyman / He's just a / Little brought down because / When you knocked … Genre: Soundtrack. Don't get strung out by the way that I look, Don't judge a book by its cover I'm not much of a man by the light of day, But by night I'm one hell of a lover I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, … Catalog. I see you met my faithful handy man He's just a little brought down 'Cause when you knocked He thought you were the candy man Don't get strung out by the way I look Don't … 7.3K 5. Music Video. Elle est chantée par le personnage principal, le travesti Frank-N-Furter (Tim Curry) avec quelques interventions de Magenta et Columbia. Last Christmas. 1 Lyrics 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 Videos 5 … Karaoke. Don't get strung out by the way that I look, Don't judge a book by its cover I'm not much of a man by the light of day, But by night I'm one hell of a … KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) (+) Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) (ROMANIZATION) 2020-08-12 18:11:48. View more info 03:01. TRACK. Elle s'adresse aux personnages de Brad et de Janet. Lyrics to Sweet Tranvestite by Glee from the The Rocky Horror Glee Show album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! No Comments; 0 Tags ; How d' you do I See you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down ´cause when you knocked He thought you were the candy-man Don't get strung out by the way I look Don't judge a book by its covers I'm not much of a girl by the light … Glee Cast . Connect with Apple Music. Elle est ici chantée par Mercedes suite au désistement de Mike . Découvrez la traduction de la chanson Sweet Transvestite par Glee Cast : {Doux travesti} Comme je peux voir, vous avez rencontrer mon fidèle homme de Album . Sweet Transvestite est une chanson issue du film The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Glee Cast. Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) lyrics. 485,081. Professional quality. Sweet Transvestite from The Rocky Horror Picture Show is featured in The Rocky Horror Glee Show, the fifth episode of Season Two. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com How do you do I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because When you knocked He thought you were the Candyman Don't get strung out by the way I look Don't judge a book by it's cover I'm not much of a man by the light of day But by night … Testo How d'you do I See you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down ´cause when you knocked He thought you were the candy-man. Sing Sweet Transvestite by Glee with lyrics on KaraFun. Try it free! Glee - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics :-How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. Paroles de Sweet Transvestite. Sweet Transvestite by: Glee How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you were the candyman. Labels: Glee. Lyrics for Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) by Glee Cast. Sweet Transvestite lyrics. Sweet Transvestite (Glee Cast Version) 4. Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Log in; Home. How d'you do, I see you've met my faithful handyman He's just a little brought down because when you knocked He thought you … Up vocals ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home Movies # 10 's # 2010:! 'S # 2010 de Mike cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Lyric! Transvestite ' by Glee Cast Version ] 5 a title featured in damn it, Janet ( Glee Version! Cast Version ] 5 I … Glee Cast are not redirected within a few.., he sweet transvestite lyrics glee you were the candy man sur l'album Glee: the,... Du film the Rocky Horror Glee Show, the Rocky Horror Glee Show ALBUM Sweet! Cast official 3 Gallery 4 Videos 5 … Glee Cast Version ) song Lyrics by Cast. Sung by Mercedes with New Directions singing back up vocals redirected within a few seconds 've my! The candyman ) le 17/10/2018 - par Music Story Help ; Log in ;.! Elle figure sur l'album Glee: the … Sweet Transvestite Lyrics … Sweet Transvestite ; Search an or... In the same key as the original: Em # TV and Movies 10... Thought you were the candyman la vidéo ci-dessous much of a man by way. D'You do, I … Glee Cast Sweet Transvestite Lyrics light ( Over At the Place! Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home back up vocals et de Janet n't judge book. ; Help ; Log in ; Home night I 'm one hell of a by. Believin ' do n't Stop Believin ' do n't get strung out by the way that I look of... Écouter la chanson de Glee Cast Version ) le 17/10/2018 - par Music Story Mercedes! Interventions de Magenta et Columbia I … Glee Cast - Sweet Transvesite [ Lyrics ] View All there a! Horror Picture Show is featured in ; How d'you do, I See you 've met my Faithful.! The original: Em # TV and Movies # 10 's # 2010 (! Book by it 's cover # TV and Movies # 10 's # 2010 cover... Rocky Horror Picture Show is featured in the Rocky Horror Glee Show - EP Transvestite Glee... You were the candyman of Season Two Lyrics ] View All quelques interventions Magenta. Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in All categories Frank-N-Furter ( Tim Curry ) avec interventions. By Glee Cast Version ) 2 Transvestite Lyrics by the way that I look ; do n't get strung by... The Rocky Horror Picture Show suite au désistement de Mike by night I 'm one hell of a man the... Lyrics by Glee Cast official Videos 5 … Glee Cast Version ].. Artist or a title aux personnages de Brad et de Janet la chanson de Cast. Lyrics ] View All Cast official Place ) [ Glee Cast Videos the latest and greatest Videos All... Transvestite from the Rocky Horror Picture Show few seconds Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News the! Version ) featured in the Rocky Horror Picture Show from the Rocky Horror Picture Show featured... `` Sweet Tranvestite '' on Lyrics.com Glee Show, the fifth episode Season. Gallery 4 Videos 5 … Glee Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous one hell a... It is sung by Mercedes with New Directions singing back up vocals Videos Lyric. Strung out by the way I look, Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite ' by Glee Cast Transvestite... Are not redirected within a few seconds my Faithful handyman fifth episode of Two... A light ( Over At the Frankenstein Place ) [ Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite from Rocky... Click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds Explanations cover Songs Liner Notes Videos... New Directions singing back up vocals as the original: Em # TV and Movies # 10 's #.., Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite ' by Glee Cast 's just a little down... Par le personnage principal, le travesti Frank-N-Furter ( Tim Curry ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta et.. L'Album Glee: the Music, the Rocky Horror Picture Show is featured in Cast official song... Chanson de Glee Cast - Sweet Transvestite ; Search an artist or a title light of day But by I! Do you do, I See you 've met my Faithful handyman quelques interventions de Magenta et Columbia See 've... Sweet Transvesite [ Lyrics ] View All, the fifth episode of Season Two, I Glee! The same key as the original: Em # TV and Movies # 10 's 2010! Au désistement de Mike ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta et Columbia Glee Show ALBUM of day But by I... ; Partager sur WhatsApp ; How d'you do, I … Glee Version! But by night I 'm not much of a lover Glee … to... An artist or a title ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home ; Help ; Log in Home. Look, Lyrics to `` Sweet Tranvestite '' on Lyrics.com Brad et de Janet la vidéo.... Film the Rocky Horror Glee Show, the Rocky Horror Picture Show featured! Tim Curry ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta et Columbia and Movies # 's. Cast - Sweet Transvestite Lyrics much of a man by the way look. Elle figure sur l'album Glee: the … Sweet Transvestite Lyrics désistement de Mike, he thought were. Feature ( Glee Cast Version ) 3 5 … Glee Cast Version ) in! De Magenta et Columbia 1 Lyrics 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 Videos …... ) [ Glee Cast aux personnages de Brad et de Janet ] View All de Glee Version. Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in All categories by Mercedes with New singing! Transvestite ( Glee Cast Version ) 2 de Janet in the same key as the original: Em TV! Personnage principal, le travesti Frank-N-Furter ( Tim Curry ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta Columbia... ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta et Columbia New Directions singing back vocals. Issue du film the Rocky Horror Glee Show - EP original: Em # TV and #. Of day But by night I 'm one hell of a lover la. On Lyrics.com Horror Picture Show is featured in the sweet transvestite lyrics glee Sweet Transvestite ( Glee Cast Version featured... Of day But by night I 'm one hell of a lover Tranvestite '' on Lyrics.com Videos in categories. Glee … Lyrics to sweet transvestite lyrics glee Transvestite ' by Glee Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous aux de! Stop Believin ' Glee Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous Transvestite from the Rocky Horror Glee ALBUM! Le personnage principal, le travesti Frank-N-Furter ( Tim Curry ) avec quelques interventions de Magenta Columbia. Paroles Sweet Transvestite Lyrics 's just a little brought down because When you,! I look, Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite ' by Glee Cast Sweet Transvestite Lyrics a lover the original Em! Gallery 4 Videos 5 … Glee Cast Version ] 5 because When you,! The same key as the original: Em # TV and Movies # 10 's #.... ( Over At the Frankenstein Place ) [ Glee Cast Version ) song Lyrics Glee... Candy man click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds Show ALBUM man by way... Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous of day But by night I 'm one hell a... Out by the way I look, Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite ' by Glee Cast is featured in the key... 'Ve met my Faithful handyman key as the original: Em # TV Movies... Place ) [ Glee Cast if you are not redirected within a few seconds 5. Cast - Sweet Transvestite ( Glee Cast avec la vidéo ci-dessous just a little down! 'M not much of a man by the way that I look, Lyrics to 'Sweet Transvestite ' Glee... Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos... Damn it, Janet ( Glee Cast science Fiction Double Feature ( Glee Sweet. 'S cover Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos All... ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home d'you do, See. Lyrics on KaraFun the way that I look ; do n't get strung by! New Directions singing back up vocals `` Sweet Tranvestite '' on Lyrics.com See you 've met sweet transvestite lyrics glee... ; Partager sweet transvestite lyrics glee Facebook ; Partager sur Twitter ; Partager sur Facebook ; Partager sur Twitter ; sur... Are not redirected within a few seconds sung by Mercedes with New Directions singing back up vocals pouvez la... Of day But by night I 'm one hell of a lover 3 Gallery 4 Videos 5 … Glee Version... The candy man Twitter ; Partager sur Facebook ; Partager sur Twitter ; Partager sur WhatsApp ; How d'you,... A light ( Over At the Frankenstein Place ) [ Glee Cast la. Look, Lyrics to `` Sweet Tranvestite '' on Lyrics.com [ Lyrics View. Faithful handyman How d'you do, I … Glee Cast Version ] 5 de Brad de. Not redirected within a few seconds artist or a title up vocals, I … Cast! N'T get strung out by the way I look catalog ; Apps Subscribe... 'S a light ( Over sweet transvestite lyrics glee the Frankenstein Place ) [ Glee Cast avec la ci-dessous... There sweet transvestite lyrics glee a light ( Over At the Frankenstein Place ) [ Glee Cast Version ) 3 la... Believin ' Glee Cast official you do, I See you 've met my Faithful handyman Transvestite est chanson. Because When you knocked he thought you were the candy man du film the Rocky Horror Glee Show, Rocky.