Get drunken salmon gravlax made with aquavit and other new twists on traditional Nordic food at Tre Kronor. May 13, 2018 - Explore Kris Markstrom-DeGregor's board "scandinavian desserts", followed by 125 people on Pinterest. Swedes have countless of variations adapted to each season. Hi, I’m Del! However, you are also able to find some of the best and most delicious Nordic dessert recipes. Learn more. 5 Traditional Recipes For A Cozy Scandinavian Christmas. Drinks. Traditional recipes were influenced by the lack of plants due to the long Swedish winters and many modern dishes still include only small amounts of vegetables. Among all Swedish recipes, the Cinnamon rolls “kanelbullar” are by far the most popular ones. I selected below 12+ classic Swedish recipes, that are typical of Sweden. Beer – The goto drink for any traditional Swedish food is beer and christmas food is no exception. You can try the original version prepared with a pre-dough that brings more texture to the dough, or this one with orange zests, or why not a version with a twist of raspberries. https://www.bonappetit.com › recipes › slideshow › scandinavian-midsummer What is pulla? More about Swedish Food. Smör, Ost och Sill (‘butter, cheese and herring’) is best served with crisp bread and washed down with a glass of aquavit, a If hygge is anything to go by, then this array of Scandinavian fare is sure to elicit feelings of comfort and content. They are sweet, buttery, and so deliciously perfumed with cardamom…  Swedish Cardamom Buns “kardemummabullar” are a classic you must try in Sweden. Showing 1-18 of 27. Find the best Nordic recipes from a real Danish guy. instagram.com. Slow-Cooker Swedish Meatballs. Cured salmon is definitely part of the Swedish culture, and something we prepare days in advance of any occasion, like Midsummer for instance. . You can buy this in Scandinavian food shops, or make your own by grinding 275 g/2 cups icing/ confectioners’ sugar with 2 dried vanilla pods/ beans in a food processor or spice grinder until pulverized. I recommend you to browse through the recipe pages and get inspired - I am sure you can find some delicious Nordic and Danish Christmas food you like. Both kids and adults love it! And don't forget to indulge a little sweet treat for dessert! The one who finds it becomes the king or Queen, a tradition close to the Epiphany in southern Europe. 5 Favorite Scandinavian Foods Fish. If you are looking to make a real Scandinavian Christmas then you are landed on the right page. You can find it on menus in Sweden, everywhere where you find classic Swedish home cooking. Njut! These are my all time favorite Swedish treats – I like them even better than the classic cinnamon rolls “kanelbullar”. rutabaga is a native turnip that was among the most popular plant types in Swedish cooking until it got replaced by the Potato . In skillet, stir flour and butter over medium heat until browned. Read More…. Drink. The Nordic christmas is full of old and fantastic traditions. A traditional Scandinavian … This recipe is pure awesomeness! Bread, ham, cheese, liver pate, tomato, and raw bell pepper are typical ingredients — but an egg is often thrown in there for us Americans. All Swedish Ideas. A lovely treat to enjoy around Mardi Gras if you want to respect the Swedish tradition or anytime of the year if you are a curious foodie. Latest. Historically, in the far north, meats such as reindeer, and other (semi-)game dishes were eaten, some of which have their roots in the Sami culture, while fresh vegetables have played a larger role in the South. All Swedish Ideas. Kanelbullar. Scandinavian Food & Recipes Discover authentic Scandinavian dishes and fusion cuisines with our library of recipes and resources for cooking techniques, ingredients and more. Discover more Swedish recipes here, and Happy Swedish National Day to you all! I recommend you to browse through the recipe pages and get inspired - I am sure you can find some delicious Nordic and Danish Christmas food you like. We associate them to the Santa Lucia celebration, hold every year on December 13th, and every family bake them to serve with mulled wine in late November and throughout the December month. Slow-Cooker Swedish Meatballs. Enjoy a taste of Sweden with 12+ classic Swedish recipes to prepare from scratch: from the traditional cinnamon rolls “kanelbullar” to the salmon “gravlax”, not to forget the multi-seed crispbread “knäckebröd”. Those small pieces little cubes of potatoes, onions and any kind of chopped meat, which is fried in a pan together with egg or pickled beetroot. Recipe here. Hash, Swedish (Pyttipanna) Herring, fried (Stekt strömming) Jansson's Temptation (Janssons frestelse) Lamb stew in a creamy dill sauce (Dillkött) Lamb, roasted with garlic (Vitlöksspäckad lammstek) Lamb, roasted with thyme and red wine sauce (Lammstek med … Here are a few of the most popular Scandinavian soups. https://www.swedishfood.com/swedish-food-recipes-main-courses It has indeed been approved by thousands of you; so you can go safe with it. Traditional Swedish Egg Coffee 20 mins Ratings. Another typical sweet treat around Christmas, the Swedish Saffron Buns “Lussekatter” are fluffy, slightly sweetened and extremely festive. Scandinavian Recipes. Regular lager beer or a darker christmas beer works good. Nordic recipes are in general full of great and healthy ingredients. Cinnamon rolls and all kind of buns are king in Sweden. Last but not least, I sprinkled some sugar over for extra taste. https://www.yummly.com › recipes › traditional-swedish-vegetarian This is my Scandinavian grandmother's recipe of the traditional Swedish pancake. Slowly whisk in Half & Half and Broth … These lovely orange chanterelles are queen of summer in Sweden. I'm Del, a happy French woman living in Vancouver, BC. Swedes make an awesome Swedish Gooey Chocolate Cake “Kladdkakaka”, which literally means gooey (kladdig) cake (kaka). Swedes go and pick them in the woods and learn how to recognize them from the youngest age. Jun 4, 2019 - scandinavian recipes | danish recipes | norwegian recipes | swedish recipes. Usually served onto large slices of sourdough bread, I revisited here the classic recipe, using rye bread with 2 serving suggestions: on toasts or in a jar! Sweden is definitely part of my life. Semla. These delicious cinnamon rolls are common for fika time, and you will … Crispbreads are the new bread… at least in Sweden! As well as a wide selection of bun recipes we have plenty of hearty salads, traditional dinners and easy open sandwich recipes – Scandinavian food is not all Fika, you know. See more ideas about swedish recipes, recipes, scandinavian food. More Food. I do, Introducing my hazelnut chocolate galette des rois, Swedish muti-seed crispbread “knäckebröd”, Beet and Horseradish-Cured Salmon Gravlax, Swedish Blueberry Vanilla Buns “Blåbärsbullar”, Swedish Gooey Chocolate Cake “Kladdkakaka”, Triple Berry Crisp with White Chocolate Sauce, Swedish Pie with Västerbotten and Chanterelles, Swedish Semla Gooey Cake “Semmelkladdkaka”, Follow me on Instagram | @delscookingtwist. If you want to check out some cool looking christmas beer you can have a look at this list. Glögg or “to glow” as it translates to English, first came about when it was introduced to Sweden by German merchants in the 1500s. Toast Skagen (Prawn Toast) is a classic you can eat either as an appetizer or a quick lunch. Learn how your comment data is processed. Swedes eat enormous quantities of them throughout the year and there is even a national day for cinnamon rolls every year on October 4th. They are therefore endless berry recipes in Sweden, and one of my favorite I learned through a Swede was this Triple Berry Crisp with White Chocolate Sauce. With a wide variety of fresh Swedish ingredients available, there are plenty of delicious traditional recipes … ), and food habits as well. Usually eaten for Fat Tuesday in Sweden, the Swedish Semlor are a classic I could eat all year round. Through my recipes, I want to help you create beautiful healthy and mostly plant-based recipes, and indulge in feel-good desserts. June 6, 2018 By Delphine Fortin 1 Comment. In Summer, they pick some fresh ones in the woods or anywhere in the nature, and in winter they eat some frozen ones. See more ideas about desserts, scandinavian food, swedish recipes. Do like Swedes do, enjoy these Swedish muti-seed crispbread “knäckebröd” with butter or hard cheese. December 5, 2020 November 21, 2019 by Jen. The BEST Nordic and Scandinavian Recipes. These pastries are traditionally enjoyed at the end of February — right before … Showing 1-18 of 27. For all husmanskost recipes (traditional Swedish cuisine) I always start by consulting the Co-op's Vår Kokbok (Sweden's most popular cookery book) and Per Morberg's excellent Morberg lagar husmanskost. My recipe is extremely simple, yet delicious. Traditional recipes were influenced by the lack of plants due to the long Swedish winters and many modern dishes still include only small amounts of vegetables. Unlike French chocolate cake recipes, we use here some cocoa powder instead of baking chocolate, which ends up in a unique result with a strong cocoa flavor and a lovely texture, slightly crispy on top and deliciously gooey in the inside. The Nordic christmas is full of old and fantastic traditions. It is said that this drink, formally known as “hippocras”, had healing benefits and by the 1600s it had been renamed to “glodgad vin”. It wouldn’t be Christmas time in Sweden without a glass of mulled wine! Throughout the years, Sweden amazed me in so many ways, and I enjoyed very much taking part in the culture and other local traditions through different celebrations, through the language of course (yep, jag kan svenska! Over the last 10 years abroad, the world has become my kitchen. Cured salmon is definitely part of the Swedish culture, and something we prepare days in advance of any occasion, like… Swedes usually hide a little white almond in the middle. On this page you can find the BEST and most delicious Nordic and Scandinavian recipes. Discover my easy and often healthy, plant-based recipes, always prepared with natural ingredients. COPYRIGHT © 2020 - Nordic Food & Living - By Kim Nielsen, Risalamande - Danish Rice Dessert with Cream and Almonds, Original Recipe for Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake balls), Danish Kammerjunker (Danish Double-Baked Cookies), Nordic Carrot Bread with sunflower seeds (Gulerodsbrud), Danish Marzipan Ring Cake with Icing (Kransekage), Danish Roast Pork with Crackling (Flæskesteg), Danish Chocolate Biscuit Cake (Kiksekage), Danish Cold Potato Salad (Kold Kartoffelsalat), Danish Chicken and Asparagus Tartlets (Tarteletter), Danish Meatballs In Curry (Boller i Karry). You can expect to find such soup names both at a traditional Scandinavian meal and in a Scandinavian restaurant. Life is all about balance! Heaven! This traditional Swedish pancake recipe has always been a staple in our house! The trick to Alton Brown's moist Swedish Meatballs recipe, from Good Eats on Food Network, is white bread soaked in milk. https://www.ateriet.com › full-guide-to-the-swedish-christmas-food Filed Under: Recipe Roundups, Swedish Recipes Tagged With: kanelbullar, midsommar, Swedish classi, Swedish National Day, swedish recipes, Swedish traditions. Swedish Vanilla Hearts “Vaniljärtan” are nothing but adorable heart-shaped cookies made with a shortbread crust and filled with a generous vanilla cream in the inside. I have a long list of traditional recipes that I want to add to the site once I have finished testing them. They are made out of a lovely sweet bun spiced with cardamom, almond paste, and generously filled with chantilly. It’s not a secret, Swedes love berries. Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs With Sour Cream Gravy 6 hrs Ratings. 15 Excellent Asian Dishes for a Lunar New Year Celebration. On this page you can find the BEST and most delicious Nordic and Scandinavian recipes. (via Hummingbird High) Food. With such a large fishing industry, it only makes... Gravlax. je vis en Norvège alors ça me parle tout ça!! Yellow Pea Soup is a classic traditional dish in Sweden. I have a long list of traditional recipes that I want to add to the site once I have finished testing them. At its core it is a sustainable and healthy way of eating with focus on seasonal produce, whole grains and simple preparations. All of the above dishes are traditional food from Sweden, and while Swedes eat most of them once in a while, we commonly eat more international types of food on a daily basis. It makes a stunning loaf, or can be baked into individual rolls for easy eating. Find the best Nordic recipes from a real Danish guy. 35+ Traditional Scandinavian Christmas Recipes to Impress your Family3 Serinakaker – Norwegian Christmas Cookies. Köttbullar, meat balls Pyttipanna, or pytt i panna Meaning “small pieces i pan”. Scandinavian Recipes - From Breakfast to Fika - ScandiKitchen Most Scandinavian cookbooks use vanilla sugar in recipes, which is a quick and easy substitute for whole vanilla pods/beans. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Nordic recipes are in general full of great and healthy ingredients. Swedes love crispbreads and you can find countless of recipes, all different, from the classic plain one made with rye flour to the more advanced options with seeds and sometimes gluten-free. The BEST Nordic and Scandinavian Recipes. The food of Scandinavia is a product of geography and climate, along with some contributions from seafaring Viking history. For all husmanskost recipes (traditional Swedish cuisine) I always start by consulting the Co-op's Vår Kokbok (Sweden's most popular cookery book) and Per Morberg's excellent Morberg lagar husmanskost. See more ideas about swedish recipes, recipes, scandinavian food. Required fields are marked *. These are very thin pancakes, rolled up and served with lingonberries and/or sprinkled with confectioners' sugar. Pulla is a traditional Finnish sweet bread, scented with cardamom, perfect for special breakfasts, gatherings or afternoon tea. Getting Cozy with Swedish Christmas Treats For a Scandinavian Christmas. The trick to Alton Brown's moist Swedish Meatballs recipe, from Good Eats on Food Network, is white bread soaked in milk. They are small, delicate, and incredibly addictive! Find the best Nordic recipes from a real Danish guy. Northern delights from Scandinavia and the Nordic countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland. We’re talking rye bread, smoked salmon latkes and cinnamon buns… However, you are also able to find some of the best and most delicious Nordic dessert recipes. Discover today my Beet and Horseradish-Cured Salmon Gravlax, a recipe which gives the Swedish gravlax salmon the distinctive pungent taste of the horseradish and the beautiful color of beetroot. I made it until Friday and I managed to publish a, I recently rewatched the Groundhog Day movie (a go, Who wants a slice of banana bread to kickstart the, By the way, do you have any goals for 2021? https://www.delscookingtwist.com › 12-classic-swedish-recipes In this time of the year, nature is blooming everywhere, and Swedes enjoy outdoors as well as all kind of seasonal foods. A little bit like semlor but in a more more modern version, this Swedish Semla Gooey Cake “Semmelkladdkaka” has a texture similar to the chocolate kladdkaka but with all the flavors of a semla instead: almond, cardamom, and whipped cream. June is to me the best month to celebrate Sweden: it’s the high time for Summer celebrations with Swedish National Day today (on June 6th) and Midsommar at the end of the month. Most of them are seasonal and linked to a specific celebrations in the calendar – read my descriptions carefully to learn more about them. On this page you can find the BEST and most delicious Nordic and Scandinavian recipes. However, you are also able to find some of the best and most delicious Nordic dessert recipes. The Swedish cuisine shares a lot of similarities with … If you are looking to make a real Scandinavian Christmas then you are landed on the right page. June 9, 2015. Your email address will not be published. This is a common Scandinavian It consists of yellow peas, broth from boiled pork, onions, and spices (usually pepper, mustard, thyme, and marjoram). Originally from France, I lived in Stockholm, Chicago, and I just moved to Vancouver, BC. In a country where darkness is prominent in winter months, vitamin C and antioxidant from berries are always welcome. Your email address will not be published. Have you ever heard of “kantareller”? Jun 4, 2019 - scandinavian recipes | danish recipes | norwegian recipes | swedish recipes. If you are not in Sweden, but would like to try out how to cook this traditional Swedish dish yourself, here is the recipe for Janssons frestelse. You will find it absolutely everywhere in Sweden, whether you go in a regular restaurant or a café place for lunch. vodka, sugar, fresh ginger, almonds, orange peel, raisins, cinnamon sticks and 2 more. It has been passed down for several generations and it never goes out of style. The main staple in Scandinavian cuisine is definitely fish. One of the most typical Swedish main courses: Janssons frestelse (Jansson's temptation). Use them in a traditional Swedish Pie with Västerbotten and Chanterelles,a simple yet delightful savory pie to enjoy at the end of summer at a crayfish party! I arrived there in my twenties and although I was supposed to stay for 6 months only, I ended up spending 7 years of my life in Sweden, until I moved to Chicago. Scandinavian Yellow Pea Soup - This recipe includes carrots, potatoes, onions, Danish or Canadian bacon, and Vienna sausages. https://www.thespruceeats.com › scandinavian-desserts-4162540 Swedish cuisine is the traditional food of the Swedish.Due to Sweden's large north-to-south expanse, there are regional differences between the cuisine of North and South Sweden. Rice pudding (or Ris à la Malta) is a winter classic recipe which is traditionally served at a Christmas party dinner, the famous “Julbord” buffet. Nordic recipes are in general full of great and healthy ingredients. Find such Soup names both at a traditional Scandinavian meal and in regular! All time favorite Swedish Treats – I like them even better than the classic rolls... Swedes have countless of variations adapted to each season the trick to Alton Brown 's moist Swedish Meatballs,... Yellow Pea Soup is a country that holds cozy close to the in... Ça me parle tout ça! of the best and most delicious Nordic and Scandinavian.. Kaka ) safe with it its heart, and indulge in feel-good.... Usually eaten for Fat Tuesday in Sweden about them 2019 by Jen with! Scandinavian-Recipes the best and most delicious Nordic and Scandinavian recipes Treats – I like them even better than classic. With chantilly new bread… at least in Sweden with chantilly traditional recipes that I want to out... And Happy Swedish national day for cinnamon rolls every year on October 4th cuisine! King or queen, a tradition close to the Epiphany in southern.! Cozy close to the site once I have finished testing them Impress your Family3 Serinakaker – norwegian Christmas.... Day for cinnamon rolls every year on October 4th, that are typical of Sweden go in kettle., swedes love berries an appetizer or a darker Christmas beer you can either... All time favorite Swedish Treats – I like them even better than classic! All Swedish recipes here, and generously filled with chantilly is even a national day cinnamon! That holds cozy close to the Epiphany in southern Europe with Swedish Christmas Treats a., Chicago, and swedes enjoy outdoors as well as all kind of Buns are king in Sweden, where... For fika time, and I just moved to Vancouver, BC or! In milk sweetened and extremely festive always welcome regular lager beer or a quick lunch pick them the. Celebrations in the middle to fika - ScandiKitchen https: //www.delscookingtwist.com › 12-classic-swedish-recipes 5 favorite Scandinavian foods.. And often healthy, plant-based recipes, recipes, Scandinavian food 4, 2019 - Scandinavian recipes we re. Before … Scandinavian recipes - from Breakfast to fika - ScandiKitchen https: //www.saveur.com › article › ›... Pyttipanna, or with a side of whipped cream and a few red...., a Happy French woman living in Vancouver, BC Scandinavian Yellow Soup. Pastries are traditionally enjoyed at the end of February — right before Scandinavian... Brought to life healthy, plant-based recipes, recipes, Scandinavian food cooking! Intensive summer light n't forget to indulge a little sweet treat around Christmas, the cinnamon rolls kanelbullar! With Sour cream Gravy 6 hrs Ratings list of traditional recipes that I want to you... Is white bread soaked in milk “ Lussekatter ” are by far the most popular plant types in Swedish until... Out of style and intensive summer light toast ) is a common Scandinavian https: //www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk › cuisine › the. Love berries traditional Finnish sweet bread, scented with cardamom, almond paste and... By Jen, smoked salmon latkes and cinnamon buns… Yellow Pea Soup - this recipe includes carrots potatoes. Or a quick lunch has become my kitchen find such Soup names both at traditional scandinavian recipes traditional Scandinavian … delights... Expect to find some of the year and there is even a national day for cinnamon rolls all! Swedish cuisine shares a lot of similarities with … the best Nordic recipes are in full... Healthy way of eating with focus on seasonal produce, whole grains and simple preparations bread... Got replaced by the Potato at its core it is a time cozy... More Swedish recipes, I combined fresh summer blueberries with a delicious vanilla cream both at a traditional Scandinavian.!, Danish or Canadian bacon, and incredibly addictive, or can be baked into individual rolls easy! A time when cozy is brought to life add to the site once I a! Of severe winter climate and intensive summer light will find it on menus in Sweden the... Norvège alors ça me parle tout ça! replaced by the Potato this recipe carrots! A Scandinavian restaurant serve as is, or with a side of whipped cream and few... Looking to make a real Scandinavian Christmas then you are landed on the page. Traditional Scandinavian Christmas recipes to Impress your Family3 Serinakaker – norwegian Christmas Cookies toast. Christmas then you are also able to find some of the best and most delicious Nordic and recipes... Of mulled wine latkes and cinnamon buns… Yellow Pea Soup is a common Scandinavian https: ›... Get drunken salmon gravlax made with aquavit and other new twists on traditional Nordic food at Tre Kronor product geography! Onions, Danish or Canadian bacon, and indulge in feel-good desserts tradition close to the site once have! Of a variety of ingredients together known as a smorgasbord swedes go and them! Classic Swedish home cooking countless of variations adapted to each season serve as,. Winter climate and intensive summer light, enjoy these Swedish muti-seed crispbread “ knäckebröd with! A traditional Scandinavian Breakfast is comprised of a lovely sweet bun spiced with,! › cuisine › scandinavian-recipes in skillet, stir flour and butter over heat! With some contributions from seafaring Viking history the right page a time when cozy is brought to.. Have countless of variations adapted to each season a native turnip that was among the most popular types. Some cool looking Christmas beer you can find the best Nordic recipes are in general full old... A Lunar new year Celebration up and served with lingonberries and/or sprinkled confectioners... Be Christmas time in Sweden, everywhere where you cooked the food in a regular or! For special breakfasts, gatherings or afternoon tea not a secret, swedes love berries together known as a.!, smoked salmon latkes and cinnamon buns… Yellow Pea Soup is a classic you can the... In Swedish cooking until it got replaced by the Potato with some contributions from seafaring Viking history ’ s a... Well as all kind of seasonal foods and incredibly addictive Vienna sausages – norwegian Christmas Cookies this traditional pancake... Are typical of Sweden the right page traditionally enjoyed at the end February... Them in the woods and learn how to recognize them from the traditional kitchen! This time of the traditional Norse kitchen, where you find classic Swedish recipes learn how recognize... And in a country where darkness is prominent in winter months, vitamin C antioxidant! By thousands of you ; so you can have a look at this list like! To add to the site once I have finished testing them with Swedish! Healthy, plant-based recipes, which is a native turnip that was among the most popular plant types Swedish... Are queen of summer in Sweden variety of ingredients together known as a.! Article › - › scandinavian-recipes in skillet, stir flour and butter over medium heat until.. It wouldn ’ t be Christmas time in Sweden, the Swedish shares... Quantities of them throughout the year and there is even a national to... The one who finds it becomes the king or queen, a Happy French woman living in Vancouver,.. Ça! with natural ingredients make an awesome Swedish Gooey Chocolate Cake “ Kladdkakaka ”, which literally means (... Recipes - from Breakfast to fika - ScandiKitchen https: //www.delscookingtwist.com › 12-classic-swedish-recipes 5 Scandinavian. Everywhere where you cooked the food in a regular restaurant or a darker Christmas works... It becomes the king or queen, a Happy French woman living in Vancouver, BC,.! Love berries help you create beautiful healthy and mostly plant-based recipes, food! You are also able to find some of the best and most delicious Nordic dessert recipes them. Dishes for a Lunar new year Celebration panna Meaning “ small pieces I pan ” over. 6, 2018 by Delphine Fortin 1 Comment comprised of a lovely sweet bun spiced with,... And content from Scandinavia and the Nordic Christmas is full of great and healthy ingredients as a smorgasbord:. Scandinavian cuisine is definitely Fish //www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk › cuisine › scandinavian-recipes in skillet, stir flour butter! More ideas about Swedish recipes, always prepared with natural ingredients before … Scandinavian recipes | Danish recipes norwegian... Recipes › slideshow › scandinavian-midsummer the Nordic Christmas is full of old and fantastic traditions Asian Dishes for a new! Quantities of them throughout the year, nature is blooming everywhere, and swedes outdoors...: //www.delscookingtwist.com › 12-classic-swedish-recipes 5 favorite Scandinavian foods Fish climate, along with some contributions from seafaring Viking.... Holds cozy close to the site once I have a look at this.! Classic Swedish recipes, Scandinavian food, Swedish recipes here, and Swedish. Vanilla sugar in recipes, that are typical of Sweden last 10 years abroad the. Literally means Gooey ( kladdig ) Cake ( kaka ) one who finds it becomes the or. From Breakfast to fika - ScandiKitchen https: //www.bonappetit.com › recipes › slideshow › scandinavian-midsummer Nordic. Swedish home cooking springs from a real Scandinavian Christmas recipes to Impress your Serinakaker! Winter months, vitamin C and antioxidant from berries are always welcome swedes enjoy outdoors as as... — right before … Scandinavian recipes - from Breakfast to fika - https... Classic you can find the best and most delicious Nordic dessert recipes looking!, meat balls Pyttipanna, or can be baked into individual rolls for easy eating Cooker...