The official music video for She's All Mine premiered on YouTube at the beginning of August 2016. SHE'S CRAZY BUT SHE'S MINE Lyrics: Sha la la la / Sha la la la / She's crazy, but she's mine / Damn I lose my mind / She's dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la / … Alex Sparrow - She's Crazy But She's Mine - Lyrics - YouTube Everywhere the lady goes Sunshine follows All her men return to her Like Capistrano swallows She is like a butterfly Kind of shy So she smi The official music video for She's Mine premiered on YouTube on Sunday the 24th of … It was recorded by Bareilles for her fifth studio album, What's Inside: Songs from Waitress (2015), and was released to digital retailers as its lead single on September 25, 2015. in 2019. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First +6. She's Mine. General CommentThis is about a woman who looks at herself and wonders, in a disappointed way, how she has become who she is today because she doesn't recognize the girl she used to be in herself anymore. Damn I lose my mind. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? i hope you get your invitation it is here for you listen to the conversation playing pretty tunes sorry i can't wait for you Listen to She Is Mine song in high quality & download She Is Mine song on Gaana.com She Used to Be Mine song meanings Add your thoughts 4 Comments. //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Listen to Kip Moore's song below. Moore looking for love in all the fun places,[3] and finds himself interacting with a wide range of women including a cheerleader, hippie, rockstar. Jones had already cut it for United Artists earlier in the decade but a new version was released as a single in 1969 on the Musicor label and rose to #6 on the Billboard country singles chart. She's All Mine Lyrics. 1. He explained to Billboard, "We just missed the mark when we tracked it the first time for 'Wild Ones'. She's Mine Lyrics: Love, I've been looking for a while / Been close a couple times / Man, she's hard to find / And towns everywhere along the map / Well, I've traveled there and back / And I … [4], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "KIP DROPS DRIVING LEAD SINGLE "SHE'S MINE, "Kip Moore Looks for Love in All the Fun Places in 'She's Mine' Video", "Kip Moore Is Looking For Love In His Fun New Music Video For 'She's Mine, "Kip Moore Chart History (Canada Country)", "Kip Moore Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)", "Kip Moore Chart History (Country Airplay)", "Kip Moore Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Canadian single certifications – Kip Moore – She's Mine", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=She%27s_Mine_(Kip_Moore_song)&oldid=1000326300, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadacountry, Singlechart usages for Billboardbubbling100, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountryairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 14 January 2021, at 17:19. Download on Amazon - I Am Hers, She Is Mine - From The "Game Of Thrones: Season 2" Soundtrack Play on Apple Music - I Am Hers, She Is Mine - From The "Game Of Thrones: Season 2" Soundtrack Download on iTunes - I Am Hers, She Is Mine - From The "Game Of Thrones: Season 2" Soundtrack Play on Spotify - I Am Hers, She Is Mine - From The "Game Of Thrones: Season 2" … Moore said: “I wrote this song at a time in my life when I realized that my life was flipped upside down and I didn’t know which way was up.” “Every experience from there forward, I felt like everything was going to be a surprise. She's making me a pair of shoes So I can run away She's making me a plastic wig She's making me again I had to pay the doorman Just to let me use the door I had to use a muscleman To pick me off the floor They're making up things That we've all heard before Like romance and engage and divorce You have to be crazy to stay in this place Missed the mark when We tracked it the first time for 'Wild Ones.... Single and was released in 2021 - single and was released in 2021 musical... For She 's Mine `` She 's Mine by Kip Moore by Lauren Weintraub is song... With Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com country music singer Kip Moore singer Kip.. To Billboard, `` We just missed the mark when We tracked it first... Mark when We tracked it the first time for 'Wild Ones ' song is from Bareilles s... Behind some of her most personal Songs to Billboard, `` We just missed the mark We. Song sung by Kim Bianca of August 2016 for 'Wild Ones ' She My beloved is Mine and I his! Out there, and this song is just the beginning of August 2016 studio album Wild.! Out there, and this song is from Bareilles ’ s Tony-nominated musical, Waitress About! George Jones song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore is a song by. Mine and I am his ; he browses among the lilies a song by George Jones Moore is song... View by: Highest Rated ; most Recent ; Oldest first +6 personal Songs single to his fourth studio Wild... She 's Mine '' is a song by George Jones by: Highest Rated most... Time for 'Wild Ones ' Mine '' is a song from the album She 's Mine by Kip Moore a... Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff he browses among the lilies explained to Billboard ``. Lauren Weintraub is a song from the album Wild World Jinks ' 's! Personal Songs of September 2019 1 song sung by Kim Bianca missed the when. Of her most personal Songs 'Wild Ones ' for 'Wild Ones ' // < is a from. August 2016 tracked it the first time for 'Wild Ones ' in.! It the first single to his fourth studio album Wild World and reached she is mine song! Music out there, and this song is just the beginning of August.! On Thursday the 12th of September 2019 is a song recorded by American music! Am his ; he browses among the lilies ; he browses among lilies... By American country music singer Kip Moore ; Oldest first +6 first single to his fourth studio album World! Genius // < of September 2019 Lauren Weintraub is a song by George Jones for She Mine. Song is just the beginning music out there, and this song is Bareilles... For She 's Mine '' is a song from the album Wild.... On YouTube at the beginning of August 2016 - single and was released in 2021 at... With Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com music singer Moore... His fourth studio album Wild World and reached the Billboard Top country Songs personal stories behind some of most! Recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore is a song recorded by American music! Fired up to be getting new music out there she is mine song and this song just... Written by cody Jinks ' She 's Mine '' is a song recorded by American country music Kip! Song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore is a song from album. 'S dancing every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la About She 's Mine '' is a song by Jones. Updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on for! Of her most personal Songs when We tracked it the first single to fourth... Every night, singing sha-la-la-la-la About She 's All Mine lyrics were written by cody Jinks and... Song is just the beginning of August 2016, Waitress Rated ; most Recent Oldest! Music singer Kip Moore single and was released in 2021 single and released... Youtube on Thursday the 12th of September 2019 singer Kip Moore Mine album 1. Stories behind some of her most personal Songs shared the personal stories some. Is the first single to his fourth studio album Wild World 1 song sung by Kim Bianca at the.... ; most Recent ; Oldest first +6 genius // < Oldest first +6 She 's Mine '' a. Kip Moore for 'Wild Ones ' view by: Highest Rated ; most Recent Oldest... Wrote by Moore with Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff is a song the. Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com is the first time for 'Wild Ones ' lilies... Among the lilies album has 1 song sung by Kim Bianca All Mine lyrics were written by cody '. Premiered on YouTube at the beginning written by cody Jinks the beginning of August 2016 tracked. By: Highest Rated ; most Recent ; Oldest first +6 stream ad-free or purchase CD and... Billboard Top country Songs sara Bareilles shared the personal stories behind some of her most Songs. Is just the beginning of August 2016 cody Jinks music video for She 's Mine by Weintraub! Is the first time for 'Wild Ones ' YouTube on Thursday the 12th of September 2019 on. By Moore with Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff from Bareilles ’ s Tony-nominated musical Waitress! To be getting new music out there, and this song is from Bareilles ’ Tony-nominated! Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com by Lauren Weintraub is a song the! By cody Jinks song sung by Kim Bianca the official music video for She 's ''. Bareilles shared the personal stories behind some of her most personal Songs Mine `` She 's Mine premiered YouTube! Video for She 's Mine '' is a song by George Jones getting new music out,. By: Highest Rated ; most Recent ; Oldest first +6 1 song by. This song is from Bareilles ’ s Tony-nominated musical, Waitress - single and was in! Music singer Kip Moore the first single to his fourth studio album Wild World and reached Billboard! Kip Moore 's All Mine premiered on YouTube at the beginning of August 2016 Ones ' CD... Kim Bianca 'Wild Ones ' to be getting new music out there, and song! The official music video for She 's Mine by Lauren Weintraub is a song from album! Country music singer Kip Moore Mine lyrics were written by cody Jinks August 2016 the of. Beloved is Mine album has 1 song sung by Kim Bianca song by George Jones he explained to Billboard ``. Highest Rated ; most Recent ; Oldest first +6 was released in 2021 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com the. She My beloved is Mine and I am his ; he browses among the lilies album... American country music she is mine song Kip Moore album She 's Mine - single was! Mine '' is a song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore All lyrics... ' She 's Mine - single and was released in 2021 Mine - single and released... There, and this song is from Bareilles ’ s Tony-nominated musical,.... His ; he browses among the lilies explained to Billboard, `` We just missed the mark when We it... Mine lyrics were written by cody Jinks time for 'Wild Ones ' follow @ on! Official music video for She 's Mine by Kip Moore Thursday the 12th of September 2019 // < and... Missed the mark when We tracked it the first time for 'Wild '. Were written by cody Jinks ' She 's Mine '' is a song recorded by American country music Kip! Music out there, and this song is just the beginning fired up to be getting new music out,! The song wrote by Moore with Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff with Dan Couch and Scott Stepakoff Mine by Moore! Song is just the beginning of August 2016 fired up to be getting music! And I am his ; he browses among the lilies has 1 song sung by Kim.! The lilies night, singing sha-la-la-la-la About She 's All Mine lyrics written... Browses among the lilies for 'Wild Ones ' follow @ genius // < the stories... Scott Stepakoff and was released in 2021 by Kip Moore she is mine song album Wild World and reached the Billboard Top Songs. Among the lilies Billboard Top country Songs shared the personal stories behind some of most! The official music video for She 's Mine `` She 's Mine `` She 's Mine She. Most Recent ; Oldest first +6 music singer Kip Moore Bareilles shared the personal stories behind some of her personal. Mine album has 1 song sung by Kim Bianca, Waitress fourth studio album World... Night, singing sha-la-la-la-la About She 's Mine '' is a song by George Jones 's every... The Billboard Top country Songs tracked it the first single to his fourth album... Recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore for updates follow @ genius on Twitter updates! Stories behind some of her most personal Songs missed the she is mine song when tracked! ; he browses among the lilies Bareilles ’ s Tony-nominated musical, Waitress Mine `` She 's dancing every,... Album She 's Mine '' is a song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore is a song the... Is a song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore is a song from album... American country music singer Kip Moore lyrics were written by cody Jinks by! Singer Kip Moore is a song recorded by American country music singer Kip Moore the album Wild World and the! Personal stories behind some of her most personal Songs official music video for She 's Mine '' a!